Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3299966 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (3645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibromodzi: 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hero2t:

Use Payoneer and withdraw to a Dom account.

Yeah, I submitted my NIN slip for verification after creating an account but I doubt if they will verify me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jyz200(m): 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
jasmine1600:
Just to state in case you guys didn't know. Cashapp and Paxful was flagged by Binance. So if your account receive transfer of assets from these platforms it could potentially get your account blocked..
Why
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hero2t: 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
ibromodzi:

Yeah, I submitted my NIN slip for verification after creating an account but I doubt if they will verify me.

Since you have a NIN, you can try printing the ID on a plastic card.

They should accept that.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
DieRich5:
WTF bro angry so if ur not a user u will be happy mk Dem ban Nigeria?
Finally saw the reasons for the ban ND mostly the account has big money in it undecided

Binance is safe jor..........I pray Dem ban all dis Nigerians wey Dy cast our country angry

I don't seem to understand what you're saying. Are you saying Binance banned the account because of the large sum in it??
Kindly explain.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
osic:

I don't seem to understand what you're saying. Are you saying Binance banned the account because of the large sum in it??
Kindly explain.
nah..... I'm just saying wat I saw in dere post

most of Dem re pickers ND also some do sell in p2p so the buyer will be involved too if the White report the cast I think undecided all dis people ain't saying wat really happened tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheZebra: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hassanmaye:

If to say people have taken this your advice serious they will not have lose there money to roqqu Last year December!
People lost money?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FuckHomophobes: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
JohnQueen:
There's no rip off here. You bought with naira. The exchange rate is what made them debit 56k. Now calculate the difference between what you sold on p2p and the 56k. That's your profit. Welcome to card arbitrage grin

So how do one make gain bayii? Shey nah ₦5k each on one card I wan dey make embarassed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
DieRich5:

most of Dem re pickers ND also some do sell in p2p so the buyer will be involved too if the White report the cast I think undecided all dis people ain't saying wat really happened tongue

Okay
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OlympiadTutor(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Binance did contact a friend of a friend and informed him that his assets has been frozen on the account of a deposit made to his account. (True story)

What really happened is that a fraudster sent him BTC to trade for him on Binance p2p. Binance informed him that the BTC address that deposited money into his account has been flagged for scam as it is associated with several fake investments sites.
He was asked to even provide the owner of that BTC address that was used to deposit money onto his account.

As Nigerians we all have either a cousin, brother, distant relatives or friends that are scammers. Do not trade BTC for them to avoid stories in the future.

Binance will never block your account for no reason, the problem is that most people do not realise that these exchanges work with Law Enforcement agencies. There is a reason they are called "Centralized" and require "KYC" to operate.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
OlympiadTutor:
Binance did contact a friend of a friend and informed him that his assets has been frozen on the account of a deposit made to his account. (True story)

What really happened is that a fraudster sent him BTC to trade for him on Binance p2p. Binance informed him that the BTC address that deposited money into his account has been flagged for scam as it is associated with several fake investments sites.
He was asked to even provide the owner of that BTC address that was used to deposit money onto his account.

As Nigerians we all have either a cousin, brother, distant relatives or friends that are scammers. Do not trade BTC for them to avoid stories in the future.

Binance will never block your account for no reason, the problem is that most people do not realise that these exchanges work with Law Enforcement agencies. There is a reason they are called "Centralized" and require "KYC" to operate.

Don't mind Nigerians.. We have a way of defending what is wrong........ Some of those people complaining on twitter are either scammer or their account was used to trade scammed coin.....

All of them will come on Twitter and act innocent.....

Although I know some of them are clean but majority of dem may not be clean funds

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
All coins mooning . While ur waiting for dropping, we are moving our train to 40k grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jyz200(m): 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Fed decision
Bullish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Enyinne:
All coins mooning . While ur waiting for dropping, we are moving our train to 40k grin

And na so we go dey wait for 30-28k without knowing say train don leave us dey go 50k

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ekehwinz:

And na so we go dey wait for 30-28k without knowing say train don leave us dey go 50k
Doesn't work that way. There's a time for everything. Be patient.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LordofNaija: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin
China to rescind decision on bitcoin mining ban. Too much bullish news in one nite. Indeed crypto is a puppet in the hand of big players

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by WordsWriter: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
What do you guys make of Putin’s speech on Bitcoin? (Check Bitcoinmagazine)

For me, It’s a good indicator of things to come but its too early to get excited.

The one thing that may or may not trigger another bull run is the SEC report on Crypto to be released in the coming weeks.

Another major event to look out for, is the ruling on the XRP and SEC case. (Ripple appears to be winning at the moment).

If this last two event comes out favorable for crypto. Bitcoin will pass $100k this year!

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin na so oo. We hv made mad money today and will cash out soon and wait for dip to join u guys on the way to the 30k dip cheesy that is if we never reach 40k and back .
Metis dipped to 118 , rmrk $12 . Check the price .We don dey go ooo. grin
Ekehwinz:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
jyz200:
Fed decision
Bullish

They were on the fence. Bearish basically

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spider20: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Coin fit crash in the month of March ooooo grin

TRADE WITH CAUTION......................

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trainee223: 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Please someone should assist me. I can't swap coin on pancake it showing the attach error message since morning

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Always remember that Cex is a sin

Not your keys, not your coins cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
Spider20:
Coin fit crash in the month of March ooooo grin

TRADE WITH CAUTION......................

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
BTC

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
wink

First Bank does not work there
osic:

What about first bank??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
FBI?? Abi the person don go scam person undecided

DieRich5:
WTF bro angry so if ur not a user u will be happy mk Dem ban Nigeria?
Finally saw the reasons for the ban ND mostly the account has big money in it undecided

Binance is safe jor..........I pray Dem ban all dis Nigerians wey Dy cast our country angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
why picker go dey use CEx dey run their sh1t sef undecided

DieRich5:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
MJBOLT:
FBI?? Abi the person don go scam person undecided

I think so, is like binance Dy work with FBI now for all this case
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
MJBOLT:
why picker go dey use CEx dey run their sh1t sef undecided

most Nigerians think say Dem no fit Track the payment so most of Dem no Dy do research on crypto mata cheesy
I knew someone (many) who Dy run dis shit but I nor go tell am....... ain't my business undecided

blockchain is the best for all dis shit tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
nna777:
Last week when I closed my Btc short position by 3:55pm, at exactly 4pm, Btc dipped 4k. I will not make the same mistake again this week. It has refused to drop since morning when other indices are bleeding . We go see who go tire this time. Me or the bots grin grin.

Be patient. The drop is coming.

Looks like the bots don dey tire. Rubbish mtchewww grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dljbd1(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
I pity who fomo for dis mumu movement, una wey never enter market should just relax ND start planning for next month, it's either we fomo or we buy the remaining dip tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (3645) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: allen113, Hotice085, psalm68(m), sammiewrite(m), LordAdam16 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.