Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3314135 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) ... (3651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 11:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
wink wink
That's good to hear bro, but wetin he talk say cause am before way e non send am ooo......

Nigerians with their Mentality to rub others sha

Malix:

I appealed and click on escalate, no so Binance block him account.
He called me today and return my money sharp sharp.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
undecided

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 11:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
wink wink

Non be another downward movement be that ni?
DieRich5:
undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
Malix:

Good job! grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 11:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
DieRich5:
undecided
na Fud be dis na...walai mi o fo

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danny34(m): 12:23am On Jan 20, 2022
Guys check out this coin....

Launched around November...

Very low market chap

1B supply

Releasing its game tomorrow

Pre game marketing just started....

Coin is pumping....

NFA.....

DYOR

Ethersniper (ETS/WBNB)

Price: $ 0.0001542 (24h +144.12%)
Price 24 hour: $ 0.00006320
Volume 24 hour: $ 16,923.41

Diluted Market CAP: $ 154,290.13

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:00am On Jan 20, 2022
moshuur:

na Fud be dis na...walai mi o fo
lolz, I know na China news Dy fear me AF cheesy

ur a Yoruba, pls wats the meaning of Ogo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:14am On Jan 20, 2022
Malix:

Nice!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 1:51am On Jan 20, 2022
pragmatistm:
Let me show you how to receive 110,000 of this coin in 48 hours. All of you can see that the coin is performing beyond expectations.

Step 1:
First, click the link on the first attached photo and join the telegram group.

Note you need to pass the maths test of the bot in 60 seconds. If not it will not allow you to join the group. After joining, post your BSC wallet address to the group. You will receive 10,000 AIR in 24 hours.

Step 2:

Stay on the group and join the telegram AMA video chat. Participate by asking questions about the coin on the AMA. After the AMA you will be asked to submit your wallet address to receive 100,000AIR following morning. You can receive this again and again as long as you join AMAs and ask questions about the coin. There are more than 5 AMAs you can join in a week.

WhatsApp for more info

Those that submitted before have already received.

See the instruction from quoted post and join now and receive yours in Trust wallet. See the link to the Whatsapp group in the picture or you send a DM WhatsApp 081.653.597.46

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Teaser4(m): 4:17am On Jan 20, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 5:29am On Jan 20, 2022
A lot of people are doing and saying nonsense if u follow them u will walk blindlyinto a pit they justopen their mouth to vomit rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mixmastering: 5:34am On Jan 20, 2022
Pump and dump analysis of BTC.

Last pumps

Expect a 46k or 45k pump before another dump to a price lower than 40k.

Believe at your own risk.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mixmastering: 5:37am On Jan 20, 2022
Lucremoy:

It will
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 6:25am On Jan 20, 2022
Malix:

Should have done that immediately.
Tomorrow, he may come and say binaz blocked him from p2p. That's why I always ask anyone who says an exchange blocked them what they did.

Sometimes it may be a false alarm from the exchange, many other times, it's due to something they've done.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 6:53am On Jan 20, 2022
Another golden rule of trading kryptos always exit at d slightest sign of bearishness And pls stay away from weak projects dat will nuke ur portifolio. As we encroach on d bear market territory, Go for gems dat always make a quick comeback whenever bttc wans to go up some bit. TRIAS, RMRK, ADA, PDEX, HYDRAS, ETH, BNB, DODO, MAHA, PYR and to mention buh a few and note dat d money u gain or lose in trading spot doesnt happen to come to u on a straight line. No! Naa zigzag line all thro. if no dip, no rise. Dz new bttc week will finish strong on 24th jan. based on speculation dou.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deewhydoski(m): 7:11am On Jan 20, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
Another golden rule of trading kryptos always exit at d slightest sign of bearishness And pls stay away from weak projects dat will nuke ur portifolio. As we encroach on d bear market territory, Go for gems dat always make a quick comeback whenever bttc wans to go up some bit. TRIAS, RMRK, ADA, PDEX, HYDRAS, ETH, BNB, DODO, MAHA, PYR and to mention buh a few and note dat d money u gain or lose in trading spot doesnt happen to come to u on a straight line. No! Naa zigzag line all thro. if no dip, no rise. Dz new bttc week will finish strong on 24th jan. based on speculation dou.
To me the best coin that make a quick comeback is Luna and ftm

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:39am On Jan 20, 2022

https://uplibra.io?refer=1416794
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 20, 2022
Good morning house.
I need #1000 worth of trx(Tron).
You has to sell?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 7:58am On Jan 20, 2022
deewhydoski:

To me the best coin that make a quick comeback is Luna and ftm
yah doz two are gr8t also. Nice coin choice. As some peeps are looking for some few cents in profits per gem, a hand full of others are looking for a few 3-5+ dollars per gem rise to sell-off outrightly. Nothing gives mad moni lyk rmrk, bnb, near, pyr and some few others, i rememberd putting a buy bid for rmrk at $20.37 when some folks here taut rmrk at $30 was a discounted trade-off. It got filled on d 6th day and i sold at $27.19 on d following week. 10 rmrk got me extra dollar 50 plus. My current bid now as i m coming back at, is set at 18.39 and 17 respectively. It may hit or not. Rmrk is not what bothers me at d moment, i just wan pyr and near to go down low for me to trade off on a side hustle abeg b4 my bear comrades drag d market down, still good 4 me dou, buh i nid to eat to live yo!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gideons708: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2022
�‍�#CoinTigerCampaign #MEME #600 #PHAE rewards

�#PHAE MEME Creativity Challenge

�600 #PHAE as Give Away!

How to take part❓❓❓
1️⃣Join https:///cointiger_en
2️⃣Create MEME for #PHAE MEME Challenge. The content should contain both CoinTiger & PHAE logo .
3️⃣Reply this announcement and leave comment with #PHAE #MEME + your UID in TG group

�Total for MEME: 600 #PHAE
�Top 1-3 winners 50 #RVC
�Top 4-10 winners 25 #RVC
�25 random winners will be share 275 #RVC

⏰Deadline: 10:00am, January 27th (UTC)

�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️

❗️Rules:
1. Participants must pass KYC on CoinTiger
2. If participants have sent MEME multiple times, only one of them will be counted.
3. Make sure you have set your CoinTiger’s account UID with @TigerRobot before taking part or else, no rewards will be given
4.The applicant guarantees that the entry is indeed original , will never infringe the copyright of other
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2022
Sometimes, Bitc0in does run in weekly cycles...A pattern I've seen on many occasions.

I'd explain...
If bitc0in starts shooting towards resistance at about Monday and is still struggling to break that resistance by Wednesday/Thursday... Then usually they'd be a pullback to retest support below before another trial say the next week (if support holds).
The reverse is the case when support is being tested....

Not very often does a breakout or breakdown successfuly happen after 4-5 persistent days of trying.

Now to the issue at hand, Bitc0in has been testing 40k for a number of days now.... If things don't start breaking down today, I'd hazard a guess that there'd be a weekend pump before another attempt in the coming weeks... Just like 30k, the battle for 40k will be hard fought....

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2022
Clachi:

I don't blame him asking; the price on binance p2p usdt is outrageous.

But it's safe. Better be safer than sorry.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 8:11am On Jan 20, 2022
willbling:

What's their rate?
Check Binance P2P rate yourself.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eromzi(m): 8:15am On Jan 20, 2022
hello friends, is it possible to paper trade with binance?? i.e Have a demo account
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by michealewela: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
Ltc and Sol should be in the list.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akigbemaru: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
Hey Solo, I am in USA, where can I buy MAHA, PYR, PDEX, TRIAS and DODO? I mainly use Coinbase, Crypto.com or Gemini.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OlympiadTutor(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2022
AUDIOUSDT is looking very attractive.

It has confirmed the AB=CD Pattern on the 1-hour time frame. It also confirmed the Bump and Run Pattern on the 15-mins time frame.

It's looking very attractive for a good LONG/BUY. My entry point is 1.2462, You can enter now but it's risky so wait for some retracement.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 8:38am On Jan 20, 2022
some peeps will just join dz krypto investment thread and be bullshitting other ppl's u came here to meet. In krypto, every peep is on his or her own journey. If u av ever experienced a true bear market season b4 u wont ignorantly be bastardising anyone here eachtime d market dont go your way. A truckload of patience in dz line of work begets new millionairers buh well depending on d amount u put in and where u put it. Before u jump on anything dat says green, first off knw d nature, functions of d project, its price history in the last bear season till date, its tokenomiks at least try and learn some fews tins along d way, like some golden rules of trading spot and d market structure and price history of coins b4 jumping in lyk mad max fury. Know ur place in d krypto world, if u are doing meme tokens stay at it, if u are a two dollar daytime or weekly trader or a binnance loyalist dat can't exit a project at d sight of red bcuz CZ wont let u walk away with ur hard-earned $10 Lol, apply common sense always

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 8:41am On Jan 20, 2022
Mommytas ,your metakings will be listed on hotbit today oo grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) ... (3651) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.