Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3314597 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (3651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by babanne(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
@Sailor1 and other gurus on TA, Please where is our TP on ADA tonight? Orvia it still going up more than what we see now? I need to take profit please.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibk2020: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
babanne:
Its possible. My advice though is:
1. Don't buy all from a single seller. Buy from like 4 to 5.
2. Make sure you sent money before you click on "Transferred Next" to ensure smooth transaction.

point no.2 very wrong advice.

always click "transferred next" before you send money

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
clems88:
Imagine! Eth.ereum charging me 36$ to send fund from trust wallet to my binance sad is this not wickedness
that's one of the reasons why other altcoins with smart contract programs that allow fintechs d ability to create some defi cryptocurrencies that will run on dz altcoin blockchain; will in the near distance future catch up with Eth and may perhaps displace Eth from its no 2 position since theirs offer lower gas fees. Unless Eth 2.0 is released soon but until then enjoy paying high transaction rates just to send eth across the network

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
kolagbemi:

I'm quiet disappointed with the way Ripple is taking the case....but last last na settlement.

My worry is the fact that the business model doesn't seem to me as a good investment option for us who wants 400% per annum.

I'm already looking the way of TRX, LTC, Chainlink and BNB assist the 2 giants.

For me, TRX, LTC and BNB first.

I'm seriously interested in the XRM/XLM conversation as good investment option.
They will settle Las last. Except US government want ripple to go elsewhere which many Asians countries would welcome e.g China.

The business model is super fine. The energy efficiency is super dope among all the coins it uses less energy and transaction speed is per micro second and fee are extremely cheap same goes for TRX.Have you seen the price of XRP today?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Blesschemical:
Good evening all, please am a student about to write exams on 15 march but yet to complete my school fees. The school fees is #57,000 and i have been able to raise #30,000 please am begging you all to have mercy and help me out so i can write my exams Thanks and God bless

Dear Blessing,

Kindly inform your fellowship Pastor about your current predicament, in the absence of none, this the best time to Invest so you don't go begging for money

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
lordfalcao:
sell and buy it again when it hits 500

How is this helpful?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lordfalcao(m): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ibeme:

How is this helpful?
in summary. BnB is still undervalued, you are selling at a loss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
kolagbemi:

For the past 48hrs I read so much about XRP because I chose the coin for a very long time investment option. But I've read a lot that makes me have a rethink.

I've check for the worst scenario for XRP and to me it's not really scary, moreover settlement is the most likely way out..this will be good for small traders like us....in the sense that, the fines will be on the current XRP on escrow by which Ripple plan to keep controlling the price at a stable price. That will reduced the power Ripple has on price control...they still hold over 60b xrp in escrow.

My problem with X.R.P is the main objective of the coin....the token is designed to be used as international bank transfer.

My worry.... for this to work, there must be price stability. will this not keep xrp price from rising above a particular price.

Guru in the house please enlighten me....this same applies to XLM because they are bird's of same feather.
In a meeting with IMF President Lagarde she said somethings in a coded language which means Ripple. Western Union has partnered with ripple, many more are in talks with ripple, they are transparent. A feed days ago, ripple CEO made a transfer and it was made public, advantage, it not like uncle "b" Bill Gate has criticized "B", because of it anonymity, few hours ago Elon Nwachukwu said, "B" is to high for such price, the last time he aid such prices if Telsa went up, fasten your seat belt, XRP is about to mive. The truth is XRP price would rise abnormally analyst has projected $1000. I am personally not scared of SEC case with ripple worst case scenario it's settlement
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
Loris576:
Bosses, what are the top 6 coins you suggest i should go long term with by hodl. I need advice . thanks
How long do you intend to hodl? In this market long term is relative, which could be 6hrs, a day or even weeks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
RichyBendollar:
One of my .coin:. just disappears SXP about 50$ and i have checked my trade history i could not find where i sold it only saw when i bought it, can i be liquidated on spot trade ?
yes...only if your hand mistakenly click and trade under classic/advanced chart features like especially the CROSS OR ISOLATED MARGIN TAB. those ones naa for professional n experienced traders ooo but what really happened was that, you were margin called.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2021
pius4luv:
Can I invest 50k on bitcoin or eth ?
Yes you can
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
lordfalcao:
in summary. BnB is still undervalued, you are selling at a loss

I feel you, however I have stepped out at $270 and will step back in at $250 or $200 when it retests support. I will return with all my initial capital plus profit from my last B.N.B trade so I don't lose compounding effect.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
Comeandcollect:
Epp me oooo, does anyone know when Ripple will rise, I bought at N320 for N250k worth.

The bag is so heavy cry
Any buyer here oooo
Calm down you will soon know how you came about your monicker. Indeed you will comeandcollect

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
R2bees:
Please guys I have input every passwords I can think of on this binancce account and I'mstill unable to create account. I need example of passwords with uppercase letters. Abeg
Have you been able to creat an account?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
dake40:

I bought 920k @350.

Counting my loss. Will hodl. Hopefully it does come back before December.

Came across this thread so late

Lesson learned
It too far na you no mention Easter, do you want to sell?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
Comeandcollect:
Epp me oooo, does anyone know when Ripple will rise, I bought at N320 for N250k worth.

The bag is so heavy cry
Any buyer here oooo
Yes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
grin
Ibeme:

I feel you, however I have stepped out at $270 and will step back in at $250 or $200 when it retests support. I will return with all my initial capital plus profit from my last B.N.B trade so I don't lose compounding effect.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Comeandcollect:

The bag is so heavy cry
Any buyer here oooo

I Wan buy... I will buy at 320....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Lunnooo X.rp 366

Bynance 245

Reverse was the case 2 weeks ago........

If u transfer your x.rp from Bynance to lunnno now, your fund will have a significant increase.

If you know you know

Cc: Notyamate grin cheesy

I pray lunnnoo introduce p2p option soon.....

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
It was just as if Lunno was waiting for Nigerians to leave their app b4 increasing their exchange rate..

Imagine 3 weeks ago, U.SDC was just struggling BTW 420 and 430 naira before CBN crypt00 but today, it has hit 700 naira after CBN Don ban grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Openheaven2019, any advise on BAKE.. The stuff don break me finish oooo grin grin grin grin grin.. Chaiiii...

Even D0D0 wud have been a better option than BAKE that baked mi
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gentlelord(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
fascia:
Can someone explain the price disparity of beeteecee between binance and luno?
Is there anything to be worried about??
Nothing to be worried about really.

It's just demand and supply.
The sad thing is you can't actually profit from it coz of CBN ban and Luno doesn't have a P2P system. Else, you would have done Abitrage, send your coins from Bina..nce to Luno, it appreciates automatically, sell and then comeback to Bi.nanc.e and buy again.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
Gentlelord:

Nothing to be worried about really.

It's just demand and supply.
The sad thing is you can't actually profit from it coz of CBN ban and Lunnnnno doesn't have a P2P system. Else, you would have done Abitrage, send your coins from Bynace to Luuuuuno, it appreciates automatically, sell and then comeback to Bi.nanc.e and buy again.

My thoughts exactly..... But to me, I still think I can buy from Bynance and sell to. Lunnno as a means of saving it for long term purpose...

I'm sure lunnooo will surely work out a plan fr withdrawal sooner or later
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ManOfCompetence(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
To the gurus here.....Is this safepal airdrop legit...And how can I source for crypto to mine.......I'm new here

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by billyG(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Notyamate:
Lunno Naira exchange rate just dey make me laugh, I mean 1bt.c #37m when on Binnance e never even reach #30m. That's what Nigerians can do to you. Omo! as them see say Nigerians don pack their loads go other trading platform cos of CBN palava, they are trying all necessary means to lure them back.

Just wish they could integrate p2p, and also add more qoins.
Are U saying if I sent 1 bt.c from Binance to lu.no #30m he go become #37m?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
billyG:

Are U saying if I sent 1 bt.c from Bynnance to lu.no #30m he go become #37m?

It may sir....very possible
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bashit(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
DenreleDave:
Openheaven2019, any advise on BAKE.. The stuff don break me finish oooo grin grin grin grin grin.. Chaiiii...

Even D0D0 wud have been a better option than BAKE that baked mi

Same here with Cake ���
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Midazman(m): 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ibeme:
No stop loss on BNB for me. I entered at $200 and I'm riding this till $500 at least just going off my comparison to ETH market cap

Bro... abeg which be dis, wey dey give portfolio performance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ibk2020:

point no.2 very wrong advice.

always click "transferred next" before you send money
No ,you are wrong. send money first, b4 clicking on Transferred money.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Midazman(m): 11:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
haryodehjia:
BNB target reached 340

woow.. this is nice. abeg link me with this person so i van also have guided crypto trades
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Midazman(m): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sysdatek:

Yea

My BNB is Worth 1.1 M Usd

nice one baba.. abeg teach us your strategy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lecowas: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2021
billyG:

Are U saying if I sent 1 bt.c from Binance to lu.no #30m he go become #37m?

Even if it becomes #70m , how are you going to withdraw it when all naira withdrawal has been suspended . It’s just a ploy to lure people back and it’s a trap, it’s either you stay with them and look at your money or you go back to Binance or whichever place you are coming from after you have paid an exorbitant fee as charges for transacting that bulls*t. Wake me up if you find a way around it sha

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (3651) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Olannposi, ojonugway(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.