Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3283525 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) ... (3638) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by posty56: 11:10pm On May 08, 2022
R2bees2:
No doubt if BT.C go down further. I will quote you when bulls comes back...
please tell me you sold at $300
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:12pm On May 08, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
This particular NFT will moon. You will regret if you miss out. It’s the

You will regret in Jesus name too..

Nonsense

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 12:15am On May 09, 2022
Mustblow:

I've been asking myself this same question,i have been waiting patiently for trx to fall so that trxdown token will rise but trx has been really stubborn.

Trxdown just dey loose money for me.

Must be due to its new stable coin.

Not likely to dump anytime soon unless it depegs.

Why trxdown and not btcdown sef?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 2:07am On May 09, 2022
Week about to be funny

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 2:23am On May 09, 2022
Sunndaywillie:
Week about to be funny

Russia knows too well not to touch Elon Musk.

America and NATO would go to War if a hair drops off Elon Musk head.

Russia wouldn’t dare!

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by posty56: 3:27am On May 09, 2022
Sunndaywillie:
Week about to be funny
so what are you saying , they'll touch Elon musk lol ,in their dreams, Elon musk no be small man , man controls so much investment which top elites are involved ,they can't risk anything happen to him
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by okuta007: 3:43am On May 09, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 5:44am On May 09, 2022
posty56:
please tell me you sold at $300
Took profits then I left big moon bag.. Tell me a single project that is not down to -50%
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 5:56am On May 09, 2022
But guys on a second thought, I am pondering over some things Jedissco have said in the past about Bitcoin always presenting buying opportunities at least 2 times in a year...what if right now is one of those opportunities? With all these bad news flying, what if after this may, and bitcoin and ALTs takes a bounce and do maybe 50% to 100 and we all regret for allowing fear take over?

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 6:06am On May 09, 2022
StrafordSTONES:
But guys on a second thought, I am pondering over some things Jedissco have said in the past about Bitcoin always presenting buying opportunities at least 2 times in a year...what if right now is one of those opportunities? With all these bad news flying, what if after this may, and bitcoin and ALTs takes a bounce and do maybe 50% to 100 and we all regret for allowing fear take over?

Definitely. But not now. The scenarios for both last year may and this year are quite different.

There was free cash with no interest from covid 2020 hence the parabolic pump. Now QE and rates hike are a form of reset to the global market. Most assets are over-priced and over valued. They need to come back to their real value hence the reset.

The selling pressure on BTC is still high (wallets are moving their coins to exchanges) combined with those that expected a bull after the fed meeting are trapped @37k. Nobody will buy at that price.

Fed will raise the interest rates again by next month so it's going to be a slow grind. Right now, the market is at "extreme fear" Sellers are trying to exit with little or no buyers.

If you are at loss, it's best to close or delete your app for a while but if you have funds, DCA.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by princejones(m): 6:29am On May 09, 2022
Babalakin:
wow where did u buy?.. ATH on kucoin is $18 or so
ATG on binance was 200$
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 7:05am On May 09, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

I know this is a fancy thing to say. Must have said it myself too.

But in reality don’t put yourself in position where you have to die with a coin. Prepare for everything.

This is the first major dip I’ve been fully prepared for. Seeing more than a 50% correction in my crypto portfolio last May was not funny. It pushed me to get knowledge, learn risk management.

Today the market is upside down and I’m relaxing here.

I’m not dying with any coin
May don't really favour crypto it's from the chart sef. Confirmed from last year
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 7:21am On May 09, 2022
Ezemarcel:
it was listed at the price of 200
dats too bad oh,ur 2k should remain less than 5h now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2022
Weirdgee:
May don't really favour crypto it's from the chart sef. Confirmed from last year
What about last two, three and forth years?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2022
sweetveek:
dats too bad oh,ur 2k should remain less than 5h now
I'm not checking it again......very soon binance wil launch a token no body will buy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 7:27am On May 09, 2022
nna777:

Definitely. But not now. The scenarios for both last year may and this year are quite different.

There was free cash with no interest from covid 2020 hence the parabolic pump. Now QE and rates hike are a form of reset to the global market. Most assets are over-priced and over valued. They need to come back to their real value hence the reset.

The selling pressure on BTC is still high (wallets are moving their coins to exchanges) combined with those that expected a bull after the fed meeting are trapped @37k. Nobody will buy at that price.

Fed will raise the interest rates again by next month so it's going to be a slow grind. Right now, the market is at "extreme fear" Sellers are trying to exit with little or no buyers.

If you are at loss, it's best to close or delete your app for a while but if you have funds, DCA.

Nice inputs, thanks man

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 7:27am On May 09, 2022
Ezemarcel:
I'm not checking it again......very soon binance wil launch a token no body will buy
it'll definitely pump one day sha,you bought because you thought it was another gmt abi
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macphilip: 7:30am On May 09, 2022
Sowget (formerly MyTopExchange)

Buy or Sell your Bitcoin, Perfect Money & Deriv/Binary funds on Sowget.
We will pay you instantly within 2 minutes.

We also exchange:
UBA Africard, AstroPay Card, Skrill, Neteller, Advanced Cash,
InstaForex, JustForex & FreshForex
Litecoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin, USDT, TRON, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin

Join our referral program & earn juicy commissions from every transactions of your referrals
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 7:32am On May 09, 2022
Can someone quickly explain this trailing loss stuff on Binance and the meaning of activation price
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:38am On May 09, 2022
grin grin
Ezemarcel:

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emzreus(m): 7:40am On May 09, 2022
Hey Tolu181 and OpenHeaven2019 .. was going through the thread seeing you're the main two guys here who are also big time into NFTs like I am smiley

Would like to contact y'all to connect. How do I go bout that please?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 7:40am On May 09, 2022
sweetveek:
it'll definitely pump one day sha,you bought because you thought it was another gmt abi
I swear....I don even dey press calculator join.....Incase my 2k$ do 100x

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 7:45am On May 09, 2022
Ezemarcel:
grin cheesy cheesy na wa oh,e choke.next time try dae wait make the first 2 candlestick form first b4 u buy any launchpad or launch pool coins, at least u go know where d market dae go
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 7:47am On May 09, 2022
Ibime:

Watch and be blessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuSLgWjz3rw
Thanks chief, how do we follow up on Feds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by millennialaku2: 7:47am On May 09, 2022
its too late to short, and its too early to long.

lowkey waiting to yab that guy wey no wan use eye see $28k grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:17am On May 09, 2022
Always remember

Time in the market is better than timing the market

Good morning

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 8:19am On May 09, 2022
Siberia01:
Can someone quickly explain this trailing loss stuff on Binance and the meaning of activation price

It means the stop loss will move at a certain percentage you set behind the asset price once the activation price is hit.

So if you set $100 activation price with 1% trailing for stop loss and price drops to $100, your stop loss will be $99. If price doesn't get to $99 and increases to $110 after hitting $100, your new stop loss will now be $108.9 instead of $99.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 8:28am On May 09, 2022
Ezemarcel:

grin grin funny guy

You no do your homework very well. When Binance listed GMT, it Mcap was less than $100m so more room to grow. For GAL, Mcap was around $1b when Binance listed it so it was bound to dump.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 8:58am On May 09, 2022
XaToXi:

It means the stop loss will move at a certain percentage you set behind the asset price once the activation price is hit.

So if you set $100 activation price with 1% trailing for stop loss and price drops to $100, your stop loss will be $99. If price doesn't get to $99 and increases to $110 after hitting $100, your new stop loss will now be $108.9 instead of $99.

Let me get it right
Is Activation price= price when the trade begins ( ie long or short)

Or is it the price I wanna take my profit?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ezemarcel(m): 9:27am On May 09, 2022
dayo229:

grin grin funny guy

You no do your homework very well. When Binance listed GMT, it Mcap was less than $100m so more room to grow. For GAL, Mcap was around $1b when Binance listed it so it was bound to dump.

My question to you now is why is the market cap 1billion....when at the real sense it was a fair launch...?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 9:55am On May 09, 2022
Ezemarcel:
My question to you now is why is the market cap 1billion....when at the real sense it was a fair launch...?

Manipulation, nothing like fair launch.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mustblow: 10:06am On May 09, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) ... (3638) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: THUNDER4real(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.