Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3344887 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by batb: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2022
99% of what is been said here is garbage! Most of you don't know how crypto work including ' crypto training promoter cartel'
You don't seat all-day looking at price or trading everyday or week after week!
In six months time I guarantee you will be poorer than when you started!
The only way to make money in crypto is through patience! It doesn't matter whether bull or bear market. And minimum amount of time you need is six months! if you are holding good coin, you will make money every time the project become really useful in crypto ecosystem!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2022
LettyLayo:
#BTC continue to move slowing up back to resistance zone. Resistance zone will remain the same but volume is just drying up, which indicating the probability of bulls will not gonna sustain the price or break. Well, if price reject from there then a new range will form.

Long VET & Band. Also can be traded on spot

Good morning

This is pure Copy and Paste!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2022
Cyril009:
Good morning,
which exchange is similar to binance with P2P.
I am Into arbitrage buy low/sell high.

Paxful
Remitano
flitaa
Gate.io
Bybit
Hotbit
Kucoin
Coinbase

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
batb:
99% of what is been said here is garbage! Most of you don't know how crypto work including ' crypto training promoter cartel'

The only way to make money in crypto is through patience! It doesn't matter whether bull or bear market. And minimum amount of time you need is six months! if you are holding good coin, you will make money every time the project become really useful in crypto ecosystem!

Does this include future traders too .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Why is this thread Silence grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kalu61(m): 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
How are we dealing with the dip?. It's been a while here.

I'm not bothered as my btc is for future purpose.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ignis: 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2022
Keagen:
swap to ether thank me later

How sure are you?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Luckyss(m): 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
Since I entered this crypto of a thing, I have not been happy. If you sell wahala. You don't sell wahala undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cyril009(m): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2022
cherryCola:

Paxful
Remitano
flitaa
Gate.io
Bybit
Hotbit
Kucoin
Coinbase

Thanks a bunch smiley
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
Luckyss:
Since I entered this crypto of a thing, I have not been happy. If you sell wahala. You don't sell wahala undecided
no one is happy in crypto bro sad

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2022
Cyril009:
Good morning,
which exchange is similar to binance with P2P.
I am Into arbitrage buy low/sell high.
how does ur arbit.rage work?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hello house ,please anyone here with Coinbase account that isn't Nigeria.
Dm me let's have a deal.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 2:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
Those waiting for btc at 28k might end up buying the top.

Same TA guys that said 28k will soon come up with fresh TA pointing at 45k

$SAND just dey pump my portfolio.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2022
Icecream4U:

no loud am
Body go tell them grin

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by batb: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
cherryCola:

Does this include future traders too .
Future is definitely a fast lane to losses! Trading favours huge amount of trading capital, you can easily move the market with low liquidity in your direction, you can equally dump the market to buy lower from the impatient! Free money right!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojjp: 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
How do I use my bitcoin bep2 pls?

Can I swap BEP2 with usdt?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
Luckyss:
Since I entered this crypt0 of a thing, I have not been happy. If you sell wahala. You don't sell wahala undecided

What's your trading timeframe and what coyns do you hold?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
BEETC will surely retest that 33k range again.

Don't be deceived by the current green, last last we go come down, too many negative news and FUD dey come.

Kindly take profit now or set a tight stop loss if you are in any trade now.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mommytas(f): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
https://metakings.ai/buy?r=WmED9bSuuA

Claim your Metakings airdrop round 2
It's almost over
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kemistri4(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hi

Can someone pls help breakdown this to me.

I saw it on my binance reward centre

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jyz200(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
batb:

Future is definitely a fast lane to losses! Trading favours huge amount of trading capital, you can easily move the market with low liquidity in your direction, you can equally dump the market to buy lower from the impatient! Free money right!
Stop saying what you don’t know

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2022
batb:
The only way to make money in crypto is through patience! It doesn't matter whether bull or bear market. And minimum amount of time you need is six months! if you are holding good coin, you will
make money every time the project become really useful in crypto ecosystem!

You must be drunk on cheap wine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Baba don drop ladder scatter party

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
I've been looking into layer 1s for sometime as a safer bet for the longer market trend.

Focusing on their market cap, I've found the 50-100 billion market cap range interesting.
One thing I've noticed is that for this current market phase many have struggled to break above 50 billion and even those that broke into the 50 -100billion range were quickly sold into...e.g ADA and SOL. This also goes for most coyns not just layer 1s e.g DOGE, XRP... Other L1s like AVAX and LUNA and DOT have struggled to break into the 50b range and selloff on approach.

Obviously, as market caps of coins increase, it attracts different kind of players... Some fish do not swim in rivers. Also, it's one thing to rally to a certain market cap, it's another to defend that liquidity.... Even bitc0in has struggled to stay above 1 trillion usd.

Among L1s, the only exception so far is BNB... It's spent most of the last 9months in this range... I believe thats due to certain tokenomic factors with BNB. Obviously, the next two months will be crucial in confirming if its a macro reaccumulation or distribution.... I'd update on this in the coming weeks

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
Response01:
BEETC will surely retest that 33k range again.

Don't be deceived by the current green, last last we go come down, too many negative news and FUD dey come.

Kindly take profit now or set a tight stop loss if you are in any trade now.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
jedisco:
I've been looking into layer 1s for sometime as a safer bet for the longer market trend.

Focusing on their market cap, I've found the 50-100 billion market cap range interesting.
One thing I've noticed is that for this current market phase many have struggled to break above 50 billion and even those that broke into the 50 -100billion range were quickly sold into...e.g ADA and SOL. This also goes for most coyns not just layer 1s e.g DOGE, XRP... Other L1s like AVAX and LUNA and DOT have struggled to break into the 50b range and selloff on approach.

Obviously, as market caps of coins increase, it attracts different kind of players... Some fish do not swim in rivers. Also, it's one thing to rally to a certain market cap, it's another to defend that liquidity.... Even bitc0in has struggled to stay above 1 trillion usd.

The only exception so far is BNB... It's spent most of the last 9months in this range... I believethats due to certain tokenomic factors with BNB. Obviously, the next two months will be crucial in confirming if its a macro reaccumulation or distribution.... I'd update on this in the coming weeks
Please can you translate in layman's language?

Does the market cap around that range means some whales are attracted to it and may be accumulating in anticipation of future increase in price?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2022
Icecream4U:

Dont be too sure. Those waiting for 28k still have something in the markt should the market go higher from here. We are just waiting to catch the bonus wink.

The market volume is still low. Many are just waiting to get at least their capital, so any rise, they cash out.
If Beeteecee pumps, i get a profitable money from the remaining money invested, i cash out and wait then DCA. The game here is patience. At least for investors.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
batb:

I was thinking you have sense until I saw the bolded undecided .

Am a future trader, I make money from crash and bull
while hodlers as you specify makes money from only bull.
I don't hold shit, infact am praying for market to crash
further, and am also waiting for it to bull.

Next time try and get your fact right undecided

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
typicalgamer:

You must be drunk on cheap wine
I swear dude just splitting out sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2022
batb:

Not really true though...there's a reason people lose money in crypto futures, and the link in my signature explains better. One can incur heavy losses in futures, but this can easily be avoided if you have one thing. Read on to understand better

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
Help!can i buy on Binance P2P on Saturday and Sunday?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) (2134) (2135) ... (3665) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: lenghtinny(m), cmoney22222, MamaFutures and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.