Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3305186 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) ... (3647) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blessedchild24(m): 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:
Okay I don see the people, Lets not scatter the thread and vex our Oga them.
Mayboy send ID With Blessedchild own. I get Blojob to women for my mind.
We close the matter. These two for the new year, I go give una for new year or a little before that. Make the money prosper una and make una remember others.
Good luck!
Thank.u very much sir I really appreciate for choosing me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mrcapability7: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:
For some nights now I have been wishing that most of my friends who are whales will bless me but they're not even thinking about it.. Then it came to my mind that there are those here who cannot even buy at all.. They have Binance but nothing to trade..

So for the New year, I was wondering if there's anyone who has a wonderful token they are eyeing but no Toney (Money) to buy. I just wan give out 20 USDT to 2 people wey nor get money to start. God will remember you and smile on you in 2022.

Disclaimer.
Don't ever borrow to invest. Slow and steady wins the race. Shit coins are no coins. Stay away from margins and futures if you don't have a lot. You must have only small money for binance to qualify. I nor go like respond to private messages. � I need to figure out how to go about this. I wish I have more.

Include me bro i want to buy MANA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2021
KiNg0G:

Notorious begger
Why are you mocking him because he helped to get help to the needy, You have to mock a man who went through hell to quiet him from helping those who are in the same hell undecided and you want Nigeria to be a better place? Unscrupulous! have you ever heard the saying "the downfall of a man is not the end of his life"? It is so easy to mock and jest, then you forget. You'd be surprised at where it leads you in future. Specially after you (the mocker) have forgotten.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Plus10(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:
We close the matter. These two for the new year, I go give una for new year or a little before that. Make the money prosper una and make una remember others.
Good luck!
Thanks for reaching out to those in need,even though you nor chose me but we move,may God continue to bless thee abundantly!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
KillAlabi2021:
Hi guys

Do Binance still allow accounts from Nigeria?

And how is the verification process like?
Register with my link
Browse through this thread and you'll find all you need to complete your verification
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bodyodour: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2021
KiNg0G:

Notorious begger
lol. Why nah?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mayboy(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:
Good luck!

Thanks boss. Helpers will not forsake you
0x8fabefeb1fd1c8e0a7befa67f911a5cfab94d575
(BEP20)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KiNg0G: 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:
Why are you mocking him because he helped to get help to the needy, You have to mock a man who went through hell to quiet him from helping those who are in the same hell undecided and you want Nigeria to be a better place? Unscrupulous! have you ever heard the saying "the downfall of a man is not the end of his life"? It is so easy to mock and jest, then you forget. You'd be surprised at where it leads you in future. Specially after you (the mocker) have forgotten.

Denreledave is a notable troll on nairaland.
Few people like us knows him too well.
He troll's for a living

Whenever they is giveaway discussions he always feels entitled to supercede how it's disbursed.

Imagine him selecting people he feels should get the giveaway.

Mind you he's too ashamed to quote me here.

Because he thought this pic is out of the internet.

But the internet never forgets

Denreledave once sold his dignity for a few bucks in the sexuality section

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:

Bro pls ignore him...

Truthfully last year shortly after corona, I was engaged in a challenge wth a particular moniker (born2winxxx), he visit Here often but the challenge was in the olosho beer parlor thread...

The prize was 50k and I did it. Just Dt it wasn't me, I employed Sumone do it bcox I hardly trust people especially nairalanders.. Where helpers will mock you and as God wud have it... I got 100k.....

If I was Sumone dey can bully, I wud have deactivated since but I'm bigger than this online bully.. My skin is very tough. grin cheesy grin

KingOG is born2winxxx... He was the one dt challenged me but he didn't fulfill his promises... Which made another nairalanders gave me double of the Amt =100k..

GOD' BLESS HRESO, WE STIL CHAT OFTEN ON WHATSAPP

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:
For some nights now I have been wishing that most of my friends who are whales will bless me but they're not even thinking about it.. Then it came to my mind that there are those here who cannot even buy at all.. They have Binance but nothing to trade..

So for the New year, I was wondering if there's anyone who has a wonderful token they are eyeing but no Toney (Money) to buy. I just wan give out 20 USDT to 2 people wey nor get money to start. God will remember you and smile on you in 2022.

Disclaimer.
Don't ever borrow to invest. Slow and steady wins the race. Shit coins are no coins. Stay away from margins and futures if you don't have a lot. You must have only small money for binance to qualify. I nor go like respond to private messages. � I need to figure out how to go about this. I wish I have more.

I just opened a Bitcoin wallet, and I'm yet to Fund it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lo grin grin grin

KingOG aka born2winxx ... U for know say this one no fit do me anytin if it cud, i for don deactivate since the olosho beer parlor thread says na...

I wud say again, any assistance shud go to people Who needs it... Not scammers wth new acct..

Denrele™
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2021
Denreledave

And you'll come to trash talk me.

U're an hypocrite

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
Miracood2:
Denreledave

And you'll come to trash talk me.

U're an hypocrite

Hypocrite? Yes I am for advising u to stop using the money you beg for on nairaland to bet.... Invest with it.. It will help you in the long run not to beg anyone again

Don't forget the advise I am always giving you... Despise me, it ur choice....

Leave betting alone and invest.... Hate me if u want, it doesn't change anytin... The truth is always Strange to you bcox u hate it.

Leave betting alone..... Start investing... Shikena

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
Miracood2:

This guy cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
So Guys, as you can see the picture above....

Verily verily, I did the contest..... The picture, not me...

So you can start bashing me all you care... My tough skin is ready for all..

1. Chikacha, help those one's truly in need

2. Miracood2, stop betting and start investing and live a Good life

3. KingOG aka born2winxx: pls continue posting.. Spread the awareness bro grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KiNg0G: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
DenreleDave:

Bro pls ignore him...

Truthfully last year shortly after corona, I was engaged in a challenge wth a particular moniker (born2winxxx), he visit Here often but the challenge was in the olosho beer parlor thread...

The prize was 50k and I did it. Just Dt it wasn't me, I employed Sumone do it bcox I hardly trust people especially nairalanders.. Where helpers will mock you and as God wud have it... I got 100k.....

If I was Sumone dey can bully, I wud have deactivated since but I'm bigger than this online bully.. My skin is very tough. grin cheesy grin

KingOG is born2winxxx... He was the one dt challenged me but he didn't fulfill his promises... Which made another nairalanders gave me double of the Amt =100k..

GOD' BLESS HRESO, WE STIL CHAT OFTEN ON WHATSAPP

I got no problem with you.

but you Just too dey like to jump anyhow.

As you dey there so one naira you nor get.

But you go dey insult and abuse people anyhow.

You and I know that's your picture, even the one you have on your nairaland profile where your at a barbing saloon says it all.

Nor de jump anyhow denreledave.

How much you even get for your portfolio?

Nor let me change am for you o.

You sabi troll bah?.

DENRELEDAVE THE BABOON.

NA ONLY USE YOUR HAND WRITE AM NOBODY SEND YOU.

LET THE PERSON DOING GIVEAWAY SHOULD PROCEED.

I NOR TALK PASS SO.

HOUSE MAKE HU NA NOR VEX.

make i go observe my trade

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
DenreleDave:

Hypocrite? Yes I am for advising u to stop using the money you beg for on nairaland to bet.... Invest with it.. It will help you in the long run not to beg anyone again

Don't forget the advise I am always giving you... Despise me, it ur choice....

Leave betting alone and invest.... Hate me if u want, it doesn't change anytin... The truth is always Strange to you bcox u hate it.

Leave betting alone..... Start investing... Shikena

What made u so sure that I'm still using hard earned money to bet?

I read Rich Dad Poor Dad two weeks ago. See I know not investing in my youth, may lead to catastrophe when I'm aged so stress yourself no more.

When you talk about investing, what kind of investment are u talking about?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KillAlabi2021(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2021
Lucremoy:

Register with my link
Browse through this thread and you'll find all you need to complete your verification

Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
Any ideas on $Celr, guys? Coyn looks kinda promising but, I would love to hear from the house.
What say you about $Celr(Celer network)?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

This guy cheesy
Big man
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Guys please any news on Cardano
Can I still hold?

Nna777
Openheavens2019
Jedisco
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
DenreleDave:

3. KingOG aka born2winxx: pls continue posting.. Spread the awareness bro grin grin grin cheesy

And I ask again, how do I invest?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KiNg0G: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
DenreleDave:

Everyone here knows that's you.

And many done save this picture for their phone.

You will forever be remembered as the boy who called himself a BABOON... because of a token attached.

And money you nor see

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KillAlabi2021(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
Miracood2:

Lol
After pocketing Mesmer giveaway

On a serious note,

What kind of wallet did open?

How's their verification like ?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Miracood2:

What made u so sure that I'm still using hard earned money to bet?

I read Rich Dad Poor Dad two weeks ago. See I know not investing in my youth, may lead to catastrophe when I'm aged so stress yourself no more.

When you talk about investing, what kind of investment are u talking about?

Bro... U Sud have asked me this B4... But u were only angry B4 I slammed the truth on it..
Hate me if u like I don't care...

Youth or not, it is still never too late to invest... Better Than begging and u still cme back again for more.... I know wát I am saying....

Start crypto and get one work doing.... It will go a long way in helping you.... I reiterate, it is not too late bro..

Merci!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
KillAlabi2021:

Lol
After pocketing Mesmer giveaway

On a serious note,

What kind of wallet did open?

How's their verification like ?

I downloaded Bitcoin app. (I used my brother's phone) the app failed to open in my phone.

I created an acct for him, I used his Gmail to verify.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
Miracood2:

And I ask again, how do I invest?

Get into the Crypto arena... Then get a job u will be earning from..

Merci!!!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KillAlabi2021(m): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Miracood2:

I downloaded Bitcoin app. (I used my brother's phone) the app failed to open in my phone.

I created an acct for him, I used his Gmail to verify.

Ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
DenreleDave:

Bro... U Sud have asked me this B4... But u were only angry B4 I slammed the truth on it..
Hate me if u like I don't care...

Youth or not, it is still never too late to invest... Better Than begging and u still cme back again for more.... I know wát I am saying....

Start crypto and get one work doing.... It will go a long way in helping you.... I reiterate, it is not too late bro..

Merci!!!!!!!!!!

U see?

It's not like I don't want to start cryptocurrency trading but it's just that I've not yet gotten a good phone and I'm currently hustling so that I can buy one.

I have a job to keep me busy, but pay is too low 10k a month.. by God's grace around March, I might have saved enough for a good phone before I can start.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mayboy(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2021
Chikacha:
Good luck!

Thanks so much boss. Choosing me really means so much to me. Forward ever is my prayer for you...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
It is highly important U people take ur talks out of here! The thread is seriously bn derailed at the moment.
How annoying it is to read these dirty talks!
Pls stop.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) ... (3647) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Mkay15, opella(f), BjaySexy(m), Ojemedad, Ezone, SINisSIN(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.