Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3299148 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by spiniverse1: 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
dayo229:

Do not sell.... Sol is one of the strongest coins even during this dip.... It's already bouncing back

Pls Sir Dayo229, what do you think converting bnb to Axs
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kodded(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ruben225571:

Today nah laugh today for me grin

One Red Day everyone is angry
One Green Day, everyone is very happy with thank you grin
more reasons why I am sharing out free cryptocurrency manual so that people can know what they are going into.

Cryptocurrency market is still at it infancy period and so a lot of dips like this will always appear especially when the market is fully saturated with buyers.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ruben225571:

TWT Yes
Poocoin yes thou pancake good too
okay, thanks I'll use TWT ND PC

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
dayo229:

I have used both TW and MM but in my opinion TW is the best...

I always use pancakeswp but tried poocoin few days ago and it was very smooth... Better than Pancakeswp...
nice reply tho........seem everybody is on the same page

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
Timekeeper:

How far I was given 5 but I never see am for my wallet oooooo
They will credit on the day of distribution. You fit or fit no get. Airdrop na 50/50.. Which wallet you submit sef? hope say na ERC20 network
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
spiniverse1:

Pls Sir Dayo229, what do you think converting bnb to Axs

If I'm to choose between the two I'll stick with BNB.... But you could slip it both ways... Both are good coins.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
spiniverse1:
Please guys, I bought Sola at 76...can I offload or should I wait... please I'm newbie
You are lucky man!. Why would you ever sell Sol?? Some are waiting for $100 dip which I doubt will ever come to past, you wey buy at $76 come dey panic. Chill you are holding the coin of the year bro. You cannot hold Sol and panic, even if you bought the top. Selling Sol is equivalent to selling SOUL. Don't sell yours

*Unless you are taking profits which you should even use to stack more during dips like these.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
2nd
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
Kay005:
@ibime, Good day boss, any update about MVBIII starting tomorrow ?? The coins are not doing bad despite btc deep. And which other coins have you added to the bag? Thanks.

Na when dem announce we go start to shop. I don't want to second guess any more at this late stage

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maicraze20: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
DOL rate can make someone craze when u buy it oh...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Catalyst4real:

You too dey make noise. With your $10 bids

Exchanging words with you concerning this 10$ bid look childish to me!! But let me drop shit for you a bit!

Cos if you’re on this thread for long. You won’t think so stupid” you sound so dumb by saying that but you don’t know, I wonder why folks like your comment” maybe they didn’t comprehend your shit” Do you really think 10$ investment would give me 12 pro max i bought of recent which i post here? I won’t mention one by one what i did with crypto profits” it’s childish to me, so I wont! But you’re on Nairaland since 2014, yet you’re vomiting from anus. Take your hard life easy mehn. I didn’t invite you to crypto. Don’t pour your God forsaken frustration generation life on me!!! They don’t troll me. I full ground!!!

I am off work. I’m ready to reply you like mad grin! I am like Frank Edoho, they don’t troll me!

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by incrediboooh(m): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ruben225571:

Exchanging words with you concerning this 10$ bid look childish to me!! But let me drop shit for you a bit!

Cos if you’re on this thread for long. You won’t think so stupid” you sound so dumb by saying that but you don’t know, I wonder why folks like your comment” maybe they didn’t comprehend your shit” Do you really think 10$ investment would give me 12 pro max i bought of recent which i post here? I won’t mention one by one what i did with crypto profits” it’s childish to me, so I wont! But you’re on Nairaland since 2014, yet you’re vomiting from anus. Take your hard life easy mehn. I didn’t invite you to crypto. Don’t pour your God forsaken frustration generation life on me!!! They don’t troll me. I full ground!!!

I am off work. I’m ready to reply you like mad grin! I am like Frank Edoho, they don’t troll me!

All these ko necessetri boss undecided

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pyrex23(m): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
pyrex23:
Harmony one definitely on an upward trend.
Hopefully it'll be able to break its previously set ath.

Harmony pumping even with the recent pullbacks..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
incrediboooh:

All these ko necessetri boss undecided

Yea” Honestly” but keeping mute make his head big! So i Just wanted to drop a little shit for him!

I didn’t cause dip! I Invest like him! Why pouring his frustration on me like i cause dip!!

I expect someone who join Nairaland since 2014 to behave maturely! Not ranting like some CJD Thugs around Mushin with Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
I didn't see dis one buy yesterday undecided

One is trying to test ATH

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by taiocol: 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Na this same thread person der always shout take profit grin but you want to hodl and one Red day your tears litter everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VeecThorr(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
INFP:
You are lucky man!. Why would you ever sell Sol?? Some are waiting for $100 dip which I doubt will ever come to past,
Lol… it literally wicked to $128 yesterday. This dip is not over yet.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
It's rare to have a one day correction and continue straight up. Next few days will try to confirm that $43k we hit yesterday

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
INFP:
They will credit on the day of distribution. You fit or fit no get. Airdrop na 50/50.. Which wallet you submit sef? hope say na ERC20 network

ETH address
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yerima21: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
DieRich5:
I didn't see dis one buy yesterday undecided

One is trying to test ATH

still far from ATH of 0.22
i'm still carrying bags i bought at 0.16 waiting patiently to offload into majors

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
58 million?
Damn!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
nonut:
58 million?
Damn!

People money just go like that
Nawaooh!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
Macktaob:

I am actually looking if to sell and go wait for the knife.

It's your decision to make though I've noticed that most folks who want to sell low to buy lower end up selling low to buy higher....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
INFP:

They said....Attention!!!

Withdraw portal will be open by 15th September 2021.

PS: Minimum 6 valid referrals to your downline is required for you to be eligible for withdrawal on 15th of Sep.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ibime:

How you see market oga?

Shared above... Good chance the weekly support is tested in the coming days to weeks... Above this, even alyts should be ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
kodded:
this is why giving people free signals is a waste of time because if the signal is correct, you will never see them coming back to appreciate you, but once you missed the signal, you will see them coming out from everywhere blaming you for the wrong call as if they paid for the signal.

You are right on this, that's the reason why I stopped giving signals for free, most of these guys are just so ungrateful.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
LUNA and ONE recovering well from yesterday's dump

Buy better coin and see performance

Shout out to SLP holders
That dip no be here

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Uncle Ruben and all of you ranting out your angers, please please and please again, y'all should be calming down nah. We're all here to learn. A lot of people are frustrated rn due to the blood flow everywhere. We are here to help each other make money and money we shall make. Please we are here to follow who know road. Make una no de reason each other matter nah. We are bigger than all this. Please let's be calming down Jor.... Three chilled cartons of Beer for every body while we pray and wait for the blood to subside while green abound.

Which kind grammer I de speak sef

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Finally was able to buy avax at 35.... Pray it doesn't get dipper grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
Weirdgee:
They said....Attention!!!

Withdraw portal will be open by 15th September 2021.

PS: Minimum 6 valid referrals to your downline is required for you to be eligible for withdrawal on 15th of Sep.
Yea.. But no worries, Even at that they will still share randomly. They will distribute to top referrals before sharing at random.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
Timekeeper:

ETH address
Exactly
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 5:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
$ROCK Tokens Airdrop
https: //etherrock .net/airdrop/WYOF0N/
Copy your Eth address and paste, token will be distributed once the Airdrop ends.
The $ROCK is the governance token of the Ether Rock NFT project, and all the project income belongs to the $ROCK token holders.

Contract Address: 0x4c7573fa7fD1Eb2C495D39F5882A1d3C5CC45057
Token Name: EtherRock Token
Symbol: $ROCK
Decimals: 18
Chain: Ethereum ERC20

Remove spaces from the link

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: seanwilliam(m), PraiseDLord, blackdodo, Hedonisco, Foladebe, nellybadas, Lukgaf(m), sammiewrite(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.