Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3345120 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dabuble: 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
AIT1:

Binance listing na scam, I no even understand them. I bought at 200 but my initial token was at 23, so I'm still very much above the waters. With only 2.2M total supply I believe the coin should go up in couple of weeks. I'll hodl.

No recieve your self with new listing flash pumps. A coin released at $50 feb drops to $1 was originally just $1
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
seankafor:
you be whale?

Nooooo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ImpregnaTor(m): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Almajirihunter:

Plot twist, that isn’t a Chinese bruv…..probably one guy in his room here in naija
Hahaha grin guys dey use that update cash out millions for my area o, if u are in naija and u are not still informed about all these scams then OYO cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Taidi:

Copy the contract address and paste there. Please are you sure the BSC bridge is legit?

Please send me the contract address
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
sats:

You wanted to make $1,000,000 from it shey
Go and learn about fibonacci retracement

SHIB is retracing
50% at least
FTM and SAND too
where is the best place to bid on FTM

I be set at $2.00 undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jellea(m): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lekobans21:

Check your mail

If possible drop your WhatsApp number through pm.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Trx dep. add. on Binanz:

TR5bo8E8jAwxz1edwTznNmkCt7XBQ89NXd

Over 1 week, no gas fee to comot my WSG from "Old" Stake.
Add light Trx for me mek di money nor loss, biko.
Have like $4 but it's not enough to transfer to BSC on Trust Wallet.

U do well.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
DieRich5:
where is the best place to bid on FTM

I be set at $2.00 undecided
guy the way you dey shout bleed market bleed, I been think say na jokes.

So ftm at 2.64 never do you?

What do you really want in this crypto space undecided

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fastt:
I can see a lot of experienced ppl in tokonomics. Instead of looking for groups to join, why not come together and create token. Some use case in Nigeria. Tokens are easy to Create and naira land can be a source for making it usable. There should be developers here. I'm software Dev, been in for 6yrs. Full stack. Mainly Java back end. Rails, Angular, Javascript. Github but never looked into block chain tech, even though I know much about cryptographie, stagnography, pki etc. Tokens won't take more than a day to create using Solana env. If you think you will be part of the team. You can create email, set up VM If you wish to remain anonymous. Just an idea. Always said I will take some dys off to create token, time.. Time.. But again this is nairaland known for scams. Anyway, when I have time to create token, yall will be the first I shill it to.

I have created the token $BEHU. ==> working on website and other socials. Looking for partnership for marketing/ Liquidity provider. This token has a use case... Help ppl around you and get rewarded with the token you can sell for profit(WhiteList doc incoming).

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
SLP run leave me dis time angry I was waiting for 620 to load up again ND it was @666 yesterday cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Chikacha:

Chai.This is so sad, I am so so sorry. This may just be any Nigerian. They could be in Nigeria, Gambia, Malaysia, or even India. I really do not think a Chinese did this to you.
There may be little or nothing anyone can do for you but if it helps, I ll tell you that by this time last week I lost 1400 USD. I swapped it on Panckakeswap without having a wallet for the token and it vanished. According to wallet people "your colleague would have scavenged it". This is a lot.

How did it vanish? You can make a custom import for the said token in your trust wallet. Check if the transaction is still there through bscscan

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
seankafor:

I need discount price jor undecided I'm serious about it ND na bleeding market money Dy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
seankafor:

it 2.58 now........ because of u I'll move it to 2.55 tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
DieRich5:
I need discount price jor undecided I'm serious about it ND na bleeding market money Dy
people wey don dey on dip already, you want them to enter di undecidedpset
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
seankafor:
people wey don dey on dip already, you want them to enter di undecidedpset
the people go DCA, na win/win for everybody na undecided we Dy bull mode so it will go up in no time cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
maximizer61:
Shib don kill me, 315 usdt don turn to 200 usdt

I don't know if i should hodl or sell now
Take profit, una no go hear

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
Chikacha:
I mean that in my trust wallet I did not paste the ID of the token, put in the decimal and logo or something like that before swapping it on pancakeswapp, in my head I would do that after the swap but it was like a movie. The whole thing vanished till today. The worst of it all? The moment I started talking about it here all the transaction records vanished too.
This shouldn't be a reason to loose your money, adding a token on Trust Wallet can be done after swapping on Pancakeswap. If your money is gone, it's due to something else not because you didn't add it before swapping.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by buymyride: 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
legacystore:
Crypto currency is known to have high volatility which means anything is possible u can make 80% loss or gain in just 24 hours depending on how the pendulum swings.

Just yesterday xrp was 220 and everyone was dumping and this morning it's has moved to 270 for those that stayed on. Massive profit in 24 hrs.

Let's discuss crypto picks, strategies and tips

My strategy is hodl or swing trading

I buy and hold to make at least 50% minimum before I dump and move to the next one.

My max wait period is 3 months, sometimes I hit target much earlier the other time I cut my loss.

Day trading is a no no for me, don't even have such time

you said day trading is not for you, that’s because you’ve not tried out the bot trading that gives you atleast 1% ROI on binance assured. The bot never loses funds and don’t even have access to withdraw your money. It only trades with your funds. We rake in millions monthly undisputed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
DieRich5:
it 2.58 now........ because of u I'll move it to 2.55 tongue
FTM that is going to $1.50

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by buymyride: 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
nonut:

Take profit, una no go hear
you all should rather embrace bot crypto trading and be rest assured to make massive daily profits. All these waiting and waiting na error. You don’t have to wait for crypto to rise before you make profit. With robot, you make profit when it deeps and rises

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
Happiness09:

No, is going to 1$

Make Unah de type rubbish here up and down

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
DieRich5:
SLP run leave me dis time angry I was waiting for 620 to load up again ND it was @666 yesterday cry
How about this "SYN" coin?
IMO, it's got potential and I'd rather you do a lil upcheck for us.
Could do you some good,too.

Cc: 9japple
Ibime
OpenHeaven2019
SATs
Nna77
Seankafor
BrokerHaruna
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
Happiness09:

If only they knew.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yinkeys(m): 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
typicalgamer:

70 year old man
Don’t mind him
Suspicious guy
RSI and Fibonacci are the most powerful indicators used in entering positions & obtaining targets respectively.
If he’s making a ton he wouldn’t have time to teach others for peanuts.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
Rubby1:

No, is going to 1$

Make Unah de type rubbish here up and down
grin

Dip don dey touch you?

You suddenly do not need the btc to 55k again? grin

People dey find ftm entry on 1.5$ now, you come dey vex

Funny thread

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Admin9: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
Is anyone following the Number's Protocol project? the Ico will start this month and Binance is one of their sponsors.

I think the project is very reasonable and we should research about it.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Tolu181:
what if i tell you can still recover the token
Nna How?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) ... (3665) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.