Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3356032 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
alphaNomega:

I don't deal with cryptocurrency

You don't know the half of it

Do you know how big liberty reserve and e-gold were before they got taken down?

I don't think you know about them because these were the top ecurrency platforms back in the day. Veterans will know.

Enjoy your transactions while it last
Read and understand what blockchain and peer to peer transactions are.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
alphaNomega:

I don't think you know about them because these were the top ecurrency platforms back in the day. Veterans will know.

Not the same as bit.

Very big difference.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by alphaNomega: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Icecream4U:
Read and understand what blockchain and peer to peer transactions are.
Dude I understand Blockchain very well. It does not mean it can't be taken down
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Edipet:
Check well,.. you need to be verified on kuucoin too same as binance,.. only hotbit needs simple phone number and email verification.
Alright. Thanks sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
DieRich5:
re u sure u can't withdraw without doing ku verification undecided
Can you?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
alphaNomega:
BITCOIN is not a website. It lives in our computers.

How do you take it down when it is not centralized like the liberty reserve and e-gold you mentioned?

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MN07: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
alphaNomega:

You don't deal in cryptocurrency then why are you here BUHARI MONITORING SPIRIT ?

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Icecream4U:
Can you?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Check my previous posts, and check the market to see the previous. You’d see I was right. There’s been no government policies or news to cause the spike nor the reversal. Yet, I was right. That was TA, the candles, and all. Government policies, and news do influences, but TA is for real.

BTC 39k first or 43k first?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mayorgt(m): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Claim 1000KIN daily.......Check my signature!

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
mayorgt:
Claim 1000KIN daily.......Check my signature!
this shit wey go finish person Data before you get 25kin,.. before you get $1 equivalent of kin, you go spend data worth 1k plus time consuming,...i Don delete am from my phone since

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
QuitNotice:
Sorry for disturbing ma. I just got the kuucoin apk, but it's been really hard to deposit. Can you help with how to do it?
I don't use Kucoin much but the time I used it, I made deposit through Binance.

*Bought crypto on Binance
*Copied that particular crypto address on Kucoin
*Used the address to request for withdrawal on Binance
*Binance sent my crypto to Kucoin

This is the only method I have tried on Kucoin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
jedisco:

Some of you are annoying. If you do not understand whatever I wrote and cannot search it out, then ask.

That you're new is not an excuse to be d*mb and not learn the phrases associated in an industry you want to trade. If I want to actively trade stocks and I done know the meaning of PE ratio, divedends or how to valuate a stock. Or I want to go into real estate and I don't know what deed of assignment e.t.c mean.

If you plan to be active in crypt0, then learn the lingua. If you plan to trade passively, then no need... You can buy bitc0in at whatever price and go to sleep
grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
alphaNomega:

Liberty reserve closed down with my $15 grin , I didn't even noticed it was even taken down by feds till months after....As a teenager at dat time I was using that account on pyramid schemes advertised on guruslodge grin Honestly, apart from free browsing, babadinho help me made some cash...Thanks man, wherever u are grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AirBay: 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
Elsueno:

Liberty reserve closed down with my $15 grin , I didn't even noticed it was even taken down by feds till months after....As a teenager at dat time I was using that account on pyramid schemes advertised on guruslodge grin Honestly, apart from free browsing, babadinho help me made some cash...Thanks man, wherever u are grin

Hope you don have 3kids... you know ficozone grin you be ancestor.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Natasha2(f): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Icecream4U:
If you don't verify, you can't withdraw or use p2p on kucoin.
You can withdraw on KuCoin without Verification.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AirBay: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
Where is this market going undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jp130(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Airdrop this, airdrop that. A lot of rubbish coin appears in my wallet just because of participating in airdrops. Check my signature and invest in tron n claim it everyday. In 34days, u will recover your invested amt and d rest are your gain
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Natasha2:

You can withdraw on KuCoin without Verification.

No you can't. Have you tried it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Landowner101(m): 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
This crypto of a thing eehn, if you no wise, you no fit make money from am.I don observe say e get some set of people way their work na to just confuse people from the whole truth, i mean naive people.
Last year early november my people been wan entrust me with small money make i use start up something, as i don finish uni (bsc) before i go do service (nysc) . But due to as things take be,the money no later come. The thing pain me wella based on wetin one bitboy guy and other self acclaimed gurus for youtube project say bitcoin go reach. As at early last year november, bitcoin been dey $66,000, based on their talk, them been yarn say bitcoin go reach at least $100000 by the end of december last year.
Earlier this year the money show, small money wey dey manageable. But as bitcoin dey fall, fear no wan gree me invest am for the coin wey dey my mind, sotey bitcoin fall reach $33000. Fortunately for me i just dey watch one comedy skit for youtube naso i get notification say bitboy just upload one video, i switch to the video come begin watch am.

For the video him just dey yarn say bitcoin might fall even more deeper, ( below that $33000 ) level, causing his followers fear.Na there i gather morale, buy the potential coin wey been dey my mind with all the money wey they entrust for my hand. As at now the money don add extra 75% gain.

The point of this my long epistle be say this btc na tecnological asset wey be sey go dey add value with time, just like nasdaq stock (apple, microsoft, google, facebook, amazon).
Any time wey btc fall this kind fall, gather mind buy coins, no listen to online distractors and confusionist bcus na dat time dem dey bag enough coin, come they distract people till wen the stuff go rise , na there them go come again come dey give una unrealistic price wey btc go reach before them dump for the naive ones head, and naso the circle go continue.

Thanks for reading.

30 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
jedisco:

Some of you are annoying. If you do not understand whatever I wrote and cannot search it out, then ask.

That you're new is not an excuse to be d*mb and not learn the phrases associated in an industry you want to trade. If I want to actively trade stocks and I done know the meaning of PE ratio, divedends or how to valuate a stock. Or I want to go into real estate and I don't know what deed of assignment e.t.c mean.

If you plan to be active in crypt0, then learn the lingua. If you plan to trade passively, then no need... You can buy bitc0in at whatever price and go to sleep

This life no hard, nah people like you the make am hard undecided .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
Landowner101:
This crypto of a thing eehn, if you no wise, you no fit make money from am.I don observe say e get some set of people way their work na to just confuse people from the whole truth, i mean naive people.
Last year early november my people been wan entrust me with small money make i use start up something, as i don finish uni (bsc) before i go do service (nysc) . But due to as things take be,the money no later come. The thing pain me wella based on wetin one bitboy guy and other self acclaimed gurus for youtube project say bitcoin go reach. As at early last year november, bitcoin been dey $66,000, based on their talk, them been yarn say bitcoin go reach at least $100000 by the end of december last year.
Earlier this year the money show, small money wey dey manageable. But as bitcoin dey fall, fear no wan gree me invest am for the coin wey dey my mind, sotey bitcoin fall reach $33000. Fortunately for me i just dey watch one comedy skit for youtube naso i get notification say bitboy just upload one video, i switch to the video come begin watch am.

For the video him just dey yarn say bitcoin might fall even more deeper, ( below that $33000 ) level, causing his followers fear.Na there i gather morale, buy the potential coin wey been dey my mind with all the money wey they entrust for my hand. As at now the money don add extra 75% gain.

The point of this my long epistle be say this btc na tecnological asset wey be sey go dey add value with time, just like nasdaq stock (apple, microsoft, google, facebook, amazon).
Any time wey btc fall this kind fall, gather mind buy coins, no listen to online distractors and confusionist bcus na dat time dem dey bag enough coin, come they distract people till wen the stuff go rise , na there them go come again come dey give una unrealistic price wey btc go reach before them dump for the naive ones head, and naso the circle go continue.

Thanks for reading.
finnaly I see one who tows my path..
Forget crypto is bigger than life.. reason no formula to it than common sense.. just do your thing..

All these analysis, I no dey pay ear to Dem at all, I just dey do my thing and pray luck follows me..
Anyway which way.. WAGMI cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
Slp undecided

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 12:00am On Feb 07, 2022
DaemoLee:
SLP chart looking funny like a pump is imminent.
Not a financial advice pls.

Every SLP N1 step issa N47k+ to my portfolio. Just hope it won't go back to 0.0098 heavy buy point.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:09am On Feb 07, 2022
alphaNomega:

I don't deal with crypt0currency

Good man, why are you bothered about folks in crypt0?

Don't worry, they'd lose money and you'd become Dangote.
Are you happy now?

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:18am On Feb 07, 2022
alphaNomega:

You have no idea what blockchain is. That you compare bitc0in to liberty reserve just shows that

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 12:23am On Feb 07, 2022
jedisco:

Good man, why are you bothered about folks in crypt0?

Don't worry, they'd lose money and you'd become Dangote.
Are you happy now?

You get time sha! Silence is best for someone like this comparing Crypto to Liberty reserve (website based). He his simply talking nonsense

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SolarE: 12:31am On Feb 07, 2022
wink My Country People I greet ooo... Bosses in the building Tuale ooo.... Make una non forget your boys here oo...... Timely updates is vital ooo, there are some of us here that solely depend on updates from this trend for our journey in this SPACE Oooo........ Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dljbd1(m): 12:35am On Feb 07, 2022
42k btcee

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dljbd1(m): 12:39am On Feb 07, 2022
Wanbissaka:
if money dey no be to buy like 10 btcee now dey wait for 60k value
I swear mehn...chai! angry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Flash360: 12:41am On Feb 07, 2022
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Geekels, Aegerine, Ekehwinz, Enyinne(f), 10cedes, Tflex01, Siberia01(m), psalm68(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.