Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3318060 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 11:47am On Feb 07, 2022
XaToXi:

grin grin grin

Thanks. Needed the answer yesterday though.

Good thing I didn't exit Gala in anticipation of the usual Monday/Tuesday dumps.

The weekly close pumps were useful.

I wonder why those whales didn't buy at 33k and are now pumping it on weekly and monthly closes.

Could be exchanges and market makers doing that.
we dey gala together bro....entered at 45 cent...,
I know dey plan to sell am at 35 before ....

cuz I dey reason am say e go dip to like 10 cent.....so that'll be able to buy more units.
But e fit pump to like 40/42 sha.....(maybe I'll sell at dat price).
We still in d bear season ...let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:48am On Feb 07, 2022
Chikacha:

No my brother, most people on this thread are trading with 200 USD and below. The state of mind on this thread is just tooo different for the above to be so. Plus anyone who calls out their profit here is not trading with anything close to that, it's as simple as that. Those who trade within that region do not make noise at all.

In fact, the rich ones nor even get account here, you will never hear his voices, just passerby's, passing here every day or week . Na one dead white shirt and boxers them dey wear water their plants.
so the rich ones Dy TG, Reddit,discord ND TW but not NL undecided
Guy stop saying shit, this thread is still the best so far, u think people no get money here, I laugh U hard

Money can't change some people, not all rich people act like dat some talk shit AF the most

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
seankafor:
speak for yourself bro..

People been loud mouth is just individual difference, nothing like rich boys don't make noise..

I Know of mini whales here that too boastful
I swr, alot of Nigerians re not okay.
I posted some thing abt Crypto % on WhatsApp and my cousin post after viewing my ND said "people wey no get money na make noise pass" the same person was hyping OBO wey Dy make noise alot last year wey lie about the total amount he makes last year ND the fool believe am.

Make Dem come see Abj rich boys or musicians make alot of noise,
90% of Nigerians re still thinking childish, I remember someone saying food wey Dem cook with fire wood sweet pass gas own undecided

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
SUPERPACK:
grin

This old man.

He Sabi talk rubbish
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Supremeboss: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
EverGrow Coin is about to be listed on Safemoon today. This is the best time to buy it, can sell after it's listed of allow it. It is not a shitcoin but a coin with real utility value.
https://cryptostreetupdate.com/evergrow-coin-price-how-to-buy-evergrow-coin-price/
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2022
jedisco:
Awon 20keks gang... abi 28k....
Finally, the 28k trade was overcrowded.
I was targeting 30k and above and if 30k failed, then 25k and below.

Jokes apart, though many missed this move, I don't think we're out of the woods just yet.

Lol. I closed my btc and atom shorts and converted to longs. I think these coming rate hikes have been priced in though. So my best guess is that it will pump and consolidate to higher lows and then higher highs with little dips (the kind we experienced btw Friday n today) except when FOMO kicks in on the high.

I will keep my eyes on the fear n greed index, once it tops 75, I take my profit and prepare for another round of shorts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
DieRich5:
I posted some thing abt Crypto % on WhatsApp and my cousin post after viewing my ND said "people wey no get money na make noise pass" the same person was hyping OBO wey Dy make noise alot last year wey lie about the total amount he makes last year ND the fool believe am.

90% of Nigerians re still thinking childish, I remember someone saying food wey Dem cook with fire wood sweet pass gas own undecided

The last sentence no be lie grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SambankmanFried: 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
a good p2e Hodl
for the long term

CRO - Superbowl is coming 1 to 2$

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DipnFearbuyOnly: 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
Chikacha:

No my brother, most people on this thread are trading with 200 USD and below. The state of mind on this thread is just tooo different for the above to be so. Plus anyone who calls out their profit here is not trading with anything close to that, it's as simple as that. Those who trade within that region do not make noise at all.

In fact, the rich ones nor even get account here, you will never hear his voices, just passerby's, passing here every day or week . Na one dead white shirt and boxers them dey wear water their plants.

You didn't get the sarcasm in my post

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ebowo:

Yes,,, what's up about the news of kucoin being removed from playstore, shey I no go withdraw my naka and solraz go hot bit?
I've been searching to know if they are having problems but didn't see any. Chat customer care up to hear what they have to say about it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by temitayomie: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
Icecream4U:
I've been searching to know if they are having problems but didn't see any. Chat customer care up to hear what they have to say about it.

There is no problem with kucoin app.

Apps sometimes go off the Google store for different reasons.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
temitayomie:

There is no problem with kucoin app.

Apps sometimes go off the Google store for different reasons.
What are some likely reasons to warrant fear?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Healthquest: 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Healthquest: 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
LEARN how to start a career on blockchain.

I'm a Dm away.
Follow me on twitter @token_surge

See my thread https://www.nairaland.com/6975411/create-own-shib-token-fantom

And YouTube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i-XV9iC7k0
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Conceptsncontex(m): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Is it right to keep buying BNB or I should just keep buying ethereum

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Chikacha:

You go dey cast us abi….
Passerby, if I give you dirty slap. See your eye like lollipop. Mtchweee. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
Samakus:
Guys take a look at lustcoins. It's on COINMARKETCAP. 1b total supply. Price currently down at 0.009

3 new exchange listing-contracts for LUST have been signed to start trading in February. This could go parabolic!

NFA. DYOR

Anticipate!!!

DYOR

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Teaser4(m): 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
DieRich5:

dat nigga still get village boy mentality, nobody go hype you if you know hype yourself, there’s no general rule in life all na freestyle. Any barrel dey make noise lately, he said most ppl wey dey here dey trade with less than 200$ , well a poor man go always think say everyone poor like him, he’s a pauper and a nobody… make e go find a Job to feed his lazy ass…

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
jedisco:
Awon 20keks gang... abi 28k....
Finally, the 28k trade was overcrowded.
I was targeting 30k and above and if 30k failed, then 25k and below.

Jokes apart, though many missed this move, I don't think we're out of the woods just yet.

I jumped on various ALTS but sadly played them for swing profits before the big move of couple of days ago instead of staying in my seat.

Now looking for those that haven't moved majorly in comparison to others. Have taken a seat on CRV. Any other suggestions?

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 2:24pm On Feb 07, 2022
Ibime:

I jumped on various ALTS but sadly played them for swing profits before the big move of couple of days ago instead of staying in my seat.

Now looking for those that haven't moved majorly in comparison to others. Have taken a seat on CRV. Any other suggestions?
$GODS haven't move much. It has a strange habit of moving when others are done. $REQ too.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
Icecream4U:
$GODS haven't move much. It has a strange habit of moving when others are done. $REQ too.

Don't know those names. I am asking of Majors and top 50
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
Those who bought SLP with me at the time the post below was made should be eating good now.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
seankafor:
speak for yourself bro..

People been loud mouth is just individual difference, nothing like rich boys don't make noise..

I Know of mini whales here that too boastful

Don't be carried away my brother. I'm not saying that individuals cannot be boastful. I am saying that In truth, most people here only trade with 200 USDT and below. This is something I can take to any bank any where in the world. Na so people go dey kill themselves to make money, unto say one person come here dey shout thousands of USD wey them nor even get.

As for boastful individuals I know we have them but they are not the rich guys. I have been in Nairaland for too long to ague about people, what they have or do not have. Out of all your mini whales, how many have you actually met in person to confirm what they have.

Cause with the respect of individual safety in mind, I can give you up to 10 actual whales wey never post fiyam for here and I consider whale as 3 million to 100 million USDT

Another shame to all the guys who only come here to argue and shame the Oga them, between the first and second dip, I introduced a colleague to Nairaland and futures, I was still preaching "don't use all your capital ooo" next thing I know the guy made close to 200k USD in a week. "I'm like haba what was leverage?" he "said next to nothing". I made it a mission to see that transaction with my own eyes to believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
I for just buy more (DCA) my $Slp at 009 cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hushdaddy: 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Icecream4U:
Those who bought SLP with me at the time the post below was made should be eating good now.
can one still buy it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
santos123:
I mentioned verasity(VRA), they just secured partnership with China. This coin will moon heavenly.
this is pumping well.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hushdaddy: 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
Can I still buy it?
Icecream4U:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
Chikacha:

Don't be carried away my brother. I'm not saying that individuals cannot be boastful. I am saying that In truth, most people here only trade with 200 USDT and below. This is something I can take to any bank any where in the world. Na so people go dey kill themselves to make money, unto say one person come here dey shout thousands of USD wey them nor even get.

As for boastful individuals I know we have them but they are not the rich guys. I have been in Nairaland for too long to ague about people, what they have or do not have. Out of all your mini whales, how many have you actually met in person to confirm what they have.

Cause with the respect of individual safety in mind, I can give you up to 10 actual whales wey never post fiyam for here and I consider whale as 3 million to 100 million USDT

Another shame to all the guys who only come here to argue and shame the Oga them, between the first and second dip, I introduced a colleague to Nairaland and futures, I was still preaching "don't use all your capital ooo" next thing I know the guy made close to 200k USD in a week. "I'm like haba what was leverage?" he "said next to nothing". I made it a mission to see that transaction with my own eyes to believe it.

Its faceless here! However, If everyone start making a screenshot of there portfolio and posting it here, u would still not believe wat u would see cos ur mind is programmed/pegged at ur $200, with this mentality, I doubt if u have ever traded up to $1k or even $500. So speak for urself like some1 earlier advised and only say what u have proves on.

Its Pointless cos there is simply nothing anyone owe u to prove to u.

Mazinewmoney i hope u are riding SLP just like I am. Cos e never pump at all yet profit don full ground.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Natasha2(f): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
armadeo:

No you can't. Have you tried it.
Yes I’ve done that severally, except they just started this last week because that was about the last time I made withdrawal on Ku.

I don’t know about P2P I’ve never used that.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
Vra
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

43k to 44k first.

BTC now @ 43K. Now eyes the 44k if selling pressure doesn’t press.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Robnectar(m), SINisSIN(m), mayorrex(m), BeastOfNoTribe and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.