Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,432 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3299202 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2022
nonut:

I'd rather they leave me than buy too high. Imagine buying DOT at 30(17 now & still dropping) or buying any other coin 50% above the current price. I did this last year and I bought at the lowest. It was also easy to cash out early during the bull run, because I bought low. Don't be too sure about btceee touching 20k. Some people said 18k last year and it didn't get past 29k.
I'll keep buying in small quantities. Besides, more crashes will come before the bear season(I believe it just started) is over.

At bolded, i thought i saw where you keep cancelling. Even its small quantity. Of cos more crashes will come and more pumps too intermittently.
God see the discounts! This is a crash and not dip, im eying some alts too but having them only on favourite to monitor them. Even luna is back to square one. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
Chief I'm not a trader. My minimum duration for each trade is 3 years. We've seen bear over and over and it's a normal process. Besides I don't check Binance every 24hrs. I'm not even interested in whatever that is happening. Mazi is not heartbroken. Mazi is somewhere else making good money

Good to know. Mind sharing the other avenue to make good money?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 9:24am On Jan 22, 2022
Cryptocurrency is a legit ponzi scheme

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2022
Tamel:
Think it's wise to just buy BTC or Eth at this point.

Almost 50% down from the yeye Ath now, I wonder why the thing dey sweet belle that time

Beeteecee will drop at least 85% to get to buttom. Thats where other coins will die out and perish.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mixmastering: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2022
Can you handle a Bear market till Dec 2022?
Okay, how about 2 years Bear market?

Food for thought.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 9:29am On Jan 22, 2022
Chikacha:
Ahaaah, Oga remember your people wey buy top-top na. Which kind prayer be this one. Blood go finish before then.

If you bought at top and dont want to DCA, just convert the coin to beeteecee, delete your app, continue your work or find work, come back in 3 yrs. You will get your money back.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 9:36am On Jan 22, 2022
Where are the DCA merchants, come and DCA into this dip grin. Na bottom we dey find like this o.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Idaytesj29(m): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2022
HayTerran:

Not going

� Your personal referral link: https:///LOKAAirdrop_Bot?start=r01388109811

Contract 0x1afa8166dd6884e787b1001752F383eFDfE60245

Remove one of the slash, it should be https://
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 9:42am On Jan 22, 2022
Fastt:

Beeteecee will drop at least 85% to get to buttom. Thats where other coins will die out and perish.

It will be interesting to see how this will play out .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 9:42am On Jan 22, 2022
This crash won't last at all irrespective of the news u are riding! if u don't buy now and expecting to see 29k or less, u may b dreaming as this BTC might not go lesser than 31k/32k and bounce in an uptrend to 75-79k at least before another crash/manipulation as most people would be expecting 100k again.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by giftygirl1(f): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2022
Omo,I tried to buy USDT on paybis using my Zenith master card,it failed but I was still debited. How can I get back my money without letting them know it's crypto I was trying to purchase,help pls

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2022
osic:
Has anyone been able to sort out PAYBIS card issues??
The P2P rates are annoying.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2022
Fastt:

At bolded, i thought i saw where you keep cancelling. Even its small quantity. Of cos more crashes will come and more pumps too intermittently.
God see the discounts! This is a crash and not dip, im eying some alts too but having them only on favourite to monitor them. Even luna is back to square one. grin
Ah! I had to cancel. They were getting too close to the bids with the speed of an electric train. The bear season this year may last for a while if this dip continues. So, if anyone here planned to use their money in 4 months, they should a few more to it.
mixmastering:
Can you handle a Bear market till Dec 2022?
Okay, how about 2 years Bear market?
Food for thought.

6-8 months maybe. Two years is discouraging at this time.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2022
BTCEE...
Humbling even the brave.

No end to the "Deep", in sight.

But, it'll be the best thing to happen to those with fresh capital.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2022
giftygirl1:
Omo,I tried to buy USDT on paybis using my Zenith master card,it failed but I was still debited. How can I get back my money without letting them know it's cry..pto I was trying to purchase,help pls

Paybis said this on their website. That transactions may fail and u may still be debited. If it occurs, u will have to contact your bank...

Most Nigerians don't like to read more about things..

That condition alone made me back off any thought.

How do I tell bank day na cryp..to

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

You are putting smile emoji bro signifying it may be funny to you...the can kind stuffs happening to my funds there got me feeling all sorts of ways that can never make me wanna smile.
If you are sick of the exchange get your funds out of it, is there anyone holding you back? Worrying is one game in which, when we guess what is right, we still don’t get any satisfaction out of our smartness. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2022
giftygirl1:
Omo,I tried to buy USDT on paybis using my Zenith master card,it failed but I was still debited. How can I get back my money without letting them know it's crypto I was trying to purchase,help pls
Wait for 24hrs before you file a complaint. Just say you wanted to buy something online.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2022
DieRich5:
lolz, I just finished watching it the 10th times so far and I'm still going to watch it next week b4 deleting it from my tv

Na adult cartoon bro, we listen to the words ND forgot the pictures undecided if u ain't watching anime ur missing lipsrsealed
no dey explain
Rick and morty is amazing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:01am On Jan 22, 2022
Ibime:

Whether likely or not, you buy zones.

I planned to make my purchases at $32k and another one at $30.5k but I may start to DCA slowly at $35k. I even had a small order at $38.5k trigger today which I quickly sold at $39k when I saw the strength of the downtrend

I also have another thought which is the conservative side of me kicking in. Just fear of interest rate rises have brought BeTC down to $36k, and four rises are planned this year. Each one will hammer down on the price and we are already not far from $30k

Bosses in the house like nonut, nna777, Singapore1, Jedisco etc what sort of capital allocation would you consider for the $30k zone? Would you go all in, or save some capital for a worse scenario.

Hehe... Bitc0ins brutality no be here...

The significant levels on Bitc0in are 40k, 36k, 30k, 28k, 25k and 20k.
36k is really important... The capitulation on alyts at Bitc0in dipped below is telling... I'm watching to see if it can crawl back above or if it'd reject off it and head for 30k... Eith looks weaker and 2k seems locked in.

The rate and manner of this decline is making the final capitulation wick - one that flushes the market likely.

Alot of folks are calling 30k, but my thinking is that if bitc0in wicks to that level (without a very strong bounce), it's likely eventually flush the whole range....i.e take out 28k too...

Regarding the interest rate hikes, my take is that markets adjust and price in such events... For whatever reason, in any big market, it's extremely unlikely to have 4 capitulation events in a year... Even 2 sef.. They are capitulations for a reason. There's a good possibility that Bitc0in is currently pricing in those moves and would either just remain boring for a while or even rally into those hikes. Same way it sells off after each halving (which is supposed to be bullish)

It's difficult to call this one as Bitc0in can bounce at any of those levels... With Bitc0in, the bottoms are always obvious in retrospect.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by giftygirl1(f): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2022
nonut:
Wait for 24hrs before you file a complaint. Just say you wanted to buy something online.
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2022
nna777:
Coins not to miss when Btc goes sub 40k

Matic. 1.5
Atom. 23
Shiba. .200
Ftm. 1.7
Chooii

Boy o boy!!!. This is real oo. Matic n shib already at price level.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by giftygirl1(f): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2022
SirAce
How were you able to buy on paybis
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by giftygirl1(f): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2022
nna777:

Boy o boy!!!. This is real oo. Matic n shib already at price level.
Shib was @000018 this morning,na wetin motivate me to look for USDT

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 10:20am On Jan 22, 2022
Ibime:

Whether likely or not, you buy zones.

I planned to make my purchases at $32k and another one at $30.5k but I may start to DCA slowly at $35k. I even had a small order at $38.5k trigger today which I quickly sold at $39k when I saw the strength of the downtrend

I also have another thought which is the conservative side of me kicking in. Just fear of interest rate rises have brought BTC down to $36k, and four rises are planned this year. Each one will hammer down on the price and we are already not far from $30k

Bosses in the house like nonut, nna777, Singapore1, Jedisco etc what sort of capital allocation would you consider for the $30k zone? Would you go all in, or save some capital for a worse scenario.

Most Institutional Investors bought at the 28k to 30k zones. So it's safe to start buying from there since we're about to loose 35k. On the flip side, I suspect a bounce this coming week because the downtrend is too quick. I will see how tomorrow ends before putting something in the market for the week.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 10:20am On Jan 22, 2022
DenreleDave:

Cannicus right now embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Why bring up a dead and buried matter?

It's a new year. Try and act maturely please, even if you aren't.

I never disbelieved her, I only wanted her "method/system/formula" for easy replication in future.

If she had complied then, Emmanuel would have known now that the 32k support has now moved to 27k without waiting to hear from her like someone is waiting to hear from Openheaven before buying the $paper dip.

From her response, she either didn't understand me or mistook me for someone else. I don't want to believe she's that uncultured or vindictive.

My portfolio is very fine btw, so I don't get your emojis.

You should save it for SLP bag holders.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by patricknz(m): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2022
This crash should be a lesson to each and every one of us here.
This is a community, and we are all here to help and carry each other along, so from today henceforth let’s Just change our manner of approach here.
If someone gives a call or an opinion and you are not fine with it, just give a constructive arguement but do not insult anyone.
Openheaven said and i quote “take profit aggressively”, a lot of us insulted him/her, now how many of us have come back here to apologize? He/she was right after all, because if you had taken profit, you might just want this whole thing to crash even more. Some of us are down 50%...is that what you want?
This is 2022, I hope we’ve learnt, as this would be a determinant on who will come back here in the next 6months to say they’ve x5/x10 their capital or come to say they are on serious -ve.

24 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SirAce: 10:23am On Jan 22, 2022
giftygirl1:
SirAce
I used my zenith bank master card
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 10:23am On Jan 22, 2022
giftygirl1:
If it does not reverse automatically after 24hrs then it has to be manually done. The implication is that they will review the purchase and see the sites involved which will be gbege. They will just add the site to their blacklist. But no fear you will get your money back.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fuckjesusandgod: 10:24am On Jan 22, 2022
You bought more than the $100 limit.

giftygirl1:
SirAce

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Idaytesj29(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2022
Metaflokishiba

Contract: 0xA6bCDf134AA42F171d796A96234F8D95Bfd7FDc7

� You will receive 25 million $FLOKI for signing up soon after your tasks are verified. Please wait a few moments because we want to avoid spam.

� Refer your friends too, to earn 5 million $FLOKI for each referral.

� Telegram REFERRAL LINK add (): /metaflokishiba_bot?start=610a08194486e8ceafba5aafc4d4733c
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 10:26am On Jan 22, 2022
nna777:

The % ratio of longs to short of Btc in the futures market is 75 to 24. Those longs still need to be liquidated before the uptrend starts. 40k support has been broken. Whales will be waiting for 50% discount and above.

So likely scenario 38k5 monthly or 35k.
Worst case 30k.

Close to $700M has been liquidated so far.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ningishzida, sexymonkey(m), seanwilliam(m), SINisSIN(m), Matheusmartin and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.