Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3299627 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 1:38am On Dec 30, 2021
Don't you think SAFEMOON will pump massively again?
Ibime:

It takes bãlls to invest in coins at infancy, truth be told.

In Crypto, they only tell you the good news story. They don't tell you the thousands of coins invested at infancy that went to zero. Na why we dey only put small change at infancy.

I know someone whose $100 initial investment turned to $8k in Shiba Inu and he sold. He's a member of this thread by the way. He was even a moderator in their TG group. That same investment would be worth $2.4m at Shibas all time high and over $1m today. How will you tell a man whose investment has done 80x not to sell, and yet he could have been a millionaire by holding. I have sold a coin for $9k this year after doing a 20x when that coin would have yielded $360k if I held one more month. I have sold coin for $2k that would have grown to $700k if I held few more months, yet that $2k was a 2x. I have also sold coins for $10k to $15k that if I had not sold, my investment will be worth zero today. That's why I missed out on the parabolic gains of some other coins because I no dey think twice to take profit. I have been at the early stages of many projects that mooned majorly like Safemoon, Elongate, HOGL, Bonfire and always took small profits at early stage but I have also been in many projects that collapsed over the long run, hence I don't hesitate to cash in any decent green I see. The stories of people turning $1k into $ms are actually rare, and they are the stories the crypto community likes to tell to keep new money coming in. The reality is much different for many if truth be told. Na why dey say only mumu dey hammer for crypto.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:44am On Dec 30, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
Don't you think SAFEMOON will pump massively again?

Safemoon will only pump on crazy exuberance. When SHIBA did it's 10x run, Safemoon pumped 2.5x in the few days after. Next time you see a largecap meme cøin do crazy numbers, Safemoon becomes a fairly safe bet for a quick flip. Other than that, stay away. Safemoon will never be accepted on major exchanges, and that's what it needs for next leg. Infact, Safemoon was a scam that got too big for the Dev to go through with, and therefore it will never get acceptance by scrupulous exchanges.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by femocious0: 2:00am On Dec 30, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

There is nothing special about projects at infancy.

Nothing was special about Sol at $3 (people even said it was overvalued at $3).

Nothing was special about FTM at $0.01, nothing was special about Luna last year December at $0.5.

It’s hard to invest in projects at infancy and I get, because no body is f**king taking about it, the price
is not moving - there is nothing special about it.

AXS wasn’t special at $1, in fact if you ask yourself the truth now what is special about AXS? My answers would be - what is special is that they have done over a 100X in a year and everyone is talking about it.

So yea investing in infancy projects sucks and it takes big balls to stay till they expode and sometimes if not most times it makes sense, why hold a project at infancy for 6months with no price movement when I could put my money somewhere else and make X3.

It’s why only idiots would think people who made millions off shib were lucky. A person bought thousands of dollar of a meme coin and held for months and you call him lucky? No he wasn’t.

Investing in infancy projects is not for everyone, not to forget the project can die - yes projects die at infancy.

Generally stay with established projects or put a small sum on projects at infancy anything more you are a f**king Degen like some of us.

Boss pls how can someone become a pro trader and a good coin researcher,I’m newbie In crypto world
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:32am On Dec 30, 2021
https://metatea.one/6O072F Claim Free NFT to your wallet worth 80$
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:44am On Dec 30, 2021
https://metatea.one/6O072F Claim Free NFT to your wallet worth 80$
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 4:10am On Dec 30, 2021
Ibime:
Dropped 4% of my portfolio in Dot at $29 and another 4% in Matic at $2.47. Still playing very cautiously.
You don't want btceee to play a fast one on yougrin It won't be like the one we had earlier this month. So, be careful.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Innoxxacs: 4:55am On Dec 30, 2021
WizkidNews:

Shut up nigga. Not everyone buy to hodl. I trade on 1hr to 4hr MA. Bought at 2.6 sold at 2.8
you don’t need to showOff your f00lishness all the time. And lies you sold nothing. Loser
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 5:43am On Dec 30, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

There is nothing special about projects at infancy.

Nothing was special about Sol at $3 (people even said it was overvalued at $3).

Nothing was special about FTM at $0.01, nothing was special about Luna last year December at $0.5.

It’s hard to invest in projects at infancy and I get, because no body is f**king taking about it, the price is not moving - there is nothing special about it.

AXS wasn’t special at $1, in fact if you ask yourself the truth now what is special about AXS? My answers would be - what is special is that they have done over a 100X in a year and everyone is talking about it.

So yea investing in infancy projects sucks and it takes big balls to stay till they expode and sometimes if not most times it makes sense, why hold a project at infancy for 6months with no price movement when I could put my money somewhere else and make X3.

It’s why only idiots would think people who made millions off shib were lucky. A person bought thousands of dollar of a meme coin and held for months and you call him lucky? No he wasn’t.

Investing in infancy projects is not for everyone, not to forget the project can die - yes projects die at infancy.

Generally stay with established projects or put a small sum on projects at infancy anything more you are a f**king Degen like some of us.

Nice talk my love too much sense. U don’t disturb me with nonsense meaningless and useless chart like that mumu man 9japple wey bear market don make am realise say E charts nor follow so e hide. One thing I realise is that most pple here start buying coins that some pple here have been milking since infancy lol cos wen they start buying it is in the special phase. I will drop this again dyor and decide if u need to buy solchick. I have already cashed out from the IDO but the current price present huge buying opportunity for anyone that see anything good in it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 5:53am On Dec 30, 2021
nonut:

You don't want btceee to play a fast one on yougrin It won't be like the one we had earlier this month. So, be careful.

Bn too careful in this market sometimes would make U miss out on so many Coins/tokens which are very good buy at this price range. You might never see this prices again or maybe worse later.

Am actually looking out for a 'flash' dip today or 2mao to maybe 39k that would put us on a 'green swing' into a bullish market.

Dnt be surprised to see everywhere green from exactly January 1st 2022 and that might make U wonder if there's actually calendar bn followed or maybe there's actually one.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 6:05am On Dec 30, 2021
DaemoLee:

Bn too careful in this market sometimes would make U miss out on so many Coins/tokens which are very good buy at this price range. You might never see this prices again or maybe worse later.

Am actually looking out for a 'flash' dip today or 2mao to maybe 39k that would put us on a 'green swing' into a bullish market.

Dnt be surprised to see everywhere green from exactly January 1st 2022 and that might make U wonder if there's actually calendar bn followed or maybe there's actually one.
That same flash dip is what we're all looking out for toogrin the prices are already good now. But why make x2 when you can make x4?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2021
Ibime:

Safemoon will only pump on crazy exuberance. When SHIBA did it's 10x run, Safemoon pumped 2.5x in the few days after. Next time you see a largecap meme cøin do crazy numbers, Safemoon becomes a fairly safe bet for a quick flip. Other than that, stay away. Safemoon will never be accepted on major exchanges, and that's what it needs for next leg. Infact, Safemoon was a scam that got too big for the Dev to go through with, and therefore it will never get acceptance by scrupulous exchanges.

Man of wisdom......

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rexraph18(m): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2021
ALGO has been holding its head up while oga beeticee is doing somehow..
Any news

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2021
I may be wrong but I think we have seen the local bottom. 45k5 on the hourly TF has always had a good bounce to higher lows and higher highs. We keep observing though.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2021
Rexraph18:
ALGO has been holding its head up while oga beeticee is doing somehow..
Any news
CRYPTO don crash grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NisforNicky: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2021
Ibime:

What about FEG?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 7:58am On Dec 30, 2021
METIS, is my only consolation in this dip. Smashing ATH anyhow and about to cross $200. Even though I have a very small bag.

But na that my small bag go follow am enter anywhere Metis wan go sha. I won't add more until retracement. grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OlympiadTutor(m): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2021
I don't really understand how they calculate this cumulative trading. I joined crypto just early November as shown in the screenshot below but my cumulative trading is $78k.

Although it may be because 100% of my trades are done on the Futures Market as I have no interests in the spot market.

Although as a newbie, the guy that introduced me to Crypto only do spot trading and told me that Futures is dangerous. After 2 weeks of trading in the spot market I made good profits from SANDBOX but I lost a lot of money when BTC dipped. I left crypto for 3 straight weeks to study. I read several books on Candlestick Charts and how to trade Chart patterns and that improved my prediction on price movements. The BTC dip really made me understand that Technical Analysis is a must for every trader.

Disclaimer: I hate Technical Indicators and I don't ever use them on my charts. I only study the patterns formed by the candles to study the movements of prices. The only indicator I ever use is the 20-period moving average on the 5-mins chart and I only do it to avoid drawing trend lines. I am not in any way advocating for the use of MACD, RSI, Blah Blah Blah.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 8:17am On Dec 30, 2021
nna777:
I may be wrong but I think we have seen the local bottom. 45k5 on the weekly has always had a good bounce to higher lows and higher highs. We keep observing though.

Na the 31st be the koko because of china

That's what the world is waiting for before buying grin

If not, now is not even a bad time to buy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2021
Sunndaywillie:

Na the 31st be the koko because of china

That's what the world is waiting for before buying grin

If not, now is not even a bad time to buy

I think that China news has already been priced in besides almost all miners in China have relocated so exchanges exiting will have minimal impact.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2021
I was looking at the monthly charts of Btc n Ethy. Btc has dropped 23% month on month while Ethy 19% this month. These monthly large drops are always followed by a bullish month.

January so far has been more bullish for Ethy than Btc. Based on this I expect a bullish January for the crypto market.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2021
cool

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Finnish: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2021
Has anyone posted anything about hex here and the latest sac?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2021
wink Good morning boss in the house,

Hope 50$ on FTM now is not a bad trade ooo(just for 3months hold)

Cc: Mazimoney, Denrele, Ibime, Openheaven
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2021
wink
Very soon I will be the someone here boss, won't care if you drop a token of such potential again here boss
Ibime:

It takes bãlls to invest in coins at infancy, truth be told.

In Crypto, they only tell you the good news story. They don't tell you the thousands of coins invested at infancy that went to zero. Na why we dey only put small change at infancy.

I know someone whose $100 initial investment turned to $8k in Shiba Inu and he sold. He's a member of this thread by the way. He was even a moderator in their TG group. That same investment would be worth $2.4m at Shibas all time high and over $1m today. How will you tell a man whose investment has done 80x not to sell, and yet he could have been a millionaire by holding. I have sold a coin for $9k this year after doing a 20x when that coin would have yielded $360k if I held one more month. I have sold coin for $2k that would have grown to $700k if I held few more months, yet that $2k was a 2x. I have also sold coins for $10k to $15k that if I had not sold, my investment will be worth zero today. That's why I missed out on the parabolic gains of some other coins because I no dey think twice to take profit. I have been at the early stages of many projects that mooned majorly like Safemoon, Elongate, HOGL, Bonfire and always took small profits at early stage but I have also been in many projects that collapsed over the long run, hence I don't hesitate to cash in any decent green I see. The stories of people turning $1k into $ms are actually rare, and they are the stories the crypto community likes to tell to keep new money coming in. The reality is much different for many if truth be told. Na why dey say only mumu dey hammer for crypto.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:52am On Dec 30, 2021
For some nights now I have been wishing that most of my friends who are whales will bless me but they're not even thinking about it.. Then it came to my mind that there are those here who cannot even buy at all.. They have Binance but nothing to trade..

So for the New year, I was wondering if there's anyone who has a wonderful token they are eyeing but no Toney (Money) to buy. I just wan give out 20 USDT to 2 people wey nor get money to start. God will remember you and smile on you in 2022.

Disclaimer.
Don't ever borrow to invest. Slow and steady wins the race. Shit coins are no coins. Stay away from margins and futures if you don't have a lot. You must have only small money for binance to qualify. I nor go like respond to private messages. � I need to figure out how to go about this. I wish I have more.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yuzxy: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2021
Family, what is your take on mnet/usdt
Ibime, @nna77, @openheaven et al
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:
For some nights now I have been wishing that most of my friends who are whales will bless me but they're not even thinking about it.. Then it came to my mind that there are those here who cannot even buy at all.. They have Binance but nothing to trade..

So for the New year, I was wondering if there's anyone who has a wonderful token they are eyeing but no Toney (Money) to buy. I just wan give out 20 USDT to 2 people wey nor get money to start. God will remember you and smile on you in 2022.

Disclaimer.
Don't ever borrow to invest. Slow and steady wins the race. Shit coins are no coins. Stay away from margins and futures if you don't have a lot. You must have only small money for binance to qualify. I nor go like respond to private messages. � I need to figure out how to go about this. I wish I have more.

I want to buy $Jasmy sir.

I will love to benefit from your largesee.
This is what my Binance looks like now

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bodyodour: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:

Disclaimer.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Topsy04(m): 10:09am On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:

NEAR

Disclaimer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Tflex01, Zico4real(m), Virgo01(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.