Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3347849 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Salvationone: 8:45am On Nov 04, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

So from that definition. TP means if I buy 100units of a coin at $1 and it rises to $2 and I sell it for $200 I have taken profits rights?

Well in practice and advance trading that is not what TP means?

Do some more research mate.

Start with googling TP techniques or how to TP?

Cheers

Good morning open heaven,
Who is your take on Spirit and KSR coin.
Regards
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2021
LordofNaija:

How do you get this tips on yet to be launched projects. Please giv me a guide
I'm part of a community where gems are dropped
I do my own research and hop in
Have you heard of wealth Israel??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 8:51am On Nov 04, 2021
Just stumbled upon this.

SQUID Guys... there's hope.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 8:58am On Nov 04, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
In crypto no one is truly happy.

My guy sold 15k sol at $1 last year - he sold in profit oo and now he is crying.

We are in Dope war $Paper project together and he has swore not to make same mistakes again.
Please is the BSC bridge of $paper wars legit? Because I can see that price doesn't show, make person no go throw away money, please.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ykgold29(m): 9:05am On Nov 04, 2021
BUGOFF:
Just stumbled upon this.

Na season 2 grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LordofNaija: 9:08am On Nov 04, 2021
Gemineye:
I'm part of a community where gems are dropped
I do my own research and hop in
Have you heard of wealth Israel??
No please hook me up, knowledge is power
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LordofNaija: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2021
BUGOFF:
Just stumbled upon this.

nope they are not buying back, its smart investors who chanced on the news that Binance is tracking the devs and want to bring them to face Justice

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherishyy(f): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2021
9japple:
Market makers match orders.
If you place a buy order for 100trx/usdt, the transaction only goes if someone has a sell order for 100trx/usdt.
So a cup and handle pattern on QTUM spotted by the whole world will amount to too many buy orders on QTUM, which they cannot match....hence cannot make money. So they profit more if there is an amount of randomness (entropy, my chemistry/thermodynamics people in the house) in the system. Of course if you don't profit they do... So some ppl not seeing the cup and handle pattern will sell so that those who spot it can buy hence they make commissions.
So they can place orders to alter the chart a bit so that the person looking for confirmation (e.g waiting for the candle to close a certain way, the candle will close differently) will miss it and then place another type of order
Another example, we have all drawn our support lines for a coin and some ppl have even placed buy order at 0.1usd.... they will try to generate as much sell orders at 0,1 to match it, so they may confuse the charts to make all your village ppl sell at 0.1 so that those deals go thru and they make money... You don't have access to the book of orders, they do....

to hodl or not, I have not checked the current qtum live chart, but i gave several red dotted lines to tp: 17, 21, 26, 30
and re-entry points at 14, 11 and CMP...
so do what suits you after checking where price is...
I no one hear say na because of QTUM trade my dinner is not ready, I won't take that excuse if you are a woman...

Lol... Thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 9:17am On Nov 04, 2021
LordofNaija:

No please hook me up, knowledge is power
Remove the underscore and join his General TG group
https://t_.me/tradewithwealth

He also has youtube channel
https://youtube.com/channel/UCFN62q0e6k9vNPAQH7eSnxA
He has a paid VIP group tho I'm not part of YET!!

Trust me anything this guy drops is a gem

For the next 3 days or thereabout he will be going live on youtube for 15 to 20mins @6am in the morning to drop so stuff, ideas, trades, overview of the market ,calls etc...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
In crypto no one is truly happy.

My guy sold 15k sol at $1 last year - he sold in profit oo and now he is crying.

We are in Dope war $Paper project together and he has swore not to make same mistakes again.

Hello, I searched about the Dope war $paper in coingeko, it's listed in pancakeswap according to coingeko but I can't find it in search bar of pancakeswap.

Please help me oo

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by patricknz(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Hello, I searched about the Dope war $paper in coingeko, it's listed in pancakeswap according to coingeko but I can't find it in search bar of pancakeswap.

Please help me oo
Use the contract address. Just paste and search.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LordofNaija: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2021
Gemineye:

Remove the underscore and join his General TG group
https://t_.me/tradewithwealth

He also has youtube channel
https://youtube.com/channel/UCFN62q0e6k9vNPAQH7eSnxA
He has a paid VIP group tho I'm not part of YET!!

Trust me anything this guy drops is a gem

For the next 3 days or thereabout he will going live on youtube for 15 to 20mins @6am in the morning to drop so stuff, ideas, trades, overview of the market ,calls etc...
Thank you. Nagode!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 9:34am On Nov 04, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Please help me oo
Copy the contract address and paste there. Please are you sure the BSC bridge is legit?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2021
Ibime

Are you still holding BNX? It's listing on Binance by 12pm Nigeria time.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Natasha2(f): 9:50am On Nov 04, 2021
9japple:
If you look down but not too down you will know Whatsapp....

Can I please know your thoughts on DREAM coin, asking for a friend

Meanwhile Avax be moving in it’s slow and steady pace, had me opting out at different points, To HODL is truly not easy

I Jumped on Matic after your TA and Happinesses call yeah I think it’s Happiness, hoping for the best

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:51am On Nov 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
If you can buy safemoon of $200 upward and hodl till December, your holiday will be very soft.
why do you think so?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2021
cherishyy:

Oya help you to help me na. Pls answer my questions.
Safemoon
yooshi..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2021
AIT1:
Ibime

Are you still holding BNX? It's listing on Binance by 12pm Nigeria time.

No, but I bought some this morning and transferred to Binance. How about yourself?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 9:57am On Nov 04, 2021
some would have panicked because of FUD and lost their positions, when it finally pumps you'll see them here saying "is it the right time to buy shib"?

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 10:00am On Nov 04, 2021
Lekobans21:
Good morning, please I really need your help. I make the greatest and dumbest mistake of my life. I sent the sum of $3000 to an online Chinese vendor I met through paxful. He claim to have send me the money since yesterday morning and I’m yet to receive to my account telling me it’s a bank issue. Now is threatening to block because I detect is all a scam. I’m in severe pain right now because it’s my entire savings. I will attach the transaction details below, please help me out how can I retrieve my money back

No escrow?
shocked
Sorry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 10:00am On Nov 04, 2021
Lekobans21:
Good morning, please I really need your help. I make the greatest and dumbest mistake of my life. I sent the sum of $3000 to an online Chinese vendor I met through paxful. He claim to have send me the money since yesterday morning and I’m yet to receive to my account telling me it’s a bank issue. Now is threatening to block because I detect is all a scam. I’m in severe pain right now because it’s my entire savings. I will attach the transaction details below, please help me out how can I retrieve my money back

The dangers of crypto transactions....... You would need FBI or NIC, to claim your money back.........

Take this as a bitter learning curve.......... Just like crypto mishap school fees..........
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:01am On Nov 04, 2021
Blaeizyt:
I won't even check then grin
Exactly what I did with Blok. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adulphus(m): 10:01am On Nov 04, 2021
The market is now very tricky
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2021
Ibime:

No, but I bought some this morning and transferred to Binance

Have you put sell orders in place already? To take advantage of the initial price hikes.

I remember telling those burnt on that kucoin listing that got to $6000 they could do something similar.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 10:03am On Nov 04, 2021
Lucremoy:
some would have panicked because of FUD and lost their positions, when it finally pumps you'll see them here saying "is it the right time to buy shib"?

the billionaire SHIB whale is about to dump on the market
I don't think SHIB is the token you want to be in
right now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fergieboy: 10:04am On Nov 04, 2021
Lekobans21:
Sorry bro embarassed

Next time use binance or sell in fractions
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2021
Cannicus:

Have you put sell orders in place already? To take advantage of the initial price hikes.

I remember telling those burnt on that kucoin listing that got to $6000 they could do something similar.

No, sell orders aren't allowed outside trading hours
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:05am On Nov 04, 2021
Taystee:

Abi...SOL has done about 16926% within a year.
I dey suspect FTM for next year sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sexymonkey(m): 10:05am On Nov 04, 2021
Adulphus:
The market is now very tricky
after 550
before 2 there's a space, remove it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 10:08am On Nov 04, 2021
Ibime:

No, sell orders aren't allowed outside trading hours

So only bots can grab those high prices when trading starts?

Eh yah.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 10:09am On Nov 04, 2021
sats:

the billionaire SHIB whale is about to dump on the market
I don't think SHIB is the token you want to be in
right now

He didn't sell to market makers again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) ... (3667) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Amigos12(m), Born2conquer, afam4life(m), adminlo and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.