Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3345884 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 3:37am On Jan 29, 2022
I've $4000 in BTC i invested at 37 do i swap to Ethereum or leave in BTC

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 3:57am On Jan 29, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Leave it in BTC to minimise risk.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haiti007(m): 4:21am On Jan 29, 2022
Good morning everyone, please I'm new to trading as I have never trader before and don't know the pros and cons.

I wish to go into BTC considering the fall days ago . Even though I'm starting small, which advice will you give a new investor like me

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 5:46am On Jan 29, 2022
jedisco:

grin
If I remember correctly, were you not the one who someone scammed using a cloned moniker?

Somethings are basic... if there was a bot that could guarantee huge gains in any market, then there'd be no market in the first place cos everyone would run to use the bot.

If you keep getting attracted to cheap scams, you might just end up as someone's lunch
no wonder the guy keeps checking on me ; e one chop 3 square meal for my body grin

Thanks baba, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 5:48am On Jan 29, 2022
Response01:

Comrade no be so o. grin grin

U wey b whale like this
even whale for sea Dey chop food cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 6:09am On Jan 29, 2022
seanwilliam:
no wonder the guy keeps checking on me ; e one chop 3 square meal for my body grin

Thanks baba, I appreciate

Most times when another party is so eager about a business proposal in which only you will be making a cash commitment just know that something's up!

This is how most scammers operate, apart from capitalising on your greed they try to create a sense of urgency in order to make you part with money before you realise that it's a scam

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 6:25am On Jan 29, 2022
Don't just churn out numbers anyhow. People's livelihood are involved here. You are certainly not adept at what you are claiming
LettyLayo:
#BTC/USDT
#SHORT
ENTRY : 37050$ - 37100$
SELL:
36700$ - 36200$ -36000$ - 35700$
35200$ - 34000$+++++
LEV : 100X - 120X - 125X
❗️STOP LOSS : 39000$

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 29, 2022
Come learn everything about NFTs and the METAVERSE (v.R,A.R,3d models,3d twins e.t.c)
https://www.nairaland.com/6930316/how-made-6eth-15k-still

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 6:41am On Jan 29, 2022
Icecream4U:
Leave it in BTC to minimise risk.
Thanks bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 7:22am On Jan 29, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Leave it in BeeTC for now till the market has a direction.

BeeTC is less volatile like other altcoyn.

For now everyone is speculating and no one can confidently point the direction of the market.

Big up bro.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2022
Sandbox

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 29, 2022
#BTC continue to move slowing up back to resistance zone. Resistance zone will remain the same but volume is just drying up, which indicating the probability of bulls will not gonna sustain the price or break. Well, if price reject from there then a new range will form.

Long VET & Band. Also can be traded on spot

Good morning

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 29, 2022
myonekobosay:
Don't just churn out numbers anyhow. People's livelihood are involved here. You are certainly not adept at what you are claiming
#BTC continue to move slowing up back to resistance zone. Resistance zone will remain the same but volume is just drying up, which indicating the probability of bulls will not gonna sustain the price or break. Well, if price reject from there then a new range will form.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:52am On Jan 29, 2022
nna777:

You n I know Betc does what it wants. I don't see anyone buying at these levels thus the ranging to liquidate greedy future traders, fake breakouts is getting weaker by the day.

Btc has broken it's monthly support 3rice now. So almost everyone is placing their bids at the 28-30k zone. It's only a matter of time considering all the tension going on (China-US, Russia-Ukraine, Russia-EU, US Inflation & rates hike etc).

Hehe... I'd partially agree... mostly, when whales accumulate bitc0in, it only becomes clear in retrospect....

A bottom is not formed in a week and I'm not calling one yet. But one thing is sure, whenever bitc0in bottoms, most will be calling for cheaper prices. Just like in last May.

You have a point with the likelihood of nuking thru 28k. Another possibility is holding 30k as Support while most would be waiting for lower prices......

From what I've seen in this market, even if bitc0in dips to 20k, most people will still end up buying much higher... Also, the monthly support looks good so far

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2022
OlympiadTutor:
Binaz ​did contact a friend of a friend and informed him that his assets has been frozen on the account of a deposit made to his account. (True story)

Thank you for this...

I remember someone coming here recently to state that binaz restricted his account and that friends were using his account to receive betece. In his words, he thought crypt0 transfers were untraceable. A question he never answered was why those his friends didn't use their own account.

Also, just like when bingo popularised p2p after the content ban.. Fraudsters made it their playground offering very cheap rates to lure in new folks. Many folks they scammed came here to complain. We called on binaz to do something. Today the p2p section on binaz is sensible as most fraudsters have been rightly banned. I agree that anyone who involves in fraud should be permanently banned from the platform

It's easy for law enforcement agents to target centralised exchanges and fine them if they don't comply.
All said, binaz should open a proper means to review such cases and be less high handed. But should also put measures in place to ensure fraudsters don't make the exchange their base

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:15am On Jan 29, 2022
Fastt:

Im loading as much on 32k 30k levels (25%) but will leave about 35% on 20K levels.

if it goes below 20k. i sell my entire village take buy beeteecee.

Yeah some folks decide to average down... some wait for a shift in trend before buying... some try to snipe the bottom.
All said, below 35k isn't a bad spot to start averaging in as no-one truly knows the bottom

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 8:21am On Jan 29, 2022
MN07:

I started trying to short yesterday ever since then the market refused to drop

Don't you do technical analysis before placing a
trade .

Because me that I know can make seven successfull trades out of ten.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 8:27am On Jan 29, 2022
Response01:

Leave it in BeeTC for now till the market has a direction.

BeeTC is less volatile like other altcoyn.

For now everyone is speculating and no one can confidently point the direction of the market.

Big up bro.
Thanks bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cyril009(m): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2022
Good morning,
which exchange is similar to binance with P2P.
I am Into arbitrage buy low/sell high.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Teaser4(m): 10:18am On Jan 29, 2022
LettyLayo:

Long VET & Band. Also can be traded on spot

Good morning
shey this wan na TA or Christian DOIR… make all of una rest abeg, btcee go always do wetin Dey it’s mind… if e like make e go up, down, left , or right…but the moment e jump reach my money wey I take invest..I cash out asap.. I go come join una Dey predict indicator Abi na chart

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 10:40am On Jan 29, 2022
Keagen:
swap to ether thank me later
Really?
Will i earn more if i swap to Ethereum ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) ... (3665) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: RaphaellaDD(f), DieRich5, seanwilliam(m), Michano22, Alfredex(m), sonymax16(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.