Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3378804 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) ... (3681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by charleybam(m): 10:09am On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:
For some nights now I have been wishing that most of my friends who are whales will bless me but they're not even thinking about it.. Then it came to my mind that there are those here who cannot even buy at all.. They have Binance but nothing to trade..

So for the New year, I was wondering if there's anyone who has a wonderful token they are eyeing but no Toney (Money) to buy. I just wan give out 20 USDT to 2 people wey nor get money to start. God will remember you and smile on you in 2022.

Disclaimer.
Don't ever borrow to invest. Slow and steady wins the race. Shit coins are no coins. Stay away from margins and futures if you don't have a lot. You must have only small money for binance to qualify. I nor go like respond to private messages. � I need to figure out how to go about this. I wish I have more.

i need am abeg boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blessedchild24(m): 10:14am On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:
For some nights now I have been wishing that most of my friends who are whales will bless me but they're not even thinking about it.. Then it came to my mind that there are those here who cannot even buy at all.. They have Binance but nothing to trade..

So for the New year, I was wondering if there's anyone who has a wonderful token they are eyeing but no Toney (Money) to buy. I just wan give out 20 USDT to 2 people wey nor get money to start. God will remember you and smile on you in 2022.

Disclaimer.
Don't ever borrow to invest. Slow and steady wins the race. Shit coins are no coins. Stay away from margins and futures if you don't have a lot. You must have only small money for binance to qualify. I nor go like respond to private messages. � I need to figure out how to go about this. I wish I have more.

Pls add me to the list. I have an account but no money to start
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:

Disclaimer.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:

Disclaimer.

Count me in, my portfolio needs funds o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by patricknz(m): 10:24am On Dec 30, 2021
Ibime:

Safemoon will only pump on crazy exuberance. When SHIBA did it's 10x run, Safemoon pumped 2.5x in the few days after. Next time you see a largecap meme cøin do crazy numbers, Safemoon becomes a fairly safe bet for a quick flip. Other than that, stay away. Safemoon will never be accepted on major exchanges, and that's what it needs for next leg. Infact, Safemoon was a scam that got too big for the Dev to go through with, and therefore it will never get acceptance by scrupulous exchanges.

Please what’s your take on this safemoon consolidation(1000:1), I mean their migration to V2....do you think that’ll help them?

I sold 100million(half) when it did 2.5X, still holding another 100m on gate.io, hoping the consolidation will help the project.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mayboy(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:

Disclaimer.

Boss, please add me to those people you wanna bless. I've registered since October on binance buh no money to fund and trade. May god bless you the more. Thanks

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2021
wanderingsoup:

I hope am opportuned to benefit from this
but you get a whole $30 nau
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VillageBus(m): 10:32am On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:

Disclaimer.

I go like buy dope war paper, e get potential.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tinneh: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:

Disclaimer.

Reason me abeg boss
Got my eyes on investing on ftm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2021
cheesy thank you so much
Lucremoy:

but you get a whole $30 nau

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:34am On Dec 30, 2021
wanderingsoup:

I hope am opportuned to benefit from this
oya remove hand make e reach people wey nor get at all
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:
oya remove hand make e reach people wey nor get at all
embarassed I don remove am o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:37am On Dec 30, 2021
Blessedchild24:

Pls add me to the list. I have an account but no money to start
if you can show a picture of it, send it with your USDT link. I hope it's allowed here.

Sorry for the mess.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:37am On Dec 30, 2021
cheesy
wanderingsoup:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:38am On Dec 30, 2021
wanderingsoup:

30 big pass 20 na
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KillAlabi2021(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2021
Hi guys

Do Binance still allow accounts from Nigeria?

And how is the verification process like?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexis11: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:

30 big pass 20 na

You are doing well bro. Thumbs up.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:50am On Dec 30, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

I want to buy $Jasmy sir.

I will love to benefit from your largesee.
This is what my Binance looks like now
ah you na big man.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:51am On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:
ah you na big man.
How am I a big man Boss?
I no get shimgbai money.

Make I benefit abeg. I need am
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2021
[quote author=Mayboy post=108929018][/quote] Send Address.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

How am I a big man Boss?
I no get shimgbai money.

Make I benefit abeg. I need am
Lol. Trying to take out a competition.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2021
Compliments of the season fellow investors; have been really off the Crypto world for some seven days (just my mind off to it) and seeing the number of pages I have to read to catch is just weakening: I may just let bygones be bygones, hopefully there are no very vital infos I'm missin

So what's good? What are we planning for 2022?

Boys for here dey worry, man need clean BLOCK$$$...shey e go possible nii?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by giftygirl1(f): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:

Disclaimer.

God bless you for your kind heart. Like I said I'm very new here. I'm a teacher but ventured into crypto in bid to improve my life. I would really like to benefit from your kindness,it would be more helpful if you also help me with the coin to invest it into. God's blessings always!

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:

Disclaimer.

bros abeg add me oh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:
cheesy thank you so much

Pls I wud suggest u give old accounts that really need the assistance... Maybe from 2020 downward... Kindly exclude new accounts...

It's just a suggestion.... U decide whichever you want..

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:

Disclaimer.

Funny enough, those newbies seeking for fund always soar high whenever they engage in Cryto.
Known of a newbie guy that borrowed $40 from someone then invested it on SHIBA inu.
Today that guy is a Millionaire (Naira).
Newbies are always lucky in Cryto if only they remain patient holding......................

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dokxavi: 11:47am On Dec 30, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:
For I need to figure out how to go about this.

U really need to.... Some people will transfer their portfolio to another exchange just to have a zero balance...

I do really hope this goes to people that truly needs this.......

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pk01(m): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:

Disclaimer.

boss am qualify for this... Pls consider me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Plus10(m): 11:50am On Dec 30, 2021
Yuzxy:
Family, what is your take on mnet/usdt
Ibime, @nna77, @openheaven et al
Boss you just describe my situation right now.I wan buy blok since over 3weeks now but no money to buy.I abeg empower people like us.Like the saying goes we grow by lifting others.Thank you and God bless.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:

Disclaimer.
Bro add me to d list

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Plus10(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:

Disclaimer.

Boss you just describe my situation right now.I wan buy blok since over 3weeks now but no money to buy.I abeg empower people like us.Like the saying goes we grow by lifting others.Thank you and God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) ... (3681) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: jayce232, 10kgod(m), NAVYdogg, Okikiola914(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.