Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3346426 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 11:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

I wonder if there's really a thing like this? undecided
if there is someone should share it will make trading easy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2022
Rubbiish:

The bold is one of the ripple effect of war & it is normal in war, that is why no one pray for war. During the Nigeria Biafra war, a lot of Igbos outside Igbo land were killed by Nigerian soldiers. War doesn't affect leaders of a nation alone, everyone is affected. It is still at the early stage, it will get to a point, other nations against Russia will start killing Russians living in their countries, to show solidarity. It can get that bad.
I feel sorry for dem tho

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:13am On Feb 28, 2022
jp130:
We keep going

Why in the world are you repeating this scam. Why do you have to advertise this scam here. Please, share me your ideology.... I'm very sure the normal people here are not listening or looking at this twice so I'm not even worried about them. But, I also know that most newbies would fall for this.
So , for anyone reading this, there is no single way that is guaranteed to make you money in crypto. In fact, no single person can guarantee to lead you to a place that would make you money in crypto. Be rest assured, they are looking for what little you have left. Trade carefully, do your own research!!. I have done better on my own without following anybody.

P.S
I cannot believe I would ever say this here but there are bosses everywhere now, names changing up and down.. Bosses disappearing and newbies reappearing....New smart traders emerging everywhere... and all to just to lead you to their investments and use you to cash out.
Sad.

Why do people think that cheating other people is the only way to make it in life.. why why.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 12:34am On Feb 28, 2022
dukeboss:
this is scam lost my trx to them.
served you right
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 12:48am On Feb 28, 2022
XaToXi:

Binance
hmm oo ! Binance dey find wahala oo what if Putin bomb binance now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 12:56am On Feb 28, 2022
Sammyklever:
For this that wants to understand how to get whitelist of good Nft project

Just mention me....

How does this discord stuff work?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zabiboy: 1:25am On Feb 28, 2022
seankafor:

If Kyiv falls, expect a huge dump
Explain how undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zabiboy: 1:28am On Feb 28, 2022
Timekeeper:

.... Openheave.n no dey even talk abt those coins she dey always vouch for..
openhèaven na your fellow guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 3:34am On Feb 28, 2022
Tyche:

Checked the usdt pair on futures and it's not there.

True. But it's the only crypto exchange I've seen with rub pairs.

One way to play it would be to "go long" on usdt/rub in spot, cash out at the top when rub bottoms out, then wait for rub to recover and convert it to alts or stables.

grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 4:51am On Feb 28, 2022
Ada is looking good in mini skirt!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 6:25am On Feb 28, 2022
Jameselias:
if there is someone should share it will make trading easy

Very easy and you don't even need calculator.for example I want to buy gala at 0.22838 with $150 then my target is 0.30 and I want to put my stop loss at 0.20500.i will input that $150 at 0.22838 where I want to buy it then I see quantity of coin I will get.i will now input the quantity of the coin I will get at my target and see how much I will make then also input the quantity at my stop loss and see how much I will loss.if am ok with what I see then I will execute the trade like that with same entry,stop and target

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:32am On Feb 28, 2022
If you have a phantom wallet, this NFT is available for mint right now.

Platform: #SOL

https://bizarreplatypus-mint-one dot io

Replace the dot with . io

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 6:45am On Feb 28, 2022
XaToXi:

True. But it's the only crypto exchange I've seen with rub pairs.

One way to play it would be to "go long" on usdt/rub in spot, cash out at the top when rub bottoms out, then wait for rub to recover and convert it to alts or stables.

grin grin grin

cool cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Anyone0455: 7:43am On Feb 28, 2022
StrafordSTONES:
The narrative that bitcoin and Eth are gonna pump with the drums of war jarring are strong but yet it remains uncertain...I mean this thing can take volatility to either sides.

Well the risk takers would buy and position themselves for a pump...people protecting capital would do good to only observe.

Me I'm following news bumper to bumper to know whether na to hold naira go sure for me now.

Which sute fo you recommend for me toread news updates.from?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 7:47am On Feb 28, 2022
Russia economy go Dey compete with Nigeria soonest
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dukeo(m): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

How do u get rugged in a free mint. Anyways It was a degen play as I stated.

For me every NFT is a degen play. Keep your heads up and keep pushing knowing NFT can easily make u life changing money, I wish I can promise to drop more NFT plays here but no time for that. Follow the NFT space and take risk accordingly.

I have personally made over $10k just playing flipping NFT between Jan and February

I have 80$ I got from one airdrop and I want to invest this one, multiply it but not sure how to. Please school me

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 8:14am On Feb 28, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

How do u get rugged in a free mint. Anyways It was a degen play as I stated.

For me every NFT is a degen play. Keep your heads up and keep pushing knowing NFT can easily make u life changing money, I wish I can promise to drop more NFT plays here but no time for that. Follow the NFT space and take risk accordingly.

I have personally made over $10k just playing flipping NFT between Jan and February
I want to learn about nft please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 8:18am On Feb 28, 2022
Jameselias:
Does anyone know a calculator one can use to calculate profit and loss in spot
randy01:

Very easy and you don't even need calculator.for example I want to buy gala at 0.22838 with $150 then my target is 0.30 and I want to put my stop loss at 0.20500.i will input that $150 at 0.22838 where I want to buy it then I see quantity of coin I will get.i will now input the quantity of the coin I will get at my target and see how much I will make then also input the quantity at my stop loss and see how much I will loss.if am ok with what I see then I will execute the trade like that with same entry,stop and target

You can use the futures calculator too

Just change leverage to 1x.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2022
Jameselias:
hmm oo ! Binance dey find wahala oo what if Putin bomb binance now
That is true oo but binance is not in Ukraine na
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 8:24am On Feb 28, 2022
Timekeeper:

I swear u r right.. The only call I av benefited from OH is Solana..... Other calls like Shiden, Kyl, RMRK was more like a call to dump on us.... Openheaven2 no dey even talk abt those coins she dey always vouch for..

I can't take any body's call serious again..

You wey Dey always insult bosses wey dey here....How would they not dump trashes on ya head grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2022
Anyone0455:

Which sute fo you recommend for me toread news updates.from?

Basically from the internet....and the kind of people you follow on social media handles
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2022
@Ibime,

What's your view on the happenings and it's impact on the market?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 8:57am On Feb 28, 2022
Please who is using kucoin is their P2P safe ?
Can i use it?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2022
��������
When I retire to bed every evening ruminating over life, I discovered that:
��������
Sometimes, to succeed in life you need ENEMIES.... Yes!!!
��������
You need people who will mock you, so that you can run to God.
��������������
You need people who will try to intimidate you, so that you can be courageous.
�������
You need people who will say "NO" so that you can learn how to be independent...I mean how to do it yourself.
�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀
You need people who will disappoint you so that you can put all your trust in God alone.
�‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍�
You need people who will work towards you loosing that job, so that you can start your own big business.
�‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍�
You need people who will sell your 'Joseph' so that 'you' can get to Egypt and be a Prime Minister in a strange land of captivity.
��������
You need a cruel landlord, so that you won't be too comfortable in someone else's house, then you can build your own house on time.
��������
But sometimes, when we are disappointed, we feel very bad and we tend to remain on that spot. Not knowing that the end-point of disappointment is the beginning of your accomplishments.
�‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍��‍�
Understand this, "that every disappointment you once had came with a blessing!" However, it is not everyone that partakes in this blessing that I'm talking about.
��������
You cannot see a new OPEN door while you are still putting all your attention, time and energy in trying to force the closed one to open.
������
And again I say, "No disappointment can ever come without an attached blessing!"
�������
So, when the disappointment come, thank God for it and tell "HIM" to open your eyes to see the new blessing that HE has for you!
�����
Disappointment is PHASE 1 while accomplishment is PHASE 2. I doubt if one can jump the protocols.
��‍♂�‍♀�‍♀��‍♂�‍♀��‍♂
That is why it is called BREAKTHROUGH Something must BREAK so that you can go THROUGH!
������
Encourage someone today....you are lifted.
Please don't thank me for this post but bless others by sharing this. God bless you all.
��⚫⚪�☑

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2022
narite:

You wey Dey always insult bosses wey dey here....How would they not dump trashes on ya head grin

Shut up joor... Who are th bosses.. Ote
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2022
cry cry
Enyinne:
Hahahaha. Exactly
Only to benefit themselves oo . Na mumu dey follow link so to enable her cash out . We are watching. People no too get sense walahi grin

Remark is remaking my like negatively

Shiden has shiding from me cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yusluvad(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2022
You've asked this same question severally, and still asking. Why ? It is safe and easy to use...
Prayfortheworld:
Please who is using kucoin is their P2P safe ?
Can i use it?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 9:35am On Feb 28, 2022
Na wa io . I have Rmrk. I bought at $21 . What's ur price ? Hopefully it will come up
Timekeeper:
cry cry

Remark is remaking my like negatively

Shiden has shiding from me cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2022
Enyinne:
Na wa io . I have Rmrk. I bought at $21 . What's ur price ? Hopefully it will come up

33 cry cry cry cry cry

I'm selling immediately it comes close to that price... Useless coin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotspotbro(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2022
Sammyklever:
For this that wants to understand how to get whitelist of good Nft project

Just mention me....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2022
StrafordSTONES:
@Ibime,

What's your view on the happenings and it's impact on the market?

Same as before. I am only buying after a dip with 10-20% of portfolio. eg I bought LUNA and AVAX on the dip to $37k last night. And I'm selling after 5 or 10%

Wish I had learned futures at this point

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2022
Since October last year over 4 months,market has been boring swinging from 33k-45k..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) ... (3666) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Nedstar, rocksimon, tweakstar, JAccksnow(m), eghos12(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.