Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3288482 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (3640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smileall(m): 12:02am On Feb 21, 2021
Greetings to everyone
I must confess that I have really learnt from your inputs, I'm happy I stumbled upon this thread, though unfortunately a bit late but I believe its never too late
It's crystal clear that with the right information and determination, one can easily break even.
O boi person don suffer for dis life, it's been tough but my unborn offsprings would never experienced what I've gone through. The world has truly moved on from all day long sweat from hard labour to a better and easier way of life. I'll hustle, raise some money and follow your lead, I'll begin even with the bearest minimum possible. Yea, i read at the beginning of the thread about the risks therein but I am positive that I would have a cause to glorify the day i came across this thread.
I troway salute for una

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by strom: 12:03am On Feb 21, 2021
lavylilly:
why?

I have noticed on weekends all coins do dip later week o experienced it just like today

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 12:05am On Feb 21, 2021
kolagbemi:

For the past 48hrs I read so much about XRP because I chose the coin for a very long time investment option. But I've read a lot that makes me have a rethink.

I've check for the worst scenario for XRP and to me it's not really scary, moreover settlement is the most likely way out..this will be good for small traders like us....in the sense that, the fines will be on the current XRP on escrow by which Ripple plan to keep controlling the price at a stable price. That will reduced the power Ripple has on price control...they still hold over 60b xrp in escrow.

My problem with X.R.P is the main objective of the coin....the token is designed to be used as international bank transfer.

My worry.... for this to work, there must be price stability. will this not keep xrp price from rising above a particular price.

Guru in the house please enlighten me....this same applies to XLM because they are bird's of same feather.

Forgetting all the legal talk and focusing on the chart...two questions

1. Why did you choose xrp?

2. Do you think buying a coin for the long-term in the middle of a bull market is a good idea?

That said, I'm leaning towards xrp hitting ATH this run... But then, certain fundamentals will still come into play afterwards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 12:16am On Feb 21, 2021
Ibime:

Guy! This post made too much sense. I had subconsciously followed this progression from Majors to Mid-caps returning 10-40% here and there, except G.R.T which returned me 90% but this post really spelled out the progression for me and gave me the confidence to enter an unlisted microcap called A.P.Y which I had been eyeing up which returned me 140%. At the same time, moving cautiously enough as this post spelled out, to exit all positions by Saturday night.

I joined this cycle late (1st Jan) and while I have taken decent profits, it was probably too late for anything life changing. I am also one of the lucky/unlucky few to have been in E.T.H in 2017 but exited too early in September 17 and missed a huge opportunity then. I am now eyeing opportunities to accumulate holdings during the next bear market to try and make the next bull cycle life changing. Which brings me to my question - where do you see the bottom for B.T.C after this cycle is over? Given we've had a lot of Institutional investment this cycle, I would expect a much higher bottom for the next bear market. I would appreciate if you have any thoughts on the matter. Thanks.

Good you found it useful and made profits too...
As more money flows in, the market becomes less volatile...

Regarding the bottom of the next cycle, I'd say it's too early to say... Depends on where and when this tops out...
But then, the 200 week moving average is a good guide as it's hardly ever breached.. it currently sits at 9k... But by the time we correct, it should be much higher..

Don't like projecting too much into the future... But if I'd hazard a guess, I'd say 30k may be the bottom... I know it's wild but lets see

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 12:21am On Feb 21, 2021
What is the cause of the massive dip in all the cryp.to coins? Anyone with an explanation please, I want to learn. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 21, 2021
AIT1:
What is the cause of the massive dip in all the cryp.to coins? Anyone with an explanation please, I want to learn. Thanks.

Weekend?

Low activities happening on the blockchain?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 12:23am On Feb 21, 2021
condomuser:
BNB has to be one of the most useless piece of shit I ever seen, a PERFECT EXAMPLE OF PUMP AND DUMP by the Chinese.

Be careful buying anything Chinese. My profits went from 30 percent up to 3 percent within 20 minutes.

Useless people wanted to chop part of my capital, thunder fire dia left nyash.

Collect your capital and run o, the Chinese has won.

It wasn't pump and dump... It's been consistently on the rise for 3 weeks. It gave enough time
If you didn't take profits, it's definitely your fault.
You were able to salvage your capital cos betece was merciful... On another day, your capital may be 50% down.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AgbalagbaOG: 12:25am On Feb 21, 2021
Can I convert bnb to btc?
I need a fast reply please

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 12:26am On Feb 21, 2021
iampaulsmith:
Oga sailor1 there is hardly any coin that stood it ground during that dip at least the ones I checked. By hold their levels, do you mean the way they respond immediately after the dip cause some of them are already taking position to their previous level while some are still sleeping?

Look at the 1hr or 4hr chart (after midnight). This was merely a retest of support for some coyns...
Let's see what happens after the dust settles..not a fan of catching knives
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pushup: 12:32am On Feb 21, 2021
Ibime:

Guy! This post made too much sense. I had subconsciously followed this progression from Majors to Mid-caps returning 10-40% here and there, except G.R.T which returned me 90% but this post really spelled out the progression for me and gave me the confidence to enter an unlisted microcap called A.P.Y which I had been eyeing up which returned me 140%. At the same time, moving cautiously enough as this post spelled out, to exit all positions by Saturday night.

I joined this cycle late (1st Jan) and while I have taken decent profits, it was probably too late for anything life changing. I am also one of the lucky/unlucky few to have been in E.T.H in 2017 but exited too early in September 17 and missed a huge opportunity then. I am now eyeing opportunities to accumulate holdings during the next bear market to try and make the next bull cycle life changing. Which brings me to my question - where do you see the bottom for B.T.C after this cycle is over? Given we've had a lot of Institutional investment this cycle, I would expect a much higher bottom for the next bear market. I would appreciate if you have any thoughts on the matter. Thanks.

can you or anyone pls tell me more about APY?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:37am On Feb 21, 2021
Smileall:
Greetings to everyone
I must confess that I have really learnt from your inputs, I'm happy I stumbled upon this thread, though unfortunately a bit late but I believe its never too late
It's crystal clear that with the right information and determination, one can easily break even.
O boi person don suffer for dis life, it's been tough but my unborn offsprings would never experienced what I've gone through. The world has truly moved on from all day long sweat from hard labour to a better and easier way of life. I'll hustle, raise some money and follow your lead, I'll begin even with the bearest minimum possible. Yea, i read at the beginning of the thread about the risks therein but I am positive that I would have a cause to glorify the day i came across this thread.
I troway salute for una

Bro consider yourself blessed for having this kind of thought process and mindset. Cheers!

#iRelate

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 12:41am On Feb 21, 2021
Sailor1:

Fact is those still stuck in it without taking profits played the trade very poorly. Such traits will see people keep adding at the top of any spike. It's that kind of trade that empties people's portfolio at the end of the bullrun. A major that has done over 300% in 2 weeks is not the one to keep adding on. It was so obvious that yesterday was the day to exit. Alot of coins were virtually on discount yesterday.

When folks were screaming bnb to replace eith and bnb to 1000 it became obvious that most will lose on that trade even if it eventually got to 1000... The 250 level they were laughing at yesterday may be the one they would be looking to sell if it does not hold. Most who said it would replace eith would sit there and jump out at a loss when others start moving.

Same scenario played out with doge. Folks kept screaming doge to 1 dollar... And were adding more as it was rising... They had to exit lower.

Even if betece goes to 1million usd, the fact is majority of people will still lose money. And that's not because betece is a scam. Simply cos of greed

Thanks, I stepped out at $270 because of your post with an idea to re-enter if it restests the $200 level.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 12:42am On Feb 21, 2021
Midazman:

Bro... abeg which be dis, wey dey give portfolio performance?

Dis na Etoro. It's mostly for stocks, hence the layout.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AIT1(m): 12:47am On Feb 21, 2021
haymekus:

Weekend?

Low activities happening on the blockchain?

Oh, okay. It is well noted. Thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 12:59am On Feb 21, 2021
pushup:

can you or anyone pls tell me more about APY?

I have taken my profit and ran from APY within 2 days. Since then it has been dropping like stone. It's suffering the same problem as E.T.H deefy network cøins. Fundamentally it's backed by all the Hedge funds that backed Y.E.A.R.N and A.A.V.E and performs similar functions so the hope was that it would replicate their growth in the long run. But with the problem E.T.H Network is having with gas fees at the moment, investors are turning their back on new cøins that contribute to that network. If the narrative changes on E.T.H deefy network, I can revisit in the future so long as we are still in bull cycle, till then I'm not touching any of that network cøins.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 1:04am On Feb 21, 2021
babanne:
@Sailor1 and other gurus on TA, Please where is our TP on ADA tonight? Orvia it still going up more than what we see now? I need to take profit please.

Ada ATH from 2017 is $1.20, that's why you saw that big dump at $1.20. That's all the guys holding shïtbags from 2017 shouting hallelujah soon as they got the chance to exit their 2017 trade at no loss, coupled with the drop in BeeTeeCee Now they have done so, it should hopefully continue it's upward movement.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AgbalagbaOG: 1:17am On Feb 21, 2021
Trying to sell my bnb it's taking forever

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nedum1979: 1:27am On Feb 21, 2021
Pls some one should help me out I need $1 bnb for network fee at trust wallet.

bnb13un5q5t4mem4tkjjjft9g27als6t0qffv9ynrp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nedum1979: 1:29am On Feb 21, 2021
Ibeme:

Thanks, I stepped out at $270 because of your post with an idea to re-enter if it restests the $200 level.

Pls help me with $1 bnb for network fee at trust wallet...
bnb13un5q5t4mem4tkjjjft9g27als6t0qffv9ynrp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 3:14am On Feb 21, 2021
It seems BTC has gotten to the point where it takes hours to recover from a dip. ONT is above 1.5
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kennyking1234: 3:40am On Feb 21, 2021
Stocks or cryptos?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:42am On Feb 21, 2021
Remember, if you sell you don fuuuck up.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:43am On Feb 21, 2021
lavylilly:
Have you been able to creat an account?
Yea
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 3:56am On Feb 21, 2021
Missed Bnb at 223 I think. Waiting for dip. Any dip to buy?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 3:59am On Feb 21, 2021
Losing $480 on bnb so far
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:01am On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 4:02am On Feb 21, 2021
Neo...Ont...Ong...Gas...

Movement across board

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 4:14am On Feb 21, 2021
Sailor1:
Neo...Ont...Ong...Gas...

Movement across board
should I jump on these chief?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 4:28am On Feb 21, 2021
Ibime:

Btc ll bottom out @ 6000usd during the next bear cycle, don't miss the opportunity when it comes. Anything that goes up must surely come down.

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 4:41am On Feb 21, 2021
Sailor1:
Neo...Ont...Ong...Gas...

Movement across board

200% in 30 minutes, you should already know that's a P & D. No reason whatsoever for the pump.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 4:51am On Feb 21, 2021
SaintUlot:

200% in 30 minutes, you should already know that's a P & D. No reason whatsoever for the pump.
which coun?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 4:53am On Feb 21, 2021
DenreleDave:
Lunnooo X.rp 366

Bynance 245

Reverse was the case 2 weeks ago........

If u transfer your x.rp from Bynance to lunnno now, your fund will have a significant increase.

If you know you know

Cc: Notyamate grin cheesy

I pray lunnnoo introduce p2p option soon.....
So how do we benefit from it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (3640) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Lonestar124, ROSSYZ(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.