Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3316317 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2021
Spider20:
Search for CREAM coin on Google then you could take it from there.

CREAM Finance (CREAM)
Price: $33
Circulating supply: 616,523
Market cap: 21Million.

Make haste Chap, Hold firmly and let the Magic of CREAM FINANCE be your starting point.

Hope you know this project has been hacked three times in one year?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 11:46am On Dec 20, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Do you thing it's good to deploy fresh fiat now?
Nobody can really say. Follow your instinct.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by diana158(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by diana158(m): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by toyinakin(f): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
hello house please what other bank master card apart from zenith bank .
can i use to buy usdt from binance

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
nna777:

When everyone starts calling for a particular price, Btc usually does the opposite. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a short squeeze to retest 50k to liquidate over leveraged shorts that would rope people in before a retest of the 41-43k range.
on point
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
Naka is $1.48 or na my eye dey pain me? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bekermann(m): 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mommytas:
The referral bonus will directly sent to your wallet no need to withdraw unless you buy the presale

Thanks ma.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
1. If you bought crypto around May/June before the dip and sold at a loss due to fear, go and check the coin now and see if you can buy it back cheaper.

2. Don't ever run out of fiat so that you can Always buy at a discount.

3. Do proper research and have strong faith in any coin you invest in and don't ever panic sell if price drops. I'm not telling you to have strong faith in dog or meme or scam coins like Doge, Shiba and Sqid.

4. Most alt coins are at a discount. Look for strong ones to buy. They have better chances of making multiple Xs compared to BTC.

5. Always keep a manual/offline record of your purchases and sales

Wish you all the best

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
I have updated my profile for a legit Airdrop.. like I said before beware of scam airdrops.. on my signature Remove one "/"
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
LandMann:

Hope you know this project has been hacked three times in one year?
Yeah Exactly
They have tighten up every loophole and gives no room for hackers.

Disclaimer: Am not a cryto adviser, always DYOR carefully
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Hello guys, please who knows about HUM tokens? I did their airdrop in 2018 and got 5,000 tokens. That was on Ethereum chain.

I've been away from crypto since 2019 after having lost money, until yesterday when I decided to reinstall my crypto apps and check again. I saw two different HUM tokens in my ethereum wallet: 5000 and 50, and the value of my wallet was $1,600+. But I learnt that HUM later migrated to Binance Chain. I want to know if the tokens in my wallet is still valid and can be sold. Thanks as I await your responses.

Do Giveaway Sir grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
LandMann:
1. If you bought crypto around May/June before the dip and sold at a loss due to fear, go and check the coin now and see if you can buy it back cheaper.

3. Do proper research and have strong faith in any coin you invest in and don't ever panic sell if price drops. I'm not telling you to have strong faith in dog or meme or scam coins like Doge, Shiba and Sqid.

4. Most alt coins are at a discount. Look for strong ones to buy. They have better chances of making multiple Xs compared to BTC.

Wish you all the best

Hope you don't mind giving a list of the coin you intend buying?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by manuelkel(m): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
okeykingsley:

I just bought 3 Cream finance now.
I don't have much money.

God will help us.

Wow!
Great.
At how much Sir?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by manuelkel(m): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
AzzaMan:

Buy Saitama

Coin done too much oooh
Na wa ooh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
DieRich5:
so ur sorry for putting a woman ND robbery in one sentence undecided this ain't my issue in ur post but have u seen a head of a robbery gang bring a woman ND getting 1000% rate of fearless Nigerian female
how far bro. You still do Forex?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
clems88:
how far bro. You still do Forex?
I never start ooo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
DieRich5:
I never start ooo
I been think say u don start.
Me don start the challenge today sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chikasnight: 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Better coins to buy like ?

LandMann:

Wish you all the best
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hydroxide(m): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good day house, what's the best way to move ETH from binance to trust wallet to avoid over billing?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LandMann: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
kintus:

Hope you don't mind giving a list of the coin you intend buying?

chikasnight:
Better coins to buy like ?

I suggest you guys go to coinmarketcap.... Go through the first 100 list of alts that are 50-80% from ATH and have good fundamentals (good tokenomics, widespread adoption, strong community, active development).

Then check which of them the top 20 fund managers are invested in.

Put your money there. You won't go wrong if you hodl with iron hand.

I don't give specific coins to buy long term. Just buy based on your conviction and research. The latter is what I have outlined above.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
clems88:
I been think say u don start.
Me don start the challenge today sha grin
bad guy cheesy
I'm done trading dis year, I'm just relaxing ND reading
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rexraph18(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hydroxide:
Good day house, what's the best way to move ETH from binance to trust wallet to avoid over billing?

Personally, haven't paid more than $25 either way.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RenaissanceGuy: 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jasp12(m): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
LandMann:

I suggest you guys go to coinmarketcap.... Go through the first 100 list of alts that are 50-80% from ATH and have good fundamentals (good tokenomics, widespread adoption, strong community, active development).

I don't give specific coins to buy long term. Just buy based on your conviction and research. The latter is what I have outlined above.

How do you check which them fund managers are interested in?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
seankafor:
Omo, I finally encountered the Nigerian police.. the experience no be here..
These guys reasoning can be likened to that of pigs..

I no go pray to have this kinda experience again..

Infact anywhere I see Police, I go take caution as such that I'll take when I sight a thief..

Brother , when I was telling u the last on that kuda thread , u were arguing with me that so far you’re 100% legit , u no need to fear .. anything wey make u young and fresh, u go need to explain give police o grin

Just imagine your ordeal now , imagine if you were not living close to your people , imagine it was late at night God forbid o, the time u were talking about lawyer and arguing , dem go just kill u and dump your body somewhere or make dem put exhibit for your pocket and slap you to write statement.. infact you won’t hesitate to empty your account to save your life.. let me burst your brain bro, if na sars hold you for sharp corner, I no one know wetin u one talk o, you will have to choose between your money and your life..
I just Dey imagine wetin your eyes see for cell grin..
Thank God your people came on time, if not, dem fit rop u with Robbery case if U Dey do agidi…
Sorry for that sad experience bro

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
seanwilliam:

Brother , when I was telling u the last on that kuda thread , u were arguing with me that so far you’re 100% legit , u no need to fear .. anything wey make u young and fresh, u go need to explain give police o grin

Just imagine your ordeal now , imagine if you were not living close to your people , imagine it was late at night God forbid o, the time u were talking about lawyer and arguing , dem go just kill u and dump your body somewhere or make dem put exhibit for your pocket and slap you to write statement.. infact you won’t hesitate to empty your account to save your life.. let me burst your brain bro, if na sars hold you for sharp corner, I no one know wetin u one talk o, you will have to choose between your money and your life..
I just Dey imagine wetin your eyes see for cell grin..
Thank God your people came on time, if not, dem fit rop u with Robbery case if U Dey do agidi…
Sorry for that sad experience bro
guy, the best way to attain justice to those guys is by jungle justice.

These guys doesnt reason like normal humans..

Shaa e dey good say I experience am, at least I don dey on better guard now

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Ethereum
Guy if it's the HUM token I know ( HumanScape).
Just send some Ethereum for gas fee in the wallet you have the token.

There are a list of exchange that the token can be traded but I will like you to go for FTXDOTCOM. REGISTER on ftx if you don't already have an account. Now send the token to your FTX account and sell for USD as that's the only pair on the exchange. Then sell your usd to any crypto of your choice.

If this is successful abeg na only 10$ I go want make you help me with grin make Xmas Detty small

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
LandMann:

Why don't you give specific coin to buy?

Because the specific coin can still fail after everything, right?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Landowner101(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Next year january 2022 would be a good time to buy coins

Top coins to hold for 3 months (january to march ending )

1) Algorand

2)FTM

3)chainguardians

4)Tribeone (HAKA)

5)Radio raca

This coins may do X2 or even X3 before the end of three months.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
seankafor:
hahahaha
Yes I made the above comment.. I had always had this notion that only people that has skeleton in their cupboard are the ones afraid of police..

Am always clean inside out both from my phone and room, reason I always see as a fairytale people who claim innocence but yet burtalised by the police..

It happen yesterday afternoon, there was a riot by oke frat group like that around my hood, when this was happening, the police were put on call, they didn't show up..
Later on in the evening, as I www going out to buy some stuffs nearby, I saw a monibus packed with 4 policemen approaching, I had the chance to divert route or even return back because I saw them from afar, but my instinct as always told me to keep moving that since I was clean no need to fear.
So as I approached the vehicle, one rascal looking policeman alighted from the vehicle and stopped me, he searchede and nothing was found on me, he collected my phone and ordered me to enter the vehicle.. as I entered.. he was like

Only yundey use 4 ATM cards.. you go show me who you be today..
So he ordered me to open my phone, I told him he doesn't have right to open my phone, Omo na slap follow.. he ordered me to go inside inside the vehicle, he left and went to nearby lodges..
As he came back, he asked me where I was staying and told me to carry him and go there, on reaching my crib, he searched and found nothing.. saw my laptop and ordered me to open.. this time I opened together with my phone's.. he found nothing

He found the binance app and asked me if I was into crypto, I said yes and he said am a fraudster and cultist, I tried explaining things to him but he was hellbent and handcuffed me..
The combed other rooms in my apartment too and found 3 other people..
In the vehicle, that's where I started threatening them with lawyer, but it was falling on deaf ears..
When we reached station, they ordered us to write statements and I wrote exactly what happened..
The lady that was in charge of my case.. I tried to talk to her but she was telling me make I no dey ask am nonsense questions..
Omo I weak..
Las las they told us to bring 100k.. people that I was brought with paid 25k each while one paid 75k..
When it was my turn to make calls, I called my family lawyer his lime was switched off, so I called my mom to come tomorrow with the lawyer..
Those guys upon hearing that I called lawyer started threatening me that my lawyer should come bla BLA BLA
So I was thrown inside cell.. Omo my experience inside cell is story for another.
So earlier today when my people came, the story changed automatically, they said I was stubborn that's hwy they beat me, that the people I came with has all gone yesterday (mind you they paid 25k and 75k before they were released)..
Las las I was bailed free,
But as I forgot my laptop and came back, I had to give the woman 1k again..

Omo this is the best summary, I no fit talk all the thing my eye see that yesterday..

These guys are animals..
My journey shaa no be here

Your happiness to be free again sef na die cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Elsueno:

Get one top security officer as ur friend, as long as u get correct papers & police one to extort you. Dont waste time & call am for phone grin
Paper for crypto abi paper for Iphone. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Slimkkkk, egbeocha(m), MJBOLT, Venus141, Disembark and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.