Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3294846 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2021
Shiba going back to earth grin, hope no body entered at 0.00003.5,... There must be somebody sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nini101(f): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
I am shocked to my kidney. I feel like its the end of the world..... Which kind backwardness be this one. All my savings in TWT gone.

So sorry, I've been a silent reader on this thread. Just a piece of advice: try to use a hardware wallet like Ledger Nano X for coins/tokens you want to keep long term.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2021
ibromodzi:

This is not the best thing to do...

CEX can run you street anytime any day...
Whats the best thing to do

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 08, 2021
sheanzy:
Shiba going back to earth grin, hope no body entered at 0.00003.5,... There must be somebody sha grin
It will start digging for oil soon

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2021
Emmyreal4:
Guys make una check this #BETA listing soon on binance
Is it own by B.in ance too ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mutfad: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2021
priceaction:
Can someone explain why this coin figure is like this. I have been following it when it was in 1.14, after it cancelled 7 zeros in few days. Its on coingeko and coinmarketcap. I thought it was a mistake then. Is this real? Name is $gravitoken. Can a coin amount that massive percentage?
What's happening? Almost everyday it does X1, minimum.

This is crazy!! I Just read the token has been programmed to increase every 8 hours till it reaches a million dollars plus in price and it becomes a stable coin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2021
Moses247:
As for me I don Kukuma hands off for trust Wallet matter long ago....i store my money on binance
lol you guys are funny

Is it not the same binance that owns trust wallet, trust wallet also belongs to binance

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Salvationone: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2021
Good morning all,

I tried selling usdt in binance via P2P but I cant find Naira.
Please I need your guidance pleas

Regards
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 9:28am On Oct 08, 2021
Salvationone:
Good morning all,

I tried selling usdt in binance via P2P but I cant find Naira.
Please I need your guidance pleas

Regards
which currency do you see,?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mulannoire(f): 9:31am On Oct 08, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

$SOLR will list tomorrow, there is a golden rule I have always shared here that has so far never failed me.

Upon listing I will be buying at listing price with only 50% of my allocated capital and wait for a 50% correction before buying more.

A stricter version of this rule is to not buy upon listing and wait for 50% correction from listing ATH before entering.

This is how I have avoided getting rekt with new projects.

Many people who bought paras IDO here sold in loss, I’m in profits only because of this rule.

When movr listed on Kucoin it ran to $120 I waited for a 50% correction and bought at $60+, it moved from there to $400++.

I have used this rule countlessly and I would advise you to do same.

Do you go in with 50% first in case the expected correction fails to come sooner?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2021
cappyolu:
Whats the best thing to do
Nini101:

So sorry, I've been a silent reader on this thread. Just a piece of advice: try to use a hardware wallet like Ledger Nano X for coins/tokens you want to keep long term.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2021
sheanzy:
lol you guys are funny

Is it not the same binance that owns trust wallet, trust wallet also belongs to binance

The point is. They don’t manage TWT the way they manage Binance! So is much safer to use Binance than TWT!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carik(m): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

$SOLR will list tomorrow, there is a golden rule I have always shared here that has so far never failed me.

Upon listing I will be buying at listing price with only 50% of my allocated capital and wait for a 50% correction before buying more.

A stricter version of this rule is to not buy upon listing and wait for 50% correction from listing ATH before entering.

This is how I have avoided getting rekt with new projects.

Many people who bought paras IDO here sold in loss, I’m in profits only because of this rule.

When movr listed on Kucoin it ran to $120 I waited for a 50% correction and bought at $60+, it moved from there to $400++.

I have used this rule countlessly and I would advise you to do same.

Smart money move .
I'll likely take a cue.
With what you churn out here ,I will be fckn surprised if you are truly female

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macgyver1: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2021
sheanzy:
lol you guys are funny

TW does not belong to binance oga. The owner of trust wallet is an engineer that also works with binance.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sellydion: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2021
If anyone is interested in investing in Crypto Ledger device is inevitable.

here is my referal link: Ledger and other cold storage device is a must have.

http://ledger.refr.cc/omidiorap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Salvationone: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2021
sheanzy:
which currency do you see,?

Bs
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2021
Macgyver1:

TW does not belong to binance oga. The owner of trust wallet is an engineer that also works with binance.
okk you are very right
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2021
Rubby1:

The point is. They don’t manage TWT the way they manage Binance! So is much safer to use Binance than TWT!
ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2021
Salvationone:

Bs
meaning?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by exxy(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2021
cappyolu:
You don’t use shit coin has long term, you dump them, same way everyone opted into Solana when it was rising everyday as soon as it stops going up, everyone dumps. Better to hold a top notch project for long runs
totally agree. At the same time Sol is a great project to hold for long term. I understand the crypto cycle of pumping and dumping, if there’s a project with lots of future potentials, Sol is in that list

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by flexclusive(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2021
A living example cry cry grin grin

sheanzy:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Salvationone: 10:00am On Oct 08, 2021
sheanzy:
meaning?

Am seeing bob
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by exxy(m): 10:00am On Oct 08, 2021
mutfad:

This is crazy!! I Just read the token has been programmed to increase every 8 hours till it reaches a million dollars plus in price and it becomes a stable coin
Yes it was programmed that way. Na deception. Your percentage goes down once you put ur money in and the price of the coin goes up. You’ll have to wait until Jan 2022 for it to reach stability b4 cashing out. Omoh what problem are they solving is the first question and why use rebase
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mfonox: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2021
carik:

Smart money move .
I'll likely take a cue.
With what you churn out here ,I will be fckn surprised if you are truly female

Smh....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherishyy(f): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2021
cappyolu:
Whats BETA ? Big project?

Don't know, that's why I'm asking. It seems to be new.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2021
Salvationone:

Am seeing bob
oga I no understand ur matter again

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherishyy(f): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2021
Luckyss:
Pls wat time will it be listed?

I think 1pm or there about.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Salvationone: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2021
sheanzy:
oga I no understand ur matter again

Please help me check please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2021
Salvationone:

Please help me check please
screenshot lemme see
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2021
Na military regime we dey so! Looking like Democracy regime would start towards ending of the month through November. Nawa

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by raydboi(m): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2021
Been trying to withdraw some MATIC token from binance but the polygon network route has been suspended for quite long now.
And I really need to have it on polygon network

Any alternative I can follow, pls?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:22am On Oct 08, 2021
Moses247:
As for me I don Kukuma hands off for trust Wallet matter long ago....i store my money on binance
Same here. Since I Sent 1m shib from my binance to trust wallet some months ago and till now the coin is yet to reflect on my trust wallet I stopped using it. That trust wallet get as e be

(1) (2) (3) ... (1443) (1444) (1445) (1446) (1447) (1448) (1449) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Overlord999(m), DextrousD, TheyVid(m), DonaldLee17, Kk4(m), Tolu1992, DieRich5 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.