Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3293146 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iampaulsmith(m): 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hehehe I sense premium tears! sad
carsuperman:
Got some usdt now. Can I buy BNB now or wait cos the thing just dey shoot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sKeetz(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fomo will wreck many people on this thread. After all the plenty talk from sailor and co, you guys still dont want to learn.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iampaulsmith(m): 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
Seems like a lot of people don’t even read their post at all or probably many don’t even understand what they are saying. May the sight of green candle not wreck people ehn grin grin
sKeetz:
Fomo will wreck many people on this thread. After all the plenty talk from sailor and co, you guys still dont want to learn.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
sKeetz:

The same spirit that carry people to FOMO into BNB will make them FOMO out at a loss to another cøin while it is consolidating for a couple of days.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Uglychicki:

I am learning d hard way... I promise to be a bear nd be patient... Blood every where, I am licking my wound, slowly recovering..... Kai...
if you trade futures then my signal channel might interest you

@zentradesforum on tele.gram,
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Macgyver1: 12:09am On Feb 18, 2021
Mayhemlord:
I am more concerned about the coins on binance smartchain compared to bnb itself.

Cake
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 12:11am On Feb 18, 2021
phenzy:
$LTC ( LITECOIN) just now Flipped the major Resistance here near this year ATH And ready to move upwards toward making A new ATH
I can see it going to go X2 from here as it is near the major resistance and once it breaks above it it will revisit $370 and make a new ATH
Keep an eye Close on LTC
This one Pumps the Hardest in Altseasons which is starting here very soon

Also i can see a Cup and Handle patter in LTC in weekly chart according to Poloniex Data and that it also RETESTED after making C & H pattern and Pumped back again which is a extremely Bullish sign for the Continuation of Bull Trend on huge market cap coins like LTC
Buy zone- $219- $215 - $208
Sell zone - $255- $310- $382..... $500 (if we break above ATH)

AS GOTTEN AT 2PM TODAY FROM A FRIEND BUT THEN THE WAS ALREADY AT $224
did this call 3 days back in my free Signal channel

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 12:12am On Feb 18, 2021
haymekus:

Smashes $160

Let’s goooooo
BNB is headed to 220 tho
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lordemperoris100(m): 12:19am On Feb 18, 2021
Tolu181:
ONT don turn to USDT

The coin no wan move up again
My bag is very heavy on that Koin and also TRB.

I'm still waiting for the chaos o

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 12:22am On Feb 18, 2021
COULDN'T POST THIS ONE HERE(FORGOT) BUT IT ALL WENT FINE

more on Telegram @Zentrades

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nairacountry(m): 12:55am On Feb 18, 2021
Sailor1:

grin
Hehe... I didn't say to lump everything into eith oo...
Most of my eith is profits cycled from other alyts...
With time, you'd see why old folks respect eith. When a pullback comes, na eith go save u

Remember when folks were saying betece is dead... It just showed us it runs this market.

When playing altys, its good to split your portfolio between multiple but manageable assets. It keeps you from jumping from one coyn to another... Timing the cycle is important and knowing when to play rith and play other alyts too...

Once the bull run is over, many of the 'investors' who are presently "trading" and new traders alike will pull fund to Eithr. Higher DD will result into > in price. QED

More investment fund to Eithr ahead of Beeteecee largely due2 huge diffc in price/unit
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 1:18am On Feb 18, 2021
Lordemperoris100:
My bag is very heavy on that Koin and also TRB.

I'm still waiting for the chaos o

I can assure you that your waiting would not be in vain.

Let’s those jumping around continue jumping.

Just hold the project I called tight.

$KSM $ONT $TRB

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 1:41am On Feb 18, 2021
Back on BNB
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Proffesy: 2:30am On Feb 18, 2021
Who remembered the last price bnb hit before the general red market??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 2:52am On Feb 18, 2021
puregrace:
I don't know the hype abt Eth. The guy just tied my money down giving me 50-50kobo like I be begger I don't know what Oga @Sailor1 see for stagnant ETH.

Are you awake now, lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MzDeeb(f): 3:17am On Feb 18, 2021
Udapod:
Download binance academy app from playstore. There are articles and videos there. You can also visit their website to learn.

Okay. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 3:37am On Feb 18, 2021
nairacountry:

Once the bull run is over, many of the 'investors' who are presently "trading" and new traders alike will pull fund to Eithr. Higher DD will result into > in price. QED

More investment fund to Eithr ahead of Beeteecee largely due2 huge diffc in price/unit

Logical. Question is, the market isn't Logical
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MyChoice1: 4:03am On Feb 18, 2021
murphyrichy:
ok, I don't know that one oo.

if it's less than $10, use the convert to bnb option.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tammyboy1(m): 6:05am On Feb 18, 2021
nittly:
bro the solution I did was that I transfer my XR.P total amount back to Lu.no wall.et and it increase so later I will add more to it until it up to 10USD then transfer back to bi.na.nc.e again
how long did it take for your Xrpi to hit your benance wallet? Because i sent some from my roqquu wallet for more than 18hrs now, it hasn't reflected in my benance,transaction failed but there was no reversal
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibk2020: 6:29am On Feb 18, 2021
pls any hope for $Bch and $Dot?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by enoone7: 6:32am On Feb 18, 2021
this is the right time to buy ONT

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 6:34am On Feb 18, 2021
iampaulsmith:
Hehehe I sense premium tears! sad
someone told me last time not to enter and I lost to winning huge.i follow my head this time

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 6:34am On Feb 18, 2021
Ibk2020:
pls any hope for $Bch and $Dot?
just in on bch and made little gain. But be careful
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DextrousDavid(m): 6:35am On Feb 18, 2021
enoone7:

@ 1.2?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:11am On Feb 18, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

I can assure you that your waiting would not be in vain.
Let’s those jumping around continue jumping.
Just hold the project I called tight.
$KSM $ONT $TRB
I don't even plan on leaving
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 7:13am On Feb 18, 2021
tammyboy1:
how long did it take for your Xrpi to hit your benance wallet? Because i sent some from my roqquu wallet for more than 18hrs now, it hasn't reflected in my benance,transaction failed but there was no reversal
between 5 minutes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anowax(m): 7:18am On Feb 18, 2021
BnB sha... Sold @147 yesterday and it kept going up. Been waiting for it to come down, chaa. Now consolidating between 165 and 170 with no plans of coming down ��‍♂️. Don't know what to do no more. Be like na to buy and hodl going forward be the koko because this trading stuff me no understand am again oo

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 7:21am On Feb 18, 2021
enoone7:
WHY ARE YOU CLEANING UP YOUR CHART INDICATORS? THAT'S REALLY PETIT YOU KNOW?

combining MFI and some TradingView candle stick indicator. bro that's a good trade idea but fvkd up NGN mentality yo got there any way

some here are not just premium members, but are pine coders.
sh*t

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 7:25am On Feb 18, 2021
bizzibodi:

Should I remove d dot?
kindly DM Abies2d
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 7:25am On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=bizzibodi post=99170299][/quote].com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 7:26am On Feb 18, 2021
elmas:

That link isn't going through
it's is going DM @puvo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by enoone7: 7:33am On Feb 18, 2021
DextrousDavid:

@ 1.2?
next bus stop @ 1.6 or @2

(1) (2) (3) ... (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Landowner101(m), Tushking and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.