Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298632 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
seankafor:
what kind of wuruwuru be this undecided

The crash might have happened under seconds... grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IRIENBOY(m): 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nice work here

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
Icecream4U:
$SPELL

Is this a rugpull? Hope this wont affect $FTM?

What's the relationship between SPELL and FTM?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ibime:

What's the relationship between SPELL and FTM?
SPELL is under fantom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by demmy66: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
nonut:

SPELL is under fantom.
I bought some spell yesterday which has dipped. I was even planning to buy more... Because I don calculate my profit if he rise.. but right now with this soecualtiins, I don't know what to do
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=Ibime post=109742289]

What's the relationship between SPELL and FTM?[/QUOTE]I think SPELL is under fantom ecosystem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
htdot:
AXS from 166 to 48

$25 also looks possible for SOL on the next dip after this 1st quarter.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ebitng: 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Timekeeper:

Sorry to discredit you sir... This is not so true......

I did my forgot password 3 times in a row bcox I made a mistake and I didn't know it was my fault.. Albeit, I did password reset 3 times 4 days ago... I even chatted their customer service but later found out dt I was the one dt made a mistake..

Truout my 3 forgot password, they never asked me for certificate number sir...

I did my fund password reset yesterday on gate. so easy and simple.

Just my observation.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
DaemoLee:

$25 also looks possible for SOL on the next dip after this 1st quarter.
How is this possible?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
One thing I know that is certain with the market is, a lot of people will be played by the whales.

It's (bull or bear) going to come like a thief that comes at night. It will be so FAST (SWIFT) that many will be lost on thought and left on the sideline.

We pray to be on the better side when the hour comes.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kintus(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
demmy66:
I bought some spell yesterday which has dipped. I was even planning to buy more... Because I don calculate my profit if he rise.. but right now with this soecualtiins, I don't know what to do

Cut your losses and move on. There are considerations to delist the coin.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gentleman001: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
Mekenz:
no he is involve on spell,ice and time tokens...... but Dani and Andre the owner of ftm are colleagues, Dani projects and reputation are in ruin already, don't know if it will have any effect on his colleague own ftm, since both of them are partners.
This is serious bro. Pls where can I get to read about all this.. I having searching google with no meaningful headline
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Linuxdomains: 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
When you're in dip.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mekenz(m): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
kintus:
One thing I know that is certain with the market is, a lot of people will be played by the whales.

It's (bull or bear) going to come like a thief that comes at night. It will be so FAST (SWIFT) that many will be lost on thought and left on the sideline.

We pray to be on the better side when the hour comes.
lols naso..... better to lose some profits in an uptrend, than got trapped in a choppy market, the market doesn't run go anywhere, what goes up, always comes down.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mekenz(m): 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Gentleman001:

This is serious bro. Pls where can I get to read about all this.. I having searching google with no meaningful headline
twitter and discord
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by everbest64(m): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
I can buy your payoneer at #500/$ and if it's PayPal, I'll buy at #430/$. Hit me up uf you're interested
ibromodzi:
Can anyone please suggest the best way to withdraw from Upwork without losing much due to the exchange rate. I have used the Local bank transfer option in the past but the rate was depressing.

I'll be glad if anyone can help here. Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
htdot:
AXS from 166 to 48
AXS is at 48?
Blood of Jesus
I haven't opened binance in days
Might just leave it that way
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ignis: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lucremoy:

AXS is at 48?
Blood of Jesus
I haven't opened binance in days
Might just leave it that way

It's actually 45.19 now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by osic(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
ignis:

It's actually 45.19 now.

Wow!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ignis: 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
osic:

Wow!!

How good is the coin?

Maybe I should just buy with the dip.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
everbest64:
I can buy your payoneer at #500/$ and if it's PayPal, I'll buy at #430/$. Hit me up uf you're interested

Care to share where you guys resell those PayPal and payoneer funds for profit?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good evening guys,
I was thinking bout buying RMRK at $15 but I'm still speculating if this is a great move considering the market looks shady right now.

Openheavens2019 please any input at all for a lost soul in the crypto market right now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KenBen217: 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
OGs in the house,I greet una,please I need your input on something. I decided this year to focus more on GameFi,I've been doing research,and I never really took play to earn seriously,I just preferred to buy gaming tokens and hold. But I need to know,does anyone know any gaming guilds that pays well? How many people in this group are earning from gaming guilds? Inputs very much appreciated. Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
seanwilliam:
How I wish paybis supports all bank cards with no limit,naso I go Dey make 1m daily grin wetin go concern if crypto dip grin
Can one use cards from a different country?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
osic:

That's the limit on Paybis, what's the limit your Nigerian bank allow on your card??
How Nigeria banks dey reason sef? $100 a month. Person go get dollar card because of $100 a month How much be English language test and what is $100 limit? They should add two zeros to that 100.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 12:04am On Jan 28, 2022
Mommytas:
Good morning all check these

https://t. me/Mebox_airdrop_bot?start=mXTaHXyz8

Remember to remove the space in-between .and m

DYOR
All these airdrop self don tire me

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:22am On Jan 28, 2022
Keagen:
Hello, please help someone sent me usdt from binance to my kucoin account, when the Trc20 address was under upgrade today since morning. Uptil now I haven't gotten the usdt yet
wait 24hrs
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kemistri4(m): 12:29am On Jan 28, 2022
Hi guys

Is it true that if you open an account on gate, u get a 15USDT reward?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Deppysit(m), Icecream4U(m), 12spices(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.