Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3332771 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) ... (3661) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
If you need Christmas money, invest Now in RED kishu.

Coin is just 5 day old with Marketcap of about 1Million

Liquidity is locked till 2022

Invest with money you can afford to lose. You are still early.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rubby1:

Perhaps, only if his father Btc Maintains or hold his stupidity for a while grin grin!!

But as long as his father btc is misbehaving, don’t forgot what they say like father like son grin grin grin
I never tey for this crypto to understand your parable. Do you mean, that if bitcoin falls,mana will keep rising?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
Okonandmary:

Contract address?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
The way OpenHeaven will quietly drop calls and even beg people to buy here ehn... that's why I respect the guy, he doesn't even have time to respond to people that insult him here, he will just do his thing and move on. Me I am here accumulating more of PAPER (a call he made recently). The community is superb too! Important people in the cr*pto community on that project, it will definitely moon, that's a giving. See the big people on it na, no wonder he emphasized and kept reminding people to buy, that's the only project I sleep peacefully on now, honestly.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Blaeizyt:
The way OpenHeaven will quietly drop calls and even beg people to buy here ehn... that's why I respect the guy, he doesn't even have time to respond to people that insult him here, he will just do his thing and move on. Me I am here accumulating more of PAPER (a call he made recently). The community is superb too! Important people in the cr*pto community on that project, it will definitely moon, that's a giving. See the big people on it na, no wonder he emphasized and kept reminding people to buy, that's the only project I sleep peacefully on now, honestly.

Abeg, wetin be the call again?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
RomeoMarvis:

Contract address?

Contract: 0xe7301e73543c3149f1dae09f6a7b0f737301a64e
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Supremeboss: 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
ZuFinance Token is launched, if you have spare money you should buy it
ZuFinance is an upcoming crypto that has shown potentials, the team behind it is working hard and the coin has so far recorded tremendous feat.
The ZuFinance token was launched today and it will soon be listed on CoinMarketCap and other major exchanges, perhaps this is the best time to research about it and possibly invest. Read about it here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/zufinance-token-is-launched-if-you-have-spare-money-you-should-buy-it/
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
santos123:
I never tey for this crypto to understand your parable. Do you mean, that if bitcoin falls,mana will keep rising?

No Sir, I mean if btc can hold uptrend for a while, if btc can go higher for a while, sure mana could reach that destination of 10$! But as long as btc is misbehaving, it’s may take a little while for mana to reach 10$!!

You know in crypto never can tell, btc maybe misbehaving but mana may pump like crazy, same way btc may pump like crazy while mana may dip well!!

If you’re to hold for long term” buy when mana is red and hold. Never buy when it’s green!! Buying green is not encouraging most times!!

My 2 cent!!

Never forgot to do ur own personal research!! E mata a lot jare!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wpadmin: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pondabrown:

I bought Wakanda Inu yesterday due to FOMO but I sold it today because coins like this is based on hype. Na people wey invest very early before the bullish run don TP. The developers of the token is unknown so DYOR.

The whole crypto market is based on Hype..

China bans crypto... Bitcoin price falls.

Amazon begins to accept crypto, Bitcoin price increases.

Elon Musk tweets about taking Doge to the moon, Dogecoin increases..

Crypto is based on Hype.

What makes a coin is a community that believes in it. If a coin is based only on buy and dump, it's not going anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
Check above!
Valwezzy:

Abeg, wetin be the call again?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
U wanna go long on iotabtc. Just a suggestion but DYOR

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pondabrown:

I bought Wakanda Inu yesterday due to FOMO but I sold it today because coins like this is based on hype. Na people wey invest very early before the bullish run don TP. The developers of the token is unknown so DYOR.

Tokens like doge, safemoon, shiba, floki and inu coins that have large marketcap don't ever fomo on them, the growth is over, the best way is to find low cap deflationary tokens, dyor and invest in them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Johans(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Maicraze20:
some ppl sabi ,if u know how to do something pls do know it well...maximum respect to openheaven ibime n jedisco in the group...openheaven give signal n she won't make noise about it..why sone of you here will drop signal, they will be shouting and making noise up n down when the koin doin x3...Ibime the king of shit, I hail my brother...openheaven said rmrk Is a good project look at it now doing well on a steady move..all I know now in the cryt is matter of time ...sdn time is coming soonest, hold it tight as he said...for this group the three listed up there...get my maximum respect...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rubby1:

No Sir, I mean if btc can hold uptrend for a while, if btc can go higher for a while, sure mana could reach that destination of 10$! But as long as btc is misbehaving, it’s may take a little while for mana to reach 10$!!

You know in crypto never can tell, btc maybe misbehaving but mana may pump like crazy, same way btc may pump like crazy while mana may dip well!!

If you’re to hold for long term” buy when mana is red and hold. Never buy when it’s green!! Buying green is not encouraging most times!!

My 2 cent!!

Never forgot to do ur own personal research!! E mata a lot jare!!
OK thanks. I have just 11 mana but I want to buy many,thats why am asking.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geulink: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Do you feel like investing in a platform that gives the best return on investment? Try @unifarm or @oropocket today
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
I begged people to buy RMRK at $7, price now $31.

Now when it’s get to $100 and listed on Binance, everyone would be buying for 30%.

Una nor like X20

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojonugway(m): 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Okonandmary:

I bought the redkishu token through pancake swap on trust wallet but the tokens ain't showing in my wallet at all
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Izuogu4Presdent: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is still going..3 Days left

Join now

https://wn.nr/EFPkpT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dljbd1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
ojonugway:

I bought the redkishu token through pancake swap on trust wallet but the tokens ain't showing in my wallet at all
I just had same issue but when I connected my wallet on poocoin I am able to see the coin I purchased. I dont' know why its like this.
Check poocoin and search for the coin using the contract address. You should be able to see your balance if the purchase was successful.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
What's the best way (I mean coin) to transfer fund from binance to kucoin with low fees.

Openheaven2019 Ibime jedisco Rubby1

Please oo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
donprosper6:
whats wrong with $rmrk i have a lot of bad in there

I hope you didn’t sell?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojonugway(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
dljbd1:

I just had same issue but when I connected my wallet on poocoin I am able to see the coin I purchased. I dont' know why its like this.
Check poocoin and search for the coin using the contract address. You should be able to see your balance if the purchase was successful.

I got the coin on trust wallet, how possible is it to see the balance of a coin I got from trust wallet on poocoin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
What's the best way (I mean coin) to transfer fund from binance to kucoin with low fees.

Please oo
Buy trx on b!nance and send to kucoin, when done sell you Ur trx for usdt or you can use kucoin P2P.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Chief, buy trx and send, then you can sell to usdt when it reaches kucoin....
EmmanuelScott1:

Please oo

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
25. IOTX loading....

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MarkGud(m): 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
I begged people to buy RMRK at $7, price now $31.

Now when it’s get to $100 and listed on Binance, everyone would be buying for 30%.

Una nor like X20

Take profit oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itzlinda(f): 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
I have not dropped a call in a while because I don’t drop calls for dropping sake. I drop when I see a gem I can sell my house and buy.

Today’s call -

Buy $RMRK.

NFT platform on Kusama!

Going to be wild!

Chai
See call with confidence. I don missed this. But I'm going all in with paper and sdn

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Okonandmary:

Tokens like doge, safemoon, shiba, floki and inu coins that have large marketcap don't ever fomo on them, the growth is over, the best way is to find low cap deflationary tokens, dyor and invest in them.

Are you okay?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Westlyf777(m): 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
Blaeizyt:
How can I get this Paper
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
On Pancakeswap or Uniswap, check the contract above

Westlyf777:

How can I get this Paper
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Misyarn: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pls guys i mistakenly sent usdt to binance smart chain on trust wallet is there anyway I can recover it pls..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) ... (3661) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Kobicove(m), rilwan09, jayce232 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.