Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3302785 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
fusionchimera:
macro analysis on YFIUS.DT

buying when it breaks 40k

stoploss @33k

targets from 45k 50k 58k 70k
10% UP WILL SMASH THE Targets

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
niqqaclaimz:

Omo this people no go give me hbp.. E done drop... But it took long than usual
You get luck
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
fusionchimera:
HALFWAY
ALL TARGETS DONE

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xrayj(m): 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Bhadmus7:
Good day fellow traders..
Please I transfered some BTC to my binance account for more than 6hours now and it hasn't reflected..
Although when I chevked on Blockchain, the transaction says UNCONFIRMED..
please how long do I have to wait till it gets confirmed..
I need the money tomorrow
You will have to wait for it to confirm in your blockchain. These days if u are not using priority to send funds, it do take long for it to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Biggerbros234: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
There is a crypto thread. Wow.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
Biggerbros234:
There is a crypto thread. Wow.
welcome to the party, meet Ojemedad to give you one cold bottle of pepsi

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Biggerbros234: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
grin cheesy
We are in a bullish season so I guess everyone is happy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Akinola2345(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
Biggerbros234:

grin cheesy
We are in a bullish season so I guess everyone is happy.
When will the bullish over
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tolulope2021(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
Just came back from ban....I don't know what I did that gave me ban...anyway,I have been following the tread since then only I couldn't contribute...the thing pain me...

Thank God I'm back.....@jedisco,@the enlightened@openheaven...weldone and to everyone...your contributions are life savings
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by netsurfer01(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
carsuperman:
Wahala. We are in trouble.
Na wah o. I heard senate has invited the CBN governor for questioning, let's see how it goes.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HoluGraze: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
Raymeskey:
Help pleaee

I bought ON.T when the signal was dropped yesterday at 0.8 but to my surprise, as I checked now it hasn't been released and the coyn is 1. sumtin now

What should I do

Cc OpenHeaven2019

Sailor1

Come to my aid
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Biggerbros234: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
Akinola2345:

When will the bullish over
Don't know for now. But a correction is due soon. Just practice good risk management

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:

We need signal angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kolagbemi(m): 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
bizzibodi:

WhatsApp, telegram b4 U know some lousy people go fill am with useless meme & scam adverts,thereby wasting yo time,storage,data,make u lose focus.

True sha.... but will it not be better than nothing. We can have strict rules and enforce it. Or how do we connect should anything happen to this page. I prefer here though
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
HoluGraze:

Cc OpenHeaven2019

Sailor1

Come to my aid

Boss go and cancel the order .
The coin is at 1.05 , you can't get it at 0.8 now except it dips back to that price again...

Just cancel and either wait for it to dip a little or just buy at the current price .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
tolulope2021:
Just came back from ban....I don't know what I did that gave me ban...anyway,I have been following the tread since then only I couldn't contribute...the thing pain me...

Thank God I'm back.....@jedisco,@the enlightened@openheaven...weldone and to everyone...your contributions are life savings

Welcome back fam, me sef dey chop ban steady; it’s some words that get flagged, any popular word associated with you know what will get flagged
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FlyHeight: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
carsuperman:
Wahala. We are in trouble.

This is serious

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tolulope2021(m): 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
FlyHeight:

Welcome back fam, me sef dey chop ban steady; it’s some words that get flagged, any popular word associated with you know what will get flagged

Thanks bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by automantle: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hello house, pls I need someone to guide me through, i don't want to delay any longer. Pls can someone give me a step by step to start buying crypto, how do I pay considering the new CBN directive. The more I delay, I feel the train is going to leave me behind. Help my money should no longer sleep idle in the bank
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ojemedad:

We need signal angry

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
automantle:
Hello house, pls I need someone to guide me through, i don't want to delay any longer. Pls can someone give me a step by step to start buying crypto, how do I pay considering the new CBN directive. The more I delay, I feel the train is going to leave me behind. Help my money should no longer sleep idle in the bank

Now you made the right decision like me,

To begin with start reading from page 1 to present page grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HoluGraze: 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Tamel:

Boss go and cancel the order .
The coin is at 1.05 , you can't get it at 0.8 now except it dips back to that price again...

Just cancel and either wait for it to dip a little or just buy at the current price .

Tanx man

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
Enosa1:
I have this link in my portfolio but the thing seems stagnant for now. Will keep holding.

For a HTF trader, there is time to accumulate, there is time to let things ride. That is how I prefe to trade

I am always keen on market cycles...
BeTC>>.EiTH>>>Majors>>>mid-micro caps... that's generally how this market moves.
Of course, it can get mumbled up in a run like this but if you look clearly, you'd see a pattern

Bnb has gone from 40 to 150
ADA moved from 0.4 and currently contesting with 1. Lets see if it gets to 1.5
XLM seems to have broken the 0.4 level... where does it go? you can guess\
XLM and XRP are linked in a way... so I will skip XRP
Whats left? LTC and LINK

I did not play bnb but played ADA and well in XLM...
Looking at link, I am surprised it has taken this far. I would say there are two options, its either it turns out to be a huge disappointment and crawls its way through this bull run... or alternatively, it goes on a real ballistic run. ($100 link will not surprise me)..That said, I'm guessing the second will play out but only time will tell.

I believe micros are yet to really go ballistic
virtually everything is pumping so manage risk as you see fit.
Either way, don't be the guy who buys bnb the week it moved from 40 to 150... of course it can move higher but hehe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ojemedad:

We need signal angry

Na everyday u dey find signal?

The signals wey u get don mature finish?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
automantle:
grin grin grin CBN don cause another wahala,trouble dey sleep Yanga go wake am..dnt be in a hurry take time to learn.d train runs in cycle it will still come to U.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sailor1:
I love the trend I am seeing with majors... Looks like they had a meeting...

bnb has moved, ada also... I see another already coming forward to take the baton... with time it may become more rapid and less distinct.

Do with this what you may.. You can decide to maximize the flow by positioning appropriately or you can decide to chase tops....

IMO, once this next move is done, I expect the market to move quicker both ways and I will tilt to a faster and ore protective trading pattern
I bought bn.b at 128 but since then its been going dip. I'm not bothered cos I plan holding for a long time . I also got avax an lunna which I wanna use in getting small profit daily . what do u thing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sailor1:

For a HTF trader, there is time to accumulate, there is time to let things ride. That is how I prefe to trade

I am always keen on market cycles...
BeTC>>.EiTH>>>Majors>>>mid-micro caps... that's generally how this market moves.
Of course, it can get mumbled up in a run like this but if you look clearly, you'd see a pattern

Bnb has gone from 40 to 150
ADA moved from 0.4 and currently contesting with 1. Lets see if it gets to 1.5
XLM seems to have broken the 0.4 level... where does it go? you can guess\
XLM and XRP are linked in a way... so I will skip XRP
Whats left? LTC and LINK

I did not play bnb but played ADA and well in XLM...
Looking at link, I am surprised it has taken this far. I would say there are two options, its either it turns out to be a huge disappointment and crawls its way through this bull run... or alternatively, it goes on a real ballistic run. ($100 link will not surprise me)..That said, I'm guessing the second will play out but only time will tell.

I believe micros are yet to really go ballistic
virtually everything is pumping so manage risk as you see fit.
Either way, don't be the guy who buys bnb the week it moved from 40 to 150... of course it can move higher but hehe
Abeg will Bitc go to 50 or retract?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
I just did more research and I think I got what you guys were telling me about selling via perp.etual and s.pot.... Now I understand why I cudnt get this result when it was showing perpetual grin grin

It was nt easy but I was never gonna give up at alll....

I click on my spot balance and search for x.r.p/ us.dt then I can now set stop limit grin grin grin grin

Sailor1 Openheaven2019 Notyamate

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 10:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
NGN fiat/NGN pair now on Binance P2P

Who here has used it?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Honestlywwww: 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hello guys

I want to buy ripple at rate of #245.00. instead of 239.00 who is selling urgent please.

WhatsApp 09055596343

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Channel5, leo047, Slimkkkk, BjaySexy(m), Ifexxi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.