Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3291549 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mogreen22: 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
deewhydoski:

My brother, don't
You can set stop limit to buy at $140
this is bad advise. I sold my bnb this morning at 139usd. 30 mins later. It started to rise I was screaming and screaming. When it got to $159. I had no choice. Had to re enter, now it has Risen to 175. I already put a limit at $170. So Omo. If he has the mind. He can sharply enter. This bnb is still going up o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by phenzy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
carsuperman:
I noticed they are not even Nigerians. Lol. The bank I see there no be our banks at all

Go go under settings and change your currency to Naira

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
puregrace:
I don't know the hype abt Eth. The guy just tied my money down giving me 50-50kobo like I be begger I don't know what Oga @Sailor1 see for stagnant ETH.

grin
Hehe... I didn't say to lump everything into eith oo...
Most of my eith is profits cycled from other alyts...
With time, you'd see why old folks respect eith. When a pullback comes, na eith go save u

Remember when folks were saying betece is dead... It just showed us it runs this market.

When playing altys, its good to split your portfolio between multiple but manageable assets. It keeps you from jumping from one coyn to another... Timing the cycle is important and knowing when to play rith and play other alyts too...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
clems88:
Mehn I'm tempted to buy bnb again. grin but only God knows what will happen before morning grin

Are you buying as a trader or an investor?

If it’s the later, then why not? I bought then it was still $60+ and I’m not selling, not even next year

But if it’s the former, then I dunno

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
mogreen22:
this is bad advise. I sold my bnb this morning at 139usd. 30 mins later. It started to rise I was screaming and screaming. When it got to $159. I had no choice. Had to re enter, now it has Risen to 175. I already put a limit at $170. So Omo. If he has the mind. He can sharply enter. This bnb is still going up o

Hmm...
Except if I'm absolutely sure the there's significant upside left in a coyn, I'm not of fan of chasing pumps...
That's why before I buy, I have an idea of your sell price and where to start taking profits...
When I sell for significant profit, I don't care what the coin does next.
History has shown that continuing to chase it will result in me buying the too and losing profits made initially...

If I'm concerned that a coyn may run after you sell, then I don't need to sell everything... I keep some back and see.. I call that a moon bag...

That said, if you're a scslper or day trader, running a trending coyn may suit you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
haymekus:

Are you buying as a trader or an investor?

If it’s the later, then why not? I bought then it was still $60+ and I’m not selling, not even next year

But if it’s the former, then I dunno

Hehe... Ok ooo

How would you feel if bnb goes up to 300 soon and returns back to your 60 buy price in the next years?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ojemedad:

And the moment you buy price starts crashing grin grin
I no know wether d system dey monitor my small orders
...after waiting for hrs,days for price to fall...no show but when I buy,
d coin will fall further b4 my eyez...when I want to buy a fast coin lower..d coin go show me olsen bolt na so I go miss that opportunity..when I sell a coin
few moments d coin go enter moon..bnb dribble me no b small..after I vex buy am I come sell am now he don pass Ath. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
I don set 5 alerts for bnb I must enter no matter how tight.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
QuinModah:
Kindly help me copy the link on Puvo signature and post it.

NL bot doesn't allow Telegram link
Post it where?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bizzibodi(m): 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
SteveOfu:
NL Cry.pto Currency on Telegram
Should I remove d dot?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lovinhubby2wife(m): 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
I done vex enter BeeNB, I've been waiting for it to dip for where, now it's at 170usd, I have two options either it increases further and I sell or it dips and I leave it there as a long term investment

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
lovinhubby2wife:
I done vex enter BeeNB, I've been waiting for it to dip for where, now it's at 170usd, I have two options either it increases further and I sell or it dips and I leave it there as a long term investment

Hehe.. did you see the previous 15min candle before you entered?...
Lets see how the hourly candle closes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sailor1:

Hehe... Ok ooo

How would you feel if bnb goes up to 300 soon and returns back to your 60 buy price in the next years?

I’ll buy more

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by puregrace(m): 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sailor1:

grin
Hehe... I didn't say to lump everything into eith oo...
Most of my eith is profits cycled from other alyts...
With time, you'd see why old folks respect eith. When a pullback comes, na eith go save u

Remember when folks were saying betece is dead... It just showed us it runs this market.

When playing altys, its good to split your portfolio between multiple but manageable assets. It keeps you from jumping from one coyn to another... Timing the cycle is important and knowing when to play rith and play other alyts too...
Lol. Don't mind me jarey. I read somewhere that people are dumping ethy for BSC for its cheap fees and boom everyone saw BNB wild movements today. Is it connected?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
puregrace:

Lol. Don't mind me jarey. I read somewhere that people are dumping ethy for BSC for its cheap fees and boom everyone saw BNB wild movements today. Is it connected?

No idea... Bnb is an good exchange coyn and usually pumps in all bullruns... There should still be some upside left in this run but I think it takes a breather over the next day or two..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
haymekus:

I’ll buy more

Thanks

Ok... No wahala
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
nittly:
please which other way can I change my XR.P balance to US.DT on binance...... I have try the "convert" and "sell method" but my amount is too low for the transaction, I need to change this because my XR.P balance is dropping!!!!
plz have you gotten the solution, we have d same problem oo...and d gurus here are not helping person.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tammyboy1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
Alexxien:

Xrpp transactions are instant!!!! Though it been a while since I use binance, but I thought they have deactivated xrpp. Check your wallet address and make sure you were actually sending to xrp address and not another coin address.
the wallet address and tag No were both correct,after tracing the transaction, they said tecUnfunded payment, any explanation?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mulannoire(f): 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
Biko where is Openheavens? I am greeting from this side smiley
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IMAliyu(m): 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
bizzibodi:

d coin will fall further b4 my eyez...when I want to buy a fast coin lower..d coin go show me olsen bolt na so I go miss that opportunity..when I sell a coin
few moments d coin go enter moon..bnb dribble me no b small..after I vex buy am I come sell am now he don pass Ath. cry cry cry
Reminds me of this meme

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mayhemlord: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
Never knew that anti spam bot dey ban people anyhow.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mayhemlord: 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
IMAliyu:

Reminds me of this meme
I am more concerned about the coins on binance smartchain compared to bnb itself.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
mogreen22:
thats y oco is preferred..O.C.O.one cancels the order...in this case since d price movement neva actually dip but surge upwards instead
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
murphyrichy:
plz have you gotten the solution, we have d same problem oo...and d gurus here are not helping person.
bro the solution I did was that I transfer my XR.P total amount back to Lu.no wall.et and it increase so later I will add more to it until it up to 10USD then transfer back to bi.na.nc.e again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
nittly:
bro the solution I did was that I transfer my XR.P total amount back to Lu.no wall.et and it increase so later I will add more to it until it up to 10USD then transfer back to bi.na.nc.e again
ok, I don't know that one oo.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
More details extract below
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardano_(cryptocurrency_platform)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ronin1: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
bizzibodi:

Chief abeg buy na, some of us have been waiting for a pullback, so na u dey delay market since
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2021
ONT don turn to USDT

The coin no wan move up again

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by phenzy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
$LTC ( LITECOIN) just now Flipped the major Resistance here near this year ATH And ready to move upwards toward making A new ATH
I can see it going to go X2 from here as it is near the major resistance and once it breaks above it it will revisit $370 and make a new ATH
Keep an eye Close on LTC
This one Pumps the Hardest in Altseasons which is starting here very soon

Also i can see a Cup and Handle patter in LTC in weekly chart according to Poloniex Data and that it also RETESTED after making C & H pattern and Pumped back again which is a extremely Bullish sign for the Continuation of Bull Trend on huge market cap coins like LTC
Buy zone- $219- $215 - $208
Sell zone - $255- $310- $382..... $500 (if we break above ATH)

AS GOTTEN AT 2PM TODAY FROM A FRIEND BUT THEN THE WAS ALREADY AT $224

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
Got some usdt now. Can I buy BNB now or wait cos the thing just dey shoot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by phenzy(m): 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
carsuperman:
Got some usdt now. Can I buy BNB now or wait cos the thing just dey shoot

Follow your heart bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: adb7(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.