Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3341032 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) ... (3663) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

LoL, wait for another run grin grin Nkita Ara
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edibles20: 6:43am On Oct 28, 2021
Hazardd:
Asin u made 18million naira

Lmao. I go don delete this handle if I made 18m from
SHIB alone now.
I sold 18m unit of SHIB.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Georgry(m): 6:50am On Oct 28, 2021
Please where can I stake my fantom coin to earn interest, is staking the same with the Defi farming on Hotbit?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hazardd(m): 6:54am On Oct 28, 2021
Edibles20:

Lmao. I go don delete this handle if I made 18m from
SHIB alone now.
I sold 18m unit of SHIB.
okay bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 6:57am On Oct 28, 2021
Why is yooshi pumping and no one is talking about it?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mowsid(m): 6:59am On Oct 28, 2021
santos123:
Why is yooshi pumping and no one is talking about it?

The meme coin is on fire ���
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Finnish: 7:02am On Oct 28, 2021
What's the latest airdrop? /Giveaway
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 7:03am On Oct 28, 2021
Mowsid:

The meme coin is on fire ���
yes. Pump on top pump.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 7:03am On Oct 28, 2021
idolda:

Thanks.
Now i downloaded Okex 1hr ago, got verified and purchased $100 USDT over 30minutes ago, but no show. No email or anything to even acknowledge that they've received the fund and processing my transaction. Should i be worried?
what is your situation status? you are to buy from binance p2p and withdraw usdt-a via (usdt-a meaning usdt-algorand form network) to your OKEx's deposit USDTa wallet address via same USDT-Algo Network form. Note sending of the USDTa to OKEx exchange is through USDT-Algo Network, fee is just 1USDTa..shikena...binance p2p or kucoin p2p should be your cash out exchange should u want to move money directly from ur bank account or sell back your usdt to merchant on their p2p platform that will deposit back to Ur said bank account.

How To Deposit USDTa/USDCa at OKEx exchange ONLY.

Step 1: Go to the Deposit section
Log in to your OKEx account and navigate to Assets in the top right corner of the OKEx homepage. Click Deposit to proceed.

Step 2: Select USDT/USDC
In the Deposit section, click Select Currency to open a dropdown list of the hundreds of cryptocurrencies OKEx supports. Select USDT or USDC.

Alternatively, look for USDT or USDC in "Popular Selections" — below the "Select Currency" option.

Step 3: Select the USDT deposit network
From the second dropdown list, select USDT-ALGO or USDC-ALGO and click Continue.

Step 4: Read deposit warning
When transacting with cryptocurrencies, addresses for assets on different networks can look very similar. With a popup, OKEx reminds you which cryptocurrency you requested a deposit address for, and it is advisable that you double-check all particulars. Attempting to send digital assets to a wrong address or network can result in permanent loss of funds

To confirm you understand this, click I understand.

Step 5: Complete your deposit
To complete your deposit, you have to choose which OKEx account you want your USDC or USDT to arrive in. Do this via the "Deposit to" dropdown list.

Next, copy the deposit address from your OKEx's USDTa provided for you while taking a mental note of the Network form and paste it in the USDT withdrawal address field of your binance wallet. CHOSING A NETWORK FORM IS IMPORTANT THAT THEY ARE OF THE SAME NETWORK FORM.

Enter the amount of USDTa or USDCa you want to deposit to your OKEx account and double-check that the address entered matches the one we provided. Finally, send your transaction.

Your USDTa or USDCa should arrive in your OKEx account in just a few seconds. Note..the sending network form is important that they are same, bcuz in the case of OKEx exchange it is USDTa meaning USDT-Algo network form.

Here is a video on how to do it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQSohsLSbKM

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:04am On Oct 28, 2021
jedisco:
Shibs run has been crazy... I'd be taking a huge chunk off at 0.85

As with most things, it's always better to take profits on the way up...

One cant time the top of such pumps... But they always end in one way- the majority being offside...

As of yesterday/this morn, both here and Twitter... One thing was clear- the top was near..... The hype was off the roof and very few over the past pages though of taking profits... It's easy to forget that this coyn has done 10x in less than a month....
With most rallies, I want to align my thoughts with those who bought the bottom... Not those who jumped in at the top and expecting the moon...

I'm bidding the 4hr support hoping for a quick bounce... Hope it holds..

0.88 might be the local top or not.. but one thing is likely... Shib would go on another run after a period of consolidation- that run will end in same way- folks calling for the moon at the top

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 7:05am On Oct 28, 2021
Shib money flowing into doge?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 7:12am On Oct 28, 2021
Rickywowoz:

Hey boss
Can you give me an overview of how you use these platforms
you are to buy from binance p2p and withdraw usdt-a via (usdt-a meaning usdt-algorand form network) to your OKEx's deposit USDTa wallet address via same USDT-Algo Network form. Note sending of the USDTa to OKEx exchange is through USDT-Algo Network, fee is just 1USDTa..shikena...binance p2p or kucoin p2p should be your cash out exchange should u want to move money directly from ur bank account or sell back your usdt to merchant on their p2p platform that will deposit back to Ur said bank account.

Log in to your OKEx account and navigate to Assets in the top right corner of the OKEx homepage. Click Deposit to proceed.

In the Deposit section, click Select Currency to open a dropdown list of the hundreds of cryptocurrencies OKEx supports. Select USDT or USDC.

Alternatively, look for USDT or USDC in "Popular Selections" — below the "Select Currency" option.

From the second dropdown list, select USDT-ALGO or USDC-ALGO and click Continue.

When transacting with cryptocurrencies, addresses for assets on different networks can look very similar. With a popup, OKEx reminds you which cryptocurrency you requested a deposit address for, and it is advisable that you double-check all particulars. Attempting to send digital assets to a wrong address or network can result in permanent loss of funds

To complete your deposit, you have to choose which OKEx account you want your USDC or USDT to arrive in. Do this via the "Deposit to" dropdown list.

Next, copy the deposit address from your OKEx's USDTa provided for you while taking a mental note of the Network form and paste it in the USDT withdrawal address field of your binance wallet. CHOSING A NETWORK FORM IS IMPORTANT THAT THEY ARE OF THE SAME NETWORK FORM.

Enter the amount of USDTa or USDCa you want to deposit to your OKEx account and double-check that the address entered matches the one we provided. Finally, send your transaction.

Your USDTa or USDCa should arrive in your OKEx account in just a few seconds. Note..the sending network form is important that they are same, bcuz in the case of OKEx exchange it is USDTa meaning USDT-Algo network form.

Here is a video on how to send usdt fund from binance to OKEx exchange.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 7:14am On Oct 28, 2021
Just fomod into doge now, before it's too late

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:19am On Oct 28, 2021
jedisco:
Good to see doge finally show signs...
Most of my shib profits went here and I accumulated a huge chunk between 0.2 and 0.25...

Most who missed doge last time rushed into it early and were disappointed when it didn't move....

Looking at the weekly chart (1st), there's good room to the upside... My initial tp would have been 0.32 but with such long consolidation, I'd let it be till at least 0.6 and re-evaluate.

The monthly chart (2nd) has left me suspect for a while.... Don't like the arrowed candle it had in may... But these neme coyns do their thing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:22am On Oct 28, 2021
Edibles20:
Sold off 18m SHIB at 0.75.
it funny using the unit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2021
seankafor:
Time for BTC and alts to rally

Ftm, sol,xec, bch... Let's do this cool
Now is not a good time to buy FTM, if you are in it already, you should be taking profit. It will make a huge correction before it can climb further.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moses247(m): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2021
It's Doge time..... let's ride

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by betcliq: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2021
I think Doge coin is about to wake up from slumber .
The Show is about to start . Expect crazy runs to happen between Shiba Inu and Doge.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2021
$Elon just doing it thing without hype undecided

Doge undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 7:29am On Oct 28, 2021
Moses247:
It's Doge time..... let's ride
shib still suffocating it, shib needs to go dipper for doge to rise
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 7:32am On Oct 28, 2021
Doge just rekt some people this morning grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 7:36am On Oct 28, 2021
Yoriwears:
I’m having issues with verification of my KUcoin? What I can do?
Also, how I can move usdt from blockchain to Binance without much charges?
first of all, get verified by email b4 adding and linking up your phone number.. kucoin exchange is super easy....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IRWSBE: 7:37am On Oct 28, 2021
Please, can someone tell me how I can remove these downs and up from my USDT page. It has been there since I updated the app earlier this month

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rickywowoz: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2021
MrCodeSolo:

you are to buy from binance p2p and withdraw usdt-a via (usdt-a meaning usdt-algorand form network) to your OKEx's deposit USDTa wallet address via same USDT-Algo Network form. Note sending of the USDTa to OKEx exchange is through USDT-Algo Network, fee is just 1USDTa..shikena...binance p2p or kucoin p2p should be your cash out exchange should u want to move money directly from ur bank account or sell back your usdt to merchant on their p2p platform that will deposit back to Ur said bank account.

Here is a video on how to send usdt fund from binance to OKEx exchange.

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2021
IRWSBE:
Please, can someone tell me how I can remove these downs and up from my USDT page. It has been there since I updated the app earlier this month
lol-- just pick all the crypto trading pairs u have on your radar or are interested in and mark them all as favourites...by tapping on the star sign close to it to highlight yellow....when u want to trade or monitor u just simply come to your "favourites tab"

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2021
And someone talked about doge pumping yesterday o,

Honestly forget twitter, we have gurus here too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by idrade49(m): 7:54am On Oct 28, 2021
$Doge has started the race... �

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kekakuz(m): 7:54am On Oct 28, 2021
It's a whole different world In here. Am afraid am late.
Am only on binance. I have funded my binance via P2P . I need to buy yooshi but it s not there. Where can I find it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2021
kekakuz:
It's a whole different world In here. Am afraid am late.
Am only on binance. I have funded my binance via P2P . I need to buy yooshi but it s not there. Where can I find it
It's on Hotbit. Another centralized exchange like binance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:07am On Oct 28, 2021
i took his advice and set buy limit at 0.21, later in the afternoon when i saw it didnt carry me when it dipped, i simply entered at 0.24, my FOMO entry of shiba yest afternoon after selling in the morning also paid off as i withdrew my investment plus 20% and left the rest to ride .... this dip no concern me at all, I have a re-entry at 1.0 fib level set
seanwilliam:
And someone talked about doge pumping yesterday o,

Honestly forget twitter, we have gurus here too

(1) (2) (3) ... (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) (1560) ... (3663) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Superpack589, egbeocha(m), MJBOLT and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.