Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3306607 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) ... (3649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:49am On Nov 18, 2021
CRV.... Been tracking this for a while....

The week still has some days to go but a weekly close like this would be bullish...

With a market cap of 1.7 B, this could easily see a 5x to 20 dolls on it's next upward tick

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 5:47am On Nov 18, 2021
DaemoLee:

Seriously it amazes me how U still believe in Cardano with several emphasis many times.
Since it's launch in 2017 it has been procrastination on all basic attributes that makes a coin/token attractive.
Times has changed and I can't wait to tell U to look into better coins in this space bro.
Ranging from gaming token to Metaverse and on.

Solana was Launched from scratch in March 2020, see where it is now and many others.
I see U talk about Doge of December 2013 still dancing around 0.2 all this while like it was glued to it even though U have cashed out heavily on it, I would still ask u to move on from it.

In this market, I feel it isn't about how long a token has been in existence to moon. One should rather watch well and invest in its trends instead of staying glued to only what U have known that things has moved from.

The rate at which coins/tokens are being launched by d day more than it was before is actually alarming, and I feel its cos Ponzi schemes are dead, many people moved from Betting and gambling and every one is now focused on Crypt0.

You get me wrong on a number of things.... Everyone has how they navigate the market.

I made a post a while back on how I allocate my portfolio among coyns in different groups... Majors, layer 1s, layer 2s meme coyns, micros e.t.c So when I talk about purchasing a coyn, I do that in relation to my portfolio allocation for tokens in its group.

When I look at coyns, I look at them from 2 perspectives... PA/TA and tokenomics. Take ada for example, the PA has been impressive. The reason I trade ada is due to it's relationship with eith.... Eith always forms part of my portfolio for obvious reasons. Ada has done its job of helping me maximize my gains on eith... If I was going to flip eith, itd be into bitc0in or another major not some microcap. Now when u look at the what tokenomics on ada, I agree it needs to start living upto it's initial promise....

I avoid trading hype.... Few weeks back, when ada pumped, every post on this thread was talking about it, now because it's retraced to the weekly support, it's dead in water.....

You mention meta coyns... Would interest you to know I bought mana at 0.6 and I sold it for a 2.5x... It's rallied past my sell point... Have I jumped back in? No... Am I worried? No... Would I be in regret in it does a 10x from here without me being in position? No. If there is an opportunity in it, I'd get in, if not, I'd let it ride.... Like I said, I don't chase hype...

Similar to doge and shib.... Few weeks back when there was hype around doge and folks were waiting for it to explode with every tweet by Elon, I remember saying I felt too many folks were in the wait.. That doge doesn't pump that way... And I think another meme will move first hence I split my meme portfolio between the two... This was in Aug/Sep....when shib started moving, I allocated more into it. Even though I didn't trade it as well, was able to eck out more than 5x from it before taking a large chunk back into doge... My entry on doge is all within 0.2-0.25... Even though I'm not expecting major returns on it due to it's market cap... I'm ok to stay put till I see another meme that suits my fancy... I wouldn't go jumping into every 'inu' coyn....
The rate at which tokens are launched is the more reason I try to filter out the noise and stick to a few and not go jumping from position to position cos I'm 'chasing trends'.

The funny thing is all this started when you asked me about DAR and LAZ which were newly listed and I told you I tend to avoid buying newly listed coyns generally moreso on binaz. Will I sell my eith/ada portfolio to buy either of those two or a new shiny coyn that folks say would do a 100x? Never. It doesn't matter if they go on to do a 100x or not. That is how I plan my trade... Folks should have their plan too

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 6:13am On Nov 18, 2021
This Jedisco is one hell of a Nice Guy. One of a Kind. Sometimes when I read his post here, I keep scream wow. Wish I can just say God bless you and God will bless him for me immediately.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lessie(m): 6:20am On Nov 18, 2021
DenreleDave:
Cream finance suffered a hack and it fell from 150 sumtin to 39.8 currently..I remember seeing this coin some weeks ago and cudnt afford it... Now at 39.8

Remember solana had a hack problem and it bounced back... Don't doubt it..

This is a great opportunity to buy.... They will recover from the hack and then the token will go back high like it use to be.....

ATH was Feb @300 plus...

This is a financial advise

DDYOR - Don't do your own research
BOMA - Buy on my Advise
BH - Buy and Hodl

gringringringringrin

How can l buy this pls? It is not listed on Binance.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prectega(m): 6:27am On Nov 18, 2021
Can I trade freely on meta mask ?

Anyone here using it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 6:37am On Nov 18, 2021
lessie:

How can l buy this pls? It is not listed on Binance.

It's on binance, type CREAM in the search box.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dfrenzy(m): 6:53am On Nov 18, 2021
Good morning guys, wishing you all a great day ahead. In this video you will get to understand how to maximize the crypto market, why people lose their money in crypto trading, and how never to lose your money in crypto trading. WhatsApp +2347018130222

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quui0oA_-wM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tina001(f): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
This Jedisco is one hell of a Nice Guy. One of a Kind. Sometimes when I read his post here, I keep scream wow. Wish I can just say God bless you and God will bless him for me immediately.

Honestly.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noxy1962(m): 7:09am On Nov 18, 2021
�� SHIBA PUP

Shiba pup on Binance Smart Chain. The community controls 100% of all the tokens. If you missed buying Ethereum and Solana in the early days, we present you the next biggest opportunity that will compete with the biggest coin in crypto...

This is a 10x-1000x potential that no one will want to miss.

Shiba Pup Features:
- 100% Fair Launch,
- Liquidity is fully locked,
- 10% of all the tokens added as liquidity and 10% intentionally burned,
- No presale, no team tokens, no allocations, the Dev buy always from market.
- Audited by, Solidity.finance
- Strong roadmap with anticipated 100$ in next 5 months.

Total supply: 1,000,000.
Burnt: 100,000.
Lock: 100,000.
Circulating supply:800,000

Contract Address:
0x8203612382f61bafae549fbf31efbf70992fa289

Buy on PancakeSwap:

CEX listing next week/few days to come ��

Play game and earn/win 1,000 usdt as the top scorer.

Shill in the telegram platform and win 100 usdt

Shiba Pup Socials:

� Website: https://www.shibapup.dog/

� Telegram: https:///shibapupdog

�Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shibapupdog

�Bscscan: https://bscscan.com/token/0x8203612382f61bafae549fbf31efbf70992fa289

�Liqudity lock: https://unicrypt.network/amm/pancakev2/pair/0x280669a32Dc273D4e90ae6315151281e90b26c21

�Coingeko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/shibapup

�Poocoin: https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x8203612382f61bafae549fbf31efbf70992fa289

�Elon Musk tweet: https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1390550521077977089

https:///ShibaPupBot?start=r05477521640
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 18, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Bep20 (Binance Smartchain) and Bep2. But this is solely dependent on purpose of sending out the coin to the wallet.
How do I purchase crypto using the bundle app

I have not used bundle before, only binance p2p I have used

Can u give me step by step guide on how to use my Card to buy with the bundle app

I intend buying crypto with the app, but I don't know if my account will be flagged by the bank after using it for purchase

Here is a screenshot of the app I saw on play store, is that the correct app.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noxy1962(m): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2021
https:///ShibaPupBot?start=r05477521640

Join the above telegram to get airdrop of Bone.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AntichristXXX: 7:29am On Nov 18, 2021
edgecution:

Why should i allow an ANTI Christ to reach me?

Boss abeg I wan crypto learn from you. Paid mentorship
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Supremeboss: 7:36am On Nov 18, 2021
MetaDoge may be heading to cross ATH, consider getting in quick

We've been observing MetaDoge for some hours now and after a quick research, we can say that the coin may be heading to cross its former ATH, it is on a bull run. The team behind the project is very aggressive and ambitious. Read about it here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/metadoge-may-be-heading-to-cross-ath-consider-getting-in-quick/
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anyone0455: 7:38am On Nov 18, 2021
Holding sand for a long time the coin just dey give me joy smiley

Ibime:

I'm with you bro, I even jumped back in in SAND on a dip to $3.50. Only Metaverse coins are withstanding BTC dip right now

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by edgecution(m): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2021
AntichristXXX:

Boss abeg I wan crypto learn from you. Paid mentorship

Guy! I don't know how much you have that will make sense to me..i do not need your money. What i can do is just give you some info about the coins i have hope that will rise in future. But if you are looking for thousands and millions in $$$$ like shiba made lots of people within 1 month, i don't think we can witness that miracle again.

NB: Not a financial advice.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:46am On Nov 18, 2021
edgecution:

Guy! I don't know how much you have that will make sense to me..i do not need your money. What i can do is just give you some info about the coins i have hope that will rise in future. But if you are looking for thousands and millions in $$$$ like shiba made lots of people within 1 month, i don't think we can witness that miracle again.

There are miracles every second, but people are blind to them every second…

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AntichristXXX: 7:46am On Nov 18, 2021
edgecution:

Okay. Thanks, boss. But I will still like to reach you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prectega(m): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2021
Someone please tell me why people don’t use metamask

Is the gas fee ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:52am On Nov 18, 2021
The big guy (BTC) has been consolidating between the $59-$60k and leading us to the distribution phase. "We're about to access the bull market." Do what you must do, but save yourself from losing your coins and tokens by jumping in and out of trades… The best form of crypto trading is, buy low, HODL, and take profits.

That’s a financial advise.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2021
abeg who dey use lbank here
how's the experience
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BoluwajiPieters: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2021
edgecution:

Abeg list some for long term HODL.. I've been reading up stuffs about ADA and I'm considering selling my ADA off for better alternatives. Abeg, list like 5-6 with good prospects and projects cos it looks like these YT guys are just pushing narratives for a coin they like (or some are being paid to push good narratives.)

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by edgecution(m): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2021
BoluwajiPieters:

Abeg list some for long term HODL.. I've been reading up stuffs about ADA and I'm considering selling my ADA off for better alternatives. Abeg, list like 5-6 with good prospects and projects cos it looks like these YT guys are just pushing narratives for a coin they like (or some are being paid to push good narratives.)

No sweat. Till morning. I need some sleep, its 2am here.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by snillocer(m): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:24am On Nov 18, 2021
snillocer:
grin Pls guys please how can I withdraw this my small token left?

I mean what do I need to put in the address box?
send am to my address make i credit you urgent 2k cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by snillocer(m): 8:24am On Nov 18, 2021
edgecution:

No sweat. Till morning. I need some sleep, its 2am here.

Bro pls reply to my post below before you go to sleep.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mulannoire(f): 8:24am On Nov 18, 2021
If you missed out on RomeDAO whitelist, here is Phantom DAO, Fantom’s reserve currency with a twist

https://discord./qeveGTd6

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 8:27am On Nov 18, 2021
Ibime:
My Binance portfolio has actually grown slightly through the dip thanks to SAND. Sold at $3.64 and closed everything into BUSD for now. I'm half expecting a test of $55k, then I'll go shopping.

FTM has sent me to the village, lmao.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 18, 2021
There are only around 21,000,000 Bitcoins in existence, and almost of all of it has been distributed to miners.

You have 24 hours to exit your positions.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mulannoire(f): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2021
ElixExo:
There are only around 100,000 Bitcoins in existence, and almost of all of it has been distributed to miners.

You have 24 hours to exit your positions.

24hrs ko 2 seconds ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) ... (3649) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: adekal001, iLegendd(m), Tflex01, 08dominic, Dundalk(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.