Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3312754 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) ... (3651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zofan(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
Realone11:
Please Boss in the house , I need someone to put me through on how to make a deposit on my WISE TRANSFER account in Nigeria . Am having issue using my naira card for the deposit payment for getting my account information
I can help u with the deposit. Drop your WhatsApp number

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ibime:
Etoro delists ADA and TRX in the USA due to regulations

That means there's some regulatory concerns with ADA that could develop just like XRP

ADA holders be warned cc jedisco
it's keep bleeding since but trx didn't feel it like that..........
Ada holders beta reason the mata now b4 it too late
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Automolite: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
idolda:

First I monitor the top gainer chart most of the coins there usually move to the top loser charts within few days and then move back to top gainer. So as I no get technical analysis knowledge I just put money i can afford to lose on them. It isn't a smart strategy though but it is working for me for now. I have very long list of coins but here is the few of them

For blok I already took 2x of the money I invested out of it and for Elon I already took 3x of my money out of it so I'm holding the balance for a long time, both were Openheaven calls long ago. For CRO na cruise coin lol
Pls I want to ask. How do you monitor your coins to know if they have done x2, x3 or xyz%
Do u check ur charts/portfolio daily or do u set a price or percentage alert for the coin?
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
DieRich5:
12ad scam u cheesy

Dem never scam me ND I don't think I'll get scam one day cool

As you’re too old in this game, if you let this scammer get to you. I’d blaster and find you come that new benin wey you dey and beat the living day light out of you grin grin grin

Joke ooo, I no get power to fight! Before Timekeeper go wan come set time for us grin grin

How far DieRich!! Which coins are you looking at now?

Any future hope for ur lovely boy ICP? I’m thinking dropping bit of 35$ on it!

Cos I’m expecting one more hooge grin red line on btc grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
Realone11:
Please Boss in the house , I need someone to put me through on how to make a deposit on my WISE TRANSFER account in Nigeria . Am having issue using my naira card for the deposit payment for getting my account information

Run for ur life.. Make dem no scam uuu oooo..

Are u depositing into an exchange

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
Rubby1:

As you’re too old in this game, if you let this scammer get to you. I’d blaster and find you come that new benin wey you dey and beat the living day light out of you grin grin grin

Joke ooo, I no get power to fight! Before Timekeeper go wan come set time for us grin grin

How far DieRich!! Which coins are you looking at now?

Any future hope for ur lovely boy ICP? I’m thinking dropping bit of 35$ on it!

Cos I’m expecting one more hooge grin red line on btc grin
I nor Dy new Benin ooo undecided
ICP cast na holders food jor...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ibime:

What made you buy Audio if I may ask.

Any reason, or just FOMO?
I once saw audio on gainers list doing numbers with the likes of mana and sand,
When the last dip hit, I checked it out and it had dipped well.. so I emptied my sol and xec on it and DCA down..

Am planning to empty it if it attempts to reach its ATH or thereabouts.. maybe from 3.50 upwards.

Currently am holding it and ftm(from other account)

And also raca..

Please can you help me run a little TA on it please

Cc. 9japple

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2021
DieRich5:
I nor Dy new Benin ooo undecided
ICP cast na holders food jor...

Oyana
That stupid ass SLP nah one kind of useless coin eh.
Thank God i never buy since lunch and I’d never buy..

I don blacklist Dot tey tey grin grin
XLM too blacklisted

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
DieRich5:
it's keep bleeding since but trx didn't feel it like that..........
Ada holders beta reason the mata now b4 it too late

TRX boss is not American. Nothing consign am with America

ADA have been doing audio, yet to launch their product properly and now there are regulatory questions about them in Yankee

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by toby345(m): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ibime:
@ 9japple,

Can you analsyse TLM for us please, or link us to where you've analysed it before.

SAND and MANA must be coming to the end of their pumps, maybe TLM might be the next metaverse with big upside
been really thinking of TLM and ENJ also though they are already up by some percentage

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
seankafor:
When the last dip hit, I checked it out and it had dipped well.. so I emptied my sol and xec on it and DCA down..

Am planning to empty it if it attempts to reach its ATH or thereabouts.. maybe from 3.50 upwards.

And also raca..

Cc. 9japple

Nwanne, what if i told you the exact percentage of what you’re covering grin grin ;

Next time, cover all and not half !!

You’re doing well!!

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
seankafor:

And also raca..

why not use dat eye to close the amount than doing d hard way.................

Funny thing is that, alot of people can know the amount base on the btc amount dere lipsrsealed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by toby345(m): 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
idolda:

First I monitor the top gainer chart most of the coins there usually move to the top loser charts within few days and then move back to top gainer. So as I no get technical analysis knowledge I just put money i can afford to lose on them. It isn't a smart strategy though but it is working for me for now. I have very long list of coins but here is the few of them

For blok I already took 2x of the money I invested out of it and for Elon I already took 3x of my money out of it so I'm holding the balance for a long time, both were Openheaven calls long ago. For CRO na cruise coin lol
omo bro this is over 10 coins you are holding hope you have enough USDT so that BTC doesn't catch you unawares

My 2 kobo

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Rubby1:

Nwanne, what if i told you the exact percentage of what you’re covering grin grin ;

You’re doing well!!
chu chu chu chu chu, always talking like a parrot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
DieRich5:
why not use dat eye to close the amount than doing d hard way.................

Funny thing is that, alot of people can know the amount base on the btc amount dere lipsrsealed

make i kuku delete am before una go send me virus

This one una don dey put eye, I no trust all of una

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by toby345(m): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
Rubby1:

You’re doing well!!
this man grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
Rubby1:

Oyana
That stupid ass SLP nah one kind of useless coin eh.
Thank God i never buy since lunch and I’d never buy..

I don blacklist Dot tey tey grin grin
XLM too blacklisted
buying SLP at 630 down is good but too slow to go up, I don't even like dot
Ada,drep blacklist
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
seankafor:
chu chu chu chu chu, always talking like a parrot

You no well ooo
So you cover that and you think I don’t know the amount? I draw your attention to it so next time you would cover all and you’re behaving like a mofo !!
Why then did you remove it now grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ibime:

TRX boss is not American. Nothing consign am with America

ADA have been doing audio, yet to launch their product properly and now there are regulatory questions about them in Yankee
Ada never serious
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
seankafor:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nini101(f): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ibime:

Do you have infinity wheels CA and TG group?

This is the CA:
0x5f0414C80f6fe813732A861D76008d51ADb5dC55

The link to their telegram group is on their site:
infinitywheels. io (without the space)

Please help us check, would appreciate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
seankafor:

I'm just telling you bro, I don't care about ur amount dere ND Incase of next time.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mana don click $5 shocked

FTM doing great

Btc still foolin round

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Krak(m): 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
9japple:

34. SKL T. A
Bull season? tick
price discounted? tick
Trendline Trading Strategy: point 3.... my scholars know what to do at point 3
They also know they can take partial profits at point "a"
A future point 4 can be considered as a safe re-entry point....
Tokenomics: not done...research that in the company of btc, your village people and other fundamentals so everyone can be in the same picture before buying....
REKT = TRADE + ....... +......... - ...............+................

I thought your no 34 was supposed to be LRC, I wonder what happened?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by idolda: 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
toby345:
omo bro this is over 10 coins you are holding hope you have enough USDT so that BTC doesn't catch you unawares

My 2 kobo

Not at all but planning to convert larger percentage of them to USDT by first week in December lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by posty56: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
For those asking what's the correlation between evergrande and tether, here is your answer , this Dr Marco , an evergrande bondholder who but evvergrande bonds just to prove that the western media is lying about the current state of evergrande who is on the verge of default, I am currently a perma bear both in stocks/crypto, angry angry.

P S:- if you are going to quote me please respond maturely or you will be ignored.

P.S.S:- evergrande are currently liquidating and selling their properties default is likely expected around ending November or into December.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nini101:

This is the CA:
0x5f0414C80f6fe813732A861D76008d51ADb5dC55

The link to their telegram group is on their site:
infinitywheels. io (without the space)

Please help us check, would appreciate

Nothing can be gleaned really from the CA as liquidity hasn't been added yet.

It may still be legit but I would personally flee from this due to few red flags:

Their private presale price is 1/3rd their public presale price and it's the same amount of tokens (50m) allocated to both. That means heavy dumping on your head if they launch. Them go use you for liquidity. I also guarantee they did not sell $5m of tokens in private presale. They most likely gave it to themselves for free to dump on you when you buy. (That's if they even launch and don't just chop your money)

Their starting marketcap is grossly overestimated at $20m ($5m private and $15m presale). They don't have the noise or marketing to raise that kind of capital. There is a decent probability they just chop your money.

Coins launching now will doxx themselves to Pinksale etc and with a starting presale raise of $500k to $2m. With the size of their TG group and marketing, this should be no more than $1m capital raise, talkless of the $20m they are aiming for. Launch is on Friday and they have nowhere near enough users or marketing to raise that capital. Those private presalers (read CEO) will dump on you if s/he ever even launches this token. And they aren't doxxed which means they can walk away scott-free if they chop your money or dump on you.

Thirdly, most of the TG users are Nigerian or Middle Eastern. It also hints that the heads behind the project are Nigerian. There is no way you raise that capital from 10k mostly Nigerian TG users. I always equate 1TG user to $100 as that is the average raise I have seen countless times per TG user. With Nigerian market, you can drop that number to $20. That means this project might raise $200k in real funds - if that, since the TG is highly botted.

Also the TG moderation/admin does not look experienced nor serious this close to launch. Also the TG is highly botted with bots and paid foreigners from low income countries (people that won't buy)

There is another aspect that concerns me, which is having to connect your wallet to their website in order to buy the presale. Like I said, the project may be legit, but I would personally transfer out all my funds to another wallet if I have connected my wallet to their site. Scammers can use such a setup to drain your wallet.

This project is either from a scammer or an overambitious and unrealistic dev who won't achieve any of the marketcap s/he is trying to raise, and presalers will suffer. I was involved in a project with some friends for one of their business which has a real life valuation and real life utility. When they tried to value their IDO at $50m, I walked because I doubt they can raise even $500k. All that will happen is presalers will throw their money down a black hole for an unachievable IDO, and they will ruin their reputation and have to return the money to presalers having failed to meet IDO softcap which is exactly what's happening now. I doubt this particular dev will return money to presalers when they fail to meet their IDO raise though. With 90% certainty, your money is lost.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by idolda: 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
Automolite:

Pls I want to ask. How do you monitor your coins to know if they have done x2, x3 or xyz%
Do u check ur charts/portfolio daily or do u set a price or percentage alert for the coin?
Thanks
I usually know the exact amount of the coins and see how they increase or decrease. For me i don't look at the price of the coin rather the total amount i get them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blesser28(m): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
jedisco:

Toh... E don run leave me..... No need to chase

At 9b mcap, it does have room to rally.. But if I was to enter, I'd wait for a retrace to the daily or weekly ema...

Looked up the daily chart and yesterday's candle wasn't a nice one.... Let's see how today and tomorrow closes

How do I get info to keep me updated on event
Coz I noticed that news and event pumps most coins
Any website to keep an eye on where the money is Heading to
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
seankafor:

Guy how far?

Them don send deliver you your Samsung Galaxy S10+??

(1) (2) (3) ... (1789) (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) ... (3651) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: sammiewrite(m), mjay2018, rilwan09, omopretty1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.