Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3282990 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
Happiness09:

My father must be stupid, for it to keep going higher, it must make corrections. Doom kill my family there, my mother is a fool, don't go and learn, be here and be expecting $100k BTC overnight.

Stop insulting your family dear.. grin
Happiness09 why calling your mother ń father f��ls
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
Gee64:
Pi Coin would blow soon!
Mine Pi Coin for FREE NOW AND THANK ME LATER!
SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW for details..

Ur signature is for f��ls like you... I'm sure your grandma and grandfather in heaven will be regretting the kind of dumb grandchild they have in you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
ezegold4we:
Shib is still doing press-up, the real pump will start by Early next week, buy,hold And if you want to take profit, take a fat one.

You know this how?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
Miracle112:

Haha This exactly what happened to me. I staked my shiba for 90days with 5% interest.
I was confused and I didn’t know what to do, shiba was pumping, I still have 28 days left and I already 402k shiba interest. Same thoughts you have now was running through my mind!
Should I Redeem my Shiba ?
What if shiba dips again?
But if I redeem I’ll loose my already accumulated 402k Shiba interest. What to do i do¿
Shiba was at 18 when I was having these thoughts
I came here to seek for advice seek for advice..
Then I realize that in life you don’t have to depend or wait on people or someone to make personal decisions for you.
It’s good to seek advice but sometimes I just use common sense to make decisions on my own.
In my own case, I finally decided to unstake my shiba or redeem my shiba ( anyhow you wan put am ).
Redeeming took 48 hours and by the time was done shiba was already at 32.
Yes, I lose the 402k shiba interest I accumulated for the 2 months. I Couldn’t wait for another 28 days lol what if it falls back to 18 lol..
I can sell my shiba anytime I sense red lights and buy the dip. Like this I’ll make 5-10 million shiba . Make dem carry their 402k interest go. I no want .
So you see my friend, it’s your decision to make . I cannot tell you to keep staking or unstake it
Pls how do i stake, pls help sir...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 12:35am On Oct 08, 2021
ObodoNaija:

I have bagged Xec.

Where can I get Sanshuinu?

Try hotbit

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 2:15am On Oct 08, 2021
As shib party is over
Alts are now regaining their freedom little by little

BTC should just respect his old age and behave undecided

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuyinge: 2:22am On Oct 08, 2021
does anyone use kucoin p2p here?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by exxy(m): 2:22am On Oct 08, 2021
seankafor:
70% sol and 30% Axis
You can’t compare Sol and Axis. Sol na Bross. Looking at both projects and their source code Axis be like long term scamming project. Go for Sol. This is just my personal opinion and I’m not a financial advisor

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 2:27am On Oct 08, 2021
We sleep when we die embarassed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 2:28am On Oct 08, 2021
exxy:

You can’t compare Sol and Axis. Sol na Bross. Looking at both projects and their source code Axis be like long term scamming project. Go for Sol. This is just my personal opinion and I’m not a financial advisor
Na why I allocate am 30%
If shib of all shitcoins fit rise against all odds..
Then what God cannot do doesn't exist

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by donprosper6(m): 3:13am On Oct 08, 2021
$BLOK anyone?... its new tho think its a nice project.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DMCY: 3:39am On Oct 08, 2021
Troy anyone? cheesy grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moses247(m): 5:10am On Oct 08, 2021
Shiba nu Don De drop like hot Akara. Which is why u should not Fomo. Those that joined yesterday and Still on the trade are feeling the hot.�

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 08, 2021
Can someone explain why this coin figure is like this. I have been following it when it was in 1.14, after it cancelled 7 zeros in few days. Its on coingeko and coinmarketcap. I thought it was a mistake then. Is this real? Name is $gravitoken. Can a coin amount that massive percentage?
What's happening? Almost everyday it does X1, minimum.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 5:51am On Oct 08, 2021
Moses247:
Shiba nu Don De drop like hot Akara. Which is why u should not Fomo. Those that joined yesterday and Still on the trade are feeling the hot.�
no one is complaining bro

Relax

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:55am On Oct 08, 2021
SOMEBODY HELP!!!!

My Trustwallet has been hacked. I opened my TWT this morning only to find out that my smartchain BNB has been wiped out together with another token I've been holding for over 3 months now. Pic below. Someone should please tell me what to do because I'm going crazy. All my money gone.... I don't do Airdrop or leave my wallet anywhere for anyone. The only thing I did the other day was to buy infinitywheels.io on pre-sale after Sysdatek dropped the update.... Only me knows my seed phrase Oh My God. My Blood pressure is Increasing and I'm sweating badly right now. I opened BSC scan and saw how it was moved to another wallet... I am going crazy right now

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:02am On Oct 08, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
SOMEBODY HELP!!!!

My Trustwallet has been hacked. I opened my TWT this morning only to find out that my smartchain BNB has been wiped out together with another token I've been holding for over 3 months now. Pic below. Someone should please tell me what to do because I'm going crazy. All my money gone.... I don't do Airdrop or leave my wallet anywhere for anyone. The only thing I did the other day was to buy infinitywheels.io on pre-sale after Sysdatek dropped the update.... Only me knows my seed phrase Oh My God. My Blood pressure is Increasing and I'm sweating badly right now. I opened BSC scan and saw how it was moved to another wallet... I am going crazy right now
do you lock your trust wallet app with password?
Someone might have got hold of your phone and tempered with the app..
I sense it was done with your phone while you were unaware..
Check your mail to see if you could see any message or its or stuff or maybe it might have been deleted also..
I lock my binance and blockchain with password and together with fingerprint..

Na person wey know you run you this street

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 6:05am On Oct 08, 2021
priceaction:
Can someone explain why this coin figure is like this. I have been following it when it was in 1.14, after it cancelled 7 zeros in few days. Its on coingeko and coinmarketcap. I thought it was a mistake then. Is this real? Name is $gravitoken. Can a coin amount that massive percentage?

I have also asked this question here when someone posted about the coin...... I went to check it out and saw that the percentage it has done compare to the market cap is impossible....

What I understand is that the coin supply and market cap keeps decreasing while the price keeps going up..... Initially the coin supply was quadrillion.....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 6:09am On Oct 08, 2021
First of all, no one touches my phone. Secondly, all the people around me don't even know what Crypto is all about talk more of Trustwallet. I'm always with my phone.... As in no fu.... Kn person touches my phone and besides my phone is secured with a very strong password. There's no mail
seankafor:
do you lock your trust wallet app with password?
Someone might have got hold of your phone and tempered with the app..
I sense it was done with your phone while you were unaware..
Check your mail to see if you could see any message or its or stuff or maybe it might have been deleted also..
I lock my binance and blockchain with password and together with fingerprint..

Na person wey know you run you this street

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:11am On Oct 08, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
First of all, no one touches my phone. Secondly, all the people around me don't even know what Crypto is all about talk more of Trustwallet. I'm always with my phone.... As in no fu.... Kn person touches my phone and besides my phone is secured with a very strong password. There's no mail
this one week me brother embarassed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moses247(m): 6:13am On Oct 08, 2021
If u are one of those that chase every airdrops u see, expect Ur trust Wallet to be hacked.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 6:22am On Oct 08, 2021
Papi if you read my post you will notice where I said, I've never chased airdrop, no even for one day.
Moses247:
If u are one of those that chase every airdrops u see, expect Ur trust Wallet to be hacked.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nonyelumf: 6:30am On Oct 08, 2021
It’s a pity. So sorry bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:33am On Oct 08, 2021
Trust wallet fit run those kind street?

All these exchanges shaa, make dem no remember us one day oo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 6:35am On Oct 08, 2021
I am shocked to my kidney. I feel like its the end of the world..... Which kind backwardness be this one. All my savings in TWT gone.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:49am On Oct 08, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
I am shocked to my kidney. I feel like its the end of the world..... Which kind backwardness be this one. All my savings in TWT gone.
there must have been a loop from somewhere I think..
It's just like those scam where you will be receiving debits from nowhere from your bank,.. mainly as a result of POS
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 6:53am On Oct 08, 2021
Fuyinge:
does anyone use kucoin p2p here?
Yes..I make use
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cyrusmillz: 6:55am On Oct 08, 2021
priceaction:

I'm still a part of their telegram group even though I didn't invest a dime. According to what I gathered from the group...the number of your coins will keep reducing as market cap increases. So when they get to a particular cap, ( I think 1.3b, I'm not sure) they'll split the value of your coins based on the percentage of the market cap. It's very confusing , all i keep hearing is "rebasing" and "hedge fund of crypto"

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stillmee(m): 6:55am On Oct 08, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
SOMEBODY HELP!!!!

Sorry Bro, I feel your pain. I doubt trust wallet running u street, you must have connected ur wallet/given one of those scam contract access to ur wallet. It's not advisable to use main wallet for even all these presale and the likes... Find out more from bsc scan, try to see if you've interacted with the contract address before

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 6:58am On Oct 08, 2021
priceaction:
Read their white paper and you'll understand better..every 8hours it increases by a certain percentage. Just read their white paper you'll understand.. The coin is programmed to reach $1,377,000 then it becomes a stable coin at that price becoming the most expensive coin ever that's their aim.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crazeworld(m): 7:00am On Oct 08, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
I stopped using them after my $100 worth of REEF disappeared in January. Prior to that, I don't engage in airdrops.

A pathetic customer support who won't help. If e never happen to you, you go dey think say na dem be the safest. Sorry bro.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 7:06am On Oct 08, 2021
Crazeworld:
I stopped using them after my $100 worth of REEF disappeared in January. Prior to that, I don't engage in airdrops.

A pathetic customer support who won't help. If e never happen to you, you go dey think say na dem be the safest. Sorry bro.
It's how my friend's 1.4 Solana disappeared from his wallet some weeks back. I think Trustwallet has some security issues.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1441) (1442) (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) ... (3638) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Waksdabos(m), santos123(m), ayomidan, SolarE, StrafordSTONES(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.