Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3278291 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) ... (3635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherryCola: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2022
Daytrader1:

So because i bought a 300$ strategy I'm supposed to be a millionaire? Lol Forex is more psychological than technical it's take patience, discipline and consistency to thrive ln the market, I'm not financially stable so i needed another source of income. I'm not a Scammer lol you're just dumb.

so is crypto that is not psychological undecided .
The fact that you didn't make any money from the financial course you bought automatically made it useless.

Beware of this scammer please !
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2022
Siberia01:
undecided
Does the volume indicate on the last closed candle that we are going down ?
Maybe, maybe not
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Esiman(m): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2022
It's either you're the predator or the prey.
Daytrader1:
no it's not deflower, if u know where i can get a valuable arbitrage info for less still let me know, I've watched all YouTube videos concerning arbitrage most of them require specific cards, but this particular one I'm willing to learn is Cardless arbitrage, that's y i need the information so badd.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DeHorus: 11:25am On Jul 09, 2022
Daytrader1:
it's hard to ignore your level of ignorance, trust me i tried.
Shut up! You petty thief!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smashkiki15: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2022
if you need ideas to make good monthly passive income follow this business coach and thank me later

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cfqu79wAHGE/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI=
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2022
t2sco:

Bro na true u talk. I spent like 200k on learning trading from academy and gain little until I entered YouTube myself and do training nd learnt myself. My target now is 100$ daily n cn meet up without much hassle. Everything u need is online 4 free. Don't look for magic except you have things to offer for sacrifice
true but do you know how long it'll take you to truly understand everything online and also loses you'll make?

when someone who truly has done all the hardwork can just easily point you in the right direction? na you like suffer pass?

i guess you're one of the people who belive one must work hard instead of working smart.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2022
Greetings!
BTC has finally posted a green monthly candle.
Now, that's a huge statement of intent!

Also, when you check the other timeframes from W2, W1, D4 and D1, you will see all green candlesticks.

What this simply implies, is that there are more willing buyers in the market, which inevitably adds to more buying pressure.

For BTC shorters, this may not be the best time to be shorting, as you may likely be swallowed by the bulls.

For medium to long term analysis and key price points: when and if BTC conquers and occupies all bearish territories into the $26k region, expect a fierce resistance at around $26,600 or thereabouts.

That price point around the resistance is very crucial for the recovery of BTC.
If broken and flipped to support, BTC's next target will be around the region of $31-$32k where it faces another stiff resistance.

BTC has a lot of resistance to break before we see a full blown recovery!

In the time being, I expect day traders to continue taking advantage of this bull rally, and keep taking profits at resistance levels, while opening new ones at support levels after the pullback.

Do I see BTC dipping back to $18k territory?
Now, that answer depends solely on FA.
If FA isn't kind to BTC, a drop to the $19k region is very possible, but from the charts, I think the bulls are ready to defend any onslaught from the bears, no matter how negative the FA

We shall see...

Below is a monthly BTC chart showing the green candle.
Disregard those numerous horizontal lines, as they simply act as guides to key price points in lower time frames.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2022
Omo btc is milking alts..

This isn't what I signed up for sad angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sonofElElyon: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2022
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Safuu witnessing fundamental organic sustainable growth and price appreciation..
Even in the bear market... In talks to sponsor 3 crypto events in Dubai....
#Safuu
#SafuuX

P.S. FULL DISCLOSURE!! BUY AND SELL TAX OF 14% AND 16% (EXCLUDING DEX FEES) APPLY

sonofElElyon:
Safuu
SafuuX

Gaining momentum...

Blockchain Litepaper release today

Steady price appreciation ongoing

Irresistible Force

To the mooooooon

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Amimatt1(f): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2022
if you need ideas to make good monthly passive income follow this business coach and you won't regret it
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfiqsxLgClp/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kingsteve:
Greetings!

Also, when you check the other timeframes from W2, W1, D4 and D1, you will see all green candlesticks.

What this simply implies, is that there are more willing buyers in the market, which inevitably adds to more buying pressure.

For BTC shorters, this may not be the best time to be shorting, as you may likely be swallowed by the bulls.

For medium to long term analysis and key price points: when and if BTC conquers and occupies all bearish territories into the $26k region, expect a fierce resistance at around $26,600 or thereabouts.

If broken and flipped to support, BTC's next target will be around the region of $31-$32k where it faces another stiff resistance.

In the time being, I expect day traders to continue taking advantage of this bull rally, and keep taking profits at resistance levels, while opening new ones at support levels after the pullback.

If FA isn't kind to BTC, a drop to the $19k region is very likely, but from the charts, I think the bulls are ready to defend any onslaught from the bears, no matter how negative the FA

We shall see...

Disregard those numerous horizontal lines, as they simply act as guides to key price points in lower time frames.

The boss, I greet your ministry oooo, nice work you are doing here..

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Goldbw122:

The boss, I greet your ministry oooo, nice work you are doing here..

Thanks!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
Daytrader1:
people like you don't go far in life no cap. Your mind is limited to opportunities and it's wired towards negativity. Well i don't blame I blame us the society

U and who? If I wozz u hot slap ur broke ass would become more miserable.

As long as we are here, this place would b unprofitable for any scammer or hungry ass mf like u that wants to milk any one off with ur cheap reasoning.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2022
Someone please look at bitcoin cash (BCH) chart.
Looking Creamy!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
Kingsteve:
Greetings!

If FA isn't kind to BTC, a drop to the $19k region is very likely, but from the charts, I think the bulls are ready to defend any onslaught from the bears, no matter how negative the FA

We shall see...

long awaited finally

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Siberia01:
long awaited finally
Not yet, one more leg down; this corrective move will cap below the red line 24653 and break the support of 17572.

14000 is sure.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
BTC looks to have bottom finish at least for now till the next fed hike rate ,my price target is $23,900. then take profit ,I am a new guru so trust me cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Not yet, one more leg down; this corrective move will cap below the red line 24653 and break the support of 17572.

14000 is sure.
definitely sure on the Daily timeframe it's resistance at the 21680 with a long wick to 22500,
But not sure of 14k
Its distribution stage is at that resistance level for now,
We might see a rejection soon enough to the nearest support! cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2022
Daytrader1:

So i was privileged to ......
I need capital to learn to get the information because when i learn i can start up with a little capital and rise from there, I've seen people take loan of 300k as capital to start this particular arbitrage systems...

You need to calm down.
Please do not borrow to do anything, this is not a plan, it's a trap!
How can you plan this and try to execute it?
Everything is not always as it seems.
You are so privileged to be here , I guarantee you that the same information you seek is here and free.

Once you find this place, all you need is capital. IMOO

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
jidex4life:
https:///d6mTGAtc

if you want to know more about the company that deals on TRX the fastest growing cryptocurrency currently in digital market now join the WhatsApp link and i will guide you and you won't regret for life . it is a forever changing platform where you invest with little amount of #13000 into the company mining equipment and you are employed in dmining company for life and you will be getting your benefits twice each day in a 12 hour cycle profits generated from the machine equipment you bought with your investment money and as you grow your team dmining will reward you and promote you in their company and you will get a lot of benefits . you won't regret joining this as you will continue thanking me in years to come

If this is not a scam/ponzi, You would sound different , You would sound like you are testifying of all the good that the TRX did for you. Right now you sound like you need to pull people in so it's a scam .
But just incase you're not aware, there were people who lost over 5 million Naira each to the likes of this last year. Pull your money while you can, if you think you are smart, the other guy is thinking what your thinking...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
Daytrader1:
people like you don't go far in life no cap. Your mind is limited to opportunities and it's wired towards negativity. Well i don't blame I blame us the society.

Kanye West was 53 million dollars in debt a while back but he got to bounce back. Life goes on no matte, r what don't place too much value on material things.

I know d value of information i don't care about the price if i get scammed life goes on I've been scammed a couple times as well lol

For crying out loud! you came in helpless and looking for handouts and now your lashing and cursing out too?
Come on! there has to be a better way of doing this...
Why don't you find your way around it, learn it, come back here and teach 100 people about it for free and we give you capital?
The society did nothing to you, your attitude as a borrower is weird, you want to borrow money but don't care if you're scammed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Daytrader1:
phew! Thanks for the feedback I'll try not to get scammed, i apologize if my attitude seems weird, I've tried to stay positive while chasing this goal but it's hard to ignore some of this comments I'm getting, I'm still staying positive and looking forward to buying the course. I'm not promising to share the information for free when i get it sha, people don't value free things. Nd i don't need anybodys capital to start just capital to buy the course, its the 21st century i believe in the power of information
You're welcome.
Good luck my brother.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
For those yet to, today is the last day to do the week 1 Arbitrum task.
can we buy now?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
Daytrader1:
no it's not deflower, if u know where i can get a valuable arbitrage info for less still let me know, I've watched all YouTube videos concerning arbitrage most of them require specific cards, but this particular one I'm willing to learn is Cardless arbitrage, that's y i need the information so badd.

Yeah I know about arbitrage myself.. I leant it last year in the same class I leant crypto in general, proper reading of TA, nfts, n so on, am a day trader so I had to go the extra mile learning TA charts n patterns, when to expect dips... Cardless arbitrage is binance p2p, not an easy one tho.. I can connect u with the guy I leant from, I can't teach u myself because I havnt been practicing it even though till date he sends me arbitrage updates but I don't do arbitrage yet because I don't really have much investment in crypto atm, still scalping for 5-10% daily nd investing in nfts. If needed I'll connect u with the guy.. I paid him 50k tho.. But I was a beginner in crypto, just had little knowledge from nairalanders.. Since u just want to learn arbitrage u could still beat the price.. If he knows you're from Mistur Emanuel he'll def lower his price.. Hit me up on whatsapp if interested.. Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2022
Siberia01:
definitely sure on the Daily timeframe it's resistance at the 21680 with a long wick to 22500,
But not sure of 14k
Its distribution stage is at that resistance level for now,
We might see a rejection soon enough to the nearest support! cool

Best move will be to wait till Monday and watch sp500 movement. If it goes down as anticipated, then btc will follow suit.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pryme(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
Misturman:

Yeah I know about arbitrage myself.. I leant it last year in the same class I leant crypto in general, proper reading of TA, nfts, n so on, am a day trader so I had to go the extra mile learning TA charts n patterns, when to expect dips... Cardless arbitrage is binance p2p, not an easy one tho.. I can connect u with the guy I leant from, I can't teach u myself because I havnt been practicing it even though till date he sends me arbitrage updates but I don't do arbitrage yet because I don't really have much investment in crypto atm, still scalping for 5-10% daily nd investing in nfts. If needed I'll connect u with the guy.. I paid him 50k tho.. But I was a beginner in crypto, just had little knowledge from nairalanders.. Since u just want to learn arbitrage u could still beat the price.. If he knows you're from Mistur Emanuel he'll def lower his price.. Tag me with your phone number if interested n I'll hit u up on whatsapp

NFTs,
are they still in demand? is it still worth going into now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
pryme:

NFTs,
are they still in demand? is it still worth going into now?

Yeah... What matters in a project are.. The community.. The community should be responsible for the hype.. Projects that buy hypes don't usually do well because at the end the minters don't believe in the project much, they just want to make as little as 10%... So confirming the activity of the community is important. Also the project utility..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) (2643) ... (3635) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Nedstar and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.