Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3292692 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Millennialaku(m): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2021
Hamachi:
The 30 Day Money Challenge
-This is a sign for you to enter and do this challenge with me.
-Complete this checklist every day for the next 30 days
-Goal Number One: Put $15,i.e. =N=6000 into any coin/stock you have fully researched
Goal Number Two: Put $20 i.e =N=8,000 into any coin/stock you have fully researched
Goal Number Three: Read 7 Pages Of Rich Dad Poor Dad or the book of your preference.
-On Day 30 of the challenge you will have a:
-$450 i.e =N= 180,000 Financial Cushion, $600 i.e. =N=240,000 Emergency Fund, and priceless financial education
ah ah

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2021
Hamachi:
Self discipline is sticking to your investment strategy when your emotions are screaming at you to do the wrong thing.

Self discipline is important in almost every area of life, especially when it comes to making money!

Practice makes perfect. Start by mastering the little things.

You are not far from the truth, being able to control your emotions is the master key

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Millennialaku(m): 10:59am On Feb 17, 2021
someone should beg ethy to start pumping o ! sad

meanwhile, what is making luno rates pump like this $533 shocked abi is it our naira that is loosing value ?

btc to $60k lipsrsealed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2021
WHAT?!
Millennialaku:

ah ah
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 11:13am On Feb 17, 2021
Bitcoin just hit a new all-time high of $50,400.

Information reaching me is that Mcdonald is launching a coin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iampaulsmith(m): 11:30am On Feb 17, 2021
Boss abeg drop signal o, any coin we should be paying attention to atm. Need to re-access my portfolio. Still holding Zil, XRP, ont. Also bough sushi at 15 then added more eith during the midnight dip
Sailor1:

Lol... You see human psychology...

It's on days like this folks should be asking... Not when everything has done 50%
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2021
Please, take profit aggressively NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2021
Ojemedad:

I just liquidated all my alts and moved all into eth, I hope I am in order

I'm split across certain majors..
We know eith is due a move but dont know if it'd be the first...
My plan is to swap profits between them and eith where necessary... If you chart majors like ltc, link, xlm, ada against eith.. there are usually very clear levels....
Obviously, oga betece needs to calm down a bit first
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rilwayne001: 11:36am On Feb 17, 2021
CAKE is doing awesome!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2021
oluplus:

Please feed us in. Some of are still ready to buy.

Most of my trades and coyns I follow are shared here...

I'm playing majors now as I believe they'd move first and some e.g LTC have really been lagging. Currently looking at rith, LTC, ada, link and xlm...
Already, ada has moved before the dump...it nay resume its run this week or next.... LTC has been lagging for a while...

Also new voyns like dot, uni, sushi, 1inch seem to be the perfomers for this run

On micros, I'm looking at xil and theta for now... Also have lil doge just for the fun

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:40am On Feb 17, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Nnaa!! akam Di n'elu
Onye nwere gi nwere mmadu.

Though grammar u dey speak sometimes dey hard me understand but for some I picked your analysis are topnotch.

Kudos boss!!

I greet... Nothing do you!
Hopefully eith does what it should do so the party can start
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2021
Ripple also addresses the howey test and it really makes a great point here: ‘Under Howey, the SEC must show, among other things, that Ripple and purchasers of XRP entered into a “common enterprise” dependent on Ripple’s “managerial efforts.” The SEC cannot do so.’ So again, Ripple is calling out the SEC on a lack of facts.

Ultimately, he said, Ripple also provided the “perfect answer” to the SEC’s “four wasted paragraphs.” Hogan quoted the following paragraph from Ripple’s response….

The SECs’ only response is that Ripple has merely slapped a label – currency – on XRP and ignored the economic substance of XRP as an “investment contract.” That is flatly incorrect. First, it is not Ripple that labeled XRP as a currency, it was the DOJ and FinCEN that did so in 2015.

GET IT NOW BEFORE ITS LATE
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 11:42am On Feb 17, 2021
Your intiative Q link is needed can you use it as your signature. Thank you.
luvlyoracle:
Nnaa!! akam Di n'elu
Onye nwere gi nwere mmadu.

Though grammar u dey speak sometimes dey hard me understand but for some I picked your analysis are topnotch.

Kudos boss!!

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2021
bizzibodi:

Hey Boss!How do one get link to yur charts without charts ,indicators I am blind.

I'm not a chartist per se... Just share snippets here when I'm trying to discern price action... I fo most charting on trading view
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2021
Investment Rule 1
NEVER GET MARRIED TO ANY INVESTMENT COIN
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2021
Index corp is doing very well INDEX
defii too DEFI++
wynaut
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2021
iampaulsmith:
Boss abeg drop signal o, any coin we should be paying attention to atm. Need to re-access my portfolio. Still holding Zil, XRP, ont. Also bough sushi at 15 then added more eith during the midnight dip

Shared thought on that...
Sushi and uni will move eventually.. they seem to be consolidating after a previous move up..

Dot did that for 3 weeks b4 breaking out... Uni seems to be on the verge.. sushi just completed a firm upward move... May take a breather or continue. For now, I'm waiting for fot to get to 40 to take some profits into uni...

But like I said, I'm playing majors mainly...
When eith moves, and settles, I'd switch to micros
Micros I'm in now are mainly zil and theta and small stuff here nd there

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:49am On Feb 17, 2021
TheEnlightenedO:

Definitely but these qoins have shown us they have the ability to damn near triple within a matter of months; I honestly won’t be surprised to see 100k betece by Jan next year (possibly even earlier)

Possible before that sef... I'm suspecting this bullrun tops this year and next year will be more of correction
We're in a bull run... Can't bet against the crowd..
All I'm doing is taking profits when due and looking on when to reenter

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2021
Sailor1:

Possible before that sef... I'm suspecting this bullrun tops this year and next year will be more of correction
We're in a bull run... Can't bet against the crowd..
All I'm doing is taking profits when due and looking on when to reenter
wink
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2021
SteveOfu:
Dear Sir, why not check it out then confirm the pie and Q. I understand it is a trade for Grand "C" discussion. Remember, this was how many Uncle B started. Anyway it's noted

I'm not necessarily saying they're scam.
Making a coin in this space is not difficult. There are over 10,000 and I believe 99.9% of them will be useless eventually..
Now we're in a bull run, I think we should focus on the ones worth money... We're in it for the cash remember

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2021
wink
Sailor1:

I'm not necessarily saying they're scam.
Making a coin in this space is not difficult. There are over 10,000 and I believe 99.9% of them will be useless eventually..
Now we're in a bull run, I think we should focus on the ones worth money... We're in it for the cash remember
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Aquilapriscilla: 11:55am On Feb 17, 2021
Hamachi:
Ripple also addresses the howey test and it really makes a great point here: ‘Under Ho.” That is flatly incorrect. First, it is not Ripple that labeled XRP as a currency, it was the DOJ and FinCEN that did so in 2015.

GET IT NOW BEFORE ITS LATE
Are you saying we should buy xrp?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2021
It is worth noting that, sellers are still dominant at the time of writing. The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) reinforces the apparent control by the sellers. They are likely to remain in control until the MACD line (blue) crosses above the signal line. Besides, other hurdles like the 50 Simple Moving Average (SMA) on the 4-hour chart must come down for the breakout to materialize.

Ripple intraday level

Spot rate: $0.52

Percentage change: -0.6%

Relative change: -0.003

Trend: Bearish
Volatility: Low
Aquilapriscilla:

Are you saying we should buy xrp?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
Not asking anyone to buy bnb as I don't own it...
But then, ive noticed ot held 120 beautifuly well... I believe it's in a consolidatory structure for now...

Given how far up its gone, I'd either be interested in an entry at 120 or better still on a breakout and retest of the 150 level. No one can say when it'd breakout and I'm not keen on sitting and waiting for it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Aquilapriscilla: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hamachi:
It is worth noting that, sellers are still dominant at the time of writing. The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) reinforces the apparent control by the sellers. They are likely to remain in control until the MACD line (blue) crosses above the signal line. Besides, other hurdles like the 50 Simple Moving Average (SMA) on the 4-hour chart must come down for the breakout to materialize.

Ripple intraday level

Spot rate: $0.52

Percentage change: -0.6%

Relative change: -0.003

Trend: Bearish
Volatility: Low
Ok thank you. Even though I don't understand what you wrote there,
Is buying at a bearish trend is a good move?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sailor1:

I'm split across certain majors..
We know eith is due a move but dont know if it'd be the first...
My plan is to swap profits between them and eith where necessary... If you chart majors like ltc, link, xlm, ada against eith.. there are usually very clear levels....
Obviously, oga betece needs to calm down a bit first
do not mind me pls. How do I swap from 1 c0in to the other without selling and buying again

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
Aquilapriscilla:

Ok thank you. Even though I don't understand what you wrote there,
Is buying at a bearish trend is a good move?
I think that's for futures traders.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
New ATH for $BNB

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 12:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
Yes boss deveoloped by 3 Havard Graduate
elmas:

Is this a qoin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
HOW TO SET STOP LOSS

We have two methods of setting Stop Loss - [Automatic & Manual method]

What is Stop Loss?

-Stop loss is a trading tool designed to minimize the loss one can suffer in a trade by automatically liquidating assets [Close a trade or sell off], once the market reaches a particularly price.

-One can choose to go for the automatic method or use the manual method of stopping losses (I prefer the manual method�)

�So FOR EXAMPLE we traded TRX as stated in this signal above�

�That is we bought at 0.00000144 or at current market price and went for sell price 1 or 2 •••

And our stop loss is 0.00000137

••• Then after buying, you notice TRX is taking too long to hit sell price or the price keeps going down instead of going up, you're adviced to remain patient but if it goes down and goes below 0.00000137, you're advised to sell it off and move to another new signal.

�And also, you can still remain patient and continue observing because in Crypto trading here, no matter how low a trade goes, it will always come back up.

The only thing is it will take time..

And that's why "PATIENCE & HAVING AN INVESTOR's MINDSET IS IMPORTANT" in trading

�So deciding how long you can wait for is up to you, like I'll always tell my students:- "make your own trading decisions and stick with it".

••• But that doesn't mean you should make canceling trades your hobby••• �
You need to make sure the buy order has been successfully executed first

� STEP 1:- You click on "Limit Order" under the sell column to reveal a dropdown of other options. - If your app uses it (mine doesn't)

� STEP 2:- Then select
"Stop-Limit"

� STEP 3:- Then you proceed to clear any price you may meet in the part I circled blue so you can input a new price.

� STEP 4:- Then in the space for "Stop", you need to input a price that is a little above the actual Stop Loss price and that will serve as a price alert/trigger.

i.e for TRX, you can fill in
0.00000140 for "Stop(B)" and 0.00000137 for the "Limit(B)"

This simply means you've instructed to App to trigger the Stop Loss if the price drops to 0.00000140 and that it should not allow the price go below 0.00000137 before selling it off.

0.00000137 is the actual Stop Loss Attached To the signal, 0.00000140 is what I used as a trigger alert.

� STEP 5:- After step 4, you proceed to tap on 100% and then you click sell.
Trading is not a get rich quick investment
I hope this helps
meanwhile pie is still trending oooo check my signature, thanks

6 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Uniqueaccountant(m), egbeocha(m), leo047

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.