Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3290821 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
Suicide666:
Sha ur still on it
People re taking profit ND some will buy back so it will likely test 30 again as long btc still hold 50
I want it to dip to 20 or 15
I have donated that money to whales..

Either I take a huge chunk of profit or I loose it tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NgHotGirls: 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
Pete002:

And please do you know or do u have the procedure on how i can do this myself?
No
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yerima21: 7:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ibime:

Shib within the next month will touch that 30 again so long as BTC behaves. I see 20 or 15 as a new floor and a period of consolidation/inching upward until Robinhood announces listing. The more a coin runs, the more fans it attracts who will be there for it's next pump. Expanding cycles. I have buy orders at 21

When Doge ran from 8 to 40, it didn't fall past 25 again until the mini bear market in the middle of the year.

Thank you boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
empressruky:
Somebody please teach me this crypto business na. Help a girl survive in this hard times
Why not ask your questions
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
seankafor:
I have donated that money to whales..

Either I take a huge chunk of profit or I loose it tongue

I feel u, i like dat energy

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ObodoNaija(f): 7:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
WhyGeez:
Solr will listed on kucvoin tomorrow by 1pm Nigeria time,let's make mony together... The first major exch that will listed it,a new koin so it will misbehave,join and make coin cash tomorrow... I don drop update am very sure it will over pump so get in early and make Money... Tomorrow 1pm

Do we wait till it is listed on Kucoin or is there any exchange we can buy it early?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Moonshot announcement!

The say lightning doesn’t strike same place twice.

It true for crypto, it doesn’t strike twice, it strikes 3, 4, 5 and on and on and one.

I found another $slim while researching today (this what I do everyday).

Maybe it even better than slim.

Slim till now was the only IDO platform on Solana well not anymore.

Welcome SolRazr $SOLR who are doing exactly what SLIM is doing and more.

Their tokenomics is mad!

I feel everything I felt when I first discovered slim with this project.

Whitelist for IDO sales (at $0.3) and airdrop is currently ongoing, getting into the whitelist would be difficult and airdrop would be like 0.5 SOLR just like SLIM, your best bet is to get it when it gets listed.

I pray like slim it gets below IDO price - that is where I hope to accumulate.

https://medium.com/@SolRazr_App/solrazr-ido-whitelist-is-open-691fe6ea8783

$SOLR will list tomorrow, there is a golden rule I have always shared here that has so far never failed me.

Upon listing I will be buying at listing price with only 50% of my allocated capital and wait for a 50% correction before buying more.

A stricter version of this rule is to not buy upon listing and wait for 50% correction from listing ATH before entering.

This is how I have avoided getting rekt with new projects.

Many people who bought paras IDO here sold in loss, I’m in profits only because of this rule.

When movr listed on Kucoin it ran to $120 I waited for a 50% correction and bought at $60+, it moved from there to $400++.

I have used this rule countlessly and I would advise you to do same.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
$SHIB
Hope you would take profit next time.

NB - The shorting screenshot is not me please

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Bunsenbun The kind of money I have made from FTM ecosystem ehen.

I nor believe am.

I bought $Spirit, $FTM and $tarot and my god they have all been on fire.

To think I’m also farming FTM and Tarot and also staked my $Spirit, so imagine as your token is increasing in value and then you also making 3% daily from farming the same tokens.

Defi is mad!

I feel so blessed!

I dropped $ftm and $tarot call here, I didn’t drop $Spirit token here because I was not sure enough about it (I only drop tokens I am sure of here), the bulk of my money was in Tarot and FTM but my small spirit bag don beat all of them.. got in at $0.12 price now is 48cents - solid 4X!

Some day you will train me in FTM, SOL, NEAR and these other ecosystems. Na Bunsen train me for BSc system but I no dey like open different wallets ear and dear
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Redcup(f): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
Redcup:
I found this ETH from an old trustwallet. I tried sending it to binance but it's insufficient!
How do I bypass this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Suicide666:
dope........u gonna do well in forex grin I never see person way fear forex pass me

And yet, it's the most matured market,
I once fearsd it too, until I learnt it ,
I bet you, if you do you will find it more appealling than any other market, cypto included, for me it looks as if you are trading a whole country as a commodity ,
that is if that is not what it is, as you can not separate a country from it's currency.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by expresstopup1: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
I need free cryptocurrency signals for trading. Please help me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
Redcup:

ETH has high transaction fee. Buy some eth and withdraw together

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

I have been looking at charts a lot and I still hold this view very strongly.

The 2013 and 2017 charts tells the same story and if history repeats itself, we might see a pump to 51k - 52k or even 55k but then we capitulate down to 18k to 20k. This is where I would be buying with all my strength.

The only thing that invalidate this is a new ATH because this is what didn’t happen in 2013 and 2017.

After the 50% drop from ATH in 2013 and 2017. There was a rally to the scene of the crime and then further capitulation.

The rally after the drop in 2013 or 2017 didn’t create a new ATH, we returned to what in TA is called the scene of the crime and dropped sharply. I expect this to happen again, a return to the scene of the crime around 55k and a drop.

Except this rally creates a ATH which has never happened before, then I stand by my position.

Btc still struggling with the 55k resistance.

My position has remained the same. As beautiful as this rally is, it still resembles the past cycle of 2013 and 2017 and I have said this over and over again until we create a new ATH that is take out 65k, I expect Btc to eventually capitulate to 18k of-course not immediately but if this rally doesn’t create a new ATH - 18k will come.

I hope I’m wrong but this is what the chart shows.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
$SHIB

so shib has finally been dumped..
Where do they dumped kwanu? Who bought up all those dumps.. exchanges?

If everyone decides to sell a coin..who incures it all?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
yerima21:
please what do you advise I do...
I have bags of shib i bought quite costly months ago at 0.0000239 but decided to lock stake it for 60 days. It remains 7 days to complete the staked period but seeing that i have made some profits already from the pumping, I would have loved to sell my bags. The problem is if I cancel the staking now, the coins will still not be released immediately for me to sell till after 2 or 3 days and I will still lose the free 79,000 shibs already gained from the staking and no guarantee it will still be pumping by then. If I decide to wait for 7 days to complete the staking the volatile coin might dip back to 0.00000....adding back the already cancelled zeros sad
Your advise highly appreciated

Leave it to complete the staking ,
shib has not listed on RH it will still list there, and they will burn it untill it gets to 5cents ,
my advice leave that your bag untill late next year and become a multi-millionaire,
It's a f............................

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gentlewind(m): 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
#XEC ecash is the future of digital currency. To me, this is accumulation season before many folks know about it.

#sanshuinu... those that miss it will regret later

Where is this shanshuinu listed? I can't find it on kucoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yerima21: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jameselias:

Leave it to complete the staking ,
shib has not listed on RH it will still list there, and they will burn it untill it gets to 5cents ,
my advice leave that your bag untill late next year and become a multi-millionaire,
It's a f............................

Yea that's what I have chosen to do....fingers crossed, thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2021
Jameselias:

And yet, it's the most matured market,
I once fearsd it too, until I learnt it ,
I bet you, if you do you will find it more appealling than any other market, cypto included, for me it looks as if you are trading a whole country as a commodity ,
that is if that is not what it is, as you can not separate a country from it's currency.
hmmmm I'm cool with crypto ND stock, I can't do everything cheesy but most Nigerian I know don burn dere acct run com crypto
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gee64: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
Pi Coin would blow soon!
Mine Pi Coin for FREE NOW AND THANK ME LATER!
SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW for details..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Treasure17(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
$SHIB

Is it advisable to hodl Sol?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
$RAD holding well
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Gee64:
Pi Coin would blow soon!
Not again.

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mitchyy(f): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Redcup:

I think you can swap it to USDT on Pancakeswap, then swap the USDT to BNB. Then send to Binance using BSC network. While sending, leave some small change like $2 worth, for gas fees. Don’t try to send the maximum.

ETH gas fees are crazy. You’ll spend a lot if you want to send it directly

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kantebets(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
What’s potential of YFI increasing value between now and Christmas?
Is is advisable to hold?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Gee64:
Pi Coin would blow soon!

Una suppose dey chop ban with this una pi nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kantebets(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Btc still struggling with the 55k resistance.

My position has remained the same. As beautiful as this rally is, it still resembles the past cycle of 2013 and 2017 and I have said this over and over again until we create a new ATH that is take out 65k, I expect Btc to eventually capitulate to 18k of-course not immediately but if this rally doesn’t create a new ATH - 18k will come.

I hope I’m wrong but this is what the chart shows.
whats your take on YFI?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Codebite: 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Is it safe to enter SOL
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2021
nonut:

Not again.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
gentlewind:

Where is this shanshuinu listed? I can't find it on kucoin

#Sanshuinu is listed on Hotbit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
Codebite:
sanshu is not on hotbit

#Sanshuinu is on hotbit.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
BrokerHaruna:

#Sanshuinu is on hotbit.

Don they pump already

(1) (2) (3) ... (1440) (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Allthelight, MrSamsung(m), Alliswell73 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.