Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3289447 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (3641) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by haryodehjia(m): 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
BNB is at demand zone of 240..We can like see bnb back to 280 but if it fails it will fall back to 200
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
This dump is hard, and it's still dumping

Tres terrible

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
DenreleDave:

U can actually send ur money... Guys are using 1xbet now to withdraw..... Just open 1xbet acct and get the coin address u want, then receive with the address given to u on 1xbet..... Then send to my bank acct

Unverified
But I've seen fellas say you can only withdraw same way you deposit on 1Xbet and the likes
Make your money no go hang

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lecowas: 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
DenreleDave:

U can actually send ur money... Guys are using 1xbet now to withdraw..... Just open 1xbet acct and get the coin address u want, then receive with the address given to u on 1xbet..... Then send to my bank acct

Since it is not possible to withdraw in naira on the 1xbet FROM Luno, the seemingly juicy rate is still useless. Cos the other guy is talking about how to benefit from the arbitrage of different rate on different exchange .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
lecowas:

Since it is not possible to withdraw in naira on the 1xbet FROM Luno, the seemingly juicy rate is still useless. Cos the other guy is talking about how to benefit from the arbitrage of different rate on different exchange .

Can't one send from Luno to Binance or any other wallet?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattyboy007(m): 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ada cool cool cool
Prediction is around $2.5
In few weeks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AgbalagbaOG: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
Are my eyes deceiving me, why is btc higher on luno

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abies2d(f): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
ADA on the move
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
please has anybody here use "p2p express" how good it is? because I want to get US.DT of just (#4000) and most price of the p2p are between (#10,000) upward..... so I want to ask if the EXPRESS P2P will work?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lecowas: 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

Can't one send from Luno to Binance or any other wallet?

Yes. Someone can send between wallet addresses. However the value remains the same and you will get a lesser naira equivalent when it reaches Binance back due to the fact that you have paid part of your money as charge fee on luno. My people, nobody should allow luno to scam them with that nonsense juicy rate. If it’s too good to be true, it probably is!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
babanne:
@Sailor1 and other gurus on TA, Please where is our TP on ADA tonight? Orvia it still going up more than what we see now? I need to take profit please.

I don't daytrade.. I trade macro levels
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lecowas: 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
AgbalagbaOG:
Are my eyes deceiving me, why is btc higher on luno

They just wanted Nigerians back because Nigeria traders are their backbone. If there’s a way we can withdraw in naira on luno, we could jump in but obviously there’s no way yet! And when it will be possible(who knows when), the rate will become flat again

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Omor.. henceforth.. I'm buying only on weekends sad

Massive drop everwhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
lecowas:

Yes. Someone can send between wallet addresses. However the value remains the same and you will get a lesser naira equivalent when it reaches Binance back due to the fact that you have paid part of your money as charge fee on luno. My people, nobody should allow luno to scam them with that nonsense juicy rate. If it’s too good to be true, it probably is!

It probably is lol

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
BNB has to be one of the most useless piece of shit I ever seen, a PERFECT EXAMPLE OF PUMP AND DUMP by the Chinese.

Be careful buying anything Chinese. My profits went from 30 percent up to 3 percent within 20 minutes.

Useless people wanted to chop part of my capital, thunder fire dia left nyash.

Collect your capital and run o, the Chinese has won.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
Ibeme:

My thoughts too. People are taking profit as it approaches $300. However a big run day is usually followed by a retrace and we've seen more upside the following day. Maybe the sellers might get exhausted soon. I am willing to hold one or two more days. I entered at $200 so already in 35% profit, however more will be nice.

Fact is those still stuck in it without taking profits played the trade very poorly. Such traits will see people keep adding at the top of any spike. It's that kind of trade that empties people's portfolio at the end of the bullrun. A major that has done over 300% in 2 weeks is not the one to keep adding on. It was so obvious that yesterday was the day to exit. Alot of coins were virtually on discount yesterday.

When folks were screaming bnb to replace eith and bnb to 1000 it became obvious that most will lose on that trade even if it eventually got to 1000... The 250 level they were laughing at yesterday may be the one they would be looking to sell if it does not hold. Most who said it would replace eith would sit there and jump out at a loss when others start moving.

Same scenario played out with doge. Folks kept screaming doge to 1 dollar... And were adding more as it was rising... They had to exit lower.

Even if betece goes to 1million usd, the fact is majority of people will still lose money. And that's not because betece is a scam. Simply cos of greed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
We're having an expected betece retrace to give alyts room...

Tip.. watch out for alyts that hold their levels... They'd be the first to pump

2nd tip, take profits on the way up... Its always easier to sell that way

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
lavylilly:
Kindly try again

How would tomorrow's pump look like?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
nittly:
please has anybody here use "p2p express" how good it is? because I want to get US.DT of just (#4000) and most price of the p2p are between (#10,000) upward..... so I want to ask if the EXPRESS P2P will work?

Scroll Down well, u go see ur price range

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
Btc has lost $2k today
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lecowas: 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

It probably is lol

If it is guaranteed that the rate will keep on decreasing as it currently is, someone can send usdc to there, hold in naira, later use it to buy back at lower rate than you sold it, but that’s an unnecessary risk, who knows they may put the rate @ #1000/$1 tomorrow . That being said, lemme drink water on my loss from BNB tonight.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
Henceforth I'm not trading on Saturday n Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by durubennie(m): 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
lecowas:

They just wanted Nigerians back because Nigeria traders are their backbone. If there’s a way we can withdraw in naira on luno, we could jump in but obviously there’s no way yet! And when it will be possible(who knows when), the rate will become flat again
It's possible to transfer from binance to luno,then from luno to your 1xbet account

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hafyz23(m): 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
Why the sudden dip on all cryyyyptows ? Bloodied market!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lecowas: 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
durubennie:

It's possible to transfer from binance to luno,then from luno to your 1xbet account

Bro, just run am with small money if no be you go short las las
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Chai, what's going on in this life
Na to dey take profits by Friday and buy dip Saturday, Sunday....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sailor1:
Ada/eth

One of the reasons I love TA...
When I play major alyts, I chart them against eith or betc...

Took ada 2 weeks to fill the whole space... Its obvious why its stalling at the 0.54 level against eth level which corresponds to the 1 dollar level in usdt. I believe there's still some firepower left in this move, but it needs to refuel. But then, took some profits here into eth

Hoping similar plays out with others so I can fill my eth bags again.,

2 d pic...ada/eth over the past 5 years... Another reason why this level is significant...

Update on this...

Trade triggered... A reason I so so much believe in the 4th attempt... Been patiently waiting for alerts... Looking to average in slowly...

Converting about 30-50% of my eith into ada once the dust settles.
Take profit levels are well outlined... If it gives me ATH against eith, I'd gladly take it. It's not everyday a major hits ATH against eith.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
elmas:

How would tomorrow's pump look like?
I don't know boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iampaulsmith(m): 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
Oga sailor1 there is hardly any coin that stood it ground during that dip at least the ones I checked. By hold their levels, do you mean the way they respond immediately after the dip cause some of them are already taking position to their previous level while some are still sleeping?
Sailor1:
We're having an expected betece retrace to give alyts room...

Tip.. watch out for alyts that hold their levels... Theyd6be the first to pump

2nd tip, take profits on the way up... Its always easier to selk that way
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
strom:
Henceforth I'm not trading on Saturday n Sunday
why?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lecowas: 12:00am On Feb 21, 2021
haymekus:
Btc has lost $2k today

If it can hold the 55k support level, it is surely heading to the next Fibonacci level which is a new higher high at 63k, but if it can’t, hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (3641) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Smithwilliams826, Zico4real(m), Agentsalt, Mentholated, Ayobamms, rilwan09, Tflex01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.