Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3351942 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

Just as you shouldn’t marry a woman you can’t die for, Don’t invest in what you can’t defend .

While you short your SHIB, we buy the dip grin

Like dust, we gon’ rise…..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by snillocer(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Just download crypto app ......

I can't download it. Can I do it in operamini?

See below pls

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
snillocer:

See below pls

Get apk file .......
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by snillocer(m): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
Timekeeper:

Buy tronx on binance, den go to kucoin...

Click on deposit, select trx tronx and copy the address...

Go back to binance where u bought trx, click on withdraw.. Select trnx and paste the address u copied on kucoin trx deposit address on binance...

Thanks bro.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mazinewmoney my guy, it’s so painful to read about your loss to sysdatek. 70% of we small traders present on this thread since the beginning of this year might have fall for that guy. I think there was even a time he started talking about NFT with Openheaven and you will hardly understand his posts and wish you can just become a “whale” like him.

But, it’s over now, I believe you must have learnt a lot of lessons from this. May God give you the strength to pull through, in few weeks to months time, you would have flipped the losses and erased it totally from your mind.

Most especially don’t overlook the lesson it brings. A lesson for everyone one of us especially we newbies. May God continue to protect us all why we navigate through this cry.pto space.

21 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by snillocer(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Get apk file .......

Pls where do I get it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
snillocer:

Pls where do I get it?

Haba....... I pointed you in the right direction, you're now asking for my finger................. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
You guys sure there's no Divination behind Cripto?
How do you explain me getting a few ntvrkk at a, supposed, good deal..keep for a few days watching it's up n down Calypso till I decided to sel this morning ($5.4) for Sheeba at(0.00003873).
Now, $Ntvrkk is doing $6.4 while The Queen of Sheeba is finding her footing around $0.0000370+!!
What manner of tins are these?? angry
Just ne' nu.. Ntvrk @ 7.2525, Shib hopping around 0.000040..
How about that! 2+ Dols gone with the wind within 24hrs due to emotions and impatience. sad

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by odysey: 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
snillocer:

See below pls
buy from gate or kucoin or hotbit or use web

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by snillocer(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
odysey:
buy from gate or kucoin or hotbit or use web

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by snillocer(m): 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Haba....... I pointed you in the right direction, you're now asking for my finger................. cheesy

Lol. Done bro.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by odysey: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ibime:
I was happy selling sand at $4, the thing no gree rest
Your analysis are pretty intriguing and mostly spot on
What's your take on musk Muskswap?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
Jesus...............I go mistakes sell my FTM angry cry

Shit was trying to set stop loss, same time watching movies.......I click sell I think say I don already do am
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
odysey:

Your analysis are pretty intriguing and mostly spot on
What's your take on musk Muskswap?

No idea bro. Never heard of it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
Shib ND Ada Dy do first to reach earth undecided

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nini101(f): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ibime:

Nothing can be gleaned really from the CA as liquidity hasn't been added yet.

It may still be legit but I would personally flee from this due to few red flags:

Their private presale price is 1/3rd their public presale price and it's the same amount of tokens (50m) allocated to both. That means heavy dumping on your head if they launch. Them go use you for liquidity. I also guarantee they did not sell $5m of tokens in private presale. They most likely gave it to themselves for free to dump on you when you buy. (That's if they even launch and don't just chop your money)

Their starting marketcap is grossly overestimated at $20m ($5m private and $15m presale). They don't have the noise or marketing to raise that kind of capital. There is a decent probability they just chop your money.

Coins launching now will doxx themselves to Pinksale etc and with a starting presale raise of $500k to $2m. With the size of their TG group and marketing, this should be no more than $1m capital raise, talkless of the $20m they are aiming for. Launch is on Friday and they have nowhere near enough users or marketing to raise that capital. Those private presalers (read CEO) will dump on you if s/he ever even launches this token. And they aren't doxxed which means they can walk away scott-free if they chop your money or dump on you.

Thirdly, most of the TG users are Nigerian or Middle Eastern. It also hints that the heads behind the project are Nigerian. There is no way you raise that capital from 10k mostly Nigerian TG users. I always equate 1TG user to $100 as that is the average raise I have seen countless times per TG user. With Nigerian market, you can drop that number to $20. That means this project might raise $200k in real funds - if that, since the TG is highly botted.

Also the TG moderation/admin does not look experienced nor serious this close to launch. Also the TG is highly botted with bots and paid foreigners from low income countries (people that won't buy)

There is another aspect that concerns me, which is having to connect your wallet to their website in order to buy the presale. Like I said, the project may be legit, but I would personally transfer out all my funds to another wallet if I have connected my wallet to their site. Scammers can use such a setup to drain your wallet.

This project is either from a scammer or an overambitious and unrealistic dev who won't achieve any of the marketcap s/he is trying to raise, and presalers will suffer. I was involved in a project with some friends for one of their business which has a real life valuation and real life utility. When they tried to value their IDO at $50m, I walked because I doubt they can raise even $500k. All that will happen is presalers will throw their money down a black hole for an unachievable IDO, and they will ruin their reputation and have to return the money to presalers having failed to meet IDO softcap which is exactly what's happening now. I doubt this particular dev will return money to presalers when they fail to meet their IDO raise though. With 90% certainty, your money is lost.

Thanks a lot for your analysis. Infact some of the issues you wrote about extensively were my concern and I didn't buy the token.
Thanks again

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
snillocer:

Lol. Done bro.

Enjoy ...... wink
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
DieRich5:

Shit was trying to set stop loss, same time watching movies.......I click sell I think say I don already do am

Eeyah, sorry oo, make we run for now, $4 dollar our target cool cool grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jideprof: 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
Evening 9japple, trust you're doing well boss. Please can you please do another review of MANA. I think it's done x2 since the last one you did.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
DieRich5:

buy back nau

Thing did me on audio, I tried to see. If I could set stop loss on audio, the thing sold oo irrespective of me setting the sell limit below.. but it triggered

I come dey wonder if no be same. Thing I have been doing all these while..

Thoor I bought back but I wish I didn't
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

Eeyah, sorry oo, make we run for now, $4 dollar our target cool cool grin
run ki cheesy me way go soon buy again so at 2.52 bid
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nini101(f): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Ibime God will bless you in abundance. Weeks ago I was crying here about a hack in my trustwallet (Nna eh ds Sysdatek wan finish me totally) Now I remember what really happened. Did you know that the hack happened few hours after I connected my wallet and bought that infinity pre-sale. This guy's wiped all my bnb together with the tokens I've got in there. Oh my God.

Do you still have the Infinity wheels token?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2021
seankafor:
buy back nau

Thing did me on audio, I tried to see. If I could set stop loss on audio, the thing sold oo irrespective of me setting the sell limit below.. but it triggered

I come dey wonder if no be same. Thing I have been doing all these while..

Thoor I bought back but I wish I didn't
lol............ I don drop bid, if e nor click na e com kn jor
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Morningstarrr(m): 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
Supremeboss:
Shiba Narium has potentials, may do over 400% in 24 hours

Our platform has been help crypto investors to avoid losing much money by recommending cryptos with potentials for them to buy. We are bringing another new crypto that has shown potentials with good fundamentals in place. Shiba Narium is the name and it looks set to go up soon. Read about it here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/shiba-narium-has-potentials-may-do-over-400-in-24-hours/
If you like, come up with a million and one moniker, there’s no place for scammers here. You’re lucky I’m far away in Abuja. Otherwise, you’d have become “minus one scammer” from the face of the earth.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nini101(f): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
millennialaku2:

wow . im just seeing this and e don off me totally..... i swear

i remember when you made a post about buying into ifinity wheels. what actually made me pick interest was because the update was from sysdatek( he's a whale i used respect so much).

when i was about to buy, i decided to check their telegram group and i saw something fishy, i even made a post about it in the group.

sorry for your loss bro

Oh so you were the one that made that post on their TG. I saw it and that's one of the reason I didn't buy.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mk I buy small, if anything no happen... I'll get out

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
DieRich5:
run ki cheesy me way go soon buy again so at 2.52 bid

LoL, where did u bid for Ada
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
Amen thanks man.
AIT1:
Mazinewmoney my guy, it’s so painful to read about your loss to sysdatek. 70% of we small traders present on this thread since the beginning of this year might have fall for that guy. I think there was even a time he started talking about NFT with Openheaven and you will hardly understand his posts and which you can just become a “whale” like him.

But, it’s over now, I believe you must have learnt a lot of lessons from this. May God give you the strength to pull through, in few weeks to months time, you would have flipped the losses and erased it totally from your mind.

Most especially don’t overlook the lesson it brings. A lesson for everyone one of us especially we newbies. May God continue to protect us all why we navigate through this cry.pto space.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

LoL, where did u bid for Ada
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
Who dey chop GALA with me cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stewiepeter: 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
We already said don’t sleep on this when it was 0.1 still not late to game something from it before it hits one dollar
stewiepeter:
I have 3000 unit of this baby. With the way it’s trending am sure by second quarter of 2022 we should see it hit 2 dollars or maybe 3 dollars

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
DieRich5:

Okay boss, Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) ... (3669) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Allthelight, LEGITDATAPLUG(m), sunnychibs(m), Ojimmu95, Travoski, Elsueno, Siberia01(m), Valwezzy, Dundalk(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.