Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3306953 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) ... (3649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2021
Lekobans21:
Good morning, please I really need your help. I make the greatest and dumbest mistake of my life. I sent the sum of $3000 to an online Chinese vendor I met through paxful. He claim to have send me the money since yesterday morning and I’m yet to receive to my account telling me it’s a bank issue. Now is threatening to block because I detect is all a scam. I’m in severe pain right now because it’s my entire savings. I will attach the transaction details below, please help me out how can I retrieve my money back

Chai.This is so sad, I am so so sorry. This may just be any Nigerian. They could be in Nigeria, Gambia, Malaysia, or even India. I really do not think a Chinese did this to you.
There may be little or nothing anyone can do for you but if it helps, I ll tell you that by this time last week I lost 1400 USD. I swapped it on Panckakeswap without having a wallet for the token and it vanished. According to wallet people "your colleague would have scavenged it". This is a lot.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:16am On Nov 04, 2021
Lekobans21:
Is there any possibility of having my money back
Most likely, No
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:18am On Nov 04, 2021
Lekobans21:
Is there any possibility of having my money back
No
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 04, 2021
Chikacha:

Chai.This is so sad, I am so so sorry. This may just be any Nigerian. They could be in Nigeria, Gambia, Malaysia, or even India. I really do not think a Chinese did this to you.
There may be little or nothing anyone can do for you but if it helps, I ll tell you that by this time last week I lost 1400 USD. I swapped it on Panckakeswap without having a wallet for the token and it vanished. According to wallet people "your colleague would have scavenged it". This is a lot.
Please what do you mean by not having a wallet for the token? make person no go do the same mistake in the future

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:21am On Nov 04, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Dive all in! cheesy
Why would anyone want to Dive into 100% for Go..sak... is the token running away. If you enter at 100% when you wan come out? shocked

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:25am On Nov 04, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
People dey really get mind for this country o, abi na too much money dey cause am sad
My brother na too much suffering. Person wey hear say suffering wan end in one month wan expedite am today. Hence we suffer another 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2021
cheesy
BUGOFF:
Just stumbled upon this.

SQUID Guys... there's hope.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2021
Cannicus:

So only bots can grab those high prices when trading starts?

Eh yah.

Learning experience for me, let's see how that listing pump process works

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2021
2ubaba:
Please what do you mean by not having a wallet for the token? make person no go do the same mistake in the future
I mean that in my trust wallet I did not paste the ID of the token, put in the decimal and logo or something like that before swapping it on pancakeswapp, in my head I would do that after the swap but it was like a movie. The whole thing vanished till today. The worst of it all? The moment I started talking about it here all the transaction records vanished too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 10:41am On Nov 04, 2021
Cannicus:

He didn't sell to market makers again?

I don't know about that
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:41am On Nov 04, 2021
htdot:
Dierich na your pattern i dey follow.
Shib cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macgyver1: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2021
Gemineye:

Remove the underscore and join his General TG group
https://t_.me/tradewithwealth

He also has youtube channel
https://youtube.com/channel/UCFN62q0e6k9vNPAQH7eSnxA
He has a paid VIP group tho I'm not part of YET!!

Trust me anything this guy drops is a gem

For the next 3 days or thereabout he will going live on youtube for 15 to 20mins @6am in the morning to drop so stuff, ideas, trades, overview of the market ,calls etc...

Big thanks for sharing. Bought some $INTIM8
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Almajirihunter(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2021
Lekobans21:
Good morning, please I really need your help. I make the greatest and dumbest mistake of my life. I sent the sum of $3000 to an online Chinese vendor I met through paxful. He claim to have send me the money since yesterday morning and I’m yet to receive to my account telling me it’s a bank issue. Now is threatening to block because I detect is all a scam. I’m in severe pain right now because it’s my entire savings. I will attach the transaction details below, please help me out how can I retrieve my money back

Plot twist, that isn’t a Chinese bruv…..probably one guy in his room here in naija

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pondabrown: 10:51am On Nov 04, 2021
Blaeizyt:
Buy on pancakeswap, not FA o, please

0xc28ea768221f67b6a1fd33e6aa903d4e42f6b177

Please I used the address to buy the paper on pancakeswap but its not showing on my trustwallet?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:51am On Nov 04, 2021
Taystee:

He was actually taking profit,me I done change my mentality,any coin wey want dip make him dip I will buy more I'm not taking profit anymore, hodlers are the ones making it big in the crypto market,for me I hodl...
how long re u going to hold 5,8,20yrs after u TP.........in 22yrs time u will still be sad abi u wan hold forever undecided

Know ur Target tongue

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macgyver1: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2021
Almajirihunter:

Plot twist, that isn’t a Chinese bruv…..probably one guy in his room here in naija

So it's only Nigerians that scam people now? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2021
Promise003:
Claim Free XLM (stellar) Coin.
A blockchain.com giveaway of $125,000,000 worth of XLM (stellar) Coin.

1 XLE Coin = 0.3 USD

Airdrop link: https://stellarairdrop-blockchain.com

I hope you dye a slow and painful death... To the newbies here, don't try this cos he will just collect all your coins.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by uncleseries: 10:56am On Nov 04, 2021
Chikacha:
I dey suspect FTM for next year sef.
I really hope so sha. cheesy cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2021
DieRich5:
Shib cheesy
The brother is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2021
Rubby1:
DieRich, now i conquer with you on KuCoin issues!

Is so hard to understand the futures on that app’.

Abeg, someone should drop a sample of how to place order on that app for me pls
lol, the thing tire me..........try the site own
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2021
Chikacha:
I mean that in my trust wallet I did not paste the ID of the token, put in the decimal and logo or something like that before swapping it on pancakeswapp, in my head I would do that after the swap but it was like a movie. The whole thing vanished till today. The worst of it all? The moment I started talking about it here all the transaction records vanished too.
what if i tell you can still recover the token

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Badadvisor: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2021
Would ethereum ever come down to $4000 again?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2021
Badadvisor:
Would ethereum ever come down to $4000 again?
yes, next year undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Badadvisor: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2021
DieRich5:
yes, next year undecided
Clown
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2021
Chikacha:

Copy the contract address and paste it on the top right side of trust wallet, the name of the token will show or you can add it as custom token. Click on it and see your coin appear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Naijaopenplaza: 11:08am On Nov 04, 2021
Advice To Oldies and Newbies On Crypto

You need to carefully study the crypto world to understand how it works and how to make money. Investing on stable projects is good and reliable but you can't make mouthwatering millions out of it, this can only happen with new coins that have potentials.
Before you can grab this and know which new project to risk your money for, you need enough time to understand how certain ecosystems work and know when to put your money and when to sell.

If you are not chanced to spend time and follow these cryptos, you should always visit cryptostreetupdate.com at least once in every 2 hours

If you constantly worry about which new crypto to invest in, visit their website frequently and you will get a good head start.

They do short analysis of new cryptos that have potentials and about 80% of their analysis have come to pass. They also analyse hot and trending projects that you can invest Just visit them at least once every two hours. You will benefit greatly from this.

Share this information to help others.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2021
Ibime:

No, but I bought some this morning and transferred to Binance. How about yourself?

I only took profit then. I bought some too this morning.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by scally11: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2021
My people, jasmy don Jami into debt. Make una help me beg the whales to release money into the project. As I dey now my money don half
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2021
Badadvisor:

Clown
someone told me dat btc will never drop to 30k again, wat happen last 6 months undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:22am On Nov 04, 2021
Nawao undecided

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rhado: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2021
Abeg I wan enta crypto, who go guide me or any available group i can join. Please make una help a brother.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Badadvisor: 11:29am On Nov 04, 2021
DieRich5:
someone told me dat btc will never drop to 30k again, wat happen last 6 months undecided
Eth is going to drop.
That's certain, just watch out

(1) (2) (3) ... (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) ... (3649) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: tweakstar, ThegreatDon, iLegendd(m), nna777

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.