Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3293166 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blesser28(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ibime:
Etoro delists ADA and TRX in the USA due to regulations

That means there's some regulatory concerns with ADA that could develop just like XRP

ADA holders be warned cc jedisco

Where can I get this news from to keep my self abreast of the market activities
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Supremeboss: 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
Shiba Narium has potentials, may do over 400% in 24 hours

Our platform has been help crypto investors to avoid losing much money by recommending cryptos with potentials for them to buy. We are bringing another new crypto that has shown potentials with good fundamentals in place. Shiba Narium is the name and it looks set to go up soon. Read about it here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/shiba-narium-has-potentials-may-do-over-400-in-24-hours/
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
Blesser28:

Where can I get this news from to keep my self abreast of the market activities
Google crypto news or download crypto news apps on play store. It's that easy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Guy how far?

Them don send deliver you your Samsung Galaxy S10+??
note 10+

Tey tey
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
35. TLM LOADING.....

Ibime:
@ 9japple,

Can you analsyse TLM for us please, or link us to where you've analysed it before.

SAND and MANA must be coming to the end of their pumps, maybe TLM might be the next metaverse with big upside

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
Why do binance delay when sending coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Realone11(m): 1:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
Zofan:

I can help u with the deposit. Drop your WhatsApp number
Thanks in advance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nini101(f): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Crazeworld:
How can I check for the number of people that holds a coin please?

It's on bscscan dot com. Google Infinity wheels, it would come out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Realone11(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
Timekeeper:

Run for ur life.. Make dem no scam uuu oooo..

Are u depositing into an exchange
No I want to make deposit so that my WISE account can be activated and I can have my Swift and Iban account info
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nini101(f): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
adebolamide:
quote author=Mazinewmoney post=107912021]If I catch you I'll strangle you. Get out of here criminal
You can call me any name but God who is above us knows my intention.
See my profit with date.

We hear you, but show us here. Don't ask us to dm you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Morningstarrr(m): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
Supremeboss:
Shiba Narium has potentials, may do over 400% in 24 hours

Our platform has been help crypto investors to avoid losing much money by recommending cryptos with potentials for them to buy. We are bringing another new crypto that has shown potentials with good fundamentals in place. Shiba Narium is the name and it looks set to go up soon. Read about it here: https://cryptostreetupdate.com/shiba-narium-has-potentials-may-do-over-400-in-24-hours/
Be looking for whom to scam you hear. Hand go soon touch you. Everyone be weary of this moniker. His name is Ekong Priest Joseph. A notorious scammer from Uyo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ibime God will bless you in abundance. Weeks ago I was crying here about a hack in my trustwallet (Nna eh ds Sysdatek wan finish me totally) Now I remember what really happened. Did you know that the hack happened few hours after I connected my wallet and bought that infinity pre-sale. This guy's wiped all my bnb together with the tokens I've got in there. Oh my God. [quote author=Ibime post=107918767]

There is another aspect that concerns me, which is having to connect your wallet to their website in order to buy the presale. Like I said, the project may be legit, but I would personally transfer out all my funds to another wallet if I have connected my wallet to their site. Scammers can use such a setup to drain your wallet.

This project is either from a scammer

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Ibime God will bless you in abundance. Weeks ago I was crying here about a hack in my trustwallet (Nna eh ds Sysdatek wan finish me totally) Now I remember what really happened. Did you know that the hack happened few hours after I connected my wallet and bought that infinity pre-sale. This guy's wiped all my bnb together with the tokens I've got in there. Oh my God.

Dem wipe your funds from trust wallet too?

I don't even trust trust wallet. Anyway I use it for airdrops
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ibime:

Be careful with SAND. Presalers tokens get vested on 1st Dec. This should be the last run before a dump
Do you have a general idea of how many tokens will be released?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
9japple:
35. TLM LOADING.....

35. TLM Technical Analysis
Story story.....
A certain alien tried to bring his metaverse to we earthlings on a certain eerie windy April fool's day about two thousand and twenty-one years after we started counting. He failed woefully at launch as his 6 dollar emergence closed before our eyes at a miserly 0.4 and it has struggled to beat that ever since. The latest attempt was about 4 days ago when rejection candles reminded him of his humble austere beginnings. To add salt to injury, his moves so far has yet to follow any textbook pattern as he prints freestyle chartform all over the metaverse. A queer META forming from bookers of face seems to promise better tidings for all metaversans but for now Aliens only long for a bearish candle, always. That inferiority complex at 0.46 can only be overcome if we have a D1 closing above it (1 am any Lagos time).
I bought at launch on binance but have since discarded any dreams of donning an alien spacesuit and jetting off. My resolutions may be awakened if that close above 0.46 happens with enough fossil fuel of volume, otherwise anyone buying into the idea may be developing a long time trust fund for his second or third filial generation. LOL
T. L. M is tellin' em to be patient...ya kno what I'm sayin'.... hey yo!

*dedicated to returning due diligence to Mazi..... new dough

PS: discount shoppers can also find that prize has been duly discounted, in fact TLM is a Black Friday
Alien

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Ibime God will bless you in abundance. Weeks ago I was crying here about a hack in my trustwallet (Nna eh ds Sysdatek wan finish me totally) Now I remember what really happened. Did you know that the hack happened few hours after I connected my wallet and bought that infinity pre-sale. This guy's wiped all my bnb together with the tokens I've got in there. Oh my God.

wow . im just seeing this and e don off me totally..... i swear

i remember when you made a post about buying into ifinity wheels. what actually made me pick interest was because the update was from sysdatek( he's a whale i used respect so much).

when i was about to buy, i decided to check their telegram group and i saw something fishy, i even made a post about it in the group.

sorry for your loss bro

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
Fastt:
Still selling most of my positions, but swing trading some percentage. While we are waiting on coins to take profit, remember the bull market might soon be over. INDIA MARKET is now on bear market. Most alts hit 40% loss. Even stable coins loosing 10%of its value. This gives a glimpse of what a bear might look like.
Using the profit from MANA(closed at 4.850) to buy xmas presents for friends and family cheesy.
No regrets.

Check why DAR suddenly started moving and noticed it was listed in gate io. Will sell all my remaining non moving coins to enter a meta verse coin after last dip.
Meanwhile, gate is a very interesting exchange. They even have a technical tool that tells you when to go strong buy or strong sell.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
seankafor:
I once saw audio on gainers list doing numbers with the likes of mana and sand,
When the last dip hit, I checked it out and it had dipped well.. so I emptied my sol and xec on it and DCA down..

Am planning to empty it if it attempts to reach its ATH or thereabouts.. maybe from 3.50 upwards.

Currently am holding it and ftm(from other account)

And also raca..

Please can you help me run a little TA on it please

Cc. 9japple
T.A on which token exactly sir?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2021
9japple:

T.A on which token exactly sir?
audio/usdt
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
DieRich5:
Ku users grin my boss don post another coin

I just Dy do some research on metaverse coins so dis one i think it will go a long way...

$IOI It has a circulating supply of 3.6 Million coins and a total supply of 37.5 Million and the coin gat alot to offer.....be like the Founders go get brain cheesy it on ku ex also
dis IOI is really doing well........

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2021
Some analyst are calling BTC 69k the top and I don't really know what that portends for the bulls. So I have closed my positions till month end.

However playing around, I found a system glitch on Hotbit. Maple (MPL) is currently priced at $27.5 dollars on Coingecko and other exchanges but on Hotbit it is sitted at $14 dollars; that's about 90% difference.

It's good to rush and buy now before they correct it...sweet opportunity...any buys unders 20 is discounted and secured against loss

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
guy Dem don too scam scam you.. haba, you no dey do like Owerri guy

Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubby1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
seankafor:
guy Dem don too scam scam you.. haba, you no dey do like Owerri guy

Nawa oo

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kekilika: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
9japple:

35. T.L.M Technical Analysis
Story story.....
A certain alien tried to bring his metaverse to we earthlings on a certain eerie windy April fool's day about two thousand and twenty-one years after we started counting. He failed woefully at launch as his 6 dollar emergence closed before our eyes at a miserly 0.4 and it has struggled to beat that ever since. The latest attempt was about 4 days ago when rejection candles reminded him of his humble austere beginnings. To add salt to injury, his moves so far has yet to follow any textbook pattern as he prints freestyle chartform all over the metaverse. A queer META forming from bookers of face seems to promise better tidings for all metaversans but for now Aliens only long for a bearish candle, always. That inferiority complex at 0.46 can only be overcome if we have a D1 closing above it (1 am any Lagos time).
I bought at launch on bin.ance but have since discarded any dreams of donning an alien spacesuit and jetting off. My resolutions may be awakened if that close above 0.46 happens with enough fossil fuel of volume, otherwise anyone buying into the idea may be developing a long time trust fund for his second or third filial generation. LOL
T. L. M is tellin' em to be patient...ya kno what I'm sayin'.... hey yo!

*dedicated to returning due diligence to Mazi..... new dough

PS: discount shoppers can also find that prize has been duly discounted, in fact T.L.M is a Black Friday
Alien
I got in early sha. I will be watching that 0.46 you called. Let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
seankafor:
audio/usdt
36. AUDIO LOADING
37. IOI LOADING................
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
kekilika:

I got in early sha. I will be watching that 0.46 you called. Let's see how it goes
Okay, if you bought early, 0.46 is X2
A shrewd alien will take profit there and observe the market, but what do I know.....are you shrewd? Who am I to judge you? Where were me were I? (or how did that guy say it in that comedy skit) Where me not here?

Please anyone with link to that joke skit... please I need to laugh....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reeefe(m): 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Guy how far?

Them don send deliver you your Samsung Galaxy S10+??

na note 10 . baba don dey flex am since grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
htdot:
Looking forward to buy ada at 1.64.
E done filled..... i wont sell it till 5 dollar..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9japple(m): 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
9japple:

36. AUDIO LOADING
37. IOI LOADING................
36. AUDIO Technical Analysis
This is what I call the Psquare coin...audio money
Perfect for the trendline trading strategy, find your points 1, 2 and 3 to get an entry. Green dotted lines for Support buying, red lines for partial rewards.... very boring?
Well,
REKT = TRADE - TRAINING + FOMO + NFA -DYOR - DD

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pojomojo: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
If nobody will say it I will.

I don't think everybody can or should be into trading cryptos.

I don't think everybody will get it and that's cool too.

If you're in this community though, I assume you want to learn about it and that's why you're here.

The name of the Community is crypto so we will talk about crypto.

It's just like in school when we had science class and art class.

You get to decide your flavour.

If you also just want to watch as a spectator it's also your decision.

Wagmi ♥️

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pojomojo: 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
Don't do it.

Don't do that calculation people do where they say, "if I had bought this coin with $1000 by now I will be a billionaire"

You may not know it but you are ruining your mindset.

One thing I realise is that the small habits you allow to bear fruit in your mind can be very dangerous long term.

The money you did not make is not your own.
The profit you did not collect is not your own.

Once you keep doing those nasty calculations, you will be tempted to put all your money into the wrong coin.

And like most people will soon realise, it's the coin that you put all your money that will end up not doing so well.

Learn to manage your risk.

Once you see all those messages that says,

"If you had bought 100 Bitcoin in 2010..."

Better just ignore it and keep moving.

Don't bring out your calculator.

Let them go back in their time machine and buy Bitcoin in 2010.

We're dealing with real money and real emotions here.

Learn how to protect your mind and your peace.

Once again, the money that you did not make is not yours. Don't lose sleep over it.

You should be super thankful that you are even in crypto at this point that the larger society still thinks it's a fad.

Give yourself a year or two and with consistent gains, you will see yourself at the top.

God bless us all.
Ndubuisi Ken

Tell your friends to join the community by sharing this link:

https m y c y p t o n g on telegram

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1790) (1791) (1792) (1793) (1794) (1795) (1796) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: MJBOLT and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.