Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298072 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
seankafor:
Omo, I finally encountered the Nigerian police.. the experience no be here..
These guys reasoning can be likened to that of pigs..

I no go pray to have this kinda experience again..

In fact, anywhere I see Police, I go take caution as such that I'll take when I sight a thief..

Nna pure envy and hate. When they look at you and you are young, they want to take what little you have, as if at your age they could achieve half of it. They will not even think twice killing that person if they have to just to take what they have.
Use it right they won't , they will take it, squander it, and come back for more. I keep going back to my dictionary to see the meaning of mugger. How the country ends up giving power to these kinds people is 99% perplexing. When it will end is a mystery.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
Cannicus:

If you long from below $45k with liquidation price below $28k, you will be in profit after a few hours or days.

If you short from above $47k with liquidation price above $60k, you will also be in profit after a few hours or days.

Just use the Binance Futures Calculator to program your position size and liquidation prices.

Input your entry price and capital, then calculate with different quantities till you get your preferred liquidation price.

The results will be the same regardless of leverage, meaning that someone with wrong position sizing using 2x leverage can get liquidated while someone with proper position sizing using 125x leverage won't get liquidated.

This is what I need to learn

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Chikacha:

Nna pure envy and hate. When they look at you and you are young, they want to take what little you have, as if at your age they could achieve half of it. They will not even think twice killing that person if they have to just to take what they have.
Use it right they won't , they will take it, squander it, and come back for more. I keep going back to my dictionary to see the meaning of mugger. How the country ends up giving power to these kinds people is 99% perplexing. When it will end is a mystery.
guy, me just Taya,
Even the women police that are supposed to be soft in heart are almost the same as their male miscreant counterpart .
I weeped because inside cell I was, many guys languishing because of crime they know not about and no body to speak for them..

I had been hearing of these but it looked like fairytales, I experienced this first hand I was reasoning my sainity whether I was in the right frame of mind or hallucinating..

The battle is lost unfortunately embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
seankafor:
Omo, I finally encountered the Nigerian police.. the experience no be here..
These guys reasoning can be likened to that of pigs..

I no go pray to have this kinda experience again..

Infact anywhere I see Police, I go take caution as such that I'll take when I sight a thief..

Get one top security officer as ur friend, as long as u get correct papers & police one to extort you. Dont waste time & call am for phone grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
9japple and Mrcodesolo

I need analysis on DYP listed in Kucoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
Elsueno:

Get one top security officer as ur friend, as long as u get correct papers & police one to extort you. Dont waste time & call am for phone grin
I know about these but my mind didn't tell me a young guy doing well legitely needs those contact because these same top dogs requires maintenance time to time..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Elsueno:

Papers for wetin.. Shey we wey no get car need to carry any paper again? Even b4 u call may Oga wey ú no, dem Don use beating collect ur phone.....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
DenreleDave:

Papers for wetin.. Shey we wey no get car need to carry any paper again? Even b4 u call may Oga wey ú no, dem Don use beating collect ur phone.....

those guys, upon say I threaten them with lawyer and lawsuit, those guys still beat me .

But when my lawyer came around, they changed the story that I was been sturborn and they were saying sorry sir and all what nots..

I was weak to the bone marrow

Do you know, when I finished collecting my phone's and other stuffs they collected from me, I went home with my people..
Upon reaching home, I found out that I forgot my laptop, so I went back..
On reaching there, the IPO which was a lady, I told her that I forgot my laptop,she told me to come back tomorrow that the laptop is on her house..
I had to immediately dip my hand in my pocket to give her 1 thousand naira before she went to the office where the laptop was and brought it out..

That's how humble I was...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dokxavi: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
Earn 200 Shiba Inu coins every 10 minutes. Completely legit, I have started earning.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shibacoin.faucet&referrer=j0og5JmucxamLgSEGGnuLnho0V33
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
seankafor:
guy, me just Taya,
Even the women police that are supposed to be soft in heart are almost the same as their male miscreant counterpart .
I weeped because inside cell I was, many guys languishing because of crime they know not about and no body to speak for them..

I had been hearing of these but it looked like fairytales, I experienced this first hand I was reasoning my sainity whether I was in the right frame of mind or hallucinating..

The battle is lost unfortunately embarassed
My experience was when a rich man paid to get his person out and they had to replace him with our own person who did not do anything. Human life is just nothing to them, just business.
Have you ever seen when a woman is the head of a robbery gang? They are 1000% Fearless... #I'MSORRY# and mean.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dokxavi: 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
Get FREE CRYPTO up to $10,000 unlimited times and 15% STAKING!
Shop at eBay and 1,800+ famous stores to get the crypto SocialGood (SG)
More than 300,000 users since 2018!
�Use invitation code: NHFXB2 to get $100
https://referral.socialgood.inc/?id=NHFXB2
SG is listed on major exchanges: Bittrex, BitMart. 1SG = $0.87

Click the link now to earn.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
ND-NFt Airdrop

Open ethereum, copy address

Follow here

https://ndnft.io/pages/ref/ref/z8BNz

Click on airdrop and paste the ethereum address

Get 15 ND TOKENS worth $160

Airdrop ends in 4days Hurry now!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
seankafor:
I know about these but my mind didn't tell me a young guy doing well legitely needs those contact because these same top dogs requires maintenance time to time..

Waaay cheaper in the long run, plus added benefits of some signed note way go make our "friendly" police hesitate at times grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
seankafor:
those guys, upon say I threaten them with lawyer and lawsuit, those guys still beat me .

But when my lawyer came around, they changed the story that I was been sturborn and they were saying sorry sir and all what nots..

Do you know, when I finished collecting my phone's and other stuffs they collected from me, I went home with my people..
On reaching there, the IPO which was a lady, I told her that I forgot my laptop,she told me to come back tomorrow that the laptop is on her house..
I had to immediately dip my hand in my pocket to give her 1 thousand naira before she went to the office where the laptop was and brought it out..

What transpired bro.?How did it happen?
I could remember in one of your post where you said you want to experience police brutality

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
DenreleDave:

Be alert when when on foot or commercial vehicle, do not be pressing phone all the time..not only police, even one chance go club person or threatened u with cutlass collect phone, money & laptop grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sircatherine45(m): 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
manuelkel:

Can a #120k go a long way please?
I really want to start investing on crypto by January.
I’m a student but I’ve so much heard and witnessed how crypto has contributed to the society.

Yes, 120k is enough

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
And finally he experienced it. Sometimes we are the architect of our problem
IgiveLadiesBj:

I could remember in one of your post where you said you want to experience police brutality

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Elsueno:

it doesn't work all the time, before you even make a call, they will sieze your phone

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
$LUNA
$AVAX
$ENS
$GALA
$UFO

I'm not too sure about the millionaire part, but they're good picks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

hahahaha
Yes I made the above comment.. I had always had this notion that only people that has skeleton in their cupboard are the ones afraid of police..

Am always clean inside out both from my phone and room, reason I always see as a fairytale people who claim innocence but yet burtalised by the police..

It happen yesterday afternoon, there was a riot by oke frat group like that around my hood, when this was happening, the police were put on call, they didn't show up..
Later on in the evening, as I www going out to buy some stuffs nearby, I saw a monibus packed with 4 policemen approaching, I had the chance to divert route or even return back because I saw them from afar, but my instinct as always told me to keep moving that since I was clean no need to fear.
So as I approached the vehicle, one rascal looking policeman alighted from the vehicle and stopped me, he searchede and nothing was found on me, he collected my phone and ordered me to enter the vehicle.. as I entered.. he was like

Only yundey use 4 ATM cards.. you go show me who you be today..
So he ordered me to open my phone, I told him he doesn't have right to open my phone, Omo na slap follow.. he ordered me to go inside inside the vehicle, he left and went to nearby lodges..
As he came back, he asked me where I was staying and told me to carry him and go there, on reaching my crib, he searched and found nothing.. saw my laptop and ordered me to open.. this time I opened together with my phone's.. he found nothing

He found the binance app and asked me if I was into crypto, I said yes and he said am a fraudster and cultist, I tried explaining things to him but he was hellbent and handcuffed me..
The combed other rooms in my apartment too and found 3 other people..
In the vehicle, that's where I started threatening them with lawyer, but it was falling on deaf ears..
When we reached station, they ordered us to write statements and I wrote exactly what happened..
The lady that was in charge of my case.. I tried to talk to her but she was telling me make I no dey ask am nonsense questions..
Omo I weak..
Las las they told us to bring 100k.. people that I was brought with paid 25k each while one paid 75k..
When it was my turn to make calls, I called my family lawyer his lime was switched off, so I called my mom to come tomorrow with the lawyer..
Those guys upon hearing that I called lawyer started threatening me that my lawyer should come bla BLA BLA
So I was thrown inside cell.. Omo my experience inside cell is story for another.
So earlier today when my people came, the story changed automatically, they said I was stubborn that's hwy they beat me, that the people I came with has all gone yesterday (mind you they paid 25k and 75k before they were released)..
Las las I was bailed free,
But as I forgot my laptop and came back, I had to give the woman 1k again..

Omo this is the best summary, I no fit talk all the thing my eye see that yesterday..

These guys are animals..
My journey shaa no be here

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Omo, my journey inside cell made me value freedom cheesy

Omo cell no be here oo grin

That's why one has to try as much as possible to stay away from these miscreants (I would have said crime but you don't need to commit crime again to enter cell) sad

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
seankafor:
Omo, my journey inside cell made me value freedom cheesy

Omo cell no be here oo grin

That's why one has to try as much as possible to stay away from these miscreants (I would have said crime but you don't need to commit crime again to enter cell) sad

Sorry bro.

Not a nice experience but it's certainly made you wiser in so many ways.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
seankafor

grin grin grin

Forgive my laughter. But you get money to hire lawyer. No day complain grin

Seriously. That's why I want the freedom that comes from having wealth. It's my passion on a daily.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
seankafor:

How did you get a lawyer and how do you pay the lawyer?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bosville(m): 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
If you have trust wallet or SafePal, you can claim 10 DXDY tokens easily.

Just open your trust wallet/SafePal and copy your ETH receiving address. Click on the link below and go to “Airdrop”, paste your ETH address and click claim.

https://dxdy.finance/FJJ96UY

To be distributed after presale which ends in 4 days!

Hurry!!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DannyEl12(m): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bosville:
If you have trust wallet or SafePal, you can claim 10 DXDY tokens easily.

Just open your trust wallet/SafePal and copy your ETH receiving address. Click on the link below and go to “Airdrop”, paste your ETH address and click claim.

https://dxdy.finance/FJJ96UY

To be distributed after presale which ends in 4 days!

Hurry!!!

4 days no dey finish kiss They've made well over $600k across two addresses I know of. Na 4 days we don dey hear for the past two weeks.

Feels like a scam imo. Skating off $DYDX
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Patosky4U: 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
Let's make some dollar from this airdrop.
Follow the link

https://ndnft.io/pages/ref/23qVD
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damzy88: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
My Ogas, any hope for XRP to rise in future? I don de tire mehn.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Juliuss01: 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
I need coin to buy for future
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
seankafor:

u really FK big time, u go threaten them with lawyer and lawsuit, Sha na night e for happen?..............I know my right police like to fvck with dis kind of set cus Dem knew nothing will happen to dem even if u knew top people, Dem will only beg the top person ND die the mata but u don collect ur share ND ur name don Dy the list. sorry bro 4 wat Dem did to u

U didn't do the wrong thing Sha but u meet the wrong set of police, anything u do Dem will still pick u..........GOD save us all.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dljbd1(m): 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
seankafor:

I hope you've not been tagged already sef
Just watch yourself sha
If I were you I will move out of that area as soon as possible cos you may have entered their list for the lawyer stunt you pulled.
I know we should fight for our rights but not where injustice are done by these men who are supposed to protect us. At times, it is just best to avoid them totally whether you've got skeletons in your cupboards or not!
You sef, imagine if you had instead taken another route upon sighting them.......all this rubbish for no happen.
But sha..how would you know!
Better to avoid them jeje!
I no get strength to dey beg police...me way no sabi 1 single lawyer sef my own experience go worse

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Jerry59 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.