Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3331855 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) ... (3661) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
typicalgamer:
the guy head no correct. You don’t need his site to use bot on GATE. it’s right there go and look for successful ones during that time period and pick from them, and look for the one that has been pulling up profits for like a week+ those ones get head too. If you don’t fancy the bots. You can create your own and configure it as you see fit.

YouTube is our best fried. All knowledge there is free. Just take 15mins of your time and watch YouTube videos of bot in gate and it’s used.

Makes no sense to give someone to trade for you. Not an oG like you they talk like novice na, bot trading is not get rich quick scheme, can only be get rich quick schemes if you use a bot to get floor price on a launch token.
hmm. Thanks baba. I appreciate

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
seanwilliam:
So I dm a guy on nairaland , he was talking about copying trading , I picked interest .. , he asked me to register on this 4sythetrading.com and fund it , before I proceed to gate.io.. I planned starting with 500$, but in the process of finding 2, make I no go lose 10 grin who gets any idea on this? Attached is the chat between us.. some mins ago
Cc icecream4u
Raph
Seankafor
Ibime,jedico..
....and the next step is to ask you to transfer or move your BTC to that other website he asked you to open, which we all have never heard about. But anything you move to that website is gone, it becomes his own, you may be trading, he may even convince you to add more but when it gets to withdrawing you will now know the difference because you won't be able to withdraw anything.

Stay away from any new names here with any juicy advert, if you're not the one looking at your phone or laptop 100x a day and trying to make that money, then forget it, It is too good to be true, it will never be real.

Airdrops are your personal choice of exposing your wallet.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TabletMan: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2022
Edipet:
i bought 20,000 Worth of usdt on paybis, i was debited 23,200,...
.i submitted my trc20 address from binance,
Please which bank and card did you use?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taystee: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
MapleBae2020:
Please when is the best time to stack up Luna? Price looks good now but I believe it might come down lower. What price can one target to buy? Thanks

Buying LUNA at its current price $48 isn't bad, but don't go all in,you can DCA as it dips further.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
MapleBae2020:
Please when is the best time to stack up Luna? Price looks good now but I believe it might come down lower. What price can one target to buy? Thanks

Not Yet.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taystee: 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
seanwilliam:
So I dm a guy on nairaland , he was talking about copying trading , I picked interest .. , he asked me to register on this 4sythetrading.com and fund it , before I proceed to gate.io.. I planned starting with 500$, but in the process of finding 2, make I no go lose 10 grin who gets any idea on this? Attached is the chat between us.. some mins ago
Cc icecream4u
Raph
Seankafor
Ibime,jedico..

You can try it,let us check something.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taystee: 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Saucewalka:

Not Yet.

Haba... LUNA is 37% down (weekly chart).

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
TabletMan:
Please which bank and card did you use?
Zenith bank
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Make I start to hustle airdrops to pass time

Cos this market get as e be.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TabletMan: 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2022
Edipet:
Zenith bank
Ok... Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by posty56: 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2022
seankafor:
Mehn market is so boring

How person wan take this thing as main hustle undecided
have other passive income

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MapleBae2020: 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
Taystee:

Buying LUNA at its current price $48 isn't bad, but don't go all in,you can DCA as it dips further.
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MapleBae2020: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
Saucewalka:

Not Yet.

When do you suggest would be the right time?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cyrusmillz: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
Fud on Grim Finance… If you hold $grim or $reaper you might want to take a walk.

As seen on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OlympiadTutor(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
seanwilliam:
Cc icecream4u
Raph
Seankafor
Ibime,jedico..

This is obviously a scam.
Use that $500 to purchase good books on price action and technical analysis. Give yourself some months and practice your setups. You should be fine.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
seanwilliam:

Lol grin If it supports my cards and doesn’t have limit then it’s super easy to make millions daily . I’m a vendor so you should know money no be problem grin grin

Bros make I send my USDT(Trx)?

Money no be problem abeg
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2022
Response01:

Bros make I send my USDT(Trx)?

Money no be problem abeg
send me foodstuff grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Supremeboss: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
CR7 Fan Token Airdrop (Cr7Coin) is Ongoing, the project has potentials, do not miss the airdrop. Read How To Get It
https://cryptostreetupdate.com/cr7-fan-token-airdrop-cr7coin-is-ongoing-read-how-to-get-it/
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hightowa: 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
I think this is the format that was used to scam Mazinewmoney some month back he posted it here

seanwilliam:
Cc icecream4u
Raph
Seankafor
Ibime,jedico..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
Didn't know that bid I set for NEAR at $10 clocked in.

Anyone know what's depressing LUNA and ATOM? I feel they are approaching buying range.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
grin grin grin
seanwilliam:
send me foodstuff grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElectronicMoney(m): 11:39pm On Jan 28, 2022
Supremeboss:
CR7 Fan Token Airdrop (Cr7Coin) is Ongoing, the project has potentials, do not miss the airdrop. Read How To Get It
https://cryptostreetupdate.com/cr7-fan-token-airdrop-cr7coin-is-ongoing-read-how-to-get-it/

Haba! you no dey tire to dey post these junks?!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by timmyrocksz: 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
seanwilliam:
How I wish paybis supports all bank cards with no limit,naso I go Dey make 1m daily grin wetin go concern if crypto dip grin
Please what card and bank do you use
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:23am On Jan 29, 2022
seanwilliam:
Cc icecream4u
Raph
Seankafor
Ibime,jedico..

If I remember correctly, were you not the one who someone scammed using a cloned moniker?

Somethings are basic... if there was a bot that could guarantee huge gains in any market, then there'd be no market in the first place cos everyone would run to use the bot.

If you keep getting attracted to cheap scams, you might just end up as someone's lunch

20 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MN07: 1:10am On Jan 29, 2022
cherryCola:

E don give you injection grin .

I started trying to short yesterday ever since then the market refused to drop
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 1:32am On Jan 29, 2022
MN07:

I started trying to short yesterday ever since then the market refused to drop
The market might drop today sat and sun. But in crypto, anything is possible tho.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:46am On Jan 29, 2022
jedisco:

If I remember correctly, were you not the one who someone scammed using a cloned moniker?

Somethings are basic... if there was a bot that could guarantee huge gains in any market, then there'd be no market in the first place cos everyone would run to use the bot.

If you keep getting attracted to cheap scams, you might just end up as someone's lunch
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 2:01am On Jan 29, 2022
$Shibdoge doing wonders. Congrats folks

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 2:21am On Jan 29, 2022
Be like oga btc don leave 30k gang undecided

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 3:20am On Jan 29, 2022
seanwilliam:
send me foodstuff grin

Comrade no be so o. grin grin

U wey b whale like this

(1) (2) (3) ... (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) ... (3661) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.