Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3373417 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) ... (3679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2022
Check our out Scallop (sclp) i hv been holding it and it going to do well in coming months . I no be professional oo . I dey learn oo.l grin
Fastt ,abeg guage em for me . I'm holding till October.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emmynoel999: 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
https://discord./tD2S2ma3mj
I got whitelisted for a nice NFT project and I want to sell my WL spot.
All you are going to need is just little ETH for gas fees(The mint price is zero.)
Interested folks should DM me.
Offer ends on the 29th of this month
Proofs below.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
Enyinne:
I dey tell u . Train gradually taken off . Over careful is also a problem. Lowest prices might not be seen on d floor in coming weeks grin
you're right about that over careful part, but you see that low prices part, hmm, you've gotta keep open minded in this line of biz never say never cuz.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by charleybam(m): 12:21am On Mar 26, 2022
I have After death Nft whitelist for sale,message me through my gmail on profile

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:21am On Mar 26, 2022
STG will do $5 easily.

Will ride it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 3:10am On Mar 26, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
STG will do $5 easily.

Will ride it.
what's the Alpha cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by production4u: 4:07am On Mar 26, 2022
This is our telegram group with

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by production4u: 4:16am On Mar 26, 2022
This is a free tron trx cloud mining platform.

1. Register through the link on my signature and you will immediately be given free 7777 experience gold tron trx.
2. You will need to activate your miner with at least 5trx and you will earn 3% daily income on whatever amount you deposited for ever.
3. There are two wallets on the platform: Basic and Promotional Wallet.
4. You are able to withdraw 3% of your total deposit everyday on the basic wallet for ever.
5. You are able to do daily, weekly, monthly investment with daily interest as 1%,1.5%,2%,3%etc depending on your choice and withdraw at the end of your investment cycle.
5. You can however buy, send, withdraw and cash out your earning in naira through "Bundle Africa" (with link on my profile).

I have been cashingOut daily for about 2months and some people on the platform have been doing same for more than 4months.

Just 5trx is all that you need to start.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 4:21am On Mar 26, 2022
Babalakin:
what's the Alpha cheesy

Beyond $Rune, multi Chain capabilities, Layer zero.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by KangaIye: 5:05am On Mar 26, 2022
Am a sheep I need a good shepherd on this journey.

I want to venture into this crypto journey somebody please lead me embarassed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 5:50am On Mar 26, 2022
KangaIye:

YouTube is your best bet, start watching crypto video tutorials.
Nobody has the luxury of time to put you through.

Finally, be very wary of scammers, they abound here.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MapleBae2020: 6:39am On Mar 26, 2022
KangaIye:

I was going to say be careful so the supposed shepherds won't roast you for suya... But what do I know!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 6:48am On Mar 26, 2022
I'm 1x up already on scallop

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 26, 2022
Two coins you should consider.

But please DYOR.

$HTR... I am in 30% profits already. Currently at $0.6.

$KLV... I remember shouting about this few days back. Up 25% in 12 hours, it just started moving. Currently at 0.025

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 7:28am On Mar 26, 2022
ThisisIkemefuna:
STG will do $5 easily.

Will ride it.

Strong man. I was waiting to catch it again at $1.80 to $2. The thing done run leave me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2022
Ibime:

Strong man. I was waiting to catch it again at $1.80 to $2. The thing done run leave me

I FOMO at $2.6 (got a small bag)

I go TP at 2x. If he dips to those levels (1.8 - 2) which I’m hoping for I would triple my bag.

It’s a new project I expect a lot of volatility- like the early days of $Sol and $Luna but what they are building is solid.

Thanks for the call.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 7:58am On Mar 26, 2022
GMT....a token for the year

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2022
Congratulations to Mazinewmoney!

You dropping your wallet address, you should be asking him how he was able to achieve the 12$k not asking for handout. Nigerian and their begging mentality

We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a mail to r.chibuogwu@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

NB: if you are not computer savvy, you will be trained.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 8:03am On Mar 26, 2022
KangaIye:

congratulations you can join m y c r y p t o n g on telegram
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2022
A big morning shout-out to 9japple, mehn may God bless you anywhere you're

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by blues343(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2022
lavylilly:

You dropping your wallet address, you should be asking him how he was able to achieve the 12$k not asking for handout. Nigerian and their begging mentality

We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a mail to r.chibuogwu@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"

I just sent you a mail please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2022
lavylilly:

just like that.....I smell scam

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 9:33am On Mar 26, 2022
Luna has been buying btc since some weeks now

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 9:35am On Mar 26, 2022
lavylilly:
congratulations you can join m y c r y p t o n g on telegram
Long Time luv....it been Forever. undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nwadikemaduka(m): 9:37am On Mar 26, 2022
Have you ever wonder how you can invest and make weekly profit online ? Well, I'm happy to share Educator page with you.

https://instagram.com/pltnmpros

Text him now and join his mentorship program to start earning. Have made $6000 In just 5 days
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2022
Ezemarcel:
just like that.....I smell scam
it's an NGO sponsored training
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 9:57am On Mar 26, 2022
See Coinbase for Canada

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2022
Sunndaywillie:
See Coinbase for Canada
They are trying to prevent money laundering
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2022
Kp3r shocked

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kay005: 10:45am On Mar 26, 2022
Good day, pls I am having issue with kucoin intelligent verification, whenever it brings out the puzzle for me to push to the right position, there won't be another puzzle at the other end to key into. And I couldn't pass through this stage for some months now. Someone should kindly help. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) ... (3679) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: michealewela, WestPB, jayce232, Samuelojonla123(m), rgjs, Jayboltz(m), BeastOfNoTribe, Jega2000(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.