Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3341561 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 4:00am On Oct 28, 2021
Shanid:
GOOD EVENING EVERYONE, PLEASE I VE BEEN THINKING, ....SHOULD I CONTINUE TO HOLD SHIBA OR REMOVE ONLY THE PROFIT AS IT INCREASES
Sell ALL now

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 4:01am On Oct 28, 2021
mulannoire:
Guys, who would you say are the biggest Nigerian crypto influencers? (Or at least have crypto related content)
M.Y.C.R.Y.P.T.O.N.G on telegram

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:03am On Oct 28, 2021
nna777:

@jidesco. Do you remember this post last month. Am up *10. Remaining *90 grin grin

When splitting my portfolio, I targeted an x10 from shib over this run... Just didn't know it'd come this quick..... I haven't got an x10 yet as I played within the range too much but could still eck it out ...

It's rally has had some similarities with doge during the last run....
Doge first move was from 0.0045 to 0.015, consolidated a bit then moved to 0.088, then a longer bit before it rallied to 0.45 and finally to 0.75...
Shib hasn't followed same exact pattern but there's been some similarities

That's one reason why I took significant portion off at 0.85. Sellers turning up at exactly 0.88 confirms that area to be a level of interest. I'd either ride the rest or get stopped out.

For folks who'd ask where the top is, that's for each to decide. I take profits where I see fit..... Irrespective of the top now, it does still have a run left in it sometime in future

One thing to remember is that as the market cap increases, multiple upside moves will be harder as it requires much more volume...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 4:03am On Oct 28, 2021
phollybee:
Someone should help me, I want to trade too, please help me, how much cam I start with, I feel if I can trade, I will be able to meet up with my urgent need
You can start trading with $10 but make sure you have proper risk management

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 4:05am On Oct 28, 2021
Dartilo:
Hello guys I have 200 usdt don't know what coin to hold on Binance that will yeild return in a shirt time I have been loosing currently
join m.y.c.r.y.p.t.o.n.g on telegram and thank me later
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 4:06am On Oct 28, 2021
Dartilo:
Plz I need update on coin. To get with jus 200 usdt with a short time potential so I can reinvest again plzzz
Shiba
Doge
Ada
XMR
Join Telegram channel M.y.c.r.y.p.t.o.n.g

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 4:07am On Oct 28, 2021
idolda:

Thanks I'm a stark illiterate when it comes to crypto but most people here assume everyone has basic knowledge.

I already downloaded Trust wallet, binance, hotbit, coinbase, crypto etc so i go add metamask and okex exchange now and research on how to send usdt. Luckily for me my money is still intact and has even increased by $1 lol
Learn first before you earn
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 4:08am On Oct 28, 2021
phollybee:
Please help a fellow brother, the owner of the shop I'm currently using said I shud leave and gave me few time to get mine ready which I didn't plan for, ..the new shop I am to pay for is 150k, then iv seen like 70k, Please no amount is small, I av all proves to show.. I can only drop my bank account if requested, no amount is too small
Meet your pastor, friends, colleagues and neighbors to help
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:49am On Oct 28, 2021
Please house, has anybody try using naija Bank ATM card buy USDT.?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yoriwears(m): 5:08am On Oct 28, 2021
I’m having issues with verification of my KUcoin? What I can do?
Also, how I can move usdt from blockchain to Binance without much charges?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 5:10am On Oct 28, 2021
Ibime:

Wetin be your TP?

You even leverage join? cheesy

I am targeting TP from $5 - maybe take out my capital at this point.

But I’m also watching out for some big Alpha(announcement) that would trigger FOMO and then I sell the news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 5:16am On Oct 28, 2021
Be careful Sha, take as much profit as you can and leave the rest, incase of anything.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 5:21am On Oct 28, 2021
htdot:
I got liquidated.... never saw it coming... 285 usdt gone down the drain
Avoid futures n do away with quick profit if u want to last long in crypto..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sakamanjeh99(m): 5:31am On Oct 28, 2021
Abeg anybdy wit detailed info on how to stop loss.... Shib dy do Mai eyes turning turning... I no fih sleep.. I no fih sell.... Diz rising dy scare me lik anytin... Pls.. Anybdy... Like where do I see d interface for clicking stop loss on binance...pls.... Thanks in anticipation
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojeysky(m): 5:34am On Oct 28, 2021
Sakamanjeh99:
Abeg anybdy wit detailed info on how to stop loss.... Shib dy do Mai eyes turning turning... I no fih sleep.. I no fih sell.... Diz rising dy scare me lik anytin... Pls.. Anybdy... Like where do I see d interface for clicking stop loss on binance...pls.... Thanks in anticipation

Starting to drop though..... May be good to take profit at this time. but do your DD sha...in my case I took profit quite early....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smartlife(m): 5:43am On Oct 28, 2021
idolda:
Good evening house.

I just wanted to buy Kishu Inu (first time token buyer) but don't know how I am getting it all wrong after watching several videos. Here is what I did:

1. Got coinbase wallet
2. Bought Ethereum on coinbase and transferred it to coinbase wallet
3. Then try to swap it through Uniswap but now having challenges. It keeps on reshreshing and saying confirm transaction and can't see anywhere to confirm anything. After trying for multiple times for almost 30minutes I got the following message

Note: I had $120 worth of Ethereum and initially was using the whole money before i reduced it to $60 and still experiencing the same. Finally, the screenshot below appeared.

Does it mean that I have to pay over $300 gas fees for the $60 transaction? Just wanted to be sure I'm doing the right thing

Register at Okex exchange and buy kishu

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smartlife(m): 5:46am On Oct 28, 2021
paskal16:
Is kishu inu a good coin to buy

I invested 80$ in kishu and now it's over $1k. Not taking profit anytime soon. See shib market cap. Am confident kishu will reach 10bil market cap. Diamond hand wins.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alphaman007: 5:47am On Oct 28, 2021
Smartlife:

I invested 80$ in kishu and now it's over $1k. Not taking profit anytime soon. See shib market cap. Am confident kishu will reach 10bil market cap. Diamond hand wins.
Where's can i get kishu
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ok12345(f): 5:50am On Oct 28, 2021
Samo coin doing wonders grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 5:59am On Oct 28, 2021
Update ; managed to grow the money form 21usd to 65 usd. The thing is worst than cigarette. The last one i put was a long position. All these while with shib at 11x leverage. The thing wiped the whole future account grin
What i noticed, you can use the parameters there to set your stop loss and profit. I didnt set any cos i the trade was usually about 10.15mins max during a very volatile period. Anyway money is gone, grin. Time to go back to work to earn small.
If you want to try, use biNance. Mehn they are good. I tried kucoin, my order hang cos of very high volume. Anyway, congrats losing money. Let me go and sit jejely on buying the dip.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:11am On Oct 28, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

Alright guys, we broke ATHS. Now let’s break the 0.00008000 area. But there’s supposed to be some pull back to the 0.000055 area, but SHIB is a stray dog…

Where the SHIBS at, now brace yourself for 0.00011.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:15am On Oct 28, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Be careful Sha, take as much profit as you can and leave the rest, incase of anything.

We’ve always heard and read such since the inception that it was shit until it flipped Dogecoin, and became the third most googled coin, and became Elon proof. And flipped $XRP in market cap. SHIB is now the 7th biggest cryptocurrency in the world by market value.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VEXT: 6:18am On Oct 28, 2021
Hello kishu armies,we will be the next shiba inu soon...
Remember when I got shiba ,when almost everyone in this group was calling shiba a shit coin with no value..

This is the right time to get kishu... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ennygr8: 6:28am On Oct 28, 2021
Alphaman007:

Where's can i get kishu
LBank Exchange
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by phollybee(m): 6:30am On Oct 28, 2021
Hamachi:
Meet your pastor, friends, colleagues and neighbors to help
OK.. Thanks bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 6:30am On Oct 28, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

Where the SHIBS at, now brace yourself for 0.00011.
i think he is done
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edibles20: 6:36am On Oct 28, 2021
Sold off 18m SHIB at 0.75.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:36am On Oct 28, 2021
Tolu181:
i think he is done

LoL, wait for another run grin grin Nkita Ara
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 6:38am On Oct 28, 2021
Alphaman007:

Where's can i get kishu
Hotbit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hazardd(m): 6:38am On Oct 28, 2021
Edibles20:
Sold off 18m SHIB at 0.75.
Asin u made 18million naira
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 6:38am On Oct 28, 2021
$Yooshi cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:39am On Oct 28, 2021
Time for BTC and alts to rally

Ftm, sol,xec, bch... Let's do this cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1553) (1554) (1555) (1556) (1557) (1558) (1559) ... (3664) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Paykay, tesolat, michealewela, RaphaellaDD(f), Agentsalt and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.