Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3311323 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) ... (3649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2021
symbuul:

Thanks. You even dey here sef cheesy I'm observing but nothing makes sense to me here. The terms you use here, the coins, the technicalities and all. E just dey like person wey finish primary school come start tertiary education.
no worry
na small small e dey start
me sef still dey learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2021
Weirdgee:
which of the coins don't dip too much bro?

Right now, I can only vouch for SOL and FTM as having quick recoveries.

Not so sure about XEC.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2021
INFP:
Versus 8 "You will observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked"

NO JOY
Rilwayne001:
This coin is what they call Psalms 91 was referring to when it says;

Psalm 91:7
Though a thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, no harm will come near you.

grin grin grin
I swear, this thread na cruise!
If you're part of this thread since last month or two, and this dip affected 40-50 percent of your earnings, you're not observant enough.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2021
symbuul:
I have gone through some pages here and it still feels like a French class.
Dierich5 and Tolu181 so na here una park una ride? Make una carry me along fa. But all these rise and dip, I no understand o, whether na to continue with alabi and leave rise and dip for una cheesy
lolz..............na here I Dy o, alabi red na blessing to me here grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2021
symbuul:

Thanks. You even dey here sef cheesy I'm observing but nothing makes sense to me here. The terms you use here, the coins, the technicalities and all. E just dey like person wey finish primary school come start tertiary education.
it very easy to learn if u serious, I learned this shit just a week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 11:43am On Sep 08, 2021
nonut:

I swear, this thread na cruise!
If you're part of this thread since last month or two, and this dip affected 40-50 percent of your earnings, you're not observant enough.
It's not about that
What if you were just busy
Not everybody can be online all the time

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kodded(m): 11:53am On Sep 08, 2021
Ruben225571:

Which of the case if i May ask?

In crypto don’t always wait for someone to give you information! Always look for yours! And always stay tune when you start hearing people calling for dip, always take caution pls!

I think on Sunday or Monday, someone posted about dip happening on Thursday of this week! As a wise person. You supposed take caution of the market!!

Abi were them waiting for me or others to say dip is happening today? Nah me or you create crypto?

No one is Superman in crypto. Is 50/50 game!

You all should stop putting your God damn blame on others!!

If you’re afraid to take risk or lose money, leave crypto and face daily hustle!!

Even me so far, 100$ have drop from my money. But I didn’t die!

My friend who base Yankee loses 1,700 dollars yesterday, till now, the guy is damn angry at me! I quickly remind him of not financial advice grin!
I can’t post our voice message to each other here” for you all to listening to how he was ranting of losing 1700$!

Crypto is 50/50 ooo
Some predictions may go wrong or right! !

Take it like that!

Thanks neverlosemoney grin
this is why giving people free signals is a waste of time because if the signal is correct, you will never see them coming back to appreciate you, but once you missed the signal, you will see them coming out from everywhere blaming you for the wrong call as if they paid for the signal.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ruben225571:

Which of the case if i May ask?

In crypto don’t always wait for someone to give you information! Always look for yours! And always stay tune when you start hearing people calling for dip, always take caution pls!

I think on Sunday or Monday, someone posted about dip happening on Thursday of this week! As a wise person. You supposed take caution of the market!!

Abi were them waiting for me or others to say dip is happening today? Nah me or you create crypto?

No one is Superman in crypto. Is 50/50 game!

You all should stop putting your God damn blame on others!!

If you’re afraid to take risk or lose money, leave crypto and face daily hustle!!

Even me so far, 100$ have drop from my money. But I didn’t die!

My friend who base Yankee loses 1,700 dollars yesterday, till now, the guy is damn angry at me! I quickly remind him of not financial advice grin!
I can’t post our voice message to each other here” for you all to listening to how he was ranting of losing 1700$!

Crypto is 50/50 ooo
Some predictions may go wrong or right! !

Take it like that!

Thanks neverlosemoney grin
Lol…..The one wey you go chop Ada alone come dey tell us after yu don chop am finish. You don forget how will take beg people then, make dem forgive you grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lucremoy:

It's not about that

That's what stop loss is for... It saved me yesterday.... I bought back at lower price, tho I'm still in dip but it could have been worse...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lucremoy:

It's not about that
Most people here have other things they do too.
I kept joking about an impending dip, even openheavens2019 was attacked, because he called people foools for not taking profit.
Somehow, the feeling you're going through now is worse than being called a fọọl.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

Lol…..The one wey you go chop Ada alone come dey tell us after yu don chop am finish. You don forget how will take beg people then, make dem forgive you grin

The guy na cruise jor..... He gat excuse for everything.... Na him go know when dip go happen.... Na him no go say anything, con dey come back here dey say make we dey find information ourselves....

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kodded(m): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
symbuul:
I have gone through some pages here and it still feels like a French class.
Dierich5 and Tolu181 so na here una park una ride? Make una carry me along fa. But all these rise and dip, I no understand o, whether na to continue with alabi and leave rise and dip for una cheesy
i don provide some materials wey go help you

https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/1293#105602446

https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/1293#105602697

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
kodded:
this is why giving people free signals is a waste of time because if the signal is correct, you will never see them coming back to appreciate you, but once you missed the signal, you will see them coming out from everywhere blaming you for the wrong call as if they paid for the signal.

All what you said is true.

But what is the point of coming back here to be ranting all about what and what not.... Isn't it just better to keep quiet... It's not that you shared the information here, so no one will blame you.

Openheaven, Ibeme, Jedisco and all share information here they don't come back ranting all over the place.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kay005: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
@ibime, Good day boss, any update about MVBIII starting tomorrow ?? The coins are not doing bad despite btc deep. And which other coins have you added to the bag? Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crazeworld(m): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
dayo229:

But what is the point of coming back here to be ranting all about what and what not.... Isn't it just better to keep quiet... It's not that you shared the information here, so no one will blame you.

Openheaven, Ibeme, Jedisco and all share information here they don't come back ranting all over the place.
I swear the noise too much

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
dayo229:

That's what stop loss is for... It saved me yesterday.... I bought back at lower price, tho I'm still in dip but it could have been worse...

I don laugh tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kodded(m): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
dayo229:

lol

Dude, so saying something so obvious is now ranting abi because I am not posting signals here means I dont have the right to air my opinion?

Abeg no carry your frustration from the dip come here o, because I no go send you o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
dayo229:

Yes but stop loss has made me lose my positions many times when it hits and goes back up

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
nonut:

Most people here have other things they do too.
I kept joking about an impending dip, even openheavens2019 was attacked, because he called people foools for not taking profit.
Somehow, the feeling you're going through now is worse than being called a fọọl.
True.. I'm not too affected though cause what I lost was from my profits
but e still dey pain small angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by spiniverse1: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
Please guys, I bought Sola at 76...can I offload or should I wait... please I'm newbie
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
spiniverse1:
Please guys, I bought Sola at 76...can I offload or should I wait... please I'm newbie

Do not sell.... Sol is one of the strongest coins even during this dip.... It's already bouncing back

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 12:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
Dip make everyone de vex up and down!! In crypto you owned no one explanation if something goes right or wrong!! COS YOU NEVER TELL THEM ITS WAS FINANCIAL ADVICE!!

Wahala no good grin grin grin

QUESTION OF THE DAY?

1: WHO INVITED YOU TO CRYPTO? grin
2: WHY ARE YOU BLAMING PEOPLE FOR LOSING MONEY ? grin
3: WHY HATING PEOPLES LIKE THEY MADE YOU LOSE MONEY?
4: DID YOU PAY FOR SIGNAL ON THIS THREAD?

One say I’m finding excuses on everything like i invited him to crypto!!! He come de rant up and down grin ; !!! Nah laugh i dey oo grin

All of us” were enjoying the dip grin grin!! Didn’t you take profits to buy the dip? Is yes, pele grin!

NB: I’m still calling for dip of Sol back to normal level of 50$ to 70$ at least!

Then We Move!!

Neverlosemoney” you won’t kill me with laugh!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
kodded:
lol

Dude, so saying something so obvious is now ranting abi because I am not posting signals here means I dont have the right to air my opinion?

Abeg no carry your frustration from the dip come here o, because I no go send you o cheesy

Today nah laugh today for me grin

One Red Day everyone is angry
One Green Day, everyone is very happy with thank you grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ptoall1000: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
pls can i withdraw my money from kucoin straight to my bank without going thru binance or any other excahnge
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
I couldn’t recall the person who post/reply this on openheaven2019 post of LTC pumping!!
But is between Ibime or Jedisco

Have you guys noticed that whenever LTC tick up by a tiny bit the entire market crashes?

Almost like whenever people buy the biggest trash the end is near!!

He say when LTC is on moon, bearish is at the corner!’ But I know people didn’t take it seriously!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ruben225571:
I couldn’t recall the person who post/reply this on openheaven2019 post of LTC pumping!!
But is between Ibime or Jedisco

Have you guys noticed that whenever LTC tick up by a tiny bit the entire market crashes?

Almost like whenever people buy the biggest trash the end is near!!

He say when LTC is on moon, bearish is at the corner!’ But I know people didn’t take it seriously!!

na J.edisco post am......... really da guy is good tho
I.bime is good in shitcoin picking

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
ptoall1000:
pls can i withdraw my money from kucoin straight to my bank without going thru binance or any other excahnge
I think there is p2p on kucoin too , but the traders are not as much as binance

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
DieRich5:
na J.edisco post am......... really da guy is good tho
I.bime is good in shitcoin picking

Thank you very much my brother! You see why to take information seriously is good at times! Sometimes people post, we take it as joke but deep down is pure truth! This information follow why i didn’t feel the dip that much!!! Cos i exit the market. I wasn’t in the market that much apart from my strongest weapon (ADA) i stake my ADA so I don’t care about the dip as well!!!

I take every information here, Twitter, Instagram and WhatsApp seriously!!! Cos we’re 50/50 in crypto!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
I'm free from trading so I gat time to watched crypto videos on my fone

Pls, I need to know which of Dem is good to use: between TWT and metamask

This dapp, poocoin ND pancakes which is beta
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
DieRich5:

TWT Yes
Poocoin yes thou pancake good too

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
DieRich5:

I have used both TW and MM but in my opinion TW is the best...

I always use pancakeswp but tried poocoin few days ago and it was very smooth... Better than Pancakeswp...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by spiniverse1: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
dayo229:

Do not sell.... Sol is one of the strongest coins even during this dip.... It's already bouncing back

Thanks senior man

(1) (2) (3) ... (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) ... (3649) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Elliotwaveforec, Superpack589, Hotice085, Valwezzy, sheanzy(m), Ojimmu95, Holla911(m), iLegendd(m), Deppysit(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.