Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3282967 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Shanid:
you mean I should remove profits when it gets to 1??

Not Financial advice.

I doubt it gets to 1. Profit takers will front run it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
nna777:

There is a burning mechanism for Shiba token once it's ntfs go live. If I can remember properly, $25k worth of Shiba token will be burnt when swapping to buy the ntfs with the tokens in it's ecosystem. So with the burning, marketcap wouldn't be an issue at least to knock of one or two more zeros.

What's the circulating and total supply?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
First time leverage. Short shib with 21usd. Got 45usd. I watched the screen for 30min. Luckily for me btc started pumping, making shib falling. Had to sign off after 100%gain.

Trade with what you are willing to lloose.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
CURRENTLY Playing around the -2.0 FIB retracement level after daring -3.414!!! HHHAMAZING!!!
The green dotted lines are possible re-entry points
9japple:
that is the 1.618 fib level I spoke about in the morning!!! I still dey fear to draw the full fib extension let some ppl not have high bp here...in the afternoon I FOMO in with limited risk cos i sold in the morning.... very good decision, looking back and so I have taken profits again, I will re-enter at the 1.0 fib level...shiba

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mulannoire(f): 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
I am here smiling at the hype and praise on $Shiba right now when coins like $Shak have done more than a x40 in 1 month and just taking a breather....by the time the real hype starts and you start fomoing in, i would be up like 100x cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
All i know is that” Shiba coin is a ritualist !!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ibime:

Who is pumping in the money? Shey it want challenge Ethereum? At some point technicals end and scarcity of inflows takes over.

Definitely not. All am saying it's there's still room for an uptrend. I remember few weeks ago when Shib was still @.807, now here we are about to knock off another zero.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
seankafor:
am eager to see Elon Musk reaction to this..

He will probably clap back
Lmao... I don't think he's got any more influence in the crypto market again.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
seankafor:
am eager to see Elon Musk reaction to this..

He will probably clap back

That man nah business man oo
This shiba may make him first trillionaire!!

Shiba nah one ritualist coin lipsrsealed

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by idolda: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Good evening house.

I just wanted to buy Kishu Inu (first time token buyer) but don't know how I am getting it all wrong after watching several videos. Here is what I did:

1. Got coinbase wallet
2. Bought Ethereum on coinbase and transferred it to coinbase wallet
3. Then try to swap it through Uniswap but now having challenges. It keeps on reshreshing and saying confirm transaction and can't see anywhere to confirm anything. After trying for multiple times for almost 30minutes I got the following message

Note: I had $120 worth of Ethereum and initially was using the whole money before i reduced it to $60 and still experiencing the same. Finally, the screenshot below appeared.

Does it mean that I have to pay over $300 gas fees for the $60 transaction? Just wanted to be sure I'm doing the right thing

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by phollybee(m): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
Someone should help me, I want to trade too, please help me, how much cam I start with, I feel if I can trade, I will be able to meet up with my urgent need

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geeman2006: 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Been hodling shib since March this year, wish I had added more bags then.. but still Too much Joy on this side right now grin. Will hodl till 5 years.
This Rat race we must Dodge. So help us God..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by paskal16: 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Is kishu inu a good coin to buy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by betcliq: 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Shiba is the New Oil money , The current Dip no dey affect am

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
betcliq:
Shiba is the New Oil money , The current Dip no dey affect am

Shib dey pump during dip, wonder what will be it's case when dip is over shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Edibles20:
Lol. This Shiba.
Please the guy that made the consistent call about buying Shiba, quote me with your wallet address. I’ve gone several pages back looking for your handle.

Okay sir thanks wink

My USDT wallet (TRC20)
TEAaFNPBy1VAkwQzt6ZENrYjuq648c6vaV

Giving u another call...
(Sanshu Inu) i bagged 25billion worth of it for just $5 early last month.

You can get it on Hotbit

DYOR

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
hahahahahahaha... who misled you to begin with eth network? imagine paying 235usd for 54usd transaction? That is why you should do stuff on chains with cheaper fees eg bsc, tron and so on
idolda:
Good evening house.

I just wanted to buy Kishu Inu (first time token buyer) but don't know how I am getting it all wrong after watching several videos. Here is what I did:

1. Got coinbase wallet
3. Then try to swap it through Uniswap but now having challenges. It keeps on reshreshing and saying confirm transaction and can't see anywhere to confirm anything. After trying for multiple times for almost 30minutes I got the following message

Note: I had $120 worth of Ethereum and initially was using the whole money before i reduced it to $60 and still experiencing the same. Finally, the screenshot below appeared.

Does it mean that I have to pay over $300 gas fees for the $60 transaction? Just wanted to be sure I'm doing the right thing

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nnekaike(f): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
mulannoire:
Guys, who would you say are the biggest Nigerian crypto influencers? (Or at least have crypto related content)
i follow NYCE AYUK on Instagram,the guy is great

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by betcliq: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Shib dey pump during dip, wonder what will be it's case when dip is over shocked shocked
The coin self is confusing . Some dey wait make e dip , bit it keeps pumping. undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
If you missed hodling d early days of btc, Ethereum, aavax, BnB and soI for the long-haul rewards.
I would state dz here once only.
Do not sleep on dz sleeping beast.
It is coming to take its well-deserved top 5 position of d world cryptocurrency in the nearest feature and it is bankrolled by JP Morgan.
It does 480k transactions per sec
Better than btc technology n improved.
Strengthen security better than Ethereum, cardona, etc.
Addresses and solved the interoperability issues lacking in solana.
The latest functionalities of the network complete dz token's hybrid blockchain platform. dz sleeping beast is already delivering interoperability, scalability, and security across industries including finance, healthcare, and insurance.
The hybrid blockchain supports interoperability using Pact, its open-source, Turing-incomplete smart contract language with Formal Verification. The simple smart contract language is powerful enough to code complex contracts and execute multi-party transactions. Enterprises and developers alike will find that applications once considered too difficult to build are now achievable with it. Removing the complexity and vulnerability of other smart contract languages, Pact advances secure and legible transactions.

It is a financial advice...
If it should dip to $3-4 dollar, stack up some more, I mean buy plenty, plenty Hodl keep tight bcuz it is going to be huge!...
And it is coming to challenge solana and rival Ethereum, bnb and others in the future.
Stuart popejoy's project is going shake the crypto world big time. Bcuz d project mad die.
Google the name of the token yourself.

Hint. On Google search: "what crypto project is Stuart popejoy working on that is backed by JP Morgan." Kucoin exchange supported.
***I'm done spoon-feeding ppl with crypto shits**** lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
idolda:
Good evening house.

1. Got coinbase wallet

y no use metamask since? For every failed transaction naa Ur Ethereum go dey burn like forest on wildfire Or better still u for just send some usdt to OKEx exchange and buy some Kishu Inu there thus; avoiding ETH outrageous network fees. Coinbase ppl self dia own done too much abba! Information naa power!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dartilo(m): 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hello guys I have 200 usdt don't know what coin to hold on Binance that will yeild return in a shirt time I have been loosing currently

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
SHIBA folks when y'all taking profit? Asking for a friend

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by betcliq: 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Shiba Army , we have over take Doge on position
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
If you missed hodling d early days of btc, Ethereum, aavax, BnB and soI for the long-haul rewards.
It is coming to take its well-deserved top 5 position of d world cryptocurrency in the nearest feature and it is bankrolled by JP Morgan.
The latest functionalities of the network complete dz token's hybrid blockchain platform. dz sleeping beast is already delivering interoperability, scalability, and security across industries including finance, healthcare, and insurance.
The hybrid blockchain supports interoperability using Pact, its open-source, Turing-incomplete smart contract language with Formal Verification. The simple smart contract language is powerful enough to code complex contracts and execute multi-party transactions. Enterprises and developers alike will find that applications once considered too difficult to build are now achievable with it. Removing the complexity and vulnerability of other smart contract languages, Pact advances secure and legible transactions.

If it should dip to $3-4 dollar, stack up some more, I mean buy plenty, plenty Hodl keep tight bcuz it is going to be huge!...
And it is coming to challenge solana and rival Ethereum, bnb and others in the future.
Stuart popejoy's project is going shake the crypto world big time. Bcuz d project mad die.

Hint. On Google search: "what crypto project is Stuart popejoy working on that is backed by JP Morgan." Kucoin exchange supported.

Guy just drop name and leave the long story na

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gameboy727(m): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dropping the name of the token would have saved everyone's precious wasted time reading all that epistle.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fizyalasdair(m): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Unrealised profit isn't profit. Stay on guard.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dartilo(m): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Plz I need update on coin. To get with jus 200 usdt with a short time potential so I can reinvest again plzzz

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ibime:

Shak whale distribution is poor. There are multiple accounts with $ value equal to half of the total liquidity pool. CJ has some marketing and Gate.io listing lined up but I those whales may stymie the mooning unless many more entrants are added. I have a small thing riding in Shak at 2x but the main gains are probably in Divine which has better whale distribution.
Thank you soooo much you guys are awesome!!
It finally worked!
Ibime
Nonut
Blaeizyt
Mjbolt, and anyone I did not Mention.
Thank you!

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
MrCodeSolo:

Kadena??

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
solo was talking about kadena
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by demmy66: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sending my.kishu from trust wallet to hotbit or swapping it to usdt or bnb on pancake swap is giving me failed transaction but deducting my etherium with wxgoebitant gas fee. Please Who has a way out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1551) (1552) (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) ... (3638) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: OgogoroFreak(m), TheyVid(m), DieRich5, FlashDboy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.