Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,078 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3328504 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) ... (3659) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2022
Don't let the market pull u down or make u sad. I am 'Hopeful' We would wake-up to a better green Friday/Saturday when the bulls take over through February.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 11:02am On Jan 19, 2022
P2P for binance nah scam abeg, the only reason people trade there is just because Its relatively safer than buying from individuals.

These people and 9ja police nah the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2022
see bonus offer on Moonriver grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2022
abeg how is it a scam, make we know b4 we fall into scammer trap
Response01:
P2P for binance nah scam abeg, the only reason people trade there is just because Its relatively safer than buying from individuals.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2022
Haba! There charges are too much na just yesterday i want to sell small usdt but the guy wan take #100 he said na charges fee undecided
DenreleDave:
abeg how is it a scam, make we know b4 we fall into scammer trap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Opinedecandid(m): 11:26am On Jan 19, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2022
Please which card can I use to buy usdt on paybis,...and is it safe to buy from there?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2022
Mommytas:
Haba! There charges are too much na just yesterday i want to sell small usdt but the guy wan take #100 he said na charges fee undecided
it is like kucoinEx regulates all dia p2p merchants bcuz i no longer see any usdt buyer charging me extra #100 for each trade or limiting dia buy-up amount from N2000 to N2500 and still charge you an extra hundred for each open transaction, dz shit was viral all thru out last year december. Buh today d competition to grap all ya usdts from N5700-N10,000 or N20k is mad crazy now....omo naa now we dey see serious business ppl kiss

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2022
Rubby1:
@BTC should pump small to 45k$ na.

I need usdt to go down .
Buying usdt at 579-580 rate hurt a lot!

I need to introduce new money to the market to await good crash of Btc 38k$ to 30k$!

Let’s all pray for Btc to pump small to 45k$. Make usdt ot bsud to go down.

That's my prayer too....make the first pump small.
even if na 44, I no mind....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2022
Miracood2:
I want to buy any recommended coin..
Boss cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2022
depends on how much u wanna invest.. at the point, even shiba is cool.. like how much do u plan to invest make person no go give u coin wey pass ur power
Miracood2:
I want to buy any recommended coin..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2022
Microsoft just acquired activision with $70B in cash. Now, this are the people serious about building metaverse gaming........Not all this crypto project that comes up with just ordinary sweet name that as "meta" in it and go on attracting stupid money. Anyways, all of them is gonna die eventually sooner or later grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Response01:
Guys is this normal, the value of USD I have on my bynance portfolio do not correlate with the amount in naira.

For example, I have $100, which should be around #57,800 or so but Its showing #40,000.

Any reason?

They're use a different exchange rate
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
dz previous weekly hammer candlestick was a single-candle bullish reversal pattern that can be spotted at the end of a downtrend, if i were you i would start loading up on gems that have high recovery bounce rates against bttc and i wuld enter at 24:00hr close later tonight. who is in for short-term 3 days small profits? another new weekly candlestick is forming tomorr and i'm speculating a thurs-sat uplift undecided

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
DenreleDave:
depends on how much u wanna invest.. at the point, even shiba is cool.. like how much do u plan to invest make person no go give u coin wey pass ur power
Currently want to use 2k for start.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2022
Miracood2:

3 usdt?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mrbllymer: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
25USDT for sale 580. Escrow na must
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Moda1:
But kda is still good project. I can DCA ... just let me know ur thoughts

My thought might not matter cos we are not same situation/ risk factor and other factors should also be considered.
I'm not a big risk taker, so most of my cry.pto investment are about 50%beeteecee 20%eth, the rest on other alts.
This is a bear market, so know when beeteeceee dumps, other alts dumps bigger, when beeteecee pumps, others might pump faster or might not even recover from the last dip.

If i had kda, it wont be more than 5% of my portfolio. In bear market 95% of alts do not make it back to their previous ATH.
You either DCA and prays the project survives. if it does you make a lot of money.
Sell to stables, wait for another lower entry. knowing it might pump from the moment you sell cheesy.
Sell into beeteecee then go to sleep, knowing that beeteecee will always recover. When? No idea.

I choose most times converting the shitcoins i have into beeteecee, cos you might not time to buttom to know when to buy back.

So check how much risk you are exposed to and act accordingly. The most important thing here is your mental health.

Like you said you can DCA, do so then take profit over time, even it means taking profit gradually during pumps.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moda1: 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Thanks for the explanation
Fastt:

My thought might not matter cos we are not same situation/ risk factor and other factors should also be considered.
I'm not a big risk taker, so most of my cry.pto investment are about 50%beeteecee 20%eth, the rest on other alts.
This is a bear market, so know when beeteeceee dumps, other alts dumps bigger, when beeteecee pumps, others might pump faster or might not even recover from the last dip.

If i had kda, it wont be more than 5% of my portfolio. In bear market 95% of alts do not make it back to their previous ATH.
You either DCA and prays the project survives. if it does you make a lot of money.
Sell to stables, wait for another lower entry. knowing it might pump from the moment you sell cheesy.
Sell into beeteecee then go to sleep, knowing that beeteecee will always recover. When? No idea.

I choose most times converting the shitcoins i have into beeteecee, cos you might not time to buttom to know when to buy back.

So check how much risk you are exposed to and act accordingly. The most important thing here is your mental health.

Like you said you can DCA, do so then take profit over time, even it means taking profit gradually during pumps.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
2k dollars abi... it will get u many coins oo
Miracood2:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mrbllymer:
25USDT for sale 580. Escrow na must

i want to buy @500 naira
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
Response01:

Is it any cheaper on kucoin?

As btc falls, dollar rises since they are paired.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
dljbd1:

Na only you understand that your post Ooo
I don't think anyone understood it.

Speak for yourself alone.

If you followed that the chain of communication, you won't be asking this question.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mrbllymer: 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
DenreleDave:

i want to buy @500 naira
thanks .. You can try someone else or binance p2p

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mrbllymer:
wat the difference between ur rate ND p2p For dat long process ND person still need Escrow too undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
so why didnt u sell on p2p b4 , why bring it here
Mrbllymer:

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
DieRich5:
wat the difference between ur rate ND p2p For dat long process ND person still need Escrow too undecided

I wonder o.

People just dey make this crypto biz hard. embarassed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dljbd1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
kintus:

Speak for yourself alone.

If you followed that the chain of communication, you won't be asking this question.

No vex
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mrbllymer: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
DenreleDave:
so why didnt u sell on p2p b4 , why bring it here
it’s not a must for you to buy or quote me , nor is it a must for me to sell to you at 500? I advertise you can see it and ignore.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mrbllymer: 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
DieRich5:
Cos I have been in this business for long and the number of scammers on this forum like anywhere else is on the high side. Check thread where crypto is being sold here Moreover you can’t temme how to do my business same way I can’t tell you how to spend your money. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2022
Neverlosemoney:
Microsoft just acquired activision with $70B in cash. Now, this are the people serious about building metaverse gaming........Not all this crypto project that comes up with just ordinary sweet name that as "meta" in it and go on attracting stupid money. Anyways, all of them is gonna die eventually sooner or later grin

cheesy 100% agree. Promise promise, little pump, they take money and project dies off, they come with another named token, the circle continues. Once you see reasonable profit, take and run. No looking back. This is not a long term coin to own. The money involved in metaverse no be here.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) ... (3659) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Kendrick654(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.