Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3299318 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
Chikacha:
My experience was when a rich man paid to get his person out and they had to replace him with our own person who did not do anything. Human life is just nothing to them, just business.
Have you ever seen when a woman is the head of a robbery gang? They are 1000% Fearless... #I'MSORRY# and mean.

so ur sorry for putting a woman ND robbery in one sentence undecided this ain't my issue in ur post but have u seen a head of a robbery gang bring a woman ND getting 1000% rate of fearless Nigerian female

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
I'm out..............
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mayorgt(m): 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
Check my signature

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by manuelkel(m): 12:37am On Dec 20, 2021
Spider20:
Search for CREAM coin on Google then you could take it from there.

CREAM Finance (CREAM)
Price: $33
Circulating supply: 616,523
Market cap: 21Million.

Make haste Chap, Hold firmly and let the Magic of CREAM FINANCE be your starting point.

Noted Sir, thanks a lot.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by manuelkel(m): 12:38am On Dec 20, 2021
sircatherine45:

Yes, 120k is enough

Wow!
Thanks, do you recommend any coin I buy ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 1:31am On Dec 20, 2021
manuelkel:

Wow!
Buy $GODS or $REQ

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AzzaMan: 1:37am On Dec 20, 2021
manuelkel:

Wow!

Buy Saitama

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 1:39am On Dec 20, 2021
manuelkel:

Wow!

$RMRK for short and long term.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bekermann(m): 3:34am On Dec 20, 2021
Mommytas:
Here is the link https://metakings .ai/buy?r=WmED9bSuuA

Don't forget to remove the space in-between s and .

Did the airdrop and I got mine. How do I withdraw referral bonus? Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by slizzyb(m): 6:17am On Dec 20, 2021
Please boss in the house what is the status of this transaction cus I made this transaction on 18th and the person is still saying he have not seen the ethereum in his wallet

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by slizzyb(m): 6:19am On Dec 20, 2021
Bekermann:

I equally did this but did not receive, my code has been verified, I'm yet to receive even after 48 hrs
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bekermann(m): 7:43am On Dec 20, 2021
slizzyb:

I equally did this but did not receive, my code has been verified, I'm yet to receive even after 48 hrs

Pls be sure you carried out all tasks correctly. If not you supposed to be credited if you did so. The airdrop is kinda hard TBH. It requires diligence.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by okeykingsley: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2021
manuelkel:

Noted Sir, thanks a lot.

I just bought 3 Cream finance now.
I don't have much money.

God will help us.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2021
seankafor:
hahahaha
Yes I made the above comment.. I had always had this notion that only people that has skeleton in their cupboard are the ones afraid of police..

Am always clean inside out both from my phone and room, reason I always see as a fairytale people who claim innocence but yet burtalised by the police..

It happen yesterday afternoon, there was a riot by oke frat group like that around my hood, when this was happening, the police were put on call, they didn't show up..
Later on in the evening, as I www going out to buy some stuffs nearby, I saw a monibus packed with 4 policemen approaching, I had the chance to divert route or even return back because I saw them from afar, but my instinct as always told me to keep moving that since I was clean no need to fear.
So as I approached the vehicle, one rascal looking policeman alighted from the vehicle and stopped me, he searchede and nothing was found on me, he collected my phone and ordered me to enter the vehicle.. as I entered.. he was like

Only yundey use 4 ATM cards.. you go show me who you be today..
So he ordered me to open my phone, I told him he doesn't have right to open my phone, Omo na slap follow.. he ordered me to go inside inside the vehicle, he left and went to nearby lodges..
As he came back, he asked me where I was staying and told me to carry him and go there, on reaching my crib, he searched and found nothing.. saw my laptop and ordered me to open.. this time I opened together with my phone's.. he found nothing

He found the binance app and asked me if I was into crypto, I said yes and he said am a fraudster and cultist, I tried explaining things to him but he was hellbent and handcuffed me..
The combed other rooms in my apartment too and found 3 other people..
In the vehicle, that's where I started threatening them with lawyer, but it was falling on deaf ears..
When we reached station, they ordered us to write statements and I wrote exactly what happened..
The lady that was in charge of my case.. I tried to talk to her but she was telling me make I no dey ask am nonsense questions..
Omo I weak..
Las las they told us to bring 100k.. people that I was brought with paid 25k each while one paid 75k..
When it was my turn to make calls, I called my family lawyer his lime was switched off, so I called my mom to come tomorrow with the lawyer..
Those guys upon hearing that I called lawyer started threatening me that my lawyer should come bla BLA BLA
So I was thrown inside cell.. Omo my experience inside cell is story for another.
So earlier today when my people came, the story changed automatically, they said I was stubborn that's hwy they beat me, that the people I came with has all gone yesterday (mind you they paid 25k and 75k before they were released)..
Las las I was bailed free,
But as I forgot my laptop and came back, I had to give the woman 1k again..

Omo this is the best summary, I no fit talk all the thing my eye see that yesterday..

These guys are animals..
My journey shaa no be here

The Police is your Friend cool

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

bro, I have cancelled my mind from where these guys are..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2021
The referral bonus will directly sent to your wallet no need to withdraw unless you buy the presale
Bekermann:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 8:53am On Dec 20, 2021
Did you complete all the task?

slizzyb:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2021
Good morning guys for those who didn't claim the airdrop you still have 3 more days left try to do it before it's finished

https://metakings.ai/buy?r=WmED9bSuuA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hpymoment(f): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2021
Please how do I sell my usdt via p2p. I want small money to hold body this Christmas
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 9:25am On Dec 20, 2021
Pls someone give us TA of btc.....
Which alts to bag?
Is now the best time to buy or would there be more dips?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 9:28am On Dec 20, 2021
Sunndaywillie:
Everywhere you go

Youtube o
Twitter o
Instagram o
Facebook o

Everyone saying the same thing which is 42k, what if we drop below that?

It's starting to sound like 29k and people were calling 17k

Bttc no one go the 42k, e still no wan go the 53k

Make up your mind oga bttc

When everyone starts calling for a particular price, Btc usually does the opposite. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a short squeeze to retest 50k to liquidate over leveraged shorts that would rope people in before a retest of the 41-43k range.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iLegendd(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2021
Based on our poll on page 1883, the winner is: TAKE PROFIT (before it crashes). So, the best time to HODL is in a bear market — when the volatility is less. When you see 20% profit, take. Don't wait for +200% before you take profit. A word is enough.

https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/1883#108397545

The end.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2021
Just came across this and decided to post it here

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macgyver1: 10:28am On Dec 20, 2021
seankafor:
Omo, I finally encountered the Nigerian police.. the experience no be here..
These guys reasoning can be likened to that of pigs..

I no go pray to have this kinda experience again..

Infact anywhere I see Police, I go take caution as such that I'll take when I sight a thief..

I avoid this police people very well, I also have a way of hiding all my crypto apps while travelling
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 20, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
You mean SLP?
No sir; SLW(SolarWindToken)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2021
OK
Oregbe17:

No sir; SLW(SolarWindToken)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Pls someone give us TA of btc.....
Which alts to bag?
Is now the best time to buy or would there be more dips?

Possible scenario courtesy XForceGlobal.

If you are shorting, your liquidation price should be above $60-62k.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 11:08am On Dec 20, 2021
okeykingsley:

I just bought 3 Cream finance now.
I don't have much money.

God will help us.
Congratulations in advance Bro.
You really have no idea what such coin could do
Relax and Hold firmly.
You won't regret it.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2021
Do you thing it's good to deploy fresh fiat now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RenaissanceGuy: 11:28am On Dec 20, 2021
Hello guys, please who knows about HUM tokens? I did their airdrop in 2018 and got 5,000 tokens. That was on Ethereum chain.

I've been away from crypto since 2019 after having lost money, until yesterday when I decided to reinstall my crypto apps and check again. I saw two different HUM tokens in my ethereum wallet: 5000 and 50, and the value of my wallet was $1,600+. But I learnt that HUM later migrated to Binance Chain. I want to know if the tokens in my wallet is still valid and can be sold. Thanks as I await your responses.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Hello guys, please who knows about HUM tokens? I did their airdrop in 2018 and got 5,000 tokens. That was on Ethereum chain.

I've been away from crypto since 2019 after having lost money, until yesterday when I decided to reinstall my crypto apps and check again. I saw two different HUM tokens in my ethereum wallet: 5000 and 50, and the value of my wallet was $1,600+. But I learnt that HUM later migrated to Binance Chain. I want to know if the tokens in my wallet is still valid and can be sold. Thanks as I await your responses.

Are you talking about HumanScape? And what wallet do you have it in?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: sweetveek(m), Olaa112, Zubech, Innomama7(m), olu122, yourstruly5(m), rgjs and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.