Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,036 members, 7,828,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3346223 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SoapQueen(f): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Please, I need someone to teach an amateur/beginner like me.

I want to take the leap and start Crypto.

I'm so lost and confused but I'm a fast learner.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Shiden.. One of the most unfortunate coin in this world... No news abt any developments at all

Chai Openheaven20 cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BUGOFF(m): 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
SolarE:
wink wink
Boss man, abeg where can you direct me to learn deeply the ABCD....Z about NFT cause I know you are too busy to take a pupil.

Follow the link on my signature. Everything you need to know is there.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dear news rider, Peace talk begins tween Russia and Ukraine.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 4:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
OpenHean2019:

This is how I go with my Gem, I look for ridiculously undervalued solid projects.

Solid is a keyword, by solid I mean very important.

PNG for example is the UNISWAP of $AVAX while KYL is chainlink of DOT.

I study its market cap and tokennomics.

I look at for gems with massive potential upside and very low chance of failing and project that even if they reach 50% of their potential would be massive for me.

So my number one Gem KYL for example sits at $0.3 with a 63million TS with price projection as high as $20, for me even if we don’t see $20 if we see $10 I’m good.

Same with my Mango bag and PNG bag if they see only 50% of their projections I would be okay.

So I buy a small amount and DCA when I can and wait!

When everyone joins the party then I start selling.

Edited.

Anytime I see Openheaven201 give a call again, I go unsee and distance myself from it
cry cry

Shiden fever, Kyl cold, rmrk cough cry

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2022
[.]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
Btc FA looks really good.

We are doing well in terms of war/uncertainty safe haven narrative.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubbiish(m): 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
Timekeeper:

Anytime I see Openheaven give a call again, I go unsee and distance myself from it
cry cry

Please can u stop this blame game?
U can't blame anyone now, we are talking about war talks between two powerful nations. Sanctions upon sanctions, all these will certainly affect the cryptto space. Military operations & bombardment has already started in Ukraine, so u don't expect market to perform as usual. This is beyond a bad call, but more of an unforseen occurrence. No one saw this coming, so u can't blame anyone right now.

19 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by patricknz(m): 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Timekeeper:
Shiden.. One of the most unfortunate coin in this world... No news abt any developments at all

Please stop this! Nobody else is to be blamed but yourself.....learn to do your own research.
If someone makes a call, are you to ape in blindly? If you decide to adopt it, that’s on you and not openheaven.
This guy/lady has been a blessing to this platform and i have adopted calls that were made here by him and some other people...... some didn’t workout, while some did and I’m grateful.

THIS IS CRYPTO AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY DECISION YOU MAKE.

17 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rubbiish(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
SoapQueen:

Thanks in anticipation.
This is not a good time to start cryptto as a newbie! Too much uncertainty!
Wait till the Russia Ukraine invasion talk has gone down

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by patricknz(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
Timekeeper:

Anytime I see Openheaven201 give a call again, I go unsee and distance myself from it
cry cry

that RMRK made my year bro. It was a good one, the only problem is that people get too greedy and don’t take profit. I rode RMRK i think from $8 to $56.
Abeg as the guy calls no dey favour una, make una kuku dey ignore am, no come dey call the guy out make him no vex come dey lock up. The guy dey help my life abeg.

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ibime:

Even if I play futures, it will only be for profits to buy peppersoup. I'm not a gambler

Lmao
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
Putin's action will bring a major setback for Russia in many ways.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bogdanoff: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hope you apes with strong hands got my pump. Keep holding.. i want the wojaks to panic and sell before i pump

Bogdanoff:
I will pump some coins very soon, let me put some joy in the hands of some apes with strong hands. let me make a call to pump them.

The power of BOGDANOFF
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
SoapQueen:

Thanks in anticipation.

Wait for dust to settle first. While waiting learn as much as you can. Go to YouTube and watch the trading channel. Any term you don't grab, Google it till you understand.

Look for Emperorbtc channel on telegram. Find his free attached documents and use them. I even printed mine out.

Learn about support and resistance wella. Follow the gurus here. I love the TA given by Jedisco because it's simple enough for a newbie to follow and improve on.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
Pls what’s the cause of operations anomaly, please try again .. I’ve not been able to trade since morning .. it’s frustrating

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
Timekeeper:

cry cry

No, Nna, Please don't say that, Ideas are shared but she alone cannot move the market. We're all people here we cannot guarantee anything. I also Bought SDN from her calls , my heart broke! but I moved on. She nor send me go buy am and the next calls I saw from her I commot eyes 101%. I nor try am kpata-kpata but with time, I tried Rmrk or what is it called, I got some money so she is only human. As she is trusted here and takes her time to research and help, if she carry us cash out sef, I would hardly call it a sin. She has always been here. Some work, some nor work.

And the kind market too, very dry and all over the place.
Abeg. Let us not blame anyone lest we struggle to find good people. Instead, let us do our own research and exercise more care and patient in the market.

The real deal is that the market is against you, you are against the market, make money!

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ibime:

Same as before. I am only buying after a dip with 10-20% of portfolio. eg I bought LUNA and AVAX on the dip to $37k last night. And I'm selling after 5 or 10%

Wish I had learned futures at this point

Added SOL to the above and have taken profit on all of them as we hit $41k as I can't see any significant news event pumping the market except peace talks which most people are not hopeful about

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
seanwilliam:
Pls what’s the cause of operations anomaly, please try again .. I’ve not been able to trade since morning .. it’s frustrating

Don't know about you but anytime I get it on my bynance app, there's dump incoming. Everytime. Like clockwork
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
Timekeeper:

cry cry

You call yourself timekeeper yet could not take into congnisance the time at which those calls were made which was the middle of bull market, and they all did good numbers during that bull.

Every crypto call is timebound and subject to Bitcoin and other macro events. If you have not learned this, you never start for Crypto.

21 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
Tyche:

Don't know about you but anytime I get it on my bynance app, there's dump incoming. Everytime. Like clockwork

Another pump and dump in the making.

This sudden pump This pm shock me. Everything ran away from my bids.

I almost chased the green, almost but held my self in check.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
armadeo:

The US central bank is hinting at the possibility of delaying the rate hike from March to June. Now, the probability of getting a raise has decreased by 50 points to 8.5%.

Copied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Timekeeper:

cry cry

Your combined investment for those coins no pass 30 dollars, but na you make noise pass.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Please who knows whether paybis is still accepting nigerian debit card

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
Edipet:
Please who knows whether paybis is still accepting nigerian debit card

Most of the cards are blocked.
But try fidelity virtual card.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Edipet(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:

Most of the cards are blocked.
which card is it likely to accept
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Timekeeper:

grin grin cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
As everything dey now , we dont take chances rather we take profit . I don sell my metis now with some profit . Waiting for re-entry when market dumps.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojay36: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Timekeeper:

That coin is from the pit of hell, it sinked my portfolio over 60%

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smartlife(m): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
I am kind of seeing some positive with the market. Good news coming in little by little.

Keep hodling guys. Houbi global just listed $Polc
Some coins am holding that will run once bullish is confirmed. $pit $pbr $polc

For MEXC fans like me. P2P trading have been introduced.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
armadeo:

"What goes up must come down." Satoshi Nakamoto on Bitcoin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
nonut:
Your combined investment for those coins no pass 30 dollars, but na you make noise pass.

Lmfao. Why evilz

(1) (2) (3) ... (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) (2223) ... (3666) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.