Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3374571 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) ... (3680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by snillocer(m): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2021
seankafor:
send am to my address make i credit you urgent 2k cool

2.5k is ok bro. Paste it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2021
Pls is ur gtb card usd card or naira card . What rate are is it naira to usd on gtb .
seanwilliam:

Gt bank works .
I use it on Amazon weekly
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 8:44am On Nov 18, 2021
ElixExo:
There are only around 100,000 Bitcoins in existence, and almost of all of it has been distributed to miners.

You have 24 hours to exit your positions.

I am special, I will definitely see the day the last Bitcoin will be mined in 2140...I will be that ancestors that never gets old grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2021
30. CREAM T.A LOADING.....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lovelygbems: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2021
We are right now offering 8% for our FD

Stability Assured....

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:53am On Nov 18, 2021
Edgecaution and Ibime, do you think Safemoom can explode one day? Any possibility of that happening
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:54am On Nov 18, 2021
I was like u b4 ooo,I don't chase hype coins but I just fvck up......... hype coins will easily mk u a bags holder if u didn't enter the trade well
jedisco:

You get me wrong on a number of things.... Everyone has how they navigate the market.

I made a post a while back on how I allocate my portfolio among coyns in different groups... Majors, layer 1s, layer 2s meme coyns, micros e.t.c So when I talk about purchasing a coyn, I do that in relation to my portfolio allocation for tokens in its group.

When I look at coyns, I look at them from 2 perspectives... PA/TA and tokenomics. Take ada for example, the PA has been impressive. The reason I trade ada is due to it's relationship with eith.... Eith always forms part of my portfolio for obvious reasons. Ada has done its job of helping me maximize my gains on eith... If I was going to flip eith, itd be into bitc0in or another major not some microcap. Now when u look at the what tokenomics on ada, I agree it needs to start living upto it's initial promise....

I avoid trading hype.... Few weeks back, when ada pumped, every post on this thread was talking about it, now because it's retraced to the weekly support, it's dead in water.....

You mention meta coyns... Would interest you to know I bought mana at 0.6 and I sold it for a 2.5x... It's rallied past my sell point... Have I jumped back in? No... Am I worried? No... Would I be in regret in it does a 10x from here without me being in position? No. If there is an opportunity in it, I'd get in, if not, I'd let it ride.... Like I said, I don't chase hype...

Similar to doge and shib.... Few weeks back when there was hype around doge and folks were waiting for it to explode with every tweet by Elon, I remember saying I felt too many folks were in the wait.. That doge doesn't pump that way... And I think another meme will move first hence I split my meme portfolio between the two... This was in Aug/Sep....when shib started moving, I allocated more into it. Even though I didn't trade it as well, was able to eck out more than 5x from it before taking a large chunk back into doge... My entry on doge is all within 0.2-0.25... Even though I'm not expecting major returns on it due to it's market cap... I'm ok to stay put till I see another meme that suits my fancy... I wouldn't go jumping into every 'inu' coyn....
The rate at which tokens are launched is the more reason I try to filter out the noise and stick to a few and not go jumping from position to position cos I'm 'chasing trends'.

The funny thing is all this started when you asked me about DAR and LAZ which were newly listed and I told you I tend to avoid buying newly listed coyns generally moreso on binaz. Will I sell my eith/ada portfolio to buy either of those two or a new shiny coyn that folks say would do a 100x? Never. It doesn't matter if they go on to do a 100x or not. That is how I plan my trade... Folks should have their plan too

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:03am On Nov 18, 2021
SLP is holding dis 650 strong, I need it to dip more so I can add up...............
SLP below 650 is a very good buy so u'll should buy grin

I'll not be buying DF in dis beautiful dip

Na only FTM Dy bleed my account now, I sold the other coins b4 dis dip, I think sey FTM can hold against btc
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2021
jedisco:

You get me wrong on a number of things.... Everyone has how they navigate the market.

I made a post a while back on how I allocate my portfolio among coyns in different groups... Majors, layer 1s, layer 2s meme coyns, micros e.t.c So when I talk about purchasing a coyn, I do that in relation to my portfolio allocation for tokens in its group.

When I look at coyns, I look at them from 2 perspectives... PA/TA and tokenomics. Take ada for example, the PA has been impressive. The reason I trade ada is due to it's relationship with eith.... Eith always forms part of my portfolio for obvious reasons. Ada has done its job of helping me maximize my gains on eith... If I was going to flip eith, itd be into bitc0in or another major not some microcap. Now when u look at the what tokenomics on ada, I agree it needs to start living upto it's initial promise....

I avoid trading hype.... Few weeks back, when ada pumped, every post on this thread was talking about it, now because it's retraced to the weekly support, it's dead in water.....

You mention meta coyns... Would interest you to know I bought mana at 0.6 and I sold it for a 2.5x... It's rallied past my sell point... Have I jumped back in? No... Am I worried? No... Would I be in regret in it does a 10x from here without me being in position? No. If there is an opportunity in it, I'd get in, if not, I'd let it ride.... Like I said, I don't chase hype...

Similar to doge and shib.... Few weeks back when there was hype around doge and folks were waiting for it to explode with every tweet by Elon, I remember saying I felt too many folks were in the wait.. That doge doesn't pump that way... And I think another meme will move first hence I split my meme portfolio between the two... This was in Aug/Sep....when shib started moving, I allocated more into it. Even though I didn't trade it as well, was able to eck out more than 5x from it before taking a large chunk back into doge... My entry on doge is all within 0.2-0.25... Even though I'm not expecting major returns on it due to it's market cap... I'm ok to stay put till I see another meme that suits my fancy... I wouldn't go jumping into every 'inu' coyn....
The rate at which tokens are launched is the more reason I try to filter out the noise and stick to a few and not go jumping from position to position cos I'm 'chasing trends'.

The funny thing is all this started when you asked me about DAR and LAZ which were newly listed and I told you I tend to avoid buying newly listed coyns generally moreso on binaz. Will I sell my eith/ada portfolio to buy either of those two or a new shiny coyn that folks say would do a 100x? Never. It doesn't matter if they go on to do a 100x or not. That is how I plan my trade... Folks should have their plan too

U said it all in ur first paragraph "Everyone has how they navigate the market" and closing "Folks should have their plan too".
U sure have urs which is fantastic and I do have mine which has been working for me and making me lots of money.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 9:12am On Nov 18, 2021
Ibime:

I'm with you bro, I even jumped back in in SAND on a dip to $3.50. Only Metaverse coins are withstanding BTC dip right now

Nice profit for xmas. Just 2 days i made the largest profit. lipsrsealed.

Scared to jump in again. I used 70% of my portfolio that i cashed out waiting for bear marker to swing trade with MANA. Easiest money of my life. But didnt sleep well sha grin

I left the remaining 20% of MANA to ride on.
No checking of chart for me this week. Im done before greed sets in. Either waiting for 53/55k b t c to buy in or notbuying anything till the bull over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:13am On Nov 18, 2021
snillocer:

2.5k is ok bro. Paste it.
see person I wan pity..
Oya run am yourself naa

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2021
9japple:
30. CREAM T.A LOADING.....
30. CREAM Technical Analysis
The price of Cream is currently a hodler's paradise. More than 95% discounted from it's ATH, unless you are an "alaroro" you may not want to price this pomade any further. It doesn't promise to bleach you a la Michael Jackson, but several take profit zones above the current price will surely keep your dermal-portfolio shining. Either the foregoing or you strongly believe the price will drop to zero. If you want to be a real "aka-gum" as in mean as shylock, "...you can set buy orders at 24usd, Mr shylock..... grin grin grin"
WOULD I BUY: yes
HAVE I BOUGHT : no
WHY HAVE I NOT BOUGHT: Financial discipline/smart portfolio management teaches me not to jump from coin to coin...come on, we have over 14,000 tokens on CMC alone....
REKT = TRADE + NFA -DYOR - DD - TP + GREED - FEAR + FOMO - TRAINING

Get trained today, and apply the training....
carriers.consulting@gmail.com

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by wwwtortoise(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2021
jedisco:
This is the first bitc0in dip in a while where this place is not caught up in what news event caused tge selloff or not.
Seems there's now a gradual understanding that no market goes up (or down) in a straight line. Every market has its ebs and flows and buyers and sellers interract....
A good thing I'd say....

Good day,

Can I message you privately.
I have a proposal.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2021
DieRich5:
SLP is holding dis 650 strong, I need it to dip more so I can add up...............
SLP below 650 is a very good buy so u'll should buy grin

I'll not be buying DF in dis beautiful dip

Na only FTM Dy bleed my account now, I sold the other coins b4 dis dip, I think sey FTM can hold against btc

U better stay in SLP cos it would move like a monster when ready. Made N926k from GALA in two days and I already TP and slammed on SLP.
Waiting like I waited for GALA pump.
Also buying Gala back when it dips more cos they just launched a new token TOWN STAR currently mooning like a monster. Just like AXS has SLP

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2021
Enyinne:
Pls is ur gtb card usd card or naira card . What rate are is it naira to usd on gtb .
naira card.
Depends on what the dollar to naira is when you want to use it.

Google ‘ gt bank dollar to naira rate today’ that’s what they will deduct

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
This Jedisco is one hell of a Nice Guy. One of a Kind. Sometimes when I read his post here, I keep scream wow. Wish I can just say God bless you and God will bless him for me immediately.

Baba is too much, take it or leave it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Edgecaution and Ibime, do you think Safemoom can explode one day? Any possibility of that happening

No, Safemoon has had it's run for now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2021
Na him be Crypto itself
Legend Verified just like you lol
Ibime:

Baba is too much, take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2021
I'm talking of holding till December 2022 any possibility
Ibime:

No, Safemoon has had it's run for now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:29am On Nov 18, 2021
This guy called Fastt is a Whale o
Fastt:

Scared to jump in again. I used 70% of my portfolio that i cashed out waiting for bear marker to swing trade with MANA. Easiest money of my life. But didnt sleep well sha grin

No checking of chart for me this week. Im done before greed sets in. Either waiting for 53/55k b t c to buy in or notbuying anything till the bull over.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2021
Noting like that for here
wwwtortoise:

Good day,

Can I message you privately.
I have a proposal.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:34am On Nov 18, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
I'm talking of holding till December 2022 any possibility

Bro, kill talks of holding till Dec 2022, you've been in this game too long

Everyone is prepping for hyper bull-run in the immediate coming months, Dec2022 might be long after bull season, and why would you hold a coin with no utility for that length of time. Safemoon won't survive the next bear market.

There are many factors that could die market before Dec 2022 such as KYC regulations for Defi (to be implemented June 2022), raging inflation that will shake the financial markets before then, and increased regulatory hammering of stablecoin providers.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2021
Fastt:

lol. You go still FOMO. There are sectors and areas yet to pop that you will buy even with BTC at $100k. There are still smallcap Layer1s that will do numbers before this run is over.

Just sold my second trip on SAND at $3.94 BTW. I won't jump in again.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by snillocer(m): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:53am On Nov 18, 2021
I just aped in on audio/usdt

Make my own no different oo undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2021
snillocer:

Ok. Paste your address. Before I send it, Pls what's the difference between the two pics below?

I'm asking because I have 1 PSG coin and I want to convert it to USDT.
use binance smartchain bep20

0x3c8d84ef9dcbc66492ae27c4c7d726cf551ac609
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2021
snillocer:

Ok. Paste your address. Before I send it, Pls what's the difference between the two pics below?

I'm asking because I have 1 PSG coin and I want to convert it to USDT.
withraw is when you want to send out

Deposit is when you want to recieve
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by snillocer(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2021
seankafor:
use binance smartchain bep20

0x3c8d84ef9dcbc66492ae27c4c7d726cf551ac609
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2021
DaemoLee:

U better stay in SLP cos it would move like a monster when ready. Made N926k from GALA in two days and I already TP and slammed on SLP.
Waiting like I waited for GALA pump.
Also buying Gala back when it dips more cos they just launched a new token TOWN STAR currently mooning like a monster. Just like AXS has SLP
guy because gala pump mad no mean say SLP will also run mad too undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) ... (3680) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Namzy(m), seunot, 10cedes, psalm68(m), Adenle041(m), omopretty1, IAmHim1, akeemag and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.