Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3295287 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
Why do I feel npxs will be a good and promising coin. I'll be ho.lding for a long time to be what will become of it. grin you never can tell

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
We are back

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
IMAliyu
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IMAliyu(m): 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
Avast:
IMAliyu
Thanks, wasn't aware of this thread.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kennyking1234: 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
Pump and dumb season

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IMAliyu(m): 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
Bhadmus7:
Good day fellow traders..
Please I transfered some BTC to my binance account for more than 6hours now and it hasn't reflected..
Although when I chevked on Blockchain, the transaction says UNCONFIRMED..
please how long do I have to wait till it gets confirmed..
I need the money tomorrow
BTC's network is backed up around this time.
It will get confirmed eventually.

Next time maybe pay higher fees for faster confirmation, or use other coins for transfer.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anowax(m): 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
KrazyDave16:
NGN fiat/NGN pair now on Binance P2P

Who here has used it?
Men this is still on the high side... Imagine paying 14k extra just to get 100k worth of NGN deposited in your wallet as opposed to the #150 fee Binance used to charge prior to the ban... Now imagine needing more NGN fiat at that rate embarassed.

CBN really do us dirty. E no go better for Buhari, Emefiele and whoever is involved in this ban.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Honestlywwww: 12:14am On Feb 12, 2021
Among

Roqque
Binance
Luno
Quidax

Which one is preferable both assesible and transaction fee
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 12:26am On Feb 12, 2021
bizzibodi:

Abeg will Bitc go to 50 or retract?

No one knows.... That's why it's a market..

I prefer to keep things simple... It broke out of a huge consolidation range between 30-40k which lasted a month. With that, a significant expansion should be in play that should take ur to between 55-60k.

That said, it can pullback at anytime and even a drop to 40k will not signify a breakdown of market structure. The market is overheated and a huge drop will eventually come. It's for you to manage your risk accordingly

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 12:38am On Feb 12, 2021
clems88:
I bought bn.b at 128 but since then its been going dip. I'm not bothered cos I plan holding for a long time . I also got avax an lunna which I wanna use in getting small profit daily . what do u thing

Everyone with their trades. But personally, I don't believe buying a coin for the long-term after it has done >300% in two weeks was a good trade...

Lemme ask, since you were looking to buy it for long-term, why didn't you buy it 2 weeks ago at 40? Buying for long-term should be buying coins when they're cheapest. Same bnb sold for 10 less than a year ago... This is where those who bought at 10 are beginning to shed profits. Don't be the one to buy their bags cos you'd end up selling to them much lower

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it can't pump more soon. It's held 120 nicely and can use it as a base to push
further up. But be rest assured that the whole space between 50-150 will be filled up in future and then it wouldn't look like a good decision buying at 120.

P.S... People keep talking about long-term coyns. If by that you mean few months, the answer is simple. THIS IS NOT THE TIME. The market is getting overheated. Focus now should be on maximizing profits and managing risk this cycle and not carrying expensive bags. Doing that is the easiest way to lose every single kobo gained this run

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Honestlywwww: 12:41am On Feb 12, 2021
Please guys this NGN FIAT can it be swapped into different coin? Like
xrp
Doge
Ltc
etherium
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 12:55am On Feb 12, 2021
Anowax:
Men this is still on the high side... Imagine paying 14k extra just to get 100k worth of NGN deposited in your wallet as opposed to the #150 fee Binance used to charge prior to the ban... Now imagine needing more NGN fiat at that rate embarassed.

CBN really do us dirty. E no go better for Buhari, Emefiele and whoever is involved the in this ban.

Aswr but if you trade with huge volumes, the extra 14k will be negligible, plus you can still make more out of it if you're a P2P trader.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 12:58am On Feb 12, 2021
Honestlywwww:
Please guys this NGN FIAT can it be swapped into different coin? Like
xrp
Doge
Ltc
etherium
Only $BTC n $USDT

Binance axed other pairs days ago.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NeeKlaus: 1:06am On Feb 12, 2021
Let someone sell BNB to me nau. It's not much.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 2:08am On Feb 12, 2021
Phew!!
Finally From page 1-161 undecided

Now i can go in

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BendingMoment(m): 2:10am On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 2:43am On Feb 12, 2021
Hello house, whats d meaning of the
attached to the koins

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Okogiemikejr(m): 3:55am On Feb 12, 2021
Trying to buy rose coin and is my first time as a newbie on binance,is saying total value must be at least 10.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 4:09am On Feb 12, 2021
Okogiemikejr:
Trying to buy rose coin and is my first time as a newbie on binance,is saying total value must be at least 10.

It means you must buy with at least 10$
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Okogiemikejr(m): 4:11am On Feb 12, 2021
Ekehwinz:

It means you must buy with at least 10$
Bros nor vex o,means the minimum to use binance na from 5k. I credited less than that
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebowo(f): 4:36am On Feb 12, 2021
oga Sailor, please o i hv 100knaira withdrawl pending on roqqu for7 days now, is it ok to cancel n use it to buy btc doge n ltc?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 6:01am On Feb 12, 2021
Get some LUNA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 6:03am On Feb 12, 2021
Thank you for these thread, it has become my daily go to business section of a virtual newspaper...keep it rolling guys....

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tammyboy1(m): 6:09am On Feb 12, 2021
Okogiemikejr:

Bros nor vex o,means the minimum to use binance na from 5k. I credited less than that
how did you credit? P2P?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lordemperoris100(m): 6:12am On Feb 12, 2021
Please I noticed my money I'd transferring to SAVINGS on Bynancee. What will I do?

Is the money safe?

How do I take back to my spot account

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 6:17am On Feb 12, 2021
Bnb and ltc need to moon
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 6:19am On Feb 12, 2021
clems88:
Why do I feel npxs will be a good and promising coin. I'll be ho.lding for a long time to be what will become of it. grin you never can tell
my instinct tells me say dz coin get potential, imagine buying now around 17kobo...and in 5 years selling around 179kobo...as predicted by same analyst wey foreseen bitoga pump steadily after d halving last yr... Imagine a 9.49% increment in profits...say no more.
There is a proposal going on now to reduce the current max supply from 258bn to 258m....and since Tesla now accepts bitoga...this 17kobo coin is now available on Xpos to exchange and make purchases with...and if the proposal eventually fall through, then d future for dz 17kobo coin get assurance be that.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anowax(m): 6:39am On Feb 12, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Aswr but if you trade with huge volumes, the extra 14k will be negligible, plus you can still make more out of it if you're a P2P trader.
What are the requirements for one to become a P2P trader?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bashit(m): 6:48am On Feb 12, 2021
UNI AND NE.O LOOKING GUD. SHORT TIME
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KrazyDave16(m): 6:53am On Feb 12, 2021
Anowax:
What are the requirements for one to become a P2P trader?
I'm not one, hence I don't know.
You can look it up on Binance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ouzidi77(m): 7:04am On Feb 12, 2021
Bro am a newbie... In the process.. please which is simpler.. please I need a one on one on this.. can you help me..
I like to reach you.. pls give me your email or Whatsapp..

netsurfer01:

https://ecobank.com/gh/personal-banking/everyday-banking/savings-accounts/ecobank

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: daharry(m), iLegendd(m), DonaldLee17, Ekehwinz, 10kgod(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.