Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3328802 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) ... (3660) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2021
dayo229:
All of una wey dey pray for dip, your prayer has been answered, can we move on now? undecided

Na only FTM make me no too feel this dip.... I for don dey see red.

Not yet bro!
Sol have to come down to 80 or 90$ before we finally move on.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 9:19am On Sep 08, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

I no fit laugh. You know your first case never finish, you still wan add another one join grin

Which of the case if i May ask?

In crypto don’t always wait for someone to give you information! Always look for yours! And always stay tune when you start hearing people calling for dip, always take caution pls!

I think on Sunday or Monday, someone posted about dip happening on Thursday of this week! As a wise person. You supposed take caution of the market!!

Abi were them waiting for me or others to say dip is happening today? Nah me or you create crypto?

No one is Superman in crypto. Is 50/50 game!

You all should stop putting your God damn blame on others!!

If you’re afraid to take risk or lose money, leave crypto and face daily hustle!!

Even me so far, 100$ have drop from my money. But I didn’t die!

My friend who base Yankee loses 1,700 dollars yesterday, till now, the guy is damn angry at me! I quickly remind him of not financial advice grin!
I can’t post our voice message to each other here” for you all to listening to how he was ranting of losing 1700$!

Crypto is 50/50 ooo
Some predictions may go wrong or right! !

Take it like that!

Thanks neverlosemoney grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunker1(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2021
Those praying for dip, having mindset that dip is the easiest way to make gain's enjoy it, seriously no TA will make b.tcc drop like this taking people life time saving in hour's and more is to come and the pump will be massive upward I guess only them knows when. Some people owns this c..rypt..o like company, we call them whales but they are group of people. They didn't give us breathing space to take profits those that bought the the dip didn't know they bought the top. Take heart to us, life is never a linear equation sad

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rilwayne001: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2021
This coin is what they call Psalms 91 was referring to when it says;

Psalm 91:7
Though a thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, no harm will come near you.

grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2021
You all should take it easy with others! Crypto is 50/50!!

In crypto don’t always wait for someone to give you information! Always look for yours! And always stay tune when you start hearing people calling for dip, always take caution pls!

I think on Sunday or Monday, someone posted about dip happening on Thursday of this week! As a wise person. You supposed take caution of the market!!

Abi were them waiting for me or others to say dip is happening today? Nah me or you create crypto?

No one is Superman in crypto. Is 50/50 game!

You all should stop putting your God damn blame on others!!

If you’re afraid to take risk or lose money, leave crypto and face daily hustle!!

Even me so far, 100$ have drop from my money. But I didn’t die!

My friend who base Yankee loses 1,700 dollars yesterday, till now, the guy is damn angry at me! I quickly remind him of not financial advice grin!
I can’t post our voice message to each other here” for you all to listening to how he was ranting of losing 1700$!

Crypto is 50/50 ooo
Some predictions may go wrong or right! !

Take it like that!

NB: don’t sell in red. If possible, delete your app and check back at October-November ending!!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 9:36am On Sep 08, 2021
DieRich5:
yeah but I'm only down 5% cheesy I can't buy more now grin

Lol , nice yet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macktaob(m): 9:36am On Sep 08, 2021
jedisco:

Step at a time...

Support now is at 40-42k...

After that the next support os at 35-36k

Then 30k which is a major support..

Folks asked for 42k last week... Now its here, people will ask for 38, if it dips there, they'd ask for 30k and so on and so forth... At a point in time, one has to decide when to buy based on the HTF and stop moving the post and end up chasing a pump....
I am actually looking if to sell and go wait for the knife.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by felzylix(m): 9:38am On Sep 08, 2021
Macktaob:

Bad move.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 9:39am On Sep 08, 2021
I still got the believe that we might still see 48000 today.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rilwayne001: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2021
Rilwayne001:

Though a thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, no harm will come near you.

grin grin grin

The coin keeps increasing �
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macktaob(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2021
felzylix:

Bad move.
You might be right but we in a confused state right now. Not knowing if BTC just doing its thing or some intentional saboteurs at hand. Coz impossible became possible on BTC chart yesterday. Dip, retracement is imminent in crypto of course but BTC candle fluctuating with a long stroke within seconds like a shitcoin's?

If I had made that move as thought twice yesterday, I would have been right twice by now but can't be sure if the 3rd is gon be the wrong charm.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2021
What’s this one call Xec abi Ecash forming now grin grin I set your bid of 000.15000! If you don’t drop. Move on. I don’t need you grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2021
jedisco:
Morning my people.... Hehe

How you see market oga?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mumben(f): 9:51am On Sep 08, 2021
Cannicus:

Sorry about that.

Personally, I've learnt some coins bleed badly, so I focus only on strong coins that don't dip too much or recover very quickly.

The less holes in my bucket, the more water I can take home.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2021
Rilwayne001:

grin grin grin
Verses 8 "You will observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked"

NO JOY

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Catalyst4real: 10:07am On Sep 08, 2021
Ruben225571:
What’s this one call Xec abi Ecash forming now grin grin I set your bid of 000.15000! If you don’t drop. Move on. I don’t need you grin
You too dey make noise. With your $10 bids

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2021
Yes......one coin don pump........9 to go grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 10:10am On Sep 08, 2021
Macktaob:

Are you in profit?

The SOL I bought between 135-151 yesterday was offloaded at 175 and last night and patiently waiting to re-enter at 110-136.

Missed the opportunity to offload at 192 by setting my initial price at 195.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2021
Catalyst4real:

You too dey make noise. With your $10 bids

Na him money, leave am. E no thief am. The way una dey wan shame people here sef. Smh

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stillmee(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2021
INFP:
Versus 8 "You will observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked"

NO JOY
cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2021
osic:

Na him money, leave am. E no thief am. The way una dey wan shame people here sef. Smh
this life eh, na who no get money na Dem Dy money shame other way get pass dem undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2021
Cannicus:

Sorry about that.

Personally, I've learnt some coins bleed badly, so I focus only on strong coins that don't dip too much or recover very quickly.

The less holes in my bucket, the more water I can take home.
which of the coins don't dip too much bro?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:34am On Sep 08, 2021
If XEC dip to 20, I'll add to it............ undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibromodzi: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2021
Hahaha

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2021
grin

This is the time to buy ur first batch of crypto stash. but if u refuse, u can wait for green days when we would sell our stash to U.

Crypto is easy....u just need to avoid extreme greed & ur troops will always rally & save ur ass during green days..... So recruit them when everybody is running

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xprez(m): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2021
Contract trading on phemex,Btc showed me pepper I longed eth,but I got liquidated,but 1 thing is certain Btc will rise again as usual I just don't know when so that I can long eth or maker

Peace

Modified: Please who are technical analyst can I learn to be one
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2021
ibromodzi:
Hahaha
nawao, dis wan na beta shitcoin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by symbuul: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2021
I have gone through some pages here and it still feels like a French class.
Dierich5 and Tolu181 so na here una park una ride? Make una carry me along fa. But all these rise and dip, I no understand o, whether na to continue with alabi and leave rise and dip for una cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2021
symbuul:
I have gone through some pages here and it still feels like a French class.
Dierich5 and Tolu181 so na here una park una ride? Make una carry me along fa. But all these rise and dip, I no understand o, whether na to continue with alabi and leave rise and dip for una cheesy
welcome bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by symbuul: 11:05am On Sep 08, 2021
Lucremoy:

welcome bro

Thanks. You even dey here sef cheesy I'm observing but nothing makes sense to me here. The terms you use here, the coins, the technicalities and all. E just dey like person wey finish primary school come start tertiary education.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) ... (3660) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: hopeyemidotcom and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.