Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3277487 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (3635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
SteveOfu:
This is alst applicable to krypto koin
Written by Leezah

As a young investor, be SMART and not GREEDY, 15%-20% is a good PROFIT but if your fundamentals & DD are good, you can hold for as long as you wish.

In addition, I have been learning and still learning, here are few I learnt

- The success or failure of a trader depends on his/ her EMOTIONS

- You are RESPONSIBLE for every trade
- Plan a trade and trade a plan

- Know your entry and exit plan & reason for such trade

- Do not make a decision or trade in the spur of the moment because your sense of judgement is beclouded

- Impulsive trade are very dangerous

- Have a limit to the amount you can risk in a trade i.e. avoid risking more than a certain percentage on your capital e.g. if you started out with $1000, do not risk more than a certain percentage determined by YOU on a trade

- Learn as much as you can, ask questions

- Do not get GREEDY to trade

IF YOU'RE IN THIS GROUP RIGHT NOW

I say again, count yourself Lucky

*WHY??*

*1).* You need to be knowledgeable on Cryptoc trading especially in this period where economies are fluctuating and close to unbearable.

I'll guide you through how you can open your own Binance account so you don't get into problems!

In conclusion, the link is where you are supposed to be NEWBIES
This is the vehicle to the Telegram group by Puvo
https://chatdotwhatsappdotom/LwycvUj4YLXI2DBnyZmAfV

Replace the "dot" with ".".

I am not an administrator I am assisting those that find it difficult to join Telegram group.

WHEN YOU JOIN THE WHATSPP GROUP READ THE GROUP DESCRIPTION.

If you don't have Telegram download it on Google play store
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GreatManBee: 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 12:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
With money?!
BEANSANDBREAD00:
Please how do you guys buy btc now

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
$BNB smashes $140

Let’s go.....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
here
Olutola88:
Hello, How are you? How can I reach you please? Thank you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
A305:
Just leave you money idle in usdt spot.

If you clueless, Ask me before you trade.
bro plz how can I initiate withdrawal, i.e send back my money back to P2P for withdrawal plz I need ur explanation...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
The happiest people in the world often have the least possessions.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ronin1: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
IyaTola:

Story undecided

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DextrousDavid(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
IyaTola:

You say?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
bigjay01:

I believe the gas fees is what holding Eth down.

So much promise. Hope it doesn't squander its potential
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
Young people have been led to believe that the only way to become rich is to day get a Degree and get a job. This is a lie, and the odds of success are close to zero.

Don’t underestimate the power of investing in solid Koin, companies/rental properties over a long period of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hindsight is 20/20. You never know ahead of time what is going up 30–50% today until after it happens. Traders have no idea with 100% certainty what is going to happen today. They trade based upon their experience and use probabilities and risk control.

Looking back at a chart you think erroneously that somehow you should have known that the stock was going up 50% today because you should have “seen it in the charts”. The only way you would know that ahead of time (without inside information) is to have a crystal ball.

In a sense all financial markets move in a “pump and dump” fashion. The insiders get in before the pump starts and they get out right before the dump starts. The recent sell off in Ethereum the latest, greatest cryptocurrency is the poster child for classic pump and dump if you are following that story.

Experienced traders follow the markets and get in on opportunities when they present themselves and when they see them setting up ahead of time. They have learned from repetition when to get in and when to get out. They don’t scan the Wall Street journal in the morning and jump into a trade like you see in the movies.

Experience helps you control fear and greed. Greed gets you into a trade and fear gets you out. If you have conditioned your mind you can get in and out with a profit repeatedly and make more money than you lose. And that’s all trading is.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by niqqaclaimz(m): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
luvlyoracle:
Nnaa!! akam Di n'elu
Onye nwere gi nwere mmadu.

Though grammar u dey speak sometimes dey hard me understand but for some I picked your analysis are topnotch.

Kudos boss!!

Nnaooo, Sailor1 aburo nu obodo nka ina egbuchalu ya na asusu anyi cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
ONT should do normal naa

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TotoNaRubber: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
Do you have an idea how I can sell my B.tc on Binance for higher amount, the offer I get when I click the "sell crypto" button is to receive a lower amount as "cash balance" or sell via "Peer to peer", the peer to peer sell price is definitely higher but when I click on it, the navigation takes me to a page where I'm asked to buy USDT with it.
I'm selling for bank transfer actually.

Thanks in advance

Sailor1:

I'm split across certain majors..
We know eith is due a move but dont know if it'd be the first...
My plan is to swap profits between them and eith where necessary... If you chart majors like ltc, link, xlm, ada against eith.. there are usually very clear levels....
Obviously, oga betece needs to calm down a bit first
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IMAliyu(m): 1:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sailor1:

Most of my trades and coyns I follow are shared here...

I'm playing majors now as I believe they'd move first and some e.g LTC have really been lagging. Currently looking at rith, LTC, ada, link and xlm...
Already, ada has moved before the dump...it nay resume its run this week or next.... LTC has been lagging for a while...

Also new voyns like dot, uni, sushi, 1inch seem to be the perfomers for this run

On micros, I'm looking at xil and theta for now... Also have lil doge just for the fun

Yeah LTC is slow, but if/when it starts to move again I think it'll double top at 300.

I wonder if any Nigerian has created Cowcoin for the meme..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
There is no clear answer to this question. There are people who have very skeptical views on this issue. David Schwartz claims that the Ripple network is decentralized, while Vitalik Buterin claims that there is too much control from the side of the company.

However, this provides more benefits than disadvantages:

-Since Ripple is a centralized entity, it can easily be trusted from financial institutions;

-Yes, the company can cancel your transaction, as they did with the Jed McCaleb, but this also strengthens the network’s security and fraud protection;

-The company keeps a significant number of coins in an escrow. They are not available for trading. Together with the inability to mine new coins, this minimizes the risk of inflation.

-Before i continue, Incase you are worried about what all these cryptocurrencies are heading to, DON'T GIVE UP!!! I almost gave up too but after much investigations to fine a legit platform where i can safely invest my portfolios, i came across Multicoinhodler Cryptocurrency Investment Platform (www .multicoinhodler .com where i get good returns of my invested cryptocurrency after 10 trading days. I also mine with them and most importantly store my bitcoin securely with them. Don't be left out. Be like me. I still believe in Cryptocurrency. Be careful out there for there are so many fake investment website claiming to be paying.

In my personal opinion, XRP is worth investing it and here is why:

Revolutionary Transaction Protocol

Ripple has invented its transaction protocol in order to make transactions between banks simpler and faster. Ripple payment protocol allows sending tokens that support fiat money and cryptocurrencies, other assets, and even information. It excludes all intermediaries and employs the digital channel.

This channel is open to both parties of the deal, thus, as long as there is a mutual agreement — the transaction is valid.

This is the key principle of the Ripple network. Instead of a blockchain protocol with miners, the newer ledger requires the consensus of its users to confirm transactions.

So, why is the transaction protocol a reason for investing?

-Ripple handles 1500 transactions per second, and with certain improvements can speed up to 50,000 TPS. As it was said before, one transaction takes less than 4 seconds.
-It is useful for banks and companies.
-It is safe.
-It is the best way to transfer any currencies and valuables between banks, companies, and regular users.
All the reasons presented above increase XRP’s investment potential.

XRP Is Affordable

Even when it reached its highest value, XRP cost less than 4 USD.

After the significant downturn in the market during 2018, the price had dropped lower than 40 cents per coin.

This currently makes XRP the cheapest cryptocurrency among the top 5.

Right now, Bitcoin is back in its growth phase. All other tokens may follow this tendency, including XRP.

After all, the token has once shown a twenty-fold soar in a month, so why wouldn’t it do so again?

If this happens, the potential profits can be immense.

And while the same can be said for any other cryptocurrency, it has been observed that coins with a very low value have the potential to grow many more times than, for example, Bitcoin.

Finally, it is important to keep the investor’s psychology in mind as well. Newcomers often want to buy a whole coin, not only a part of it. This is why XRP will increase in demand once the market shows signs of a new bull run.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
bt.cst doing me good grin grin already X5 grin..bought at 56$/coin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
For those who though $20k was a high, think again.

Having an accurate understanding of the world (and cryp.to) is important for wealth.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
Check my signature
Olutola88:
Hello, How are you? How can I reach you please? Thank you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by babanne(m): 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
ETH.er on the move. 1840 ATH smashed. embarassed

@ Sailor1 and others, what should we expect now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

My invite link is on my signature

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
'C' was down 22% in the last three days…

There are two types of investors:

Person 1: “It’s down so much! Should I sell? I’m scared...”

Person 2: “Hey! I just bought the dip. I’m so happy!”

Person 1 shouldn’t own the 'C'. They have bought it for the wrong reasons and aren’t yet ready to invest in individual 'c's.

Person 2 should own the C. They believe in it long-term and are taking this as an opportunity to acquire more shares at a discount.

If Person 1 sounds like you, that's okay. It’s normal to panic when you’re a new investor, but if you want to be a great investor, you need to take your emotions out of the equation.The next time you want to buy a C, ask yourself what you’d do if it dropped 50% overnight.

Would you sell, hold, or buy more? If you answered ‘sell,’ you shouldn’t own it. If you answered ‘hold,’ you shouldn’t own it, but if you answered ‘buy more,’ you should own it. This is easier said than done, but it will come as you gain experience.

Oh, and remember, you only lose money when you sell, so if you believe in the C long term, hold onto it.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Money flows from those who value it least to those who value it most.

In other words, if you wish to build wealth, you need to understand that there’s more to money than spending it.

You will not get rich by spending money; you will get rich through saving and investing money.
Ronin1:

Story undecided

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
Savers may win in the short run, but they will lose in the long run.

Investors may lose in the short run, but they will win in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pwiz(m): 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
trb recovering gradually.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
He who has the gold makes the rules.

If you want to change the rules of the game, you first need to win the game.

Please my signature oooooo cry cry cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by niqqaclaimz(m): 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
IyaTola:
Hindsight is 20/20. You never know ahead of time what is going up 30–50% today until after it happens. Traders have no idea with 100% certainty what is going to happen today. They trade based upon their experience and use probabilities and risk control.

Looking back at a chart you think erroneously that somehow you should have known that the stock was going up 50% today because you should have “seen it in the charts”. The only way you would know that ahead of time (without inside information) is to have a crystal ball.

In a sense all financial markets move in a “pump and dump” fashion. The insiders get in before the pump starts and they get out right before the dump starts. The recent sell off in Ethereum the latest, greatest cryptocurrency is the poster child for classic pump and dump if you are following that story.

Experienced traders follow the markets and get in on opportunities when they present themselves and when they see them setting up ahead of time. They have learned from repetition when to get in and when to get out. They don’t scan the Wall Street journal in the morning and jump into a trade like you see in the movies.

Experience helps you control fear and greed. Greed gets you into a trade and fear gets you out. If you have conditioned your mind you can get in and out with a profit repeatedly and make more money than you lose. And that’s all trading is.

Good stuff

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
On BeeNANCE - you don’t own your own private keys and that’s dangerous.

BeeNANCE is good for buying and selling but not for holding crypto in cases of hacking etc
We all need to download and app TRUST wallet and honestly speaking i am not marketing the app but the app comes with your private keys (phrases) that only you have access to.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
On whatsApp check steveofu's posts
elmas:

Here?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
Verify me
IyaTola:
Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of payment cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

My invite link is on my signature

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
haymekus:
$BNB smashes $140

Let’s go.....
I don't even know what's wrong with bn.b pump n dips . av decided to use it in making daily profit angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (3635) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.