Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3310638 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) ... (3649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DannyEl12(m): 12:45am On Feb 07, 2022
armadeo:

No you can't. Have you tried it.

Yes you can. I still use it without verification. There's a 10k(NGN) P2P limit per transaction but you can make multiple N10k orders of you're buying more than 10k or contact one of those P2P sellers via WhatsApp.

Daily withdrawal limit is also 1BTC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by betcliq: 1:00am On Feb 07, 2022
Shiba to the moon .

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Olamyyde(m): 1:08am On Feb 07, 2022
Landowner101:
This crypto of a thing eehn, if you no wise, you no fit make money from am.I don observe say e get some set of people way their work na to just confuse people from the whole truth, i mean naive people.
Last year early november my people been wan entrust me with small money make i use start up something, as i don finish uni (bsc) before i go do service (nysc) . But due to as things take be,the money no later come. The thing pain me wella based on wetin one bitboy guy and other self acclaimed gurus for youtube project say bitcoin go reach. As at early last year november, bitcoin been dey $66,000, based on their talk, them been yarn say bitcoin go reach at least $100000 by the end of december last year.
Earlier this year the money show, small money wey dey manageable. But as bitcoin dey fall, fear no wan gree me invest am for the coin wey dey my mind, sotey bitcoin fall reach $33000. Fortunately for me i just dey watch one comedy skit for youtube naso i get notification say bitboy just upload one video, i switch to the video come begin watch am.

For the video him just dey yarn say bitcoin might fall even more deeper, ( below that $33000 ) level, causing his followers fear.Na there i gather morale, buy the potential coin wey been dey my mind with all the money wey they entrust for my hand. As at now the money don add extra 75% gain.

The point of this my long epistle be say this btc na tecnological asset wey be sey go dey add value with time, just like nasdaq stock (apple, microsoft, google, facebook, amazon).
Any time wey btc fall this kind fall, gather mind buy coins, no listen to online distractors and confusionist bcus na dat time dem dey bag enough coin, come they distract people till wen the stuff go rise , na there them go come again come dey give una unrealistic price wey btc go reach before them dump for the naive ones head, and naso the circle go continue.

Thanks for reading.
Bitboy is a well known scammer on youtube. He always has ridiculous price predictions i.e ETH to 20k, Ada to $15.

If you want to watch quality crypto content on youtube, Benjamin Cowen(the only one I fully trust), investanswers and coin bureau are the way.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:08am On Feb 07, 2022
Mk I Short btc undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:09am On Feb 07, 2022
DieRich5:
Mk I Short btc undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SambankmanFried: 1:27am On Feb 07, 2022
Born2conquer:

The first thing i did in 2022 was ignoring crypto analysts, let BTC do a 20% dump and every one of them will start screaming bear market, BTC to 30, BTC to 35.
Let BTC do 20% profit and the hype will start again, i pity those who sell based on what the bosses said.

An influencer posted "if you don't sell on -10% ,you will sell on -90%", if we've been selling all coins on every -10%, how will you make profit in the market? When will you know when to jump back in?

BUY GOOD PROJECT: HODL.

EVEN THOUGH SOME GOOD PROJECT WILL be valueless but others will do well.

Full stop
Nothing concern crypto with pangolo analysts and analysis. Market wey never reach 10 years you dey analyse
Most of them are doing TA on crypto futures and getting roasted daily. I pity newbies who day trade crypto. They will have a long career

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Phils: 3:42am On Feb 07, 2022
Hello Miners,

Please what is the best/easiest/safest way to access USDT on Kucoin and start trading. I am using Binance and know my way a bit on it.

Thank you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 4:01am On Feb 07, 2022
Phils:
Hello Miners,

Please what is the best/easiest/safest way to access USDT on Kucoin and start trading. I am using Binance and know my way a bit on it.

Thank you.
Send from binance to kucoin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubbiish(m): 4:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Landowner101:

For the video him just dey yarn say bitcoin might fall even more deeper, ( below that $33000 ) level, causing his followers fear.Na there i gather morale, buy the potential coin wey been dey my mind with ALL the money wey they entrust for my hand. As at now the money don add extra 75% gain.

In as much as I agree with life is all about taking risk, I wouldn't advice the bold next time. You don't invest money that has been entrusted in your hand in crypto. You invest your own money, should in case the market decide to otherwise, u will have the patient to wait. I will also suggest since your investment has done 75% gain, pull out the funds that has been entrusted to u & leave your profit.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 4:26am On Feb 07, 2022
Rubbiish:

In as much as I agree with life is all about taking risk, I wouldn't advice the bold next time. You don't invest money that has been entrusted in your hand in crypto. You invest your own money, should in case the market decide to otherwise, u will have the patient to wait. I will also suggest since your investment has done 75% gain, pull out the funds that has been entrusted to u & leave your profit.
Best advice.

Crypto fit change am for you anytime o. grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Landowner101(m): 4:32am On Feb 07, 2022
Rubbiish:

For the bolded, the money was entrusted in my hand to start up a business (which crypto is actually a good business)

Secondly, i sold 50% percent of the coin after posting here yesterday, has the coin still have a lot of potential.

Thanks though, for your wonderful advice.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubbiish(m): 4:38am On Feb 07, 2022
Landowner101:

For the bolded, the money was entrusted in my hand to start up a business (which crypto is actually a good business)

Secondly, i sold 50% percent of the coin after posting here yesterday, has the coin still have a lot of potential.

Thanks though, for your wonderful advice.
Ok nice one
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 5:05am On Feb 07, 2022
BTC to the moon or bull trap? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Happiness09:

I don't use Kucoin much but the time I used it, I made deposit through Binance.

*Bought crypto on Binance
*Copied that particular crypto address on Kucoin
*Used the address to request for withdrawal on Binance
*Binance sent my crypto to Kucoin

This is the only method I have tried on Kucoin
Alright. Thanks a lot ma. It seems this is the method everyone is using

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DipnFearbuyOnly: 5:12am On Feb 07, 2022
Woke up to this pump

BtC is being manipulated by whales grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by temitayomie: 5:39am On Feb 07, 2022
Icecream4U:
Send from binance to kucoin

Why? Kucoin P2P is easier.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 6:08am On Feb 07, 2022
btc must go bk to 30k b4 april

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:13am On Feb 07, 2022
Mazinewmoney, your persistency is paying off kiss

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trainee223: 6:14am On Feb 07, 2022
Just woke up to see green everywhere. I will just monitor this market today like monitoring spirit grin grin any funny move downward I go japa.

Crypto has really been a blessing this 2 days

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:29am On Feb 07, 2022
[quote author=Saucewalka post=110002300][/quote] grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 7:29am On Feb 07, 2022
AirBay:

Hope you don have 3kids... you know ficozone grin you be ancestor.

Kids? grin am not even married sef grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:32am On Feb 07, 2022
Zabiboy:

$50,000 is just above 1.5 BTC... So that guy nor fit cause any dump..
Unless there's something else you're referring to
No. I'm not talking about the guy that bought $50k BTC.

what I meant is that after this mini pump, BTC will dump hard, so you guys should get ready.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jollos(m): 7:39am On Feb 07, 2022
Pls my good people I just register on binance. What does this mean.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 8:06am On Feb 07, 2022
seankafor:

Except he bought this dip, his persistence is not paying off at all. Person wey buy at 0.029, 0.028

Some of you go just see green you go think say the person holding that particular coin is in profit

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 8:09am On Feb 07, 2022
Like this comment if you will be eating extremely well this week.

Thanks to CRYPTO

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2022
Trainee223:
Just woke up to see green everywhere. I will just monitor this market today like monitoring spirit grin grin any funny move downward I go japa.

Crypto has really been a blessing this 2 days

I folded my hands this weekend dey look the market. After last week's profit.

I Don enter again this a.m with tight stop loss.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2022
I can't believe I didn't buy anything in 33k mark.

This is beyond trenches. I'm so disappointed. Come and see analysts confusing human being. Smh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2022
temitayomie:

Why? Kucoin P2P is easier.
He didn't mention that his account is verified.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:43am On Feb 07, 2022
It hasn't started yet. Took 12kusd profit this morning @$0.0140

When SLP starts pumping you go know. By that time, people eye go soon clear because it will be tooooo late.
seankafor:

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
I can't believe I didn't buy anything in 33k mark.

This is beyond trenches. I'm so disappointed. Come and see analysts confusing human being. Smh
fomo bro... Fomo angry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:45am On Feb 07, 2022
If only you read my post about my last purchase at that fatal dip
dayo229:

Except he bought this dip, his persistence is not paying off at all. Person wey buy at 0.029, 0.028

Some of you go just see green you go think say the person holding that particular coin is in profit

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by temitayomie: 8:46am On Feb 07, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
It hasn't started yet. Took 30kusd profit this morning @$0.0140

When SLP starts pumping you go know. By that time, people eye go soon clear because it will be tooooo late.

30k USD profit

Be calming down sir.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) ... (3649) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Mentholated, WestPB, eddiense, BjaySexy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.