Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3331934 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) ... (3661) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2022
Misturman:

Na hopeless person I bin Dey give my time sha.. People use their top photos to represent their profile, So this is the best photo you have of u? Obviously ur father had ballzproblemm because this pfp shows you need Assistance. Ur Jean = oversized, cap = over-sized.. Photo quality = Below useless, Na inherited property and hellomoto u take do photoshoot n u get mouth Dey trash people. Las las that mentality na generational curse. I reat my case, you're far from worth it
I repeat you are a scammer , nothing but petty old , idiot ,by the way that's not me I'm not dumb enough the drop my pics here cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2022
Lol.... and this is somepeople mentor. In real life, you must really be a terrible person. Why digging out someone's picture. Baba you dey low upstair. So childish!

Misturman:

Na hopeless person I bin Dey give my time sha.. People use their top photos to represent their profile, So this is the best photo you have of u? Obviously ur father had ballzproblemm because this pfp shows you need Assistance. Ur Jean = oversized, cap = over-sized.. Photo quality = Below useless, Na inherited property and hellomoto u take do photoshoot n u get mouth Dey trash people. Las las that mentality na generational curse. I reat my case, you're far from worth it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2022
Omobola121:
Ori e o pe rara.....this one here is what? Ode

Wait.. N u even tagged me.. Did u see 50k there? Come, trenches get trenches ooh.. If you keep mistaking $50 for 50k na u go get gbese.. N u tagged my to tell me I'm the one that wrote rubbish.. Is $50 = 50k?? Dey calm down Dey read before u open ur mouth..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2022
50 is 50. Don't change narration. Everyone here knows we deal with $

Misturman:

Wait.. N u even tagged me.. Did u see 50k there? Come, trenches get trenches ooh.. If you keep mistaking $50 for 50k na u go get gbese.. N u tagged my to tell me I'm the one that wrote rubbish.. Is $50 = 50k?? Dey calm down Dey read before u open ur mouth..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by moshuur(m): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2022
seanwilliam:

Lol morning boss,
Short story

that day, I made a thorough research on that guy that accused me , I was able to get his phone number and location on one of his old posts..

I quickly added and saved the number with his nairaland moniker on my WhatsApp , but I didn’t text him.
I think a week after, he texted me using same number ( in his mind, grin he would assume I don’t know who is texting me o ) , his name popped up, and he asked me if I buy funds, I said yes, he said he will get in touch ,, I never follow am talk since then, but I kept track of his number and I was able to get his pics, was disappointed on wetin I see self grin

you won’t believe the numbers of people that texted me on WhatsApp that day asking me wetin happen… funnily enough dem no comment on the thread o, chai dem no do well grin

Well, I’ll assume someone claiming to be me, texted him on WhatsApp and scammed him or he’s just being a troll.

But the guy didn’t do justice by not telling us the nature of the transaction, the name , the acct etc.. he just Dey shout scam scam scam, he even asked me to upload my pic, the werey one see the fineboy behind seanwi.lliam grin

Someone almost scam me last year posing as wes.e.90, he created a group , I had to come on Nairaland, cross check the number , I went back to WhatsApp, I see same profile pics with we.se90, I one mad grin trust me if I didn’t come on here to verify, I would fall for the scam easily ..

I’m just pained that he didn’t update the thread that he’s discovered that I AM NOT THE ONE.. na two seanwill.am Dey on nairaland ..

I be Ibadan Man with thick yoruba name , he sent money to arinze chukwuchuku grin grin

Ki oba oke maje kari akuro moni takoni…
Thank you so much baba..

House, sorry for derailing.. grin
House...we're really sorry for derailing oooo...

Bro.....I read what u wrote and I understand.
No need to reply to this post (so as not to derail d thread further).
I was just curious to know how d whole thing was resolved (since I chop abuse on dis same issue....,lol).
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2022
Omobola121:
Lol.... and this is somepeople mentor. In real life, you must really be a terrible person. Why digging out someone's picture. Baba you dey low upstair. So childish!

Coming from you?? It's worthless
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2022
Omobola121:

that's not even my picture cheesy ,na one buhari loyalist like lol ,I am not dumb to drop my pics online ,him on the other hand should drop his to prove his not a scammer

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2022
Go and do your scalping so you can chop today. Some of us have good jobs so we really don't care about crypto drama. Na side hustle and game for some of us. You will be fine.

Misturman:

Coming from you?? It's worthless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by samuelgodson(m): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2022
So I tried futures trading yesterday.......used the things I learnt here, twitter and YouTube .......but I no first do indept research ......note I still dey learn TA sha ...........put my first trade in the morning using leverage of 50X ...... I knw dey suppose wipe me cord but make e sha no be omobola121 flog me..........as I was saying first one went well.....did a second also good ......for my mind I don dey calculate big money.......target was 10% gain dey bash........ The third was were things changed...... I let the greed enter........... No be say I no see d 10% oo.....I go dey find something bigger........ During dat period I checked d stock market earnings ........olshi close in green ni sha......one mind say end trade....as per say most times stock closes in green crypto goes up.....stock boys coming to spend some few earnings....... I still no hear dat mind ......in short sha market chop me.....was liquidated....... Na short I go do anyway .....since market goes both ways....... Na deliverance I wan go for now....make I commot d spirit of greed

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2022
Omobola121:
50 is 50. Don't change narration. Everyone here knows we deal with $

You indirectly accused me of charging people 50k for arbitrage n mining whereas I clearly stated I'm not into arbitrage n my whatsapp group is about daily scalp signal with the fee of $50 which is #30k not 50k.. U saw $50 n u called it 50k yet u saying I'm changing narrative, u saying we deal with $ here n u called $50 50k.. grin cheesy either you and ballzproblemm is the same person or y'all new nairalanders are... Not worth it.. Carry on
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2022
samuelgodson:
So I tried futures trading yesterday.......used the things I learnt here, twitter and YouTube .......but I no first do indept research ......note I still dey learn TA sha ...........put my first trade in the morning using leverage of 50X ...... I knw dey suppose wipe me cord but make e sha no be omobola121 flog me..........as I was saying first one went well.....did a second also good ......for my mind I don dey calculate big money.......target was 10% gain dey bash........ The third was were things changed...... I let the greed enter........... No be say I no see d 10% oo.....I go dey find something bigger........ During dat period I checked d stock market earnings ........olshi close in green ni sha......one mind say end trade....as per say most times stock closes in green crypto goes up.....stock boys coming to spend some few earnings....... I still no hear dat mind ......in short sha market chop me.....was liquidated....... Na short I go do anyway .....since market goes both ways....... Na deliverance I wan go for now....make I commot d spirit of greed

This is gambling not trading.

Na Una dey give futures bad name.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2022
Not worth it and you are still responding. Your conscience dere grin
Misturman:

You indirectly accused me of charging people 50k for arbitrage n mining whereas I clearly stated I'm not into arbitrage n my whatsapp group is about daily scalp signal with the fee of $50 which is #30k not 50k.. U saw $50 n u called it 50k yet u saying I'm changing narrative, u saying we deal with $ here n u called $50 50k.. grin cheesy either you and ballzproblemm is the same person or y'all new nairalanders are... Not worth it.. Carry on
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by samuelgodson(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2022
XaToXi:

This is gambling not trading.

Na Una dey give futures bad name.

normal I sabi.....na bet9ja tactics i use..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 10:32am On Jul 10, 2022
No be me o na greed wipe you! Reason why i respect Kingsteve. The guy made it clear futures na closer way to village. Though, he knows TA but he doesn't do futures.

You have learnt but my mind still tells me you will try futures again and still use 50L just to recover your loss grin Sorry en

samuelgodson:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:03am On Jul 10, 2022
If u really sure about ur TA being correct 60% why u come Dy fear future undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2022
Futures come with greed. It is not about knowing TA or not. It takes lots of self discipline to trade futures successfuly without getting rekt.

And the peace of mind you will have on spot can't be the same on futures. I know someone that lost 2k$ on futures within minutes. Most times, future traders lost both profit and capital.

Imagine seeing a profit on a trade this morning then loosing it on another trade the next minutes.

DieRich5:
If u really sure about ur TA being correct 60% why u come Dy fear future :

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2022
Omobola121:
Not worth it and you are still responding. Your conscience dere grin

Yes.. U not worth it.. Carry on
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 11:56am On Jul 10, 2022
Omobola121:
No be me o na greed wipe you! Reason why i respect Kingsteve. The guy made it clear futures na closer way to village. Though, he knows TA but he doesn't do futures.

You have learnt but my mind still tells me you will try futures again and still use 50L just to recover your loss grin Sorry en

Lol, and he even shorted.
How can he be shorting when the bulls are rampaging?

You only short when the balls are exhausted and buying pressure dwindling.
Anyway, he will learn.
All na learning curve.

Omo, hope you good?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2022
Omobola121:
Futures come with greed. It is not about knowing TA or not. It takes lots of self discipline to trade futures successfuly without getting rekt.

And the peace of mind you will have on spot can't be the same on futures. I know someone that lost 2k$ on futures within minutes. Most times, future traders lost both profit and capital.

Imagine seeing a profit on a trade this morning then loosing it on another trade the next minutes.

Well said!
Even spot trading requires lots of discipline, let alone futures.
It's a no, no for me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jyz200(m): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kingsteve:

Well said!
Even spot trading requires lots of discipline, let alone futures.
It's a no, no for me.
TA
FA
Are all spices
With my few years of trading future the most important skills you need is discipline trust me
To stick to ur plans no matter the outcome
Then you’re good to go
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
Omobola121:

for someone that targets 1.5% gain per trade ,then greed shouldn't be his problem , another excuse
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2022
jyz200:

TA
FA
Are all spices
With my few years of trading future the most important skills you need is discipline trust me
To stick to ur plans no matter the outcome
Then you’re good to go

Spot on!
TA and FA without good discipline still won't function properly.
TA+FA+Discipline=A good trader!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blastedholligan: 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
damiloladuke:

This is my website and there is no crime in starting small.
alright. I get that
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2022
Omobola121:

self discipline is very important in dis business, in spot ND also in future, just imagine someone up dere using 50x in dis kind of market ND get rekt and start saying future is shit undecided

I knew someone dat lost $2k on Luna for spot and many people re still in bloody dip with no or little hope on Altcoins ND the worst part some won't even go back up, dere is no peace of mind in crypto as long u ain't in Stablecoins

Me I nor do pass 10x but my favorite is 5x, u won't get rich in just one trade ND also set target

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2022
You are right Boss mi. Crypto is everyday. You can always make money everyday. Thank you!

DieRich5:
self discipline is very important in dis business, in spot ND also in future, just imagine someone up dere using 50x in dis kind of market ND get rekt and start saying future is shit undecided

I knew someone dat lost $2k on Luna for spot and many people re still in bloody dip with no or little hope on Altcoins ND the worst part some won't even go back up, dere is no peace of mind in crypto as long u ain't in Stablecoins

Me I nor do pass 10x but my favorite is 5x, u won't get rich in just one trade ND also set target

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
Let's see what will happen next week Tuesday/Wednesday again. TA and FA battle....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2022
Omobola121:
Let's see what will happen next week Tuesday/Wednesday again. TA and FA battle....
grin They dont have
The powers again!... Most of their whales have Been liquidated grin
BTC must bleed to death, caused I opened short positions on MATIC, XRP, GMT

I noticed a Doji with a long wick with huge volume
And another Doji the next day
I knew they dumped l

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by samuelgodson(m): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2022
Omobola121:

grin grin grin grin grin kamaparo ......I don do am again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by samuelgodson(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kingsteve:

Lol, and he even shorted.
How can he be shorting when the bulls are rampaging?

You only short when the balls are exhausted and buying pressure dwindling.
Anyway, he will learn.
All na learning curve.

Omo, hope you good?
I was just playing with d thing sef.......learning along d way besides na very small money I put inside........... Na greed make everything burn .......saw a 30% profit when I short d thing....... Anyway from small small play like this we learn d do's and don't..... Learn how to control our weaknesses grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Lol....dis wan you dey happy so!

Siberia01:
grin They dont have
The powers again!... Most of their whales have Been liquidated grin
BTC must bleed to death, caused I opened short positions on MATIC, XRP, GMT

I noticed a Doji with a long wick with huge volume
And another Doji the next day
I knew they dumped l

(1) (2) (3) ... (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) ... (3661) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: emmy6k(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.